The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,601 views: 1,360,496
Pictus 7 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,285 views: 1,132,562
mrtnsko 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,159
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,732 views: 811,562
Local Man 11 minutes ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,140 views: 61,562
machinesworking 16 minutes ago

Despite new compressors, eq's, saturators, and reverbs getting released every month, It's starting to get to the point where it...

motomotomoto
replies: 144 views: 3,872
nil hartman 24 minutes ago

I have been running my sample libraries from two thunderbolt 1 ssd externals. I purchased the new 10 core iMac and want to...

jayfield
replies: 2 views: 61
ekwipt 40 minutes ago

Hey guys, forgive me if there's something obvious but I've searched and searched and don't see any recent threads. I want a...

Dee Kaph
replies: 1 views: 122
auricle74 56 minutes ago

Let's say I'm definitely going to buy a plugin bundle containing versions of those three compressors. Let's also say that my...

nightchef
replies: 12 views: 273
claudedefaren 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,226 views: 1,008,260
wagz 1 hour ago

I have so many projects that I cant even open because it crashes before it opens. I use the same third party plugins that...

colbykeyz
replies: 5 views: 69
colbykeyz 1 hour ago

Hi, What are the best plugin delays? I am searching the bye a few for slap and other purposes. Thanks.

kite
replies: 21 views: 572
Monotremata 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,900 views: 309,463
mh_bj 2 hours ago

I just installed two MOTU 16a interfaces in my studio, and I have to say, I really like them. An electrical storm took out my...

Bowener
replies: 58 views: 10,742
Dokterrock 2 hours ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 358 views: 29,262
AB3 2 hours ago

Hey everyone, I always find an abundance of great opinions here, so I've got a new one for y'all. My friends and I do quite...

Vinny554
replies: 1 views: 91
chrischoir 3 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 34 views: 1,120
Synpatico 3 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone had the chance to compare both and can tell me their opinion about these interfaces?

spankjam
replies: 1 views: 328
Lando Calrissian 5 hours ago

Hi guys. I'm an EDM producer. Not new to production, but not a pro either. No releases under my belt so far and have much to...

Antt
replies: 25 views: 4,243
markusschloesser 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm merely a hobbyist with zero background in studios or recording. I have a synth buying problem, so I needed to upgrade...

husker
replies: 0 views: 57
husker 5 hours ago

Whasup Gearslutz?! I'm Looking for some suggestions for a Laptop around $500.00 with a CPU that can run FL Studio and a hefty...

NextLevelPimpin
replies: 4 views: 186
NextLevelPimpin 6 hours ago

For the past couple years I've mostly stuck with Saturn, Decapitator, and Trash 2 for both creative sound design...

BigBoyBigDoink
replies: 8 views: 386
Jeffguitar 6 hours ago

How would you go on about cutting a signal in half perfectly flat? you know the common technique of duplicating the signal to...

andwutt
replies: 1 views: 103
joeq 8 hours ago

Sadly even apogee cannot answer as the units are "old and obsolete" per apogee lol. Ok I've 1-ad16x with xfirewire...

retiredstudio
replies: 1 views: 74
etorfox1 8 hours ago

After buying lots of analog gear from behringer. I realized that the deep mind is ummmm eh.. not horrid but not that great. And...

Disease Factory
replies: 82 views: 7,295
EvgenyStudio 9 hours ago

Is this possible? I only seem to be able to get meters when playing back digital tracks, but I would like to be able to see...

7up partridge
replies: 0 views: 82
7up partridge 9 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 674 views: 85,472
vasylek 10 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,056 views: 662,420
msmucr 11 hours ago

How would you emulate speakers with only plug ins? what's going on beneath the hood of speaker plug ins? anyone know?

andwutt
replies: 3 views: 276
andwutt 11 hours ago

Hello, I want to connect my Burl Mothership via Madi to my mac mini - would you suggest RME Madiface or PCIe Card with...

bernband
replies: 6 views: 2,945
PeteJames 12 hours ago

Hi folks, Looking for a great Lexicon style reverb for mixing. Does anyone have experience with both the Exponential Audio...

everglass
replies: 12 views: 1,291
ardis 13 hours ago

Life has been pretty good with mixes translating fairly well since I did Sonarworks calibration on my monitors and headphones on...

Bongo Spank
replies: 4 views: 181
Bongo Spank 13 hours ago

Hey, Everyone! I feel like I was having some strange behavior happening with the Slate Verbsuite plugin and wanted to see if...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 0 views: 78
Thenewexhibit 13 hours ago

Hi all! After figuring out (thanks to a long thread/discussion on GS!) that my Motu 24io+pcie 424 card simply wouldn't work with...

ShardsLV
replies: 0 views: 90
ShardsLV 14 hours ago

Hey slutz, does anyone know plugins that are similar to voiceofsnow or Spectral De-Noise in RX7? I am looking for tools to...

curry36
replies: 0 views: 73
curry36 14 hours ago

Hi all, I am experiencing a very strange phenomenon. I get crackles and pops when running a single stock Ableton plugin. This...

Chrismasciari
replies: 2 views: 123
biksonije 14 hours ago

This thread probably exist already, but couldn`t find it in the search. We all have our "go-to" plugins in our...

deondamage
replies: 4 views: 331
worm 15 hours ago

Hi, I'm running Pro Tools 2018 into an Apogee Element 46 into a late 2014 4.0GHZ i7 iMac with a 512GB SSD and 32GB RAM running...

shobuddy
replies: 14 views: 2,649
Chrismasciari 16 hours ago

Hi! I want your opinion on these interfaces and which one do you recommend me? im on a budget so these are the only choices i...

arkada
replies: 0 views: 93
arkada 16 hours ago

Does anyone have any opinions on these two? I know they replicate a Juno 60. I'm trying to find the Juno 106 sound, but I guess...

melodic dreamer
replies: 96 views: 2,257
EvgenyStudio 16 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,440 views: 626,007
Pali 17 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,217 views: 308,313
CShorte 18 hours ago

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 11 views: 858
Mr. Landmark 18 hours ago

I have a weird problem when I try to measure the room with sonarworks/sonarworks mic it says the volume is too low. When I turn...

jaze22
replies: 1 views: 109
captaink 20 hours ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 58 views: 3,851
~ufo~ 20 hours ago

I've owned a Zoom Tac-8 now for about a year and it's a great interface. I love it. It's been a great upgrade from my original...

a_doggy
replies: 11 views: 1,512
PieJay 20 hours ago

Hi slutz! I really like the look and form factor of the Audient id22 and it looks to me that it has the potential to replace...

Svenarne
replies: 69 views: 13,302
villis 22 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 542 views: 93,559
Wolf LeProducer 23 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 208 views: 31,234
Wolf LeProducer 23 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 203
Pikelets 1 day ago

Hey guys, first post ever here! It feels great to be joining such a great community here bumpkin Hope everyone has been doing...

VedantaAudio
replies: 7 views: 296
JblKid95 1 day ago

Hey guys, Has anybody experience running Windows 10 on a recent MacBook Pro along with audios programs like DAW’s and...

cloudswimmer
replies: 1 views: 150
vanallen 1 day ago

Just got this new interface Ive noticed Sometimes when I close my DAW the sample rate wont come back to 44.1k and when I set...

ikamy
replies: 16 views: 5,221
Rick Dalton 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search