The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,669 views: 923,911
Sugarnutz 4 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,103 views: 750,057
bullo 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 354 views: 41,267
drainyoo 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 59,183
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi everyone, I listen today EMU emulator lll demos and Akai S2800, it sounds really amazing if you compare with software...

Manley45
replies: 62 views: 7,036
Eklo 26 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,338 views: 438,378
Jeezo 55 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,892 views: 526,693
popmann 1 hour ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,856 views: 842,552
augustusarnone 1 hour ago

I got Steinberg UR-RT4 from the store and testing it out. I still have about a week left. I've traded in my old Native...

grayprog
replies: 0 views: 40
grayprog 2 hours ago

I am really impressed with the drum demos of the Ocean Way reverb plugin. I would buy it for $200 if I didn't have to buy one of...

pw2005
replies: 18 views: 1,868
dublave 2 hours ago

Ever since updating to Windows 10, I cannot access more than two channels on my Behringer UMC 1820 at a time. It's been a while...

Sambolino44
replies: 1 views: 55
jlam 2 hours ago

I'm looking to upgrade my audio interface and wondering if I should get the RME babyface Pro or something from the Audient range...

Thomas Brothers
replies: 18 views: 1,209
Thomas Brothers 2 hours ago

Hi, I've been searching for weeks to find my next laptop for music production. I use Ableton Live (9 for now, maybe 10 soon)...

breezer2005
replies: 5 views: 182
jlam 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,536 views: 107,312
Monkey Man 2 hours ago

Windows 10 Home. Just the most ridiculous cataclysmic series of events, most of it my fault. My motherboard went pop, first...

Quetz
replies: 7 views: 327
vitocorleone123 2 hours ago

Hi all, After a lengthy time away from the audio recording world (a newborn will do that to you! :) ) I'm looking to get back...

drumdrum
replies: 10 views: 1,753
grayprog 2 hours ago

I'm an old guy trying to learn new tricks. What new things are out there that I am not aware of? Let me put that into...

elegentdrum
replies: 0 views: 64
elegentdrum 2 hours ago

I'm using Artist Series Hardware (1 MC Control, 2 Mix, Transport and the PT Control App) to run Nuendo 8.3. Recently, pages...

Keyplayer
replies: 1 views: 308
Keyplayer 3 hours ago

Chris Lord Alge ANALOG VS DIGITAL MIX POLL!!! Hi folks. I am so excited to announce that Chris Lord Alge's new Audio Legends...

Steven Slate
replies: 669 views: 46,914
ShadowAMD 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,833 views: 1,232,988
Will The Weirdo 3 hours ago

Was looking at a mini but today’s new iMacs have got my attention. A 27” 8 core i9!? What do people think?

Benno69
replies: 10 views: 367
lowkey 3 hours ago

Hi guys, Probably a simple question/solution but in Pro Tools 10 how would I shift all fades/crossfades forwards/backwards by...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 9 views: 2,181
skylabfilmpop 4 hours ago

Been waiting for this one. According to this it looks like you can now buy it. Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder -...

screentan
replies: 8 views: 501
TonStrom 4 hours ago

Hi! Best wishes to all of you on the forum! I ask for help. I have to buy a sound card that allows me to reduce the latency of...

Marcopy
replies: 6 views: 254
fjksfkjasgj 4 hours ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 152 views: 16,851
BM Grabber 5 hours ago

Supposedly Dexed is good for this...eh, they have some presets that fill the bill but only some and most I was underwhelmed with...

bill5
replies: 24 views: 605
MarkR 6 hours ago

Hi Apologies if this has been talked about before but i cant find a definitive answer. I want to change the sample rate of my...

davidmoore
replies: 4 views: 133
marco_well 6 hours ago

Hello, I give a try to Gramotech Babylon EQ and it sounds very good. Warmer than my Fab-ProQ2. Very interesting EQ. Gramotech...

Ted brenn
replies: 13 views: 1,143
Ted brenn 7 hours ago

Hi guys, I've been pursuing this drums general tone for my recordings for a long time without success. Do you have hints on how...

GusMachado
replies: 2 views: 99
brucerothwell 7 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,116 views: 86,730
Morbo 7 hours ago

I like having options, but at some point a selection of 200+ compressor plugins gets in the way of productivity and prevents you...

