The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,211 views: 1,409,043
artem bankin 6 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 39 views: 3,531
MattyJoe 2 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,481 views: 1,175,238
soupiraille 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,167
George Necola 13th September 2005

Waves Audio Introduces V12, the New Version of Waves Plugins, Featuring Plugin Resizing and More Exciting New Features ...

The Press Desk
replies: 60 views: 3,135
M2E 1 minute ago

What is the best DAW at the moment for editing midi software and instrument/samples?

kite
replies: 4 views: 150
instred 39 minutes ago

Just received an email from the fine folk at reFX which included the following. Vanguard2 is on its way! 64-bit and fully...

mattrixx
replies: 29 views: 13,846
M2E 43 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,399 views: 2,475,804
zedsdeadbaby 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,147 views: 334,398
josuepfl 1 hour ago

Power surge blew up the onboard NIC on my PC mobo, so I ordered and installed a TP Link TG 3468 pcie network card and everything...

bgood
replies: 10 views: 227
Mr.vybz 1 hour ago

I've worked with Pro Tools since 1999. It's what I started using after I switched from recording to 2" analog tape. I tend...

The Mule
replies: 11 views: 371
The Mule 1 hour ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 158 views: 6,601
siniarch 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,963 views: 1,076,662
Andy McGroarty 2 hours ago

Hi, Couldn’t find a thread on this. Is anybody using their SSL Alpha-Link with a new MAC, and if so, what solution is...

Anderock
replies: 2 views: 575
bernardschomaker 2 hours ago

I have a Digiface USB connected to a Pulse 16 via 2 x ADAT. So 16 channels. 1-12 are my monitors and 4 channels left. I have...

lgabor
replies: 1 views: 80
msmucr 3 hours ago

Hi all I have a problem, and I'm hoping some of you can help me out. I recently bought a new pc, and everything works fine,...

Anbech
replies: 0 views: 88
Anbech 3 hours ago

Edit: I found the Gearslutz Marketplace, and I see there are PSP plugins for sale there. I'm not ITB much, so sorry if this...

ljefe
replies: 3 views: 8,875
kite 3 hours ago

I have a Huawei Matebook X Pro 2018 with an i7 and 16gb ram. Full specs: CPU: 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U (quad-core, 8MB cache,...

RubenP
replies: 24 views: 550
Rick Dalton 4 hours ago

is there a real multiband limiter plugin? for what I understand plugins like L3 use the multiband just for the sidechain, but...

ayskura
replies: 0 views: 86
ayskura 4 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 243 views: 17,326
Mr. Green 5 hours ago

An absolute bargain for a superb and very colourful Leslie cab emulation. kfhkh $20? That's just robbing the poor people...

Scragend
replies: 0 views: 125
Scragend 5 hours ago

I was reading a review of a monitor controller, and this paragraph jumped out at me: If you control the volume digitally using...

WAD
replies: 8 views: 429
mattiasnyc 6 hours ago

I personally missed out on the earlier iteration of Tunca's work. I gather there were some bugs and odd pricing schemes. The...

Dirk Churlish
replies: 3 views: 300
bmanic 6 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,654 views: 898,963
FoxMulderFBI 6 hours ago

I'm making good progress with the multi-PC distributed processing network here, but one persistant issue so far is the exact...

JayTee4303
replies: 2 views: 108
snoskit 6 hours ago

Hi. What backup software do you use on PC/Win10 for your DAW files? I want to buy a backup software. Drag/drop is not the...

kite
replies: 6 views: 166
vitocorleone123 6 hours ago

I think it's time to bring back this discussion. A few introductory premisses (that can of course be contested cooge...) -...

OwDU7
replies: 839 views: 47,830
Claborn 6 hours ago

Hello everybody! Recently I have discovered a "noise" problem when using my Lewitt LCT940 mic going into a Focusrite...

h31k0
replies: 0 views: 82
h31k0 7 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 704 views: 107,658
DownSideUp 7 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 895 views: 105,573
XHipHop 8 hours ago

Hi! Trying to find the best guitar VSTi for clean sound. Interested in the sound of a stratocaster or telecaster. Do you know...

