The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,198 views: 1,498,622
daskeladden 48 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,709 views: 1,244,685
MediaGary 8 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 221 views: 27,888
DaveKeys 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 76,570
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,882 views: 129,790
jams3223 6 minutes ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,005 views: 66,029
rorohello 6 minutes ago

I'm very tempted by the newly announced id14 mkII mainly because of the 18.5dBu headphone amp. Rest of the specs seem passable,...

Stejo
replies: 5 views: 194
Stejo 14 minutes ago

I'm wondering if anyone has used impulse responses to try to obtain an analog tape sound in your recordings. Any feedback on your...

blim
replies: 1 views: 42
thenoodle 20 minutes ago

I work a lot with real drum recordings and often find that reinforcing the kick with a sine wave sub does wonders to fill out the...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 2 views: 114
Tom Hicks 20 minutes ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 560 views: 63,553
b0se 26 minutes ago

Hi there, Best get the, have done a whole lotta searching before posting :) What I am trying to do is get the Pro 40 to...

billywhizz
replies: 0 views: 34
billywhizz 1 hour ago

Hi all!!! I would like to ask that question and not start a fight? I just a musician who loves to mix but I do everything...

fabaessa
replies: 0 views: 56
fabaessa 1 hour ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,979 views: 692,787
Culturedslob 1 hour ago

I have a computer running on Windows 7 with Cubase 5.3 I was wondering if it was possible to upgrade it to 11? Is it a lot of...

Gearlovin
replies: 2 views: 96
stella645 2 hours ago

Hi there. Just got myself a nice new MBP Retina 2,8 GHz laptop because I was fed up with having both a studio PC and an office...

lasso
replies: 61 views: 11,362
rabbit88 3 hours ago

Hello! I started working on a project and we are in the research phase and I would love the community's input on...

Alex Tomb
replies: 0 views: 42
Alex Tomb 3 hours ago

Like the title says, it seems to me like 3 touch screen displays (1080p!!!), a nice studio desk, some I/O for your DAW, and a...

northeastbeats
replies: 7 views: 626
JameyZ 3 hours ago

Hey kids, So I'm doing a piece of music for a zoom event, and I have literally NO idea what format/bitrate/quality I should...

wheever
replies: 0 views: 59
wheever 3 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 340 views: 67,963
Illusionaire 3 hours ago

What would you do in this scenario? KH750DSP sub has spdif coax in Babyface RME Pro DS has toslink out I could use a...

harrisonn
replies: 4 views: 202
devian 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,649 views: 2,768,688
sightlessness 3 hours ago

I stumbled upon a streamer with a brilliant voice, but HOW did she manage to change her voice into this "echo"-sort of...

mystified
replies: 1 views: 124
mattiasnyc 5 hours ago

Hey guys, I recently sold some gear and I am looking into getting a new interface. I am undecided between the three: 1)...

Scarlett_Story
replies: 10 views: 3,538
Dirk Churlish 6 hours ago

Any favorite piano VSTs? I've yet to find one I like. I strongly prefer just recording a piano. I've tried Native Instrument's...

messofsound876
replies: 58 views: 2,453
messofsound876 7 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 14,425 views: 1,095,205
mrufino1 7 hours ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 92 views: 6,104
~ufo~ 7 hours ago

I’m using a Behringer X-Touch for a control surface and have been finding it useful. But I find it hard to read the scribble...

franktree
replies: 22 views: 4,460
Danix 8 hours ago

Looking for a specific, organ-pad like kontakt library, or a synth patch for a meditative yoga dance school. It will have to be...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 2 views: 138
Sonic_Beast 8 hours ago

I'm curious about the Nebula line of plugins, some people swear by them, and others think there are better alternatives. So the...

Jaturna
replies: 98 views: 14,813
PeterLarkin 9 hours ago

Hi everyone, Still super bummed out about AR's decision to discontinue the RS124. It's the one compressor that I've never found...

theothermarkwilliams
replies: 143 views: 26,012
simon.billington 10 hours ago

SSL2+ vs MOTU M4 vs Scarlett 2i2 G3 how do these compare in latency ? also which of these have true line inputs ? I had 2...

