The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,119 views: 1,493,031
Hansenhaus 2 days ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 217 views: 26,721
delay 2 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,702 views: 1,239,723
dickiefunk 6 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 76,464
George Necola 13th September 2005

What's your go to "tracking reverb" plugin...not thinking about the mix, but just your go to for the performers in...

Nightowl43
replies: 2 views: 46
RightOnRome 5 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,213 views: 1,215,289
JoeyM 1 hour ago
replies: 10 views: 524
Bungle 1 hour ago

Any favorite piano VSTs? I've yet to find one I like. I strongly prefer just recording a piano. I've tried Native Instrument's...

messofsound876
replies: 35 views: 1,055
colm 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 14,296 views: 1,083,158
PettyCash 2 hours ago

If your hardware has midi ports can you use your computer to control variables in it? Thinking this in terms of recalls of...

shortyboyboy
replies: 2 views: 147
shortyboyboy 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm Loïc and I'm a Youth Worker. I try to connect with children in their free-time on the streets, parks and gathering...

De Stern
replies: 1 views: 70
plexity 3 hours ago

Hi, and merry christmas! I'm not sure if my post went through so I'm trying again. Maybe my question has been addressed in...

muffegutt
replies: 1 views: 74
muffegutt 3 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,238 views: 180,265
uOpt 3 hours ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 89 views: 5,805
~ufo~ 4 hours ago

I already have an interface with midi I/O capability (1 in, 1 out). Rather than buy a Midi thru box to control my 6 synths, and...

granto
replies: 0 views: 63
granto 4 hours ago

Hi everyone! After twenty years of using Macs to create music, I've taken the plunge to build my very first MONSTER music PC....

~ufo~
replies: 6 views: 504
~ufo~ 4 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 677 views: 38,677
RyanC 5 hours ago

3 days to download superior drummer 3? Jesus Christ. What is it with their installer?

Morgueritual
replies: 6 views: 210
jackURbody 5 hours ago

Hello, I am working with Ample Guitar M II Lite. It seems like notes sometimes never cut off. They simply ring until the...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 45
gearstudent 5 hours ago

Been experimenting with multiple solutions for overcoming lack of firewire on current laptop to achieve multitrack into DAW in...

Disord_uk
replies: 2 views: 120
Disord_uk 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm new here. I started recording in 2003 with a Line 6 TonePort in Garageband. Eventually, I moved to Logic Pro. However, in...

sixstringsensei
replies: 6 views: 284
sixstringsensei 6 hours ago

TL:DR Does anyone know if passive thunderbolt 3 cables have shielding issues and buying an active TB3 cable will clean up the...

DarkandKurious
replies: 24 views: 4,476
DaveKeys 6 hours ago

Ok. Hi guys. I am am anew user to the Original MBox audio interface. My question is: What is that beeping sound that is coming...

Walks
replies: 1 views: 160
Synth Guru 7 hours ago

Hello all. I'm running a UAD X8P. Want to up my lines in and out (8 each), another interface, probably ADAT / optical. Obvious...

nomersea
replies: 5 views: 251
nomersea 8 hours ago

I'm shopping around for my first interface (new to recording) and am strongly considering the Audient iD44. It checks a lot of...

Axelorox
replies: 4 views: 340
GMSweet 8 hours ago

Why did I not pay attention before? The plug-ins have a night and day difference when sampling up to 96k from a project recorded...

heisleyamor
replies: 1,310 views: 129,130
Eric Stravinsky 8 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,876 views: 687,058
augustusarnone 8 hours ago

I'm a fan of many Slate products, but I'm having trouble mixing the SSD5.5 overheads. When I use processing they sound...

blinkSaunders
replies: 0 views: 73
blinkSaunders 10 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,595 views: 2,755,866
norbury brook 10 hours ago

Just got a Zen Tour for live shows. My band combines electronics and live instruments, and we run our live instruments through...

IMRECS
replies: 5 views: 1,655
makasi 12 hours ago

Antelope users. What's your favorite plugin? which you think are the most impressive

makasi
replies: 4 views: 189
makasi 12 hours ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 173 views: 13,490
Kozmos88 12 hours ago

Looking to buy a Duet in the next month. Does anyone have an eta of an upgraded Duet (3)?

TYSE LEE
replies: 11 views: 12,107
Leevi 14 hours ago

I have 10 gig ethernet hardwired to my PC. And superior drummer is taking 3 days to download. Jesus Christ what is wrong with...

Morgueritual
replies: 1 views: 121
onewire 14 hours ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 136 views: 16,701
PMF 16 hours ago

Fill in the NUGEN Audio annual survey for a $100 voucher, to be used as part purchase on any of their products at:...

NUGEN Audio
replies: 1 views: 170
Sv0gthir 17 hours ago

Hey guys, Looking to expand my Dante channel count, and just wanting a bit of feedback on the converter quality between the...

Pilbromatic
replies: 23 views: 1,993
Pilbromatic 17 hours ago

Question: I know many people like(d) the Waves CLA compressors (1176 and LA-2a), but at this point these plugs are several years...

supermosey
replies: 41 views: 21,037
Faint Brouhaha 18 hours ago

There is no such thing as a free lunch. All the people who immediately cry ALIASING on plugs seem to think that oversampling is a...

Teej
replies: 0 views: 193
Teej 20 hours ago

Is this the first virtually interactive DAW? Korg announces Gadget in...

jiffybox
replies: 3 views: 142
jiffybox 20 hours ago

I've seen some older threads on this, so I wanted to do a new one and see how these specs measure up. I really don't want to...

AEK
replies: 8 views: 3,364
dblock 22 hours ago

I have a Focusrite 8i6 running with Cubase 7.07 it doesn't appear that I am able to turn the direct monitoring off and there is...

Peter Pav
replies: 5 views: 402
Peter Pav 1 day ago

I'm surprised there isn't more noise about this interface? (Especially considering the current giant banner ad) Maybe it was...

xanax
replies: 5 views: 855
rockreid 1 day ago

I know there are enough DAWs out there and we don’t need yet another one. But just out of curiosity, how hard is it to make a...

dfghdhr
replies: 13 views: 678
dfghdhr 1 day ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 249 views: 35,425
cristtiah 1 day ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 170 views: 37,210
lydfar 1 day ago

Hey everybody, I have recently done huge upgrades to my studio and I am looking to have 16 ins/outs at once. I have two Profire...

Wyattwb
replies: 6 views: 1,332
CompStudios 1 day ago

I have been using this unit since the day it came out and i am wondering all these years later who is still running one of...

maskedman72
replies: 26 views: 4,708
doorknocker 1 day ago

What would you do in this scenario? KH750DSP sub has spdif coax in Babyface RME Pro DS has toslink out I could use a...

harrisonn
replies: 3 views: 143
BT64 1 day ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 69 views: 15,422
Chiwale 1005 1 day ago

Hi, i am working on a 2010 quad core mac pro 5.1. Inside there is the stock radeon HD5770 gpu. Now i bought a AOC 3270 (WQHD...

Deleted 9537e4f
replies: 12 views: 1,821
Naraino 1 day ago

I spent some time this weekend comparing Corpus and Objeq Delay, both simply as resonators and grouping Corpus with filters and...

strange loop
replies: 1 views: 147
pottering 1 day ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 163 views: 11,063
Jansemann4433 1 day ago

Hi, Do You use a parallel compressor for vocals. Which compressor do You use?

kite
replies: 7 views: 302
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search