The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,997 views: 1,024,901
Alndln 5 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 70,031
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,027 views: 1,908,536
profvonsok 2 minutes ago

I soooooo love the sound of this thing that I keep using it like an idiot. Then I get to the stage of final renders and discover...

Synpatico
replies: 1 views: 97
Synpatico 2 minutes ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 485 views: 61,468
zedsdeadbaby 10 minutes ago

Hi Folks, I'm interested in adding an EQ plug-in to my mixbus. I've been looking around and it seems that they're a bit thin...

cpsmusic
replies: 0 views: 4
cpsmusic 14 minutes ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 50 views: 2,037
swartzfeger 25 minutes ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 498 views: 65,524
JoeyM 1 hour ago

I’ve been asking everywhere else, and can’t get a clear answer, including from Apple, but as the 2018 models are...

Aussieyankee
replies: 0 views: 72
Aussieyankee 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 9,530 views: 616,815
Sleazy_Rider 2 hours ago

So I'm mainly a PC/MacBook Pro user, but I'm hoping to grab an iMac soon to replace my old PC. Looking at either 21 or...

ascension9
replies: 5 views: 129
GLouie 2 hours ago

Hey, so im about to buy a apollo twin, im either going to get the mk ii duo or the mk ii duo X , is there even a real difference?...

NickRhymes
replies: 11 views: 508
NickRhymes 2 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 183 views: 17,334
vkinetic 2 hours ago

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System — Apollo-powered recording system features Accelerated Realtime...

The Press Desk
replies: 4,259 views: 335,198
SonicBlade 2 hours ago

In the market for a new interface, just wanted a different conversion sound for fun, can anyone give me their thoughts on this...

slimmie01
replies: 383 views: 50,630
vynilr 2 hours ago

I am up loading some songs (produced on Cubase Pro 10) to Spotify via Distrokid. Distrokid accepts wav files but only up to 24...

reubenayres
replies: 2 views: 159
submarin 3 hours ago

Maybe not ALL tape plugins... So I was just playing with my tape machine (a TEAC mastering model, nothing overly fancy, but its a...

breakline
replies: 94 views: 9,278
Sharp11 3 hours ago

Best online band rehearsal software ? I need to rehearse with my band over the computer as traveling around the NYC area...

fuzzblaster
replies: 75 views: 83,858
theblue1 3 hours ago

Hey there, What's an acceptable plugin substitute for the Neve 33609, except UAD?

Melodist
replies: 64 views: 24,872
db9d9 3 hours ago

Recently interested in trying some mixes using Michael Brauer's multi bus compression. Iv read for HOURS on info and watched all...

selfmade811
replies: 51 views: 5,607
JSchlomo 4 hours ago

Hello Folks, Does Anyone know how can we browse the Artist Expansions released by Native Instruments if I don't have a...

DJ Bechara
replies: 1 views: 94
djwaxxy 4 hours ago

Hi. Do any of you Guys have, or know where I can get, the user manual for a FRIEND CHIP SRC/AT PLUS. (SMPTE - MIDI Sync box). I...

tascam baby
replies: 1 views: 1,107
hageir 4 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 204 views: 45,547
adl 4 hours ago

It's fantastic just before the limiter to eek out a bit more loudness/glue. 100% effect, input hitting the green bar...

b0se
replies: 83 views: 10,333
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 4 hours ago

Hey everyone, Just as the title says, my new MBP 6-core is performing worse than my older iMac quad-core on Pro Tools....

timeghost
replies: 8 views: 705
Crazy4Jazz 5 hours ago

I use Reaper and I was wondering if it's necessary for me to spend 100-500 dollars on plugins. Can I still make great sounding...

