The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,677 views: 924,573
throbert 29 minutes ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 357 views: 41,516
coolbass 6 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,103 views: 750,656
bullo 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 59,195
George Necola 13th September 2005

Like the title says... When formatting the audio files drive (not OS) are people still choosing 64k cluster size? It's been...

Oddionut
replies: 4 views: 120
chrischoir 30 minutes ago

No keys. No pads. Just the knobs and sliders (and possibly a display to show the parameters) for cc work. Who makes one?

mizzle
replies: 0 views: 20
mizzle 49 minutes ago

Pro-Q 2 has got to be the most popular and well-loved EQ plugins in its category. There are definitely some amazing EQs from a...

skycaptain
replies: 97 views: 19,380
virtualaudio 1 hour ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,349 views: 438,947
augustusarnone 2 hours ago

What are three plugins you bought based on reviews/hype that didn't live up to what you expected and now you rarely if ever use...

noah440
replies: 72 views: 7,512
virtualaudio 2 hours ago

Sigh. I miss OS9. The more OSX approaches iOS, the more I hate it. Okay, here's the situation. I got a new Mac Pro 2010 12 core...

EvilRoy
replies: 16 views: 829
Muser 3 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 57 views: 8,617
lancemhorsley 3 hours ago

I am strongly considering the Presonus Quantum 2 interface with a PC. I am using mostly Studio One 4 software. I have a Zedi10iFX...

lightfire
replies: 2 views: 127
lightfire 3 hours ago

Looking for a good solution for running my AD/DA in the control room with the PC in a machine room. Building out a new space and...

EMMST
replies: 11 views: 812
Steve Fogal 3 hours ago

Was looking at a mini but today’s new iMacs have got my attention. A 27” 8 core i9!? What do people think?

Benno69
replies: 27 views: 1,037
RP11 4 hours ago

Hi, I am looking to compile a list of top VST fx plugins that doesn’t require internet connection when using them? Which...

dickiefunk
replies: 8 views: 251
SpicyPonyHead 4 hours ago

So I have a soundcard that I am using to output to my monitors which take a digital fiber optic input from my pc and I was...

drummerdimitri
replies: 6 views: 152
msmucr 5 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,866 views: 842,804
bloodroot 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,862 views: 1,235,288
Asher Bay 5 hours ago

At all. I specifically asked where it was and got some gobblygoook. That imo is a good sign.

thenoodle
replies: 20 views: 2,434
Luke M 5 hours ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have an old Presonus Firestudio that I love and don't want to part with. Unfortunately...

davemcollins
replies: 5 views: 1,629
aldiro 6 hours ago

Hi there, Has anyone had any experience with the following peripherals? I've been having a lot of issues with: OWC Mercury...

JamJuice
replies: 1 views: 236
JamJuice 6 hours ago

Is a totally synced jam session in audio-latency and MIDI possible with a Macbook Pro 2015 + UAD Apollo x8p + IConnectivity mio10...

mosef223
replies: 0 views: 95
mosef223 9 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,021 views: 498,549
ZenMaster 9 hours ago

Hi, What is the best LA-2A compressor emulation VST at the moment? Thanks

dickiefunk
replies: 98 views: 23,629
JoeyM 10 hours ago

Hi there, My Apple Magic Mouse is broken now, so I need to get a new Mouse and I'm a Mac User. My Main DAW is Cubase and...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 59 views: 2,829
SpicyPonyHead 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
njallen 10 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,551 views: 108,168
random musican 11 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,124 views: 87,259
juiseman 12 hours ago

There's hardly any talk of this on these boards. Looks pretty powerful in the vid (little distortion using even ridiculously high...

b0se
replies: 102 views: 14,147
boofa 14 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,873 views: 596,517
Michaeltn86 14 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,898 views: 526,984
juiseman 15 hours ago

So apparently there is a known issue with Thunderbolt 3 adapters being used with the Clarett range (which are Thunderbolt) that...

joru100
replies: 32 views: 6,881
fgimian 17 hours ago

Hi! Best wishes to all of you on the forum! I ask for help. I have to buy a sound card that allows me to reduce the latency of...

Marcopy
replies: 10 views: 308
fjksfkjasgj 17 hours ago

Hey Guys, I have a mac from 2015 with thunderbolt connection and RME Hammerfall Multiface dsp card. I am trying to get it...

m.elba
replies: 1 views: 274
Enchilada 18 hours ago

Dear all, bought myselves a XTouch One ..... but it doesn´t work with my laptop computer. ( HP Laptop with Windows 10 64...

Macsam
replies: 0 views: 135
Macsam 19 hours ago

I like having options, but at some point a selection of 200+ compressor plugins gets in the way of productivity and prevents you...

Petrarchan
replies: 39 views: 1,720
Eklo 19 hours ago

In all versions of Mac OS before my connected AMT 8 was detected and the driver was installed automatically over the App...

torpor
replies: 17 views: 11,361
paugui 19 hours ago

Since the last Win 10 update, I find my Behringer X-Touch is not "connecting" according to Sonar. It shows OK in the...

fireberd
replies: 18 views: 2,208
Macsam 20 hours ago

I'm looking to upgrade my audio interface and wondering if I should get the RME babyface Pro or something from the Audient range...

Thomas Brothers
replies: 19 views: 1,305
sumskilz 21 hours ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 153 views: 17,016
Morbo 22 hours ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 75 views: 16,190
mybook1234 22 hours ago

I am re-purposing an old Apogee Duet Firewire interface on my MacBook Pro and I went to the Apogee website but the link to the...

mybook1234
replies: 0 views: 160
mybook1234 23 hours ago

X8P looks awesome, love the dsub, has ADAT input,headphone and combo jacks ..that puts me where I need to be ..as long as its a...

RightOnRome
replies: 8 views: 908
RightOnRome 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I listen today EMU emulator lll demos and Akai S2800, it sounds really amazing if you compare with software...

Manley45
replies: 62 views: 7,153
Eklo 1 day ago

I got Steinberg UR-RT4 from the store and testing it out. I still have about a week left. I've traded in my old Native...

grayprog
replies: 0 views: 164
grayprog 1 day ago

I am really impressed with the drum demos of the Ocean Way reverb plugin. I would buy it for $200 if I didn't have to buy one of...

pw2005
replies: 18 views: 1,929
dublave 1 day ago

Ever since updating to Windows 10, I cannot access more than two channels on my Behringer UMC 1820 at a time. It's been a while...

Sambolino44
replies: 1 views: 160
jlam 1 day ago
jlam 1 day ago

Windows 10 Home. Just the most ridiculous cataclysmic series of events, most of it my fault. My motherboard went pop, first...

Quetz
replies: 7 views: 353
vitocorleone123 1 day ago

Hi all, After a lengthy time away from the audio recording world (a newborn will do that to you! :) ) I'm looking to get back...

drumdrum
replies: 10 views: 1,779
grayprog 1 day ago

I'm an old guy trying to learn new tricks. What new things are out there that I am not aware of? Let me put that into...

elegentdrum
replies: 0 views: 205
elegentdrum 1 day ago

I'm using Artist Series Hardware (1 MC Control, 2 Mix, Transport and the PT Control App) to run Nuendo 8.3. Recently, pages...

Keyplayer
replies: 1 views: 323
Keyplayer 1 day ago

Chris Lord Alge ANALOG VS DIGITAL MIX POLL!!! Hi folks. I am so excited to announce that Chris Lord Alge's new Audio Legends...

Steven Slate
replies: 668 views: 47,136
votive 1 day ago
skylabfilmpop 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search