The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 280 views: 28,660
rezoneight 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,407 views: 1,109,618
J_O_P 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,687 views: 912,180
analogcabin 5 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 65,407
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 20,957 views: 1,653,544
ericbridenbaker 1 minute ago

After using apple computers all my adult life, I decided to switch to windows. although the new MacBook Pro 16 seems to be quite...

dchalfon
replies: 16 views: 607
MattyJoe 3 minutes ago

Last night I was working on a project on my MPC live and after I tapped on a pad all the lights under the pads and all the...

Bwhit85
replies: 0 views: 7
Bwhit85 12 minutes ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 560 views: 23,048
sax512 18 minutes ago

Having used Vengeance plugins since the very first day, and owning most of them and loving them, I just presumed Avenger would...

TNM
replies: 8 views: 212
sircuit 37 minutes ago

i know there are a lot of posts like this but i read them all and still cant decide. i also think i am going to be specific...

dtscott2
replies: 12 views: 263
Quetz 1 hour ago

I'm new to the software sampling world, but I've been using hardware samplers for years. I'm torn between a few options which are...

Necron 99
replies: 4 views: 115
Muser 1 hour ago

Can anyone relate to this? The M Audio page has THREE downloads Strike 1, 2 and 3. They are 3+GB, 9+GB and 5+GB. So I...

Braindedzluney
replies: 9 views: 564
Braindedzluney 1 hour ago

Though I doubt anyone from Aardvark/Antelope would be listening or care, I signed this petition anyway... Petition Online Based...

Steve Fogal
replies: 30 views: 3,001
Nick Tammer 1 hour ago

A likely small but bizarre problem: I am using a Scarlett 18i8 (vers 1) as an interface for a PC (i7, 16gb ram, Asus board)....

Kirra1
replies: 2 views: 93
Timbone 1 hour ago

Hi all, I'm a newbie to posting to Gearslutz, so please pardon my faux pas... I'm switching my Record 1.5 software (so, so old,...

Think1st
replies: 0 views: 42
Think1st 1 hour ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 362 views: 58,241
user i477533222 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,297 views: 761,008
SteDal 2 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 24 views: 1,174
denstrow 2 hours ago

Been experiencing an error in Audition when listening to my tracks on playback. Occasionally, it sounds like Audition skips a bit...

FarisMonshi
replies: 0 views: 73
FarisMonshi 3 hours ago

Okay I made a thread a few days ago and I said I wasn't going to get this but I ended up getting it anyways. Any tips will help...

DaTopDawg
replies: 32 views: 7,887
Mikael B 3 hours ago

So, we know that 10th gen is coming in a few months, with the rumoured return of Hypertreading. But there are really good...

Snick
replies: 1 views: 122
MattyJoe 3 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 986 views: 80,790
J_O_P 3 hours ago

has anybody else encountered this issue with waves central? Failed to set access permissions for c:\Program Files...

jim170175
replies: 5 views: 280
xerix 4 hours ago

I`m hoping to get som help to get the latency down using my Ravenscroft 275 and ZOOM UAC-2. It is now 16 ms, measured with the...

guntun63
replies: 15 views: 774
guntun63 4 hours ago
replies: 220 views: 12,702
MattyJoe 4 hours ago

Anyone have any experience running a Lynx Aurora(n) as an interface under Windows 10? If so, how stable is it? Can I run the Lynx...

tedtan
replies: 0 views: 88
tedtan 4 hours ago

It's getting to be time for me to build a new desktop dedicated to audio (and a little bit of video) production, and I want to...

tedtan
replies: 0 views: 89
tedtan 5 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm really undecided whether I should buy the Apollo Twin Duo USB, or the Audient iD44. I've read great things about...

itslukebenz
replies: 7 views: 2,189
VenVile 5 hours ago

Hi, I am new here. I am a UAD user, recently I was considering purchasing some Acustica Audio Plugins. However, I saw many bad...

duboy1996
replies: 53 views: 1,613
ardis 5 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,274 views: 222,319
edwinhurwitz 5 hours ago

Of these three Thunderbolt interface options, which represents the best bang-for-buck strictly in terms of audio quality? Are...

nightchef
replies: 3 views: 192
nightchef 5 hours ago

Check it out: announced at AWS reinvent this week. https://aws.amazon.com/deepcomposer/faq/ It includes a MIDI keyboard and...

