The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,758 views: 1,265,851
throbert 3 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 278 views: 33,735
MrKahuna 5 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,459 views: 1,523,810
OkTopic7028 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,060
George Necola 13th September 2005

Until i upgrade computers, I am constantly trying to optimize my 2015 MBPs performance for super process hungry plug ins I use...

nickcrizzle
replies: 0 views: 1
nickcrizzle 1 minute ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 15,339 views: 1,157,613
DamianL 6 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,014 views: 705,819
JSchlomo 6 minutes ago

Before I drop a bunch of cash on a new PC (shooting for $1000-ish, because I will also be upgrading my DAC and monitors $$$), I'm...

mvsic
replies: 10 views: 425
Beenn 9 minutes ago

I’ve been looking for some excellent conversion in a compact package. The arubis seems to check all the boxes but i would have...

Palermo
replies: 14 views: 2,355
kosi 27 minutes ago

Hi Folks, I realise that there are a few threads about the "best" saturation plug-in however I'm wondering about...

cpsmusic
replies: 23 views: 994
nil hartman 46 minutes ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 373 views: 31,096
CustomStudios 50 minutes ago

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I've taken a break from relying on music production/engineering to derive income. I...

Ari-M.
replies: 166 views: 4,499
Ari-M. 2 hours ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 153 views: 11,511
play.exe 2 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,224 views: 695,172
vromr 2 hours ago

Hey ! I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post but: I currently produce music on my desktop with FL...

kikoklk
replies: 5 views: 183
ambiguous signal 3 hours ago

Is there a common way to define what the click in clicktrack define is? Among musicans and/or daw manufactures. Where is the...

bace
replies: 1 views: 89

I’m not actually needing a headphone amp, I will only be playing back through one output at a given time. I like to check my...

thevisi0nary
replies: 1 views: 96

Please post here if you are interested in a group buy. I’ll compile a list of people wanting in. Console 1 packs would be sent...

easyrider
replies: 17 views: 397
JGM 4 hours ago

Is it possible in some way to mirror a macbook pro and mac mini setup so that you don't need to keep changing two systems to keep...

SWAN808
replies: 1 views: 85
ambiguous signal 4 hours ago

Hi. I am looking for a good MIDI Player from where I can have a library of MIDI Loops and from there audition and play it into...

SonicStrike
replies: 2 views: 105

I know there are tons of threads about Plugin Alliance, waves, Softube, Ik Multimedia, NI Instruments etc etc But what are...

SkyStudios
replies: 18 views: 911
jpanderson80 4 hours ago

Hiya, As the title says I would only like to discuss this matter in relation to real electronic music that consists of recording...

nosleepguy
replies: 10 views: 212

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,630 views: 387,779
evets 5 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 312 views: 45,174
parkergannmusic 5 hours ago

LynxTWO-A + LynxTWO-A-G - Is there any difference between the two? I just found a NOS TWO-A-G for pennies on the dollar and...

mvsic
replies: 0 views: 60
mvsic 5 hours ago

I like the sound of Scarbee Funk Guitarrist, but the way I write is to work things out in the piano roll, so it's redundant and...

Bongo Spank
replies: 0 views: 70
Bongo Spank 6 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 737 views: 87,970
musicproduction_ 6 hours ago

Hi everyone, Back in the day, I had the DIGI 001 and then they stopped making the driver. Dead gear. A friend gave me an...

MichaelMurray
replies: 10 views: 320
Monotremata 7 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,333 views: 190,217
Bungle 7 hours ago

Supposedly this works for Windows 10. Basically, I'm looking for small single channel bus powered preamp to record guitar and...

urobolus
replies: 0 views: 74
urobolus 7 hours ago

I just purchased an Apollo twin X QUAD and love just about everything about it so far. The only thing I DON'T like is how hot it...

Mammoth
replies: 2 views: 207
lucasjunior 8 hours ago

Hi all, I'm currently using EZDrummer and happy with much of the EZX packs and MIDI packs, as well as starting to recently use...

nightgolf
replies: 0 views: 74
nightgolf 9 hours ago

Hi Guys! I'm not sure if you're familiar with Sonimus plugins or are into boutique plugin developers, but these plugins really...

llanea
replies: 11 views: 619
KIRI9 9 hours ago

Hello. How are you all doing? So, I tried to research a little bit about these two interfaces, since I have both. I've been...

wasabi25
replies: 1 views: 107
wasabi25 10 hours ago

If money would not be an issue, which Mac is the best for music production (with lots of vst’s and channel...

Gert Keunen
replies: 3 views: 156
Gert Keunen 11 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,231 views: 936,319
QLOfLandfill 12 hours ago

I know that 2626 is a legacy product on Windows 10, but anyone have any success stories with this combination?

Finnish
replies: 23 views: 8,436
wasabi25 14 hours ago

Is it possible to sell a plugin just by selling the iLok. A local guy is selling Speakerphone and wants to just give me the iLok...

suckerformimi
replies: 0 views: 89
suckerformimi 14 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 302 views: 49,214
Stejo 14 hours ago

UPDATE: FIXED! I fixed the problem! Focusrite responded to my email and running in class-compliant mode got rid of the...

shaom
replies: 24 views: 36,200
fooddude 14 hours ago

I got a macbook air last week. Specs: i5, 4gb, 2013 version. Ableton Live 9 Suite. The day i got the machine i of course...

Leterel
replies: 15 views: 6,987
fooddude 14 hours ago

My focusrite 2i2 is getting serious clicks/pops outta nowhere.I have the latest driver,uninstalled/reinstalled,installed newest...

optikstrange
replies: 9 views: 4,154
fooddude 14 hours ago

Hi, I hope I chose the right topic. I'm new here and really need some help with an issue. I'll try to keep it short and to the...

Prolificmusic
replies: 41 views: 834
fooddude 14 hours ago

I just got done reading various threads on subscription models after considering subscribing to PA. I have some concerns about...

10bd01
replies: 13 views: 624
mattiasnyc 14 hours ago

I know this topic has been done to death, and I did go back and read some of the existing threads. So my purpose isn't to rehash...

mhugman
replies: 34 views: 871
mhugman 14 hours ago

Now that everyone has had a chance to give it a thorough going over, I have a couple specific questions, though I'm open to...

dug dog
replies: 59 views: 12,709
ortega67 15 hours ago

Hello and thank you for your attention. I need some advice and recommendations on a simple 8x8 (8 in 8 out) AES/EBU interface...

Ari-M.
replies: 13 views: 349
jwh1192 16 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Gav G 17 hours ago

Hello, I bought the SSL super sale products from a few days ago: Buss Compressor and Channel Strip for $49. The Buss compressor...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 133
gearstudent 17 hours ago

Does anyone know anything about this program called drummica’ it’s supposedly a free drum program made by seinheiser . It...

NoPro
replies: 2 views: 106
stella645 18 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,019 views: 2,823,947
martman22 19 hours ago

TL:DR Does anyone know if passive thunderbolt 3 cables have shielding issues and buying an active TB3 cable will clean up the...

DarkandKurious
replies: 27 views: 5,111
pmjbaumann 21 hours ago

So I hope whoever has this laptop and a FW interface can find this So this Dell G7 7590 is a PITA to set up for audio. Few...

barbaroja
replies: 4 views: 204
barbaroja 22 hours ago

Considering purchasing Ebony. Everytime I installed a demo it was always glitchy and couldn't get it to work properly but this...

Diegel
replies: 18 views: 1,491
dickiefunk 22 hours ago

Moderators