The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 263 views: 23,372
stratology 2 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,921 views: 865,519
gearsuser 8 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,841 views: 689,286
jlaws 20 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,754
George Necola 13th September 2005

I'm thinking of getting a mic pre plug for my Apollo twin. Voxbox has lots of extras, 1073 is just the pre but is legendary. Any...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 0 views: 1
Unexplainedbacon 6 minutes ago

A few years ago, I gave Novation's Automap software a go, and it was a sodding nightmare. It never worked. Like. Ever. The...

JC Biffro
replies: 1 views: 53
plexity 14 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,345 views: 442,821
ceejay 20 minutes ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 58 views: 5,036
Danielbest1 21 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,924 views: 1,077,026
scalawag 26 minutes ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 98 views: 7,194
xZenx 48 minutes ago

I am providing my unsolicited review of this interface = the first one anywhere on the internet. I bought it earlier this...

Braindedzluney
replies: 1 views: 44
txbdan 1 hour ago

Hi GS, I am in a bit of a pickle with my system at the moment; I'm on Mavericks 10.9 OS and I run Pro Tools HD 12.5, Logic Pro...

phillus
replies: 3 views: 122
Whoopysnorp 1 hour ago

I accidentally plugged my mixers output into the output on my audio interface while audio was being played. Was meant to be...

azdre90
replies: 1 views: 64
Poinzy 2 hours ago

I've tried to learn and get comfortable with synth plugins in the past, but I've always moved on and back into acoustic/electric...

tromostheory
replies: 2 views: 306
tromostheory 2 hours ago

Hi, I am trying to get the UAD Apollo Twin Mk2 to work with my PC. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. Motherboard is Asus...

DMan
replies: 22 views: 396
DMan 2 hours ago

I put a fair amount of effort into recording a bunch of guitars for a song I just learned is just a bit too high for the...

troggg
replies: 16 views: 603
KelbyVP 3 hours ago

Hey everyone, does anyone what the Waves equivalent of UAD's UA 610-B plugin is?

derrickhou
replies: 1 views: 241
icecubeman 4 hours ago

Anyone know if there's a really cheap USB to AES/EBU converter for less than a hundred quid ? Yes ive seen the other threads...

Gusss
replies: 4 views: 312
msmucr 4 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,548 views: 539,650
terence 5 hours ago

Hello, I wonder if there is some plugin that would somehow simulate the effect of having non-coincident stereo microphone array...

rojaros
replies: 6 views: 275
rojaros 5 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,590 views: 506,976
mattiasnyc 5 hours ago

Hi , I bought a FCB1010 and a cheap midi-usb cable to connect it to my pc. Whenever i press any button on the fcb , the...

Bladestep
replies: 0 views: 67
Bladestep 6 hours ago

Hi there! Yesterday, I was recording voice over with my Scarlet 2i2 and Røde NT1-a mic. This morning I woke up and to my...

TheJD
replies: 0 views: 71
TheJD 6 hours ago

I have Softube's TAPE, Steven Slate's VTM, and ToneBooster's TB ReelBus v4 I was able to achieve the best sound on TB ReelBus...

Foleycore
replies: 0 views: 143
Foleycore 6 hours ago

Just like Serum is this super versatile synth plugin, is there a sampler that has the same quality to it? I've looked...

viiana
replies: 11 views: 506
explorer 7 hours ago

Hi guys, Having an issue with CPU usage that I cannot work out is simply hardware limitations or something I can solve. I am...

nothingexpert
replies: 6 views: 388
nothingexpert 7 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 102 views: 3,608
Digipope 7 hours ago

Ok, that was clickbait....but I miss using the 1040 and cubase from 1990. I was just watching Flossy Carter's atari 2600...

illynoise
replies: 4 views: 184
J.Good 8 hours ago

I am opening some 44100 clip with Adobe Audition, edit them and then save them at 48000. I just try to understand if Audition...

Langur
replies: 1 views: 109
iLex 8 hours ago

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 112 views: 7,250
rockreid 9 hours ago

Hey all Perhaps someone could help me with this problem Melodyne Studio 4 (latest) is crashing when I use the scissors tool...