Rtroost
replies: 5 views: 406
mattiasnyc 6 hours ago

Pro tools ultimate 2019.06 shiee how about new update after 4 month ?!

toofanstudio
replies: 77 views: 7,993
~ufo~ 6 hours ago

I'm searching for a new fully featured audio device, my current device is a Focusrite 2i2. I'd want to use this for music...

bliprd
replies: 6 views: 296
Noctambulant 7 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 3,526 views: 151,110
henryrobinett 7 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 7,195 views: 425,867
Andrew Klimek 7 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 107 views: 19,747
nonstatic 8 hours ago

Hello, Has there ever been a discount on the WUP by Waves ?? I am tempted to upgrade all my waves plugins to V11 but was...

DJ Bechara
replies: 4 views: 450
ZangTumblyTumble 9 hours ago

I'm thinking of dropping 2.5k on a top of the line xps 15 after a heap up upgrades. I've used dell for 15 years, and researching...

Touch The Universe
replies: 9 views: 1,366
lossleader 9 hours ago

Are they still in business? website is a no go www.drumasonic.com

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 684
dickiefunk 10 hours ago

Wow! I've just installed DrumaSonic on my computer again and am really shocked at the quality of the sound and realism of this...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 105
dickiefunk 10 hours ago

Hi Guys, I expect to be in the market for a new 2018 Mac Mini in a month or so. Seeing as there are so many varied reports...

blayz2002
replies: 26 views: 3,224
Deckdaddy 14 hours ago

Hey Slutz, looking for some recommendations on which waves plugins to get. I have a credit for 2 waves plus. I’ve currently...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 4 views: 244
itswintertime 15 hours ago

hello you guys i just want to confirm something before i make this purchase so im about to order a new apollo for my home...

cesarortiz24
replies: 6 views: 275
psycho_monkey 16 hours ago

Hi. I use NI's Battery 4 a lot but it has a lot of bugs and restrictions, such as not being able to simply change a cell to...

benjiboko
replies: 140 views: 27,535
Scoox 16 hours ago

I know there’s been a million threads about this already but seeing the number of fabulous new plugins that have been released...

OwensDrumming
replies: 180 views: 37,240
bgulian 17 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 222 views: 33,329
TAFKAT 17 hours ago

Hello, I'm currently looking at an Apollo x6 interface for my system. I currently own an Antelope Pure 2 but for different...

joulss
replies: 8 views: 875
tomwatson 17 hours ago

I know there have been many posts about the fact that you can't remove an expired demo licence from ILOK. Accepted. I have many...

kdf
replies: 2 views: 216
kdf 17 hours ago

Though hardly revolutionary, it bears repeating. Leave all your DAW faders, including returns and master at 0. Never touch...

DJ.Makosi
replies: 344 views: 17,881
optofonik 19 hours ago

Has Celemony giving up creating/developing the best vocal correction tool in the world? To me it seems like that: in the last...

Harry_O
replies: 599 views: 120,263
hagstrom71 19 hours ago

I am specifically looking for a on all in one multisampling PLUGIN not a standalone app like SampleRobot. Bit it does not seem...

Musician
replies: 0 views: 104
Musician 20 hours ago

Pocket-Size Audio Interfaces: Drivers Latency Bro-Down 2020 Hello y'all, If RME Babyface Pro is the undisputed King of...

Zacchino
replies: 0 views: 123
Zacchino 22 hours ago

Pocket-Size Audio Interfaces: Driver Latency Bro-Down 2020 Hello y'all, If RME Babyface Pro is the undisputed King of...

Zacchino
replies: 1 views: 251
Zacchino 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search