The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,508 views: 634,382
Mehdi 6 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 297 views: 61,691
ardis 15 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,379 views: 821,508
Pictus 2 days ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 78 views: 7,487
studjo 2 days ago

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 17 views: 1,786
George Necola 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,660
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi! I want to buy 1 of these 3 compressors by Waves: - PuigChild Compressor - API 2500 - CLA-76 Compressor 1) Do you think...

TOG1250
replies: 0 views: 1
TOG1250 12 minutes ago

Looking for people's opinions on which computer to buy. I’m upgrading my home studio. I work in post and I am a mixer and sound...

KSMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 24
KSMUSIC 42 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and upgrading from a Line6 UX1 interface to something a little sweeter. I only record Guitar...

tks900
replies: 95 views: 13,158
Eric Dahlberg 1 hour ago

I hear many positive things about this plugin and how much it can help your monitoring accuracy/quality. I just want to know...

thevisi0nary
replies: 0 views: 27
thevisi0nary 1 hour ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,153 views: 135,979
Monkey Man 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 629 views: 57,705
MUZIKSLUT 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,007 views: 407,952
Arksun 3 hours ago

I am currently using an ID14 as my audio interface and I just think the headphone amp stinks! I would like to buy a midrange...

Vasquez3
replies: 2 views: 244
Pictus 3 hours ago

I'm on Windows 10 x64 and I'm having teething troubles with a Satellite FW I just picked up. Need to know if it's a UA hardware...

Quetz
replies: 4 views: 223
varunbkk 3 hours ago

Hi all, I recently purchased a MOTU 828es as my main interface and a pair of stageboxes: MOTU B16 and Presonus StudioLive Series...

Raydon
replies: 0 views: 81
Raydon 3 hours ago

Just received my Apogee Symphony I/O 8x8 MK II and what a great sounding unit it is! It’s easy to get excited at first...

DarkWoods
replies: 35 views: 4,803
Dustin Tyler 4 hours ago

I've seen a lot of posts on the studio pc thread from people looking to build their first computer and, in all honestly, I feel...

minervx
replies: 10 views: 633
thedberg 6 hours ago

Hi all, First time buyer on Audio Deluxe, i made a mistake to choose Synchroarts Revoice Pro 4 Upgrade instead of the full...

Danielbest1
replies: 12 views: 483
schmeete 6 hours ago

I've been performing/writing for 50 years. I started getting more into home recording about 1996. Started out analog and...

Jazzman1949
replies: 29 views: 694
bill5 7 hours ago

(This is my first post here, please tell me if I do something wrong) I will say right now that I am not trying to do something...

DouglasDGI
replies: 4 views: 152
imaginenewmedia 7 hours ago

Okay, so first I love Slate plugins, really great products from a sonic perspective and from a usability standpoint. I use them...

not_so_new
replies: 10 views: 604
The Beatsmith 7 hours ago

Hi folks, Pretty much what it says in the topic. I searched around, and I understand an audio interface is simply an external...

PhilStone
replies: 5 views: 338
Alndln 8 hours ago

Hey folks, For the sake of easy recall and flexibility, I am trying to get rid of any hardware on my mixbus. I usually use...

WheelieR
replies: 27 views: 1,109
WheelieR 8 hours ago

I am looking to put 2 pzm mics on a conference table, and do two things: 1) mix down to a mono analog output (for interfacing...

Electricide
replies: 1 views: 113
tcase 8 hours ago

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for the Sweetwater custom Computing PCs, you see the...

atma
replies: 19 views: 787
deathbyguitar 8 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,259 views: 598,503
JoeyM 8 hours ago

I have the demos and I like them a lot, I just want to get other people's opinions. Maybe I can do better for ~$150 for a full...

TheLoud1Please
replies: 14 views: 2,883
zvukofor 9 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm finally re-cabling my home studio for the arrive of a samson s-patch plus patchbay. I'm on Mac OS X 10.12 and have 3...

achabloop5080
replies: 5 views: 735
RasBe 9 hours ago

Waves TransX is on sale right now. I have the Sonnox Transient shaper, which I don't use often, but really need it when I do. ...

