The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,641 views: 1,363,616
Kyle P. Gushue 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,288 views: 1,134,741
To Mega Therion 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,218
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,792 views: 816,366
Sleazy_Rider 2 minutes ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 63 views: 3,589
jayfield 6 minutes ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,588 views: 712,470
Mike Caffrey 22 minutes ago

Are there any programs for OsX that will route midi signals from in ports to out ports? I wanted to do a star configuration so i...

Bluemoa
replies: 15 views: 16,651
pmilani 37 minutes ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,057 views: 662,964
evoltap 50 minutes ago

Usually when budget is relatively low, people go for a pre-built audio interface like the MOTUs, Focusrites etc. They do most...

kijix84
replies: 3 views: 406
kijix84 57 minutes ago

Delays are one of the thinner parts of my plugin arsenal. I have Soundtoys Echoboy and PrimalTap (& their mini-me versions)...

nightchef
replies: 3 views: 103
bill5 1 hour ago

This is probably really simple but im yet to wrap my head around it. On some rane mixers, they have a delay effect called a...

user i477533222
replies: 2 views: 74
gearstudent 1 hour ago

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Unfortunately FXPansion support is pretty much nonexistent. I recently...

Clbraddock
replies: 7 views: 282
b4dg3r 1 hour ago

Holy hell...this explosion of a million diff chips drives me batty, lol. Trying to decode the mystery of what's better and how...

bill5
replies: 3 views: 445
bill5 2 hours ago

My USB ports have ground loop noise when powering my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen. I currently use a hum destroyer filter box...

SpookSound
replies: 8 views: 13,585
genesound 2 hours ago

I checked my folder where I put this stuff. Over 200. mezed I need Plugins Anonymous.

bill5
replies: 15 views: 461
joeq 2 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,197 views: 65,196
mininoyz 3 hours ago

Hi folks, Looking for a great Lexicon style reverb for mixing. Does anyone have experience with both the Exponential Audio...

everglass
replies: 32 views: 2,078
muziksculp 3 hours ago

I don’t know about you but I think this is a pretty interesting product for music and AV creators. Not only do you have both a...

~ufo~
replies: 46 views: 5,583
~ufo~ 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,457 views: 627,883
alibling 3 hours ago

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. First off: PT 12.8, Win10, Focusrite Pro 40 So I've been having this bizarre issue...

BMXnotFix
replies: 6 views: 190
BMXnotFix 3 hours ago

Hello, I am planning to upgrade my current working computer (i9 6-core MacBook Pro 15") for better CPU performance and...

yellow_lupine
replies: 0 views: 74
yellow_lupine 3 hours ago

Note: I'm not interested in any kind of debate about analog vs. digital, so please don't go there because it's a non-issue for...

noah440
replies: 0 views: 74
noah440 3 hours ago

Despite new compressors, eq's, saturators, and reverbs getting released every month, It's starting to get to the point where it...

motomotomoto
replies: 160 views: 5,432
motomotomoto 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,257 views: 1,011,992
ceejay 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
shnootre 4 hours ago

Had some interesting back and fourth discussion with Acustica's lead programmer Giancarol Del Sordo on the convolution sampling...

MattGray
replies: 6 views: 456
RJHollins 5 hours ago

With VMR off: https://prnt.sc/tx60l1 With VMR on: https://prnt.sc/tx60qy As you can see VMR is making my waveforms offset for...

BigBoyBigDoink
replies: 1 views: 81
claudedefaren 7 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 85 views: 7,250
ziggysane 7 hours ago

Years ago there was an issue with Waves plugs, where if you used integrated Intel Graphics on the PC, the total number of waves...

j-madd
replies: 0 views: 77
j-madd 8 hours ago

I've played guitar casually for years, but recently got it in my head to learn more piano and set up a basic home studio. I've...

fedora96
replies: 6 views: 370
fedora96 8 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 50 views: 6,196
javila77 9 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 9 views: 827
Patrick_ 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
MediaGary 9 hours ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,852 views: 571,592
andy-cytomic 10 hours ago

What's on your plug in drum bus?

andwutt
replies: 4 views: 245
Janne19691 11 hours ago

I know that 2626 is a legacy product on Windows 10, but anyone have any success stories with this combination?

Finnish
replies: 19 views: 5,876
Quetz 12 hours ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 367 views: 30,143
icebox 17 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone had the chance to compare both and can tell me their opinion about these interfaces?

spankjam
replies: 4 views: 433
kev1n28 19 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm currently using a Universal Audio Apollo X6 audio interface. In terms of audio quality, I'm happy with the unit....

readaz
replies: 6 views: 501
biksonije 1 day ago

I would be very grateful for your expertise and knowledge. From the UA website, I understand that the LA-2A (stereo) plugin...

reubenayres
replies: 27 views: 743
reubenayres 1 day ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 217 views: 29,459
Pictus 1 day ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,912 views: 2,331,776
JoeyM 1 day ago

I notice there is a slight degradation in the quality of how the file sounds overall. What's the industry standard's video...

OBOYO
replies: 6 views: 409
JayTee4303 1 day ago

As per the title - I bought a desktop for production in July (on the basis of advice given here on GS) as my laptop is very old...

kxbooks
replies: 7 views: 460
detritusdave 1 day ago

I have a mother32, and I want to control it via my Apogee, Ableton, but it's not USB... my MS-20 and Minitaur work perfectly......

Spano
replies: 5 views: 355
mookmoof 1 day ago

I've been very happy with my UCX, but I want to start summing through my mixer, so I need an interface with more outputs. ...

TheGetDown
replies: 24 views: 2,413
lgmab 1 day ago

Hi all, Long time BFD user here (since version 1). I thought I'd check out the free version of Slate SSD5. I'm having an...

hwr
replies: 2 views: 216
hwr 1 day ago

Hey there, I received my new thinkpad and im not certain if i do the dpc tests correctly. I installed latencymon and ran it...

salomonander
replies: 1 views: 164
MediaGary 1 day ago

I was wondering, what would be difference in quality in my recordings if replacing a RME UFX+ audio interface with a digital...

donsilakis
replies: 7 views: 381
PeteJames 1 day ago

Hi friends I have a problem with my Lucid 88192 (connected via adat to a Mac Pro through RME Raydat): No signal goes out from...

Simonluka
replies: 6 views: 234
Simonluka 1 day ago

I run a Pro 40 but I have an Echo Audiofire 12 I'd like to add as additional IO. I'm on PC, so I don't believe I can make an...

BMXnotFix
replies: 15 views: 561
BenSW 1 day ago

Wondering if there are any plugins that stand up to UAD's A800 in 2020? What alternatives are there?

claudedefaren
replies: 3 views: 375
BIG BUDDHA 1 day ago

Does anyone have or know where to get the firmware flash tool mentioned in these posts: saffire mixcontrol does not work...

spacesounds
replies: 8 views: 260
Rick Dalton 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search