The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,523 views: 995,718
Matth30 7 minutes ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 434 views: 59,660
mpr 8 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 1,807 views: 61,104
ekwipt 12 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,364 views: 816,629
Noctambulant 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 61,301
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 4,473 views: 253,645
trg 3 minutes ago

Hi. I use NI's Battery 4 a lot but it has a lot of bugs and restrictions, such as not being able to simply change a cell to...

benjiboko
replies: 112 views: 19,508
daslicht 23 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 247 views: 14,553
Elektronix 1 hour ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 82 views: 6,058
DAW PLUS 1 hour ago

I use Windows rigs for live music performance, hence I keep a second full pc, plus a laptop backup, onstage. Besides having...

speerchucker
replies: 9 views: 523
johannburkard 2 hours ago

It's fantastic just before the limiter to eek out a bit more loudness/glue. 100% effect, input hitting the green bar...

b0se
replies: 20 views: 1,374
thehightenor 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,679 views: 161,884
mh_bj 3 hours ago

I saw an interview with mixer, Ben Barresi, that Warren Heart conducted and as Warren and Ben went over Ben's wall of outboard...

UndergroundLab
replies: 277 views: 15,620
b0se 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 18,455 views: 1,399,579
alibling 3 hours ago

Ive got a client who is a relatively popular twitch streamer. He wants me to set up the antelope audio discreet 4 to handle all...

beau_mckee
replies: 2 views: 159
msmucr 3 hours ago

Anyone? Prefer free or at least inexpensive. :) But will consider others. PS should be obvious but I don't mean it has to be...

bill5
replies: 13 views: 537
fastlanephil 5 hours ago

Anyone know where to find direct installation files for Softube products, specifically CL 1B? I have been trying to get this...

EMMST
replies: 111 views: 17,620
Firechild 5 hours ago

Where are you guys with 5,1 Mac Pros at with your next Mac? I've had either 4,1 or 5,1 Mac Pros for over 10 years and whilst...

Chevron
replies: 38 views: 1,502
ProPower 6 hours ago

Hey all! I love the filter on the Rane Serato mixers, which when you turn clockwise, it progressively filters the low end out,...

nd33
replies: 0 views: 160
nd33 8 hours ago

I always had a desktop. I just bought a new MacBook Pro. So dam powerful but I when I am working in Ableton or Logic. The fan is...

passionmax
replies: 0 views: 183
passionmax 8 hours ago
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Anyone else experiencing an issue with the Slate FG-X plug where upon playback, the audio passes starting panned to one side (for...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 90 views: 11,859
kgdrum_nyc 8 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 6,740 views: 607,594
Jeffguitar 9 hours ago

Hey all, I recently built a beastly Hackintosh and that means my Focusrite Saffire Pro40 needs a FireWire card to run. I'm not...

solomonjki
replies: 0 views: 144
solomonjki 9 hours ago

Which one would you go for if you could only get one?

jakeg70888
replies: 0 views: 259
jakeg70888 12 hours ago

Crazy deal at soundtoys right now - get all three Primal tap, echoboy and crystalizer for only $99. Primal tap is my favorite...

Reverb
replies: 4 views: 546
rasseru 12 hours ago

Now don't get me wrong, I have used nothing but FL for 4 years I was a fanboy... But after witnessing all the great new versions...

Wondering Pigeon
replies: 63 views: 15,715
dirtROBOT 12 hours ago

I am selling my old RME HDSP 9632 (new computer, no PCI slot). What to buy? I was thinking about some new RME card - two mic /...

elmuz
replies: 19 views: 1,167
Hammer v2 13 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,103 views: 548,971
mfx 13 hours ago

I was having a discussion with a friend about sample-rates. I made this chart to help explain a couple simple concepts. It's...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 0 views: 194
Flippy Floppy 14 hours ago

Hi folks - I’m happy to say I have another giveaway for you - this time the Jaco fretless bass from Ample Sound! Check out...

creativesauce
replies: 1 views: 433
bill5 14 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,929 views: 613,195
ponzi 14 hours ago

Hey guys, i've just bought an akai mpk 49 controller and am really enjoying connecting it to various VST's in Logic and...

