The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,616 views: 655,422
dickiefunk 52 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,688 views: 839,814
juiseman 3 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 110 views: 9,297
Beatworld 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,047
George Necola 13th September 2005

I've heard some great things about the Echoboy delay plugin and I'm wondering how it compares to Logic's stock delay plugins in...

nas
replies: 8 views: 3,552
Mho 15 minutes ago

I found the standard reverbs in Cubase to sound pretty good. I also have 112 Red, Aether, Waves, and Softube reverbs as...

Jason rocks
replies: 11 views: 474
Entrainer 17 minutes ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 86 views: 13,120
Axisofrealtalk 1 hour ago

I have my DVD player connected via optical to the optical in of my RME Babyface, but it overloads/clips. Is my RME too sensitive...

Guitarking
replies: 2 views: 179
Guitarking 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,988 views: 995,848
excelcruz 1 hour ago

Hi, Running RME RayDat fed by an Audient ASP800 and an Apogee AD8000 and feeding an Apogee DA16. All connected through ADAT....

vonphilip
replies: 1 views: 132
vonphilip 1 hour ago

RE: Radar 24 video card & battery replacement and CMOS reset problem; I installed a newly delivered video card, the AOpen...

Thrip
replies: 8 views: 243
Arthur Stone 1 hour ago

I thought I'd take advantage of the special pricing Izotope offered on their Music Production Bundle 2 on Halloween. I'm using a...

danharr
replies: 8 views: 2,329
Andydo 2 hours ago

YouTube From 0.00 to 0.19. The effect I am referring to is how the melody goes 'in and out', for lack of a better term. Does...

MonarkSix
replies: 2 views: 94
Drumsound 2 hours ago
replies: 478 views: 32,544
laughingboy9000 2 hours ago

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 10 views: 225
ElstonG 3 hours ago

Producers, Sound Artists and Sound Lovers, We are excited to announce that we have partnered up with many audio companies to...

Thavma
replies: 0 views: 73
Thavma 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 782 views: 70,701
edwinhurwitz 4 hours ago

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie and I've hit information overload so I'm seeking help. I'm wanting to get a PC laptop that will...

pimpinainteasy
replies: 1 views: 109
pimpinainteasy 5 hours ago

I have an 8P. It does a great job and I had no plans to make any changes. With the release of the Apollo X 8P I'm wondering if...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 11 views: 1,211
Universal Audio 7 hours ago

Hi all! Have a Maschine mk3, and about to have a KK s61 mk2. Otherwise I only have a Roland System-8. So not a lot of...

cpaf
replies: 5 views: 292
cpaf 7 hours ago

Hi, I have purchased and installed a brand new Focusrite Clarett 8Pre USB audio interface. Recently it started to produce...

Lophophora
replies: 6 views: 331
fireberd 8 hours ago

Hi guys, I am upgrading from 4 digidesign 192 units to 4 Antelope Orion 32 HD units and a 10MX atomic clock. This will all be...

Radiotech96
replies: 0 views: 161
Radiotech96 16 hours ago

Hi Everyone! I recently rebuilt my little home studio and decided to upgrade my soundcard from my now-ancient UR22. A friend...

chimpazilla
replies: 0 views: 117
chimpazilla 17 hours ago

I just bought a used Digi 002 w/ the BLA XB Mod, and I have to say that I am blown away at how well these converters not only...

slow records
replies: 26 views: 2,302
themiracle 17 hours ago

I know this question or some variation of it has been asked a million times, but I have been doing a ton of research and have yet...

drsoundsmith
replies: 9 views: 459
drsoundsmith 19 hours ago

Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD | Sweetwater.com Looks like crazy specs for a $100 interface right?

dullfangs
replies: 9 views: 5,546
JohnCameron2018 19 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm curious to know which DAW can handle DSD for SACD production. I know Pyramix can do it, but what are the...

