The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,475 views: 907,042
fehl_tadel 26 minutes ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 315 views: 36,538
Monkey Man 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,017 views: 732,934
METALHAWK 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,768
George Necola 13th September 2005

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,847 views: 521,972
loopy 20 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,218 views: 427,536
JSchlomo 32 minutes ago

I'm trying to figure out what is the difference other than the fact that the Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII is an external...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 22 views: 603
OolalavSuperfukk 35 minutes ago

Basically what the title says (Something like Meshuggah, Periphery and Animals as Leaders guitar tone, but on Modo Bass). I know...

PcMacsterRace
replies: 0 views: 6
PcMacsterRace 49 minutes ago

Hi, I have an Alesis HD24XR I want to import some wav files into. The files are individual tracks from a song a friend and I...

fazeka
replies: 2 views: 302
robshrock 1 hour ago

Hi all! I've posted on Motu forums and scoured for issues that mirror mine but haven't quite found a similar situation or answer...

ShardsLV
replies: 93 views: 4,638
PickledPat 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm a "weekend musician", not recording or playing professionally. I've got electric guitar equipment, with Line6...

amerykanin
replies: 3 views: 353
DirkP 1 hour ago

Hi Gearslutz community! This is my first thread, so take it easy on me. ;) For a while, I've been working with a 16 channel...

hummingbirdsound
replies: 2 views: 109
hummingbirdsound 1 hour ago

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 117 views: 9,766
WilfredoFernando 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,081 views: 85,088
bmanic 1 hour ago

Just a try, the gui is fully working. PM me when interested. It is tested on Mac, AU, VST, and VST3. When you got the file, just...

poshook
replies: 10 views: 1,108
musicman691 1 hour ago

For the life of me I can't get melodyne to cut in Protools. I pick the slice tool, and it just plays the audio I clicked on. I...

xmission
replies: 0 views: 40
xmission 2 hours ago

Waves seems to get cheaper and cheaper considering the money put into it over the years. Are they falling behind other plugins...

db9091
replies: 28 views: 1,914
SDDP 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,116 views: 1,187,985
audiodistortion 2 hours ago

Hi Guys I would like to get help on how to properly make my equipment work accordingly. Below is what I have. Logic Pro...

MarvinLee
replies: 13 views: 485
MarvinLee 2 hours ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 204 views: 26,390
fehl_tadel 2 hours ago

I have a Quantum 2 interface. I also have a Behr 8200 connected via ADAT. All is working properly with Studio One etc except...

jerrymorrison
replies: 1 views: 261
stratguitar577 3 hours ago

I've got the Slate digital everything bundle. I've got a gobbler account. How do I get the new additions/plugins? A step by...

Richarddthompson
replies: 3 views: 131
Richarddthompson 4 hours ago

At school, we have a long time not used Mackie Onyx 1640 with firewire card. We would like to use it for a recording, but I can't...

upperlip
replies: 3 views: 329
deedeeyeah 5 hours ago

Hello all, I am a happy owner of a Saffire Pro24 DSP for many years. I have it connected on a firewire interface from VIA (6308P)...

john909
replies: 4 views: 212
john909 5 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,834 views: 839,323
Gaskerd 6 hours ago

You guys see this?! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdp7RTEAdb/?taken-by=rustbeltstudios

brothertony
replies: 215 views: 21,959
JSchlomo 7 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,436 views: 630,882
Pali 7 hours ago

I use the DAW like a tape deck. Not many edits and no virtual instruments. I love Reaper but *need a tightly integrated...

drockfresh
replies: 13 views: 450
brucerothwell 7 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 71 views: 6,635
JJSound21 7 hours ago

hello I created a whole song using Pianoteq all was playing fine when I converted it to audio I can hear the audio one that was...

dynamite29
replies: 2 views: 227
dynamite29 7 hours ago

So Apogee support cannot fix whatever is preventing my Mac Mini from outputting to the Duet 2 USB. I've used it for years...

cesjr
replies: 2 views: 247
ilikefruit 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 39 views: 1,699
Philter 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Apollo del Rio 9 hours ago

Hello! Since both cpus have similar price, which one would you guys recommend for strictly music production and heavy mixing...

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 0 views: 151
FoxMulderFBI 10 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 113 views: 18,029
simon.billington 11 hours ago

Hi there every one. As any had issue with an ilok crashing a mac at start up. If ilok is in 80%oftime the machine frezzes...

lottielou
replies: 1 views: 151
dethbyoogabooga 11 hours ago

Is there some roadmap or rumor floating around as to when Digital Audio Denmark's DADman software will support Mojave? While...

RayHeath
replies: 2 views: 250
RayHeath 11 hours ago

I had the soft tube console one a few years ago. I’ve had Waves SSL forever. I was thinking about getting the console 1 again...

babydaddymusic
replies: 7 views: 1,427
simon.billington 12 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 121 views: 6,957
dysamoria 13 hours ago

Hi, I am using the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 1st Generation since years and I'd like to know what exactly the difference is to high...

marco_well
replies: 13 views: 603
Sofort 13 hours ago

First of all since this is my first thread here,I would like to start my first post with a warm hello to everyone here!! Now,for...

blitz22
replies: 18 views: 603
Savana Violenta 14 hours ago

Hello, I just received my zoom UAC-2 today. I was however, not happy with the latency numbers I could achieve since they...

NateCordova
replies: 8 views: 618
Savana Violenta 14 hours ago

Built new PC, will do a clean install because old computer has too much junk like conflicting drivers and also has been infected...

TS-12
replies: 16 views: 659
DAW PLUS 15 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 50 views: 7,361
Antelope Audio 15 hours ago

Que tal amigos estoy apunto de comprar unos oradores APS Klasik ya e esxuchado y leido que son muy buenos oradores y detallados...

Diap lavey
replies: 0 views: 143
Diap lavey 16 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,041 views: 78,393
lud van slipper 16 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 184 views: 25,157
kodebode 19 hours ago

So serious question and here’s why I’m asking if Windows 10 is as bad as everyone online appears to be making it out to...

Skyfaller90
replies: 27 views: 844
psycho_monkey 20 hours ago

So i've built a computer, just for music production. Everything should be running fine as every component has been chosen...

chokerjoker4
replies: 2 views: 306
locnus 21 hours ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 5 views: 1,089
Rodney D 21 hours ago

I'm about to buy the FabFilter Pro Q but Frederik there has told me of the Tell-a-Friend feature they offer. So I was wondering...

Phil Foster
replies: 90 views: 9,374
anp27 22 hours ago

Howdy folks, I currently have an RME UFX and use a Dangerous Source for monitoring via AES. This allows me to use the 8 LINE...

sleipnir
replies: 13 views: 802
sleipnir 22 hours ago

howdy Wanted to asked a question. What do you feel like the best (quality/price) SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor plugin? Options I am...

kofi2
replies: 89 views: 14,855
MogwaiBoy 22 hours ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 119 views: 10,124
cem 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search