The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Views: 1,390
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,305 views: 1,342,905
juiseman 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,277 views: 1,122,126
TAFKAT 20 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 73,873
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi, so Im new to analog equipment and my question is how many inputs/outputs do I need to connect 1 preamp, 2 compressors and an...

Resto
replies: 22 views: 280
Xnr 9 minutes ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 740 views: 44,164
ponzi 13 minutes ago

Looking for some snare and kick sample packs for Slate trigger to layer under my metal mixes. All Im seeing is Joey Sturgis stuff...

Morgueritual
replies: 9 views: 168
Lefo 18 minutes ago

Hey folks – I need advice to buy a mobile recording system, mainly for vocals and acoustic guitars. The first option I have...

tearyhistory
replies: 1 views: 47
Solar 27 minutes ago

Seeing as we are rapidly approaching November and still no news on the release of the SPL Crimson... anyone have any news on why...

.Russ.
replies: 668 views: 132,951
Nigel 33 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,858 views: 302,743
guisquil 38 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,377 views: 783,891
Tobias Enstrom 1 hour ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 522 views: 75,125
drichard 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,999 views: 983,761
Osse_87 1 hour ago

Hey, I recently purchased a Scarlett 4i4 to take on the road with me, and I'm trying to set up my E-RM Multiclock with it and...

Axiom 27
replies: 0 views: 42
Axiom 27 1 hour ago

Hello, I am about to create two workstation PC for the studio heavy work I would like to know your advice and opinions. I read...

Ehabmxd
replies: 7 views: 368
Mplay 2 hours ago

Ok, I was using a quad core 2016 15 inch MacBook Pro with 16GB of RAM and a UAD Apollo Duo interface. With this setup I was able...

inthere
replies: 6 views: 305
thismercifulfate 2 hours ago

Hey guys, so I've been getting ads about Ugritone in particular their Koji software synth. Here's a link:...

kingcloudx
replies: 4 views: 120
kingcloudx 3 hours ago

Hello, I have several producers that record with Pro Tools but aren't tech-savvy. The tracks clip icon is very small and...

variantfrog
replies: 0 views: 58
variantfrog 3 hours ago

Hi, which is the best to use with Mac Mini 18 and HDX card? Sonnet is eur 400 Avis is eur 500 There is also Sonnet box...

Hal
replies: 3 views: 218
Hal 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,679 views: 2,259,183
trager 4 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,577 views: 708,577
andy-cytomic 5 hours ago

Text: The picked attack is the transient peak and has lots of energy, the sound then dies a bit (called the initial decay) to the...

jtanasi12
replies: 18 views: 545
jtanasi12 5 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 454 views: 81,995
camacozie 6 hours ago

My work has gone thru some changes and long story short,... part of my "severance" is to get our old Dell PowerEdge...

carl_is_tall
replies: 18 views: 560
MediaGary 6 hours ago

I currently use the Clarett 8Pre and I am thinking about getting the Apollo x4 to be my new main interface. I do a good bit of...

camdenhutcheson
replies: 11 views: 1,171
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 61 views: 4,631
Mind Riot 7 hours ago

Hi guys, I tried searching for similar topics, but they're all too old I think. My question is, for pro tools and plugins you...

KingsX
replies: 3 views: 253
HSi 7 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to add a Neve type preamp vst plugin and am wondering which offers the closest emulation of the 1073 preamp/eq?

dickiefunk
replies: 66 views: 23,640
Bitsmith 7 hours ago

I'm looking to replace my dual 1920x1080 with a single display, namely a cheap-and-cheerful 21.5" Samsung TV and my laptop's...

Scoox
replies: 3 views: 130
biksonije 8 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 240 views: 33,131
RMDX 8 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 483 views: 88,038
Mikael B 8 hours ago

Hey there guys, hope you're all doing well. Is anyone aware of a way to import my R2 reverb presets into R4 which I've...

fgimian
replies: 0 views: 93
fgimian 9 hours ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 172 views: 9,519
Curtis.Cole 9 hours ago

Hello everyone. So I just bought an awesome Audioscape V compressor and this thing is killer. I tried it on bass and its freakin...

vientos00
replies: 4 views: 157
vientos00 11 hours ago

Who is working with Addictive Trigger and has experienced these issues : When I trigger a bassdrum track I get weird timing...

joh
replies: 5 views: 1,886
terrible.dee 11 hours ago

Hi! I came from mackie 1640i to ufxII, everything else is millenials ahead of my rusty mixer except rme has poorer handling of...

Exponent11
replies: 5 views: 318
snoskit 12 hours ago

Hey guys, hope you're all doing great. Back in the day, I would use Syncback to keep a synced copy of my disk (without older...

fgimian
replies: 13 views: 787
fgimian 13 hours ago

Best adaptor? Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort 1.2 …for a monitor Hi all Soon I will be getting a new MacPro (the new...

mixerguy
replies: 0 views: 108
mixerguy 13 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,722 views: 622,881
mattiasnyc 14 hours ago

Hello, I am having an issue getting sound from my rme ufx II into my dbox+ via an Aes cable. All of my other connections work...

jamesb09
replies: 1 views: 108
jamesb09 16 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 277 views: 26,071
Pictus 18 hours ago

It looks like Studio one 4 has just come out. I'm a Cubase 10 (correction I meant 9.5) user, that is considering Studio One 4....

JohnnyRocket
replies: 78 views: 29,832
Sybille 18 hours ago

I was getting the clicking/popping we generally associate with a low buffer. After messing with the buffer and different...

TikkoRome
replies: 1 views: 192
Sybille 18 hours ago

As topic says -- just curious! Currently I find the UAD Cambridge EQ to be great for this task but I would love to know what...

Sirocco
replies: 66 views: 6,761
Sybille 18 hours ago

Hi everyone! I am having trouble getting my laptop to recognize the inputs on my Behringer UMC 204 HD card. The card is...

Randi37
replies: 1 views: 98
msmucr 19 hours ago

Hello, friends. Help out, we really need your help with the Mackie BlackBird interface. The problem is that after installing...

shumnah
replies: 0 views: 105
shumnah 21 hours ago

Hi Guys, First of all I am really sorry if this is old news I recently found out that the RNDigital Plug-ins have vanished from...

yeahyow
replies: 8 views: 1,938
wavemechanic.net 21 hours ago

Im not talking "phaser effect" plugins but the kind to manually adjust phase between 180 & -180 degrees when usung...

blackcom
replies: 20 views: 576
Idontcare 22 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,761 views: 172,131
TikkoRome 23 hours ago

Hey there, im interested in a laptop that a user on reddit was kin enough to do a latencymon test for me. He only exported the...

salomonander
replies: 3 views: 210
Psychlist1972 1 day ago

Everything was going fine, it must have been when I updated my Mac to 10.15.5 that it suddenly stopped recognizing the interface....

bibingkadrinka
replies: 0 views: 126
bibingkadrinka 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Flippy Floppy 1 day ago

MOTU has two more products with AVB: the 24Ai and the 24Ao. 24Ai is a 24-channel ADC, 24Ao is a 24-channel DAC Each is a single...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 91 views: 19,447
Mesmerised 1 day ago

I'm thinking about buying a new virtual piano and I decided that it must be a Bechstein. I would mainly use it with recorded...

X Composer
replies: 1 views: 155
MichaelT 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search