LanceRk71
replies: 31 views: 2,604
Taurean 5 hours ago
replies: 730 views: 49,355
MattyJoe 5 hours ago
replies: 169 views: 21,985
subhertz 6 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,575 views: 1,241,253
redddog 6 hours ago

A probelm that we all know has existed in Windows forever, and even in Windows 10 is still there ; the 10 device limit for MIDI...

pax_eterna
replies: 2 views: 100
pax_eterna 6 hours ago

my pc updated a few weeks ago and i keep having problems with my external keyboards/controllers hooked up via usb..some are on...

djwaxxy
replies: 13 views: 127
djwaxxy 7 hours ago

Softube launches Console 1 Fader Building on the success of Console 1 was never going to be easy. But we believe in ambitious...

Softube
replies: 261 views: 24,709
prismtheory 8 hours ago

Hi forum. I am working on a Mac, Pro Tools 12 with a UAD Apollo interface. The timing on my session is no longer...

SamplingPerson
replies: 1 views: 102
SamplingPerson 8 hours ago

why is the latency such an important part of audio computers? what is the real limit to this and what is the phisical...

ayskura
replies: 0 views: 105
ayskura 8 hours ago

Hello all, Back from being away for rather a while. And now not sure this is the right forum to ask my question to. If it isn't,...

Veerstryngh Thin
replies: 9 views: 11,499
Kathy Sommers 8 hours ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 90 views: 17,070
mprey 9 hours ago

im kind of confused with lookahead. can someone explain how it's delaying all other tracks, when to use it, when not to, and what...

andwutt
replies: 5 views: 269
Mikael B 9 hours ago

Hello Slutz, I'm shopping around for a new laptop. It's my second computer, as I have a custom built PC desktop running pro...

kbucks
replies: 1 views: 185
ChrisLudwig 10 hours ago

Has anyone had any luck using an Apogee Element Interface with a Cubase release more current than 10.5.5? (If so, what's the...

oboejunkie
replies: 0 views: 68
oboejunkie 10 hours ago

I love the sound of this plug-in, however it consumes an enormous number of CPU cycles relative to their other reverbs (20-25% in...

slohn
replies: 0 views: 99
slohn 10 hours ago

Looking for the lowest latency, quality USB converter (interface) for tracking. This would be used with Mac Pro (2012 5,1 12...

aremos
replies: 7 views: 398
aremos 10 hours ago

PSP has a different plug-in for sale for $20 for the next 20 days. Anyone use any of their plug-ins? If so, which do you all...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL
replies: 43 views: 2,923
Sleazy_Rider 11 hours ago

Hi! I’m looking to buy a new iMac and would like to know If I would be able to connect a PC to it to use it as a display for...

VinceVega303
replies: 3 views: 173
Ardelius 11 hours ago

im on windows 10 and its updated a few weeks ago and now ive got this issue..its hit and miss wether i can watch youtube vids or...

djwaxxy
replies: 0 views: 64
djwaxxy 11 hours ago

Hi, I'd like to replace my old Echo Audiofire 2 with something better. What are some quality interfaces/DACs these days that...

Aubade
replies: 14 views: 1,783
redddog 12 hours ago

Hi! I'v just moved to using Logic Pro x and im really struggling with their drum machines. Found some helpful ways, but using a...

soilworker24
replies: 2 views: 134
telecode 12 hours ago

I'd love to just be in Studio One- However I love Logic's drummer. I also have EZdrummer 2 as well. I've been messing...

babydaddymusic
replies: 4 views: 202
jm2c 12 hours ago

I find that so many EQ plugs have a bit of character/color. I realize that sometimes that is exactly what is desired and there...

TurboJets
replies: 38 views: 4,525
electro 12 hours ago

Hi guys What’s the best option on OS X to have a local (non cloud) weekly or bi weekly backup of my projects from my primary...

Lazzaretto
replies: 10 views: 293
BarkerStreet 12 hours ago

I thought I’d start a thread about this one because strangely there isn’t one, and it doesn’t even come up in the GS gear...

microwave
replies: 62 views: 10,537
cap217 13 hours ago

Hi Following on from my post that my laptop had high dpc latency, I have manually run some tests pushing out and returning...

drunkendrummer
replies: 1 views: 111
loujudson 17 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,564 views: 264,357
thermal 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search