The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,068 views: 1,395,257
Beaucoup d’amour 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,472 views: 1,164,622
onceagain 16 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,941
George Necola 13th September 2005

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,638 views: 89,429
kludgeaudio 52 minutes ago

Hi Folks, I picked up the bx_console SSL 4000 E recently. I also have the MH ChannelStrip 3. I'm curious whether anyone...

cpsmusic
replies: 7 views: 1,116
ejsongs 1 hour ago

Hey, I'm running iMac 27" 5k 2017 with 8gb of rams. everything was smooth, not until I send the output 3-4 and 5-6 of my...

sl4zhz
replies: 0 views: 21
sl4zhz 1 hour ago

Hello fellow audio enthusiasts, maybe it's a (known) bug in my version of Pro Tools or I'm too stupid to search this forum and...

et71
replies: 0 views: 39
et71 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,329 views: 874,863
Karloff70 1 hour ago

After using apple computers all my adult life, I decided to switch to windows. although the new MacBook Pro 16 seems to be quite...

dchalfon
replies: 92 views: 7,165
Rockafella 1 hour ago

Seeing as we are rapidly approaching November and still no news on the release of the SPL Crimson... anyone have any news on why...

.Russ.
replies: 680 views: 135,037
DirkP 2 hours ago

I realized I'd not installed my midi interfaces so I went to M-audio's site to check. The latest available driver is MIDI USB...

bitleyTM
replies: 14 views: 385
Muser 2 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 256 views: 15,095
Ninecows 2 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 94 views: 12,842
syou 2 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,959 views: 187,880
norbury brook 2 hours ago

Hi. I am about to buy a new interface. Do someone own the new UAD Solo or UAD Arrow? Any good for the price?

kite
replies: 0 views: 73
kite 4 hours ago

So I finally upgraded my 2011 Mac mini for my home setup. Bought the 2018 version. Obviously I should have done more research. ...

Robbiehouston
replies: 1 views: 149
Robbiehouston 4 hours ago

For a long time I have not needed to adjust anything on my old Profire 2626, but I find myself now wanting to do some routing. I...

meetle
replies: 2 views: 83
meetle 5 hours ago

I'm right on the verge of buying an Apollo, but can't help but feel like I'm going to wind up wasting hundreds of dollars buying...

Miiko
replies: 168 views: 22,934
Flippy Floppy 5 hours ago

I"m finally repairing my guitar's socket this week and I actually forgot I'd given away my wee amp to a friend ages...

dirtROBOT
replies: 4 views: 206
poonna 5 hours ago

I couldn't find any solutions in this forum so I thought I'd just post sound samples. I'm getting clicks coming in through the...

ashbury
replies: 0 views: 80
ashbury 5 hours ago

Hello, I have just purchased a brand new MacBook Pro. I am currently still using an Apogee Duet that uses a FireWire connection....

SixSidedCoffin
replies: 8 views: 349
T_R_S 6 hours ago

Has nobody come up with a solution to host a plug that is written only for the Mac (audio units, I believe?) in a Windows...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 1 views: 91
thenoodle 7 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 16 views: 1,626
Monotremata 9 hours ago

Hi, Who is still using TC Powercore units here? I have succesfully installed my Powercore X8 unit on my Macbook with OSX...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 13 views: 2,465
Jimmy B 10 hours ago

Windows 10, MPG X570, Ryzen 5 CPU. Using USB wifi dongle for internet. Nothing between Nucleus and PC but ethernet and USB2...

TikkoRome
replies: 1 views: 189
TikkoRome 10 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 255 views: 39,066
Lady Gaia 10 hours ago

I'm about to push the button to get Pigments by Arturia. I almost got Serum because it's nice and I have heard some bad ass banks...

Dave east
replies: 62 views: 12,692
Dave east 10 hours ago

Hi guys, I want to upgrade my Presonus D8 to either the DP88 or the MOTU 8Pre-es. MOTU has more features, and is more...

