The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 860
Views: 860
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,579 views: 1,202,740
SaschaP 2 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,700 views: 1,450,278
Pictus 5 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 150 views: 15,719
Monotremata 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 2 weeks ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,741
George Necola 13th September 2005

Dear people, I own an Apollo X6 with 6 sharc cores. Previously I could run like 20 plugins before I would get a notification...

RubenP
replies: 5 views: 191
thismercifulfate 4 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,927 views: 1,156,920
fushapanther 21 minutes ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 325 views: 16,806
MediaGary 28 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,061 views: 2,636,728
kindafishy 32 minutes ago

Apple releases a brand new mac mini that only allows a maximum of 16gb RAM... and on top of that if you bought the 8gb first, it...

fairchildren
replies: 100 views: 6,899
ponzi 54 minutes ago

Hi All, One of the features of TBProAudio's mvMeter2 is "adjustable pre-gain including gain matching". I can't...

cpsmusic
replies: 0 views: 33
cpsmusic 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 12,766 views: 976,906
RJHollins 1 hour ago

Hello! Which is your 2020´s mix bus chain ? (plugins / hardware) Cheers! My current rig is: Api The Box Obsidian...

mrcrowly
replies: 131 views: 15,843
melodic dreamer 1 hour ago

Hi gents and ladies. Figured to put this in high end as I am curious about experienced peeps and their choices on this. What...

Karloff70
replies: 96 views: 5,688
razorboy 2 hours ago

just transfering a perpetual license to someone and I paid for the asc...I go to the page where it says enter it, and I do, I hit...

monet
replies: 2 views: 144
monet 2 hours ago

Hello everyone, Just hoping to get a roll call from RADAR Studio users around the world, we have one of the first units produced...

readIcculus
replies: 189 views: 19,953
terrysound 3 hours ago

Hi. I just bought a Macbook Pro 16 i9 2,3 with 8 cores and 16 threads and I'm having an issue. I'm using Cubase 10.5.12 and...

just_manu
replies: 3 views: 550
BobbyLAvenir 5 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 280 views: 24,295
jeremy.c. 6 hours ago

Hi, I've just been looking at some of the earlier reviews of Apples new MAC mini M1 and it seems to be very impressive! I'm...

dickiefunk
replies: 17 views: 1,069
Coleman Young 7 hours ago

I’m curious to see what Plugins the community is going for going for. Oeksound Soothe 2 for me. Feel free to link any deals as...

shortyboyboy
replies: 134 views: 17,949
Hi-Fi Curious 7 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 733 views: 114,623
eagle007 7 hours ago

Hello everyone! I just built my very first computer strictly to be my computer in the studio. I'm having a really annoying issue...

grubes
replies: 0 views: 110
grubes 8 hours ago

I've asked multiple questions on this forum about interfaces, order multiple interfaces, canceled orders, etc. Seems like...

rectifryer
replies: 3 views: 119
rectifryer 8 hours ago

Hello all, I'm looking into upgrading my main DAW computer to windows 10. So far all of my software looks good, however I've...

MattStarling
replies: 35 views: 26,975
PantonD 8 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,304 views: 351,420
mh_bj 9 hours ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 131 views: 34,524
Mrmatthewfelton 9 hours ago

I've had a lot of interfaces, on Mac I had a Symphony MK1 and a ULN-8 on PC probably too many to count. Most of them sound...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 175 views: 28,161
mcgilroy 10 hours ago

Hello, I need to upgrade my PC to accommodate Thunderbolt for an Apollo Twin Interface and am wondering if I have the right gear...

ELAmental
replies: 4 views: 197
gdoubleyou 11 hours ago

Are there any interfaces out there (headphone and speaker outs), that have an amazing preamp? An example would be an interface...

pixeltarian
replies: 11 views: 838
troggg 11 hours ago

Hi i just bought Unisom compressor for Mastering on sale. Im sure it was a good idea i only demoed for half an hour :) I was...

ktwalker76
replies: 2 views: 203
wheever 11 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,670 views: 663,245
salomonander 11 hours ago

Just started to use Sonimus plugins this week. What the heck? How'd we miss these guys?! Great products. The free SonEQ,...

Animal Rescue
replies: 83 views: 10,180
range 12 hours ago

I'm designing and building a single motorized fader controller for a couple buddies. Since one of them is living and working...

Wes Moore
replies: 36 views: 1,449
bamsehopp 12 hours ago

I recently bought a MOTU 828 Mk3 Hybrid second hand. Not sure how old it is, but I'm trying to find out from the previous owner....

tobiasger
replies: 7 views: 223
Dr. Jule 12 hours ago

I am shocked to not find a thread about Avid's new interface and platform (or did I miss it?) I think it has great potential...

KevWind
replies: 28 views: 859
KevWind 14 hours ago

Hello everyone! I need some help with the TAL Sampler. Does anyone else find everything seems to be too loud? The presets are...

SPProductions
replies: 3 views: 227
thedberg 15 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 109 views: 18,295
[email protected] 16 hours ago

So the i9 is only 2% faster than i7. Why is that? What i9s are you guys using for audio?

chrischoir
replies: 4 views: 378
miscend 16 hours ago

CLOSED - Found it. Hi all, before updating to MacOs Mojave I want to make sure my TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6...

OlavB
replies: 5 views: 541
janih 17 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 356 views: 45,355
norbury brook 17 hours ago

Hey guys, Looking to expand my Dante channel count, and just wanting a bit of feedback on the converter quality between the...

Pilbromatic
replies: 14 views: 1,195
Pilbromatic 21 hours ago

I used to record drums and didn't need a tom library, but since I switched entirely to mixing, I'm perpetually unsatisfied with...

Nevemachine
replies: 3 views: 210
db9d9 21 hours ago

Found one. As you were.

Benjaymun
replies: 0 views: 154
Benjaymun 21 hours ago

I hope this is one of those Stupid questions with an obvious fix, but at this time, this veteran has NO idea what's wrong....

Cajun Bob
replies: 6 views: 338
Robo 22 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 62 views: 4,647
Jansemann4433 1 day ago

Just wanted to recommend that literally every engineer / producer / musician look into some sort of room correction software. I...

YRLK
replies: 85 views: 28,064
Obe1 1 day ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 300 views: 32,879
Sybille 1 day ago

Does anyone know if there is an off the shelf PC desktop that includes 4 (or more) Thunderbolt 2 or 3 ports? I need the...

The Style Guide
replies: 5 views: 284
ChrisLudwig 1 day ago

I've tried for two days to purchase using their current "$29.99 for any plugin" deal. Every time I get to the cart the...

LSP
replies: 7 views: 219
NotTheNSA 1 day ago

I was gifted a custom 3 plugin bundle from universal audio, however, choosing 3 plugins has been very difficult for me. Never...

MenaceTheDennis
replies: 17 views: 337
MenaceTheDennis 1 day ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 170 views: 23,535
Matt72 1 day ago

Hi all. I'm demoing RA and soundtoys decapitor right now and I own Kush UBK-1. I love what RA does but it is a little...

huub
replies: 28 views: 3,192
tekn0 1 day ago
replies: 887 views: 71,844
Sky 1 day ago

A quick question for anyone using Protools that might be able to help me out. I am currently building a home studio, & am...

chris66wheeler
replies: 3 views: 819
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 2,608 views: 142,943
machinesworking 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search