Adres Niki
replies: 1 views: 297
BeatMasters 8 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,875 views: 640,271
Herzton 8 hours ago

Tbh im a bit confused with the whole symphony desktop thing. The item has been pushed back several times it seems, and I cannot...

meymia
replies: 6 views: 717
meymia 9 hours ago

SATURATION!! rockout Been really trying to up my saturation game, and use it more than compression to tame transients. ...

Buss-me
replies: 20 views: 1,377
vitocorleone123 9 hours ago

Hi! I want your opinion on these interfaces and which one do you recommend me? im on a budget so these are the only choices i...

arkada
replies: 7 views: 319
MediaGary 9 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,737 views: 95,227
tbirdparis 9 hours ago

I’ve been using DP since before it had digital audio and never felt the need to change. Why do I scarcely see it mentioned in...

Difab4
replies: 1 views: 230
pandjonb 10 hours ago

Hi! What is/are your favorite(s) delay plugin(s)? My nro 1 is the Waves H-Delay.

kite
replies: 1 views: 151
nightchef 10 hours ago

Hi Guys. Currently using an Audient iD22. I’ve just bought a 500 series chassis and some 500 series modules. I want to buy...

chinnagogue
replies: 21 views: 1,309
Ivyroom 10 hours ago

Hello, I'd like to record a singer remotely. My first thought was using Source Connect Pro. Eventually I want to have...

torpor
replies: 1 views: 98
random musican 11 hours ago

Hi all, I know there is not a lot of info about these interfaces but was hoping to get some opinions. I am especially...

J Dallas
replies: 0 views: 106
J Dallas 13 hours ago

Hello everybody - I am struggling with one problem that I will explain in addition (I hope this is the right place to ask this...

zunicc
replies: 2 views: 306
zunicc 13 hours ago

Hey all, I'm considering buying the new UAD Apollo x4 Thunderbolt 3 interface for use with my iMac. Couple of questions was...

Cockfeld
replies: 3 views: 242
Cockfeld 20 hours ago

does anybody bought the RME digiface USB yet and give some informations about stable buffersize and latency? The raydat is...

Deleted User
replies: 28 views: 12,597
brianmccalla 20 hours ago

Hello folks, I recently sold my Yamaha Motif ES8. It's keypad was TITS. I used it for a Midi Controller for about a year and had...

L.A. Kev
replies: 91 views: 28,600
OK1 20 hours ago

Gear: - Logix Pro X - 2018 Macbook pro 15" with 32GB RAM and an i7 - M-audio m-track (Probably about 8 years old) I...

enjoi
replies: 0 views: 157
enjoi 21 hours ago

Hi there! I am using Garritan CFX Concert Grand as my virtual instrument and I am wondering if there is a possibility to use a...

castellanos
replies: 17 views: 585
castellanos 22 hours ago

Hi, What's currently the best price/quality cloud storage service available/used? Usage would be to store music projects...

Roger Starr
replies: 12 views: 444
vitocorleone123 22 hours ago

So I finally received my new converter (Orion 32+ gen 3) and I am having grounding noise issues when plugging my synths directly...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 6 views: 257
mrgkeys 22 hours ago

Put this in "High End" because the Dante stuff is so 'spensive! But am wondering if any Dante experts can look at my...

Sunshy
replies: 46 views: 1,233
Rick Dalton 1 day ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 303 views: 17,785
ProPower 1 day ago

Hi Y'all! I have an RME UFX which I recently added a couple focusrite clarett octopre's to for ADAT expansion, to get the a...

flx
replies: 3 views: 248
msmucr 1 day ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 2,051 views: 193,060
StarfishMusic 1 day ago

So I've been using RX7 for Batch processing client VO's (with success) using a number of third party plugins. I start with...

DEA
replies: 4 views: 298
DEA 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search