OSSO
replies: 0 views: 116
OSSO 9 hours ago

Hi. I watched this tutorial and got the live input working. I have an EVOC 20 PS with the side chain input to input1 (mic in)...

benjiboko
replies: 2 views: 331
Pollo 10 hours ago

hi, i´ve downloaded the manual of it but i couldnt find an answer ... how can one use 64 channels out of the orion 32 HD?...

mr. harrison
replies: 2 views: 366
mr. harrison 11 hours ago

Hi guys, I have an Apogee Quartet that I want to sell. I registered the device when I purchased it. Do I have to undo the...

david.wiegand
replies: 4 views: 219
david.wiegand 11 hours ago

I'm planning on buying a new notebook this year and I'm interested in fanless notebooks. The issue with fanless notebooks is...

johannburkard
replies: 12 views: 609
e6400ultra 17 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,749 views: 578,559
Hardtoe 17 hours ago

I just picked up this unit and all I can say is WOW. The quality of the sound is really really nice. The only way I can explain...

Dallon426
replies: 3 views: 755
e6400ultra 20 hours ago

I currently have a 2012 Mac Pro 12 core(3.46GHz) computer and am looking at upgrading. I do not want an iMac as I use a large...

ckett
replies: 9 views: 390
Monkey Man 21 hours ago

Hello all! I decided to create a new thread about Frontier's Design TranzPort because I did not found the information that I...

TheoKontonis
replies: 10 views: 509
markusschloesser 22 hours ago

Hi Guys, I'm looking to upgrade soon from my RME UFX and was considering getting the Prism Lyra 2. Another interface caught my...

Merlz
replies: 28 views: 5,878
John Moran 23 hours ago

I've been using the same external Firewire 800 enclosure, with the same disk, for recording purposes for probably eight years...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 2 views: 138
Whoopysnorp 23 hours ago

Hi together! I've been having this idea of a super portable recording setup for location recordings (max 8 channels) and...

Kris Pohl
replies: 2 views: 219
Kris Pohl 1 day ago

I have no idea what specs I need for MBP. I'm using Logic but open to other Daws. Also Arturia synths, Keyscape Possibly...

mctoad
replies: 5 views: 339
mctoad 1 day ago

Using Waves H-Delay as my go-to delay. Love it. But an interesting thing is happening and I would like to know if anyone else is...

tablatom
replies: 2 views: 289
kslight 1 day ago

Hey all, I've decided to bite the bullet and get serious about making music. Seeing as my day job is network security, I'm...

naprigg
replies: 1 views: 308
Steve Fogal 1 day ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 6 views: 536
shatz 1 day ago

Hope this is the right sub forum...if not please direct me. I am running a new daw...studio one 4 professional. I have it loaded...

NoPro
replies: 5 views: 278
NoPro 1 day ago

I just got a UAD Apollo Twin and I'm trying to setup outputs 3-4 of the unit as hardware inserts in Pro Tools. However, it...

dtirer
replies: 10 views: 3,687
Audio Child 1 day ago

I am looking to get a new interface. I currently have a StudioLive 16.0.2 and its ok. I recently bought a 12-core 5,1 Mac Pro. I...

splattergrind
replies: 5 views: 306
Monsieur_R 1 day ago

Posting in case it can help anyone using these old Pro40s. I was banging my head on this and finding zero information, and only...

detroitbasement
replies: 0 views: 164
detroitbasement 1 day ago

I’m currently on 1st generation i7-920 built PC. 24GB ram. Internal drives: system SSD: 1TB. soft synths / samples SSD: 3TB...

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 191
TS-12 1 day ago

Hi everyone! For the past few months I've been struggling with over digital sounding elements in my tracks (edm oriented). The...

socorro32
replies: 44 views: 4,706
tablatom 1 day ago

DAW setting: 48 KhZ and buffer size 32 Keyscape library: Duo - Electric acoustic Grand Omnisphere should have standard...

daskeladden
replies: 12 views: 511
Havoc911 1 day ago

Hello All I purchased some used licenses from another gearslut member, and he tried to transfer them, but they were awaiting DUY...

loosejaw
replies: 79 views: 9,953
octatonic 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search