Kubilay
replies: 41 views: 12,499
cassiozambotto 9 hours ago

Hi I'm planning to use an Akai MDP218 and a PC laptop to complement my one man band setup.( Me on guitar and vocals, harmony...

imaginenewmedia
replies: 0 views: 109
imaginenewmedia 10 hours ago

Hi Everyone, Overnight my free Sibelius First version's general midi stopped working. I have no sound when playing. When...

renedufry
replies: 1 views: 129
Chao 12 hours ago

I emailed and I called. Their phone is disconnected and I have gotten no email response. The configurations on their page seem...

Jay M
replies: 29 views: 1,769
jcschild 13 hours ago

Hi guys Last January i bought the RME uc interface . Since I already had an USB midi interface I didn't use the midi i/o of the...

Hysplex
replies: 3 views: 256
Alndln 13 hours ago

Hi People! We could use this place here to discuss the various performance issues on Macs related to Acustica Audio plugins....

lubomba
replies: 89 views: 5,638
TNM 14 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,783 views: 960,996
Tsykhra 15 hours ago

Peak Studio XT 7 – Peak Audio Editor Mac OS 10.5 or higher (incompatible with El Capitan OS 10.11, but Sierra 10.12 and...

ValliSoftware
replies: 11 views: 757
TNM 16 hours ago
replies: 453 views: 28,199
abluesky 17 hours ago

Anyone know of a quiet laptop cooler that would help a 2011 15" 2ghz quad MacBook Pro stay a little quieter? Or is it a...

skiltrip
replies: 8 views: 1,285
emmawatsun 18 hours ago

After getting advices from the forums I finally choose to purchase the SPL Madison 16X16 ADA converter with this RME MADI...

DanTheMan06
replies: 13 views: 528
octatonic 19 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 1,018 views: 78,127
Monkey Man 20 hours ago

I got to thinking about getting rid of some old synths that I might use for only a couple of patches, or I might want to have...

harry_seldon
replies: 7 views: 444
harry_seldon 20 hours ago

I've recently bought Antelope Orion Studio. As much as I love what I'm hearing, (the converter is just brilliant as well as the...

victorlee335
replies: 17 views: 902
nonold 21 hours ago

Hi all, I was exploring the world of UAD interfaces and trying to decide if the new Apollo X 6 was everything I need to be a...

icw
replies: 0 views: 169
icw 1 day ago

1) Revive the Macbook Air. Same form factor is fine and it doesn't need a powerful CPU (a mobile CPU is fine for it at this...

minervx
replies: 2 views: 265
Mr.Duck 1 day ago

Hello, I was looking into purchasing a MIDI interface for my Roland electronic drum set and Yamaha digital piano and was...

nelsona
replies: 24 views: 2,453
JayTee4303 1 day ago

I am a bit confused... But it was mentioned a couple of times that it's best practice to NOT use your DAW faders at all, but use...

Fishmac
replies: 9 views: 546
bill5 1 day ago

I finally found the PERFECT monitoring solution for a small (12' x 10") home studio. My studio is well treated (and...

Symph900
replies: 1 views: 489
rivertown 1 day ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 33 views: 2,577
Lorddiagram 1 day ago

Hey all, I'm interested in finding a player/plugin ideally under wordpress that can play a demo track and the user can A/B...

Boreal
replies: 0 views: 195
Boreal 1 day ago

Sorry for the long title. Checked both stickied threads on latency, and USB interfaces, but the latency thread is mostly...

joru100
replies: 37 views: 3,037
Sascha Franck 1 day ago

Hihoo :) Looking for a small 4/4(+midi io) USB audio-interface (Stage purpose, described in this thread) :...

Remco Z
replies: 5 views: 1,012
Alndln 1 day ago

Hello everybody, First of all excuse me if the thread is posted on the wrong subforum but i'm still new to this. My...

Mehdi
replies: 15 views: 399
Mehdi 1 day ago

I was looking at upgrading my RME audio interface and buying a Soundgrid setup. As an audio interface the Apogee Symphony is my...

jackURbody
replies: 4 views: 287
submarin 1 day ago

Budget: max $250 Im wanting a 27" here, no bigger, no smaller. I also want 1920x1080 as well 27"...

shanabit
replies: 7 views: 411
shanabit 1 day ago

Is there any good EMT 250 emulation for ProTools except UAD and Acousticas? (Does it have to be RTAS for ProTools?) Emptyroom...

kjetillunde
replies: 38 views: 7,476
numero6 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search