Magucci
replies: 3 views: 3,762
CaptureAudio 19 hours ago

THE SOFTWARE The only software-only solution out there that provides an excellent solution for turning a DAW into a "mixing...

brucerothwell
replies: 1,465 views: 81,878
rcprod 20 hours ago

Just got back from having my production laptop diagnosed for a fault and they're saying bad sectors on the HDD, so looking to...

steve_sax
replies: 35 views: 6,273
MediaGary 22 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 789 views: 60,951
BM Grabber 22 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 82 views: 10,176
LesC 1 day ago

I've been getting more and more curious about using an Amiga to do some sampling/sequencing (really love the 8-bit sound), but am...

Sir Ruff
replies: 7 views: 1,701
JonAudioO 1 day ago

Hi there, I am new to gearslutz so I hope I'm in the right place with my question. I'm thinking about wiring up all my...

tvbene
replies: 22 views: 2,143
_jon 1 day ago

I know I’m gonna sound like a total noob but wanna start experiment I’ve been basically been around music my whole life and...

jwalamukhi
replies: 2 views: 318
CPhoenix 1 day ago

Yes, I did a search already, and the threads I found were at least 5 years old. Maybe I missed something. In any case...

plus6vu
replies: 4 views: 288
CPhoenix 1 day ago

Hi, I've been using Maschine Studio for about a year now and finding that I'm leaning on it more and more these days. The only...

engmix
replies: 0 views: 150
engmix 1 day ago

Hi everyone. I am looking into the new range of 21.5” imacs, for music production in garageband (and eventually logic pro x)....

g.kenneth
replies: 19 views: 1,785
Hardtoe 1 day ago

All, OK... I love my mac book pro. It has a quad i7,16gb ram and all SSDs.. for most things it is OK but it's getting a little...

s0nguy
replies: 10 views: 854
Scoox 1 day ago

Has Celemony giving up creating/developing the best vocal correction tool in the world? To me it seems like that: in the last...

Harry_O
replies: 571 views: 104,647
chucknkd 1 day ago

ASUS Prime B360M-C This mainboard is quite affordable and has very interesting features like 2x displayport, 1 legacy PCI...

LonDonsen
replies: 0 views: 163
LonDonsen 1 day ago

Hi all! I am finalizing my upgrades and wanted your opinions or help if you have the time. I am thinking of running a Motu 16a,...

steven mc.
replies: 24 views: 3,400
szyam 1 day ago

I use both UAD and Waves plugins. I like some from Waves, and others from UAD. I do not want to use only one company....

eljohnny22
replies: 23 views: 2,063
Synetos 1 day ago

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 73 views: 10,198
Scoox 1 day ago

I was thinking about running my DAW from an SD card. Recording my tracks to an external HD and letting the OS run on the internal...

Stuart Coleco
replies: 29 views: 5,273
Glamdring 1 day ago

Hi everybody, Long time miner of the wealth of information here on Gearslutz but first time poster. Any and all help is...

ElstonG
replies: 3 views: 288
simon.billington 1 day ago

Greetings Slutz... I have an OLD license that I totally forgot about sitting on my iLok. Didn't realize that I could upgrade...

Agno
replies: 39 views: 6,324

I have an ASUS laptop ironically called a 'Sonicmaster' . Series W508v. I bought it because I've had great luck with ASUS in the...

hello people
replies: 3 views: 238
hello people 1 day ago

I have an issue with Waves Central, I have a couple of plug-in bundles licenses associate with my desktop computer. However when...

freelancepoet
replies: 13 views: 8,378

Dear folks, Would appreciate your opinions on the following. Allowing for differences in specific processor plugins, what...

Stevenk734
replies: 21 views: 1,380

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 125 views: 5,579

Hi guys I'm planning a music production PC build and I've learned alot reading thorough threads on this forum as well as reading...

ElstonG
replies: 0 views: 272
ElstonG 1 day ago

Silent = <21 decibels. Quiet = <27 decibels. Keep in mind, for product comparisons and data, decibels are exponential -...

minervx
replies: 6 views: 435
Pete Kaine 1 day ago

Im having some issues with this plugin. I run Reaper with a windows 10 pc and wanted to know if anyone else is having these...

colonelporridge
replies: 0 views: 164
colonelporridge 1 day ago

These plug ins came out in 2005 when modeling plug in's and getting the same sound as the Hardware was not as close as it is...

Jason rocks
replies: 7 views: 702
Lupez 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search