Petrarchan
replies: 36 views: 1,549
joeq 7 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,018 views: 498,022
ceejay 7 hours ago

Hello i am looking into the new mac mini 2018, my old computer is just not powerfull enough anymore. Can any of you recomend...

fjksfkjasgj
replies: 4 views: 246
fjksfkjasgj 8 hours ago

Hello, On account of some new purchases (a UAD Satellite and a new Thunderbolt Glyph Drive) I need an additional Thunderbolt...

jambirn
replies: 0 views: 103
jambirn 8 hours ago

Apple Updates iMac Lineup With Up to 8-Core 9th-Gen Intel Processors and Radeon Pro Vega Graphics Options - MacRumors 8 core i9s...

lowkey
replies: 4 views: 471
~ufo~ 9 hours ago

There's hardly any talk of this on these boards. Looks pretty powerful in the vid (little distortion using even ridiculously high...

b0se
replies: 100 views: 13,976
boofa 10 hours ago

Hi all, I'm in need of a really cool old Saloon Piano Sound. The client I have coming in has a Yamaha s90 keyboard and also a...

Cookie
replies: 10 views: 2,679
bill5 11 hours ago

X8P looks awesome, love the dsub, has ADAT input,headphone and combo jacks ..that puts me where I need to be ..as long as its a...

RightOnRome
replies: 7 views: 856
richie0801 12 hours ago

Does anybody else have an issue using Steven Slate Drums 5 in a recording format other than 44.1 Khz? I have a plenty of...

monkeymanx
replies: 6 views: 493
monkeymanx 13 hours ago

Hi there, Has anyone had any experience with the following peripherals? I've been having a lot of issues with: OWC Mercury...

JamJuice
replies: 0 views: 136
JamJuice 13 hours ago

Is there any shortcut or function I can make a shortcut for to toggle between scale snap and chromatic snap? I use Melodyne...

ihavelostmykeys
replies: 0 views: 115
ihavelostmykeys 13 hours ago

I can get a uad octo dsp unit and a Audient id22 for a little more than just the apollo twin quad. More i/o options with the...

boomer81
replies: 9 views: 591
kaufmanmoon 13 hours ago
replies: - views: -
arnoldorodeo 13 hours ago

I am looking at getting either of these units. Originally I was just going to go for the babyface pro but I was thinking maybe of...

thevisi0nary
replies: 17 views: 2,844
Dallon426 14 hours ago

Hello Guys! :) I saw there is some similar posts (Of course) but i wanted to Specify also why i didnt like the Prism Lyra in...

chromatronic
replies: 1 views: 244
chromatronic 14 hours ago

Hey guys I've made a video of the bugs in 10.4.4 YouTube These are real workflow killers I don't know why I'm not seeing any...

macgee
replies: 3 views: 330
macgee 15 hours ago

I am having issues with the driver loading at startup. Watch the video for description YouTube

Dallon426
replies: 0 views: 130
Dallon426 15 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 92 views: 10,527
heraldo_jones 16 hours ago

Hey guys, hope you're well. I've gotten my hands on an Intel 7700K CPU and 16 GB of memory, so am looking at buying a...

fgimian
replies: 0 views: 139
fgimian 17 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently in a band and we decided to implement the use of ableton in our performances, we work on the tracks in...

IIWIS
replies: 3 views: 152
msmucr 17 hours ago

Hi, there is a youtube video by Izotope about declicking a recorded acoustic guitar. Even a nearly perfectly recorded acoustic...

marco_well
replies: 0 views: 142
marco_well 18 hours ago

Hey so i got a X-Desk and now i can´t set it up properly. HD Omni -> X-Desk -> HD Omni -> Speakers Since i wanna...

critza
replies: 9 views: 1,037
msmucr 18 hours ago

Hi, I record vocals, acoustic guitar, electric bass and guitar in singer-songwriter, pop genre. I bought an Apollo Twin MKII...

hekho
replies: 1 views: 311
hekho 19 hours ago

Hi everyone! I've tried about five or six different de-essing plugins, but I'm not really happy with any of them. The latest...

Andre Toscano
replies: 26 views: 1,193
SDB_12 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search