WhenAliceFell
replies: 1 views: 279
Local Man 14 hours ago

I think I'm over plug-ins... as for awhile now every time a new plug is released I'm totally...'meh!' about it, I just get the...

buzzlegs
replies: 38 views: 2,513
wrgkmc 15 hours ago

Just thought I would post this as I found no information about this issue I was having and figure this will likely be useful to...

MoreSaturated
replies: 2 views: 683
TimKII 16 hours ago

I am talking about helpful Plug-in/Apps. Do you know which ones?

Rounsil
replies: 2 views: 462
biksonije 16 hours ago

Uli Behringer please make an ultra cheap adat CV/Gate box with DC coupled outputs. Not a full recording interface! Just a small...

LonDonsen
replies: 0 views: 313
LonDonsen 17 hours ago

These plugins are pretty pricey so I want to select some to buy now and the rest maybe later. But what are the best to begin...

Musician
replies: 36 views: 12,755
axisnyc 18 hours ago

Are there any Focusrite Rednet or new Antelope Orion+ users out there that have also used Lavry Blue and or SSL Alphalink that...

DrSax
replies: 16 views: 2,994
DrSax 19 hours ago

I am really impressed with the drum demos of the Ocean Way reverb plugin. I would buy it for $200 if I didn't have to buy one of...

pw2005
replies: 21 views: 3,038
dublave 19 hours ago

I know you should not use antivirus for your DAW computer, but a lot of us people only own one computer so we have to combine...

Immersion
replies: 209 views: 14,486
Mmanager 20 hours ago

I need some help and opinion with my pc build. I’ll mainly be producing tracks and doing some live instruments mixed in, so not...

imhungry
replies: 1 views: 466
Pictus 20 hours ago

I am trying to install a 3rd party library, through Native access. Library unpacked Verified serial number and...

Pip
replies: 2 views: 497
Yser.C 21 hours ago

Hi guys! Well Im really desperate and need some help ´cause the guys of Focursite didn´t answer. Well I have this issue. I...

Alsviik
replies: 43 views: 74,528
Lee Wilson 22 hours ago

Whacha got?

bill5
replies: 44 views: 5,162
Toddskins 23 hours ago

Hey slutz, Been creeping here for a few months and love it here, finally posting for the first time! I'm wondering if people...

itswintertime
replies: 11 views: 1,024
loopman 1 day ago

Hi, during recording the tracks from two cascaded Apollos (Silverfaces via TB) differ in time. All tracks from Apollo B...

lite
replies: 0 views: 375
lite 1 day ago

Hello all! I am getting ready to build a new studio PC and my question is, with Thunderbolt 3 wouldn’t you just be able...

S_swanner
replies: 5 views: 606
dethbyoogabooga 1 day ago

To my surprise, I am finding that an Apollo Twin mk2 Thunderbolt is performing very poorly at low latencies when...

soapmak3r
replies: 7 views: 805
msmucr 1 day ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 684 views: 192,929
DJ Bechara 1 day ago

Hello everybody! My name is Asen Nedyalkov and I am just about to finish my 2 years audio production coarse at SAE, Amsterdam....

Nedyalkov
replies: 1 views: 461
Bushman 1 day ago

I have an UAD2 octo PCIe, but it's impossible to use for example the EMT 140 plate while tracking, as it imposes to much...

eagle007
replies: 7 views: 590
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

There's hardly any talk of this on these boards. Looks pretty powerful in the vid (little distortion using even ridiculously high...

b0se
replies: 125 views: 17,302
augustusarnone 1 day ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 268 views: 19,575
Psychlist1972 1 day ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 362 views: 69,526
Jay Asher 1 day ago

I've had a lot of interfaces, on Mac I had a Symphony MK1 and a ULN-8 on PC probably too many to count. Most of them sound...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 161 views: 14,756
pardonband 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search