TS-12
replies: 2 views: 969
BenSW 13 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 692 views: 41,066
CoolColJ 13 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,266 views: 183,110
bace 14 hours ago

I was wondering if anyone has made the transition from Steinberg MR-816 interfaces to Presonus Quantum (2626 is on my shortlist)...

Prahlad
replies: 3 views: 387
Prahlad 15 hours ago

I've been running an SM7B into a 1st Gen Scarlett 212 and I'm getting a slight noise issue when recording quiet vocals. Should I...

bluecap
replies: 2 views: 132
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

I’ve been looking for some excellent conversion in a compact package. The arubis seems to check all the boxes but i would have...

Palermo
replies: 5 views: 1,932
Dirk Churlish 16 hours ago

Please god people help me choose! Sick of this now. I just want a reliable USB interface asap with more IO. Basically laptop...

russellrw
replies: 10 views: 523
Scragend 17 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,220 views: 1,220,503
loudscape 18 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 110
seaaudio 18 hours ago

Hi everybody, I have a verry verry good deal on a Steinberg MR816 CSX at 50€. I had it in the past and finally choosed the...

kicks91
replies: 1 views: 137
js1 19 hours ago

Hi Anyone with a SSL2 able to test a 2nd gen ipad pro? I get errors saying that the device requires too much power.

SkyStudios
replies: 0 views: 113
SkyStudios 20 hours ago

My setup: Ryzen 5800x on MSI x570 motherboard Windows 10 Professional 896HD (firmware version: 1.02, boot: 1.0) + 8pre...

myrealname420
replies: 2 views: 123
myrealname420 20 hours ago

We recently reopened our studio after being shutdown for months and starting fresh. Previously, we only did vocals and...

awhitebeats
replies: 0 views: 123
awhitebeats 21 hours ago

Hi guys It's been quite a while since the amazing Mixosaurus Kit A came to an end. Does anyone at all know what happened to...

Sequentialist
replies: 17 views: 3,462
belensky 22 hours ago

Hi there, I spend a lot of time automating the volume of lead vocals and backing vocals before running them through any...

johnliquid
replies: 1 views: 165
projectwoofer 23 hours ago

TL:DR Does anyone know if passive thunderbolt 3 cables have shielding issues and buying an active TB3 cable will clean up the...

DarkandKurious
replies: 26 views: 4,683
DaveKeys 23 hours ago

Hi I need to purchase an interface for use with Pro Tools 12.7 on Windows 10. My intention is to record DI with an Amp Sim. It...

mbkorn
replies: 1 views: 163
Solidtrax 1 day ago

I recently asked about audio interfaces and had a product called the MOTU 8A recommended to me. I’ve looked up the product and...

Jasper Gray
replies: 54 views: 5,497
Monotremata 1 day ago

There is such a huge volume of new great stuff out there, I know I am missing something cool! Let me know your favorite obscure...

astralpen
replies: 151 views: 19,162
lokomotiv 1 day ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 273 views: 46,232
Patrick5150 1 day ago

Hi there, I ended up buying a new Macbook Pro M1 and I have a Motu 8Pre Firewire that still works great. Of course the two...

Dbmoving
replies: 2 views: 181
Dbmoving 1 day ago

Hi All This is my first time messaging to the Forum and I wondered if anyone might be able to help. I have an RME Fireface 400...

Oots
replies: 5 views: 237
BT64 1 day ago

Hi I’m looking for some help building a Kontakt instrument I’ve got an instrument which has 2 layers. They play at the...

woodfoot
replies: 6 views: 203
Kozmos88 1 day ago

I have an E-mu 1820m breakout box I really like. I've been using it with the PCI cards that came with it, but I'm interested in...

midiquestions
replies: 8 views: 1,642
zachaction 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search