CurseesConnect
replies: 17 views: 1,090
CurseesConnect 12 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,728 views: 1,055,792
Cupwise 13 hours ago

Hello guys! I tried to make a parallel compression today and noticed that all plugins of T-Racks present phase problems when used...

gilmanoel
replies: 35 views: 2,940
Ryan_IK 14 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,843 views: 635,489
Psychlist1972 14 hours ago

New computer, Win10, AMD 3900x, 32 GB ram, DAW Reaper, RME Babyface USB original. Fireface Buffer is set at 48 samples, 0/0...

sonofmickel
replies: 3 views: 189
opcode81 15 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,226 views: 2,430,164
AcusticaCM 15 hours ago

Since about a year my computer shows a note that the Orpheus software is "old style 32 bit" and won't work with the new...

ruby06
replies: 13 views: 1,692
alovejoy 15 hours ago

I've been recording a band and we have a song almost done that's sounding great. The band is asking if it would be possible. to...

fastlanestoner
replies: 16 views: 519
andychamp 15 hours ago

I am pleased to announce the MkI release of ValhallaFreqEcho: http://www.valhalladsp.com/images/freqecho_sm.png ...

seancostello
replies: 75 views: 19,198
swartzfeger 15 hours ago

I personally missed out on the earlier iteration of Tunca's work. I gather there were some bugs and odd pricing schemes. The...

Dirk Churlish
replies: 0 views: 117
Dirk Churlish 15 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,538 views: 640,818
Jeezo 16 hours ago

SSL2+ vs MOTU M4 vs Scarlett 2i2 G3 how do these compare in latency ? also which of these have true line inputs ? I had 2...

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 119
TS-12 16 hours ago

Hey there Question for the community and my old AMD Phenom II CPU. I built this PC back in 2010 and I still use it every...

norb
replies: 0 views: 110
norb 16 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,079 views: 327,665
loaf 17 hours ago

Hi, I have a macbook pro 2018 6core i9 chip, 32gram. This MacBook model has Thermal throttle issues. when I load a bunch of...

passionmax
replies: 0 views: 170
passionmax 17 hours ago

Hey everyone, Question. I keep all of my libraries ( kontakt, Omnisphere, ETC ) on an external HD, I am migrating them to a...

Akopp
replies: 0 views: 132
Akopp 18 hours ago

I have about $300-$400 to kill. I'll break it down by wants and what I already have. Wants: Better interface (Own a Scarlett...

PhillipsLJ
replies: 6 views: 420
PhillipsLJ 19 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 265 views: 40,676
mattiasnyc 19 hours ago

So - has anyone had a go at running ableton remotely from a remote desktop app on android? Obviously latency would be pretty bad,...

KriticalMass
replies: 0 views: 119
KriticalMass 20 hours ago

Hello, I’m upgrading to a Symphony mkii Thunderbolt 8x8. I’ll be using that with a brand new iMac. My understanding is...

Jacksonward12
replies: 0 views: 126
Jacksonward12 20 hours ago

I just sold my Interface where I connected all of my Converters. Honestly I have been looking to switch to RME for a long...

maostudios
replies: 6 views: 387
msmucr 22 hours ago

I have Presonus Quantum with a couple different external preamps (chameleon 7603, art MPA gold) connected to line-ins 5, 7, and...

redddog
replies: 39 views: 489
redddog 23 hours ago

Hello All, I've been considering the NI Komplete Kontrol s88 Ultimate 1{2:3} (which it looks like the s88 bundle is no longer...

camacozie
replies: 0 views: 140
camacozie 23 hours ago

Hi there. Advanced apologies to all and the moderators if this is duplicating previous posts, but I did search for this...

MaverickMan
replies: 10 views: 339
zvukofor 1 day ago

SATURATION!! rockout Been really trying to up my saturation game, and use it more than compression to tame transients. ...

Buss-me
replies: 6 views: 363
Dirk Churlish 1 day ago

Hey everyone ! I'm still using the good old cheesegrater 5,1 with maxed out CPU upgrade (12 x 3,46GHz) and 64GB RAM. I'm...

Uli Auer
replies: 0 views: 128
Uli Auer 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search