The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 178 views: 16,248
stratology 28 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,741 views: 673,279
Sascha Franck 3 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,801 views: 853,722
Pictus 12 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,389
George Necola 13th September 2005

Buy Cubase Pro 10 now | Steinberg Online Shop

Quantum7
replies: 6 views: 1,885
Arksun 3 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,410 views: 1,034,144
Shaolin 18 minutes ago

Looking for something not too expensive to record band rehearsals. Would like to keep it down to laptop and interface with 8...

mrmike186
replies: 4 views: 142
facej 27 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,208 views: 431,510
leckel1996 32 minutes ago

I’m looking for recommendations on a switch for a Dante system. Eventually I’ll have 2 converters (Rednet), my Rednet PCIER...

robertgeorge
replies: 13 views: 336
robertgeorge 33 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,947 views: 397,266
Quetz 43 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I have an old MOTU Ultralite that is firewire only. I connected it to my old macbook with a firewire to...

Drake44444
replies: 22 views: 2,895
biosfera 44 minutes ago

I'm trying to figure out how to properly setup my return tracks in Ableton so that I can use them when summing OTB. I have it...

drainyoo
replies: 18 views: 495
ripripstabstab 1 hour ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 448 views: 26,246
juiseman 2 hours ago

I'm in the market for an SSL style channel strip plugin to serve as the framework for the majority of my mixing. I've done a lot...

Markdude
replies: 8 views: 328
smackmastering 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 792 views: 63,142
musicman691 2 hours ago

Does anybody else have this problem? The Files Tab in Melodyne 4.2 Editor will only show files in a random order. It will order...

djkaboodle
replies: 0 views: 61
djkaboodle 2 hours ago

Producers, Sound Artists and Sound Lovers, We are excited to announce that we have partnered up with many audio companies to...

Thavma
replies: 2 views: 349
Thavma 3 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 63 views: 8,477
chris_A 4 hours ago

hi there, has anyone experienced any 2d performance increases by installing a newer than 5870 flashed GPU in their old mac...

tomylee
replies: 8 views: 226
indesilife 4 hours ago

Hi all, I am considering the new Mac Mini. I am waiting for a new mac pro for a while now. It Seems Apple will renew the Mac...

Sanderb
replies: 5 views: 371
heraldo_jones 4 hours ago

i know this can be done --- Burn music onto a new CD,But I don't know exactly what to do ,anybody done that ?

Tamkaser
replies: 10 views: 414
Tamkaser 5 hours ago

After exhaustive searching I can't seem to find the right midi footpedal for controlling Ableton looper. As I am doing a lot of...

Donpepperoni
replies: 7 views: 8,547
KBLiveSolutions 5 hours ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 154 views: 6,112
consnyc 5 hours ago

I am testing the demo versions of these two plugins. both sound very good and I want to buy one of the two for the black friday...

masterlogic
replies: 27 views: 1,434
masterlogic 6 hours ago

After 15 years using Cubase (and sometimes suffering it), I think that it's time to look around to see what's happening in the...

Antonio Escobar
replies: 90 views: 15,442
drichard 6 hours ago

Hi, Any user opinions on 'Samplitude Pro X' ? http://pro.magix.com/en/samplitude/overview.459.html i.e. What makes 'Object...

muziksculp
replies: 193 views: 48,282
drichard 6 hours ago

Sharing some 'Ivory' based recordings that feature various Ivory Pianos and Presets.... Synthogy Ivory II - American Concert...

In The Mix
replies: 4 views: 348
In The Mix 7 hours ago

Simply amazing. I just spent an extended session tracking to tape for about a month and a few days dumping down to digital. At...

jlcl
replies: 34 views: 3,448
ELI-173 8 hours ago

I hope this helps other readers - I just spent the best part of a year figuring the below out! There are a several major...

Mark64
replies: 88 views: 20,967
skyshaver 9 hours ago

Though I doubt anyone from Aardvark/Antelope would be listening or care, I signed this petition anyway... Petition Online Based...

Steve Fogal
replies: 28 views: 2,310
Steve Fogal 9 hours ago

With Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales approaching, I'm going to be in the market for a monitor to go with the 2018 Mac Mini. Any...

MattDawg5
replies: 1 views: 285
radiant 9 hours ago

How do I convert a stereo track in RX7 to mono?

zamboknee
replies: 1 views: 137
JCBigler 9 hours ago

I'm looking to update my external drives to SSD to go with my new 2018 Mac Mini. Currently I have a Thunderbolt 2 drive dock....

moog man
replies: 0 views: 119
moog man 11 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 895 views: 83,006
sysexguy 12 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,550 views: 503,432
ponzi 12 hours ago

Having an issue with translation but it seems to be the opposite of what most people talk about. On higher end speakers like my...

thevisi0nary
replies: 3 views: 171
GrammynOut 14 hours ago

I just got the behringer 404 and I am happy with it. It is doing what it supposed to do. however, i have a problem when using it...

uglijimus
replies: 6 views: 216
Deepmind12 15 hours ago

Not sure if I posted this in the right thread before so here's another shot: I'm in the process of bouncing out stems to send...

orangepanels
replies: 1 views: 172
lestermagneto 16 hours ago

Haven't found anything about it here, but if there is please refer me to it. I'm wondering about getting an Crane Song Avocet...

ohdecay
replies: 4 views: 609
SlickB 18 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,281 views: 608,445
FabienTDR 18 hours ago

Hi, As per the title, I'm looking for some recommendations for a new audio interface. I'm a little bit out of touch, and while...

Ving
replies: 5 views: 644
fuz39485 19 hours ago

Hello. I am looking for a DAW controller. As I am new in this world of the pc use for music, I don't know what are the limits...

Dawero
replies: 36 views: 1,305
Yann Leon 19 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 85 views: 8,981
Jimbguitar 20 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 38 views: 4,077
climber 20 hours ago

Hi, I've been searching for information on the Sound Devices MixPre-10M working as a conventional audio interface, connected to...

thiagoscp
replies: 3 views: 265
ardis 21 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 45 views: 1,666
Henrik Hjortnaes 21 hours ago

Hello, I've been running my Mac Pro 3.1 since 2009, and yesterday it has failed on me ( won't startup, doesn't find the...

djanogil
replies: 9 views: 291
djanogil 22 hours ago

Long story short.... Used to be a mac so... I'm building myself a new pc with windows 10 to do both (I7 8700k....) since I...

webstersp
replies: 24 views: 5,060
hodshonf 22 hours ago

I created a package of 33 impulse responses of my EMT 140, and I want to share them here. Since no two plates are alike, you...

recordinghopkins
replies: 186 views: 49,966
miscend 23 hours ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 36 views: 3,793
Steve Fogal 23 hours ago

For all of us not focused on walking on the scary, yet rewarding path of building our own desktop Macs, Apple CEO Tim Cook's...

Mikael B
replies: 2,125 views: 101,772
rezoneight 1 day ago

Hello, Recording a voiceover into Ableton Live 9 through an Audient ID14, I am experiencing skips in the audio during...

mmillerm
replies: 7 views: 459
mmillerm 1 day ago

Hey Guys, I'm on a PC and have for the last few years used a TB UAD Apollo silverface as interface (and Asio driver) in...

joris de man
replies: 1 views: 294
joris de man 1 day ago

AVG was fine - then the popups started Avira was beyond annoying with trying to take over the whole operating...

Gusss
replies: 37 views: 3,571
Ufogus 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search