The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByMeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,018 views: 73,506
Sascha Franck 1 minute ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 465 views: 64,324
AnalogDigits 10 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,757 views: 1,016,680
Alrod 12 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,426 views: 833,338
msmucr 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 61,933
George Necola 13th September 2005

Goal: run a single VST (SpaceCraft) in a minimal host on a tablet (Acer Switch) running Windows 10. Objective - be able to hear...

oldgearguy
replies: 5 views: 174
oldgearguy 3 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 5,251 views: 296,734
mutetourettes 4 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,781 views: 171,862
gonklives 5 minutes ago

I know there’s been a million threads about this already but seeing the number of fabulous new plugins that have been released...

OwensDrumming
replies: 78 views: 16,804
illsoulprod 9 minutes ago

Hi there I was wondering if someone could help me. I used to use my m-audio delta 1010lt card for recording years ago and I...

SkyeForger
replies: 3 views: 592
Smylar 17 minutes ago

Converters: Apogee Rosetta 800 vs Antelope Discrete 8 Basic or Presonus Quantum I'm currently running a Zoom UAC-8. Want to...

Corona Radiata
replies: 4 views: 309
Corona Radiata 35 minutes ago

Hi fellow GS, Let's talk about CPU audio performance. I have always been under the impression that more cores are more...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 37 views: 18,938
jh_audio 44 minutes ago

I know that there million threads in regards to this topic but my query is very specific. I’m only interested in these two...

saiqon8
replies: 3 views: 211
saiqon8 1 hour ago

For those who have been waiting.. iD Driver V4.0.0 – Audient Help Desk Go to the bottom of the page for a link to your...

liv4ree
replies: 44 views: 6,829
jh_audio 1 hour ago

I work with an Atelope Orion Studio (2017). I would like to add a two-channel converter that had more quality than Antelope, with...

masterlogic
replies: 3 views: 97
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 376 views: 38,131
Mikael B 1 hour ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 386 views: 30,862
Psychlist1972 2 hours ago

Hi to all, I was thinking to change my audio device because my Presonus Firebox is there since 2008 and even if I am using a...

maio996
replies: 17 views: 568
maio996 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,134 views: 1,459,916
kuulart 2 hours ago

Hello, I was hoping someone could give me a piece of advice about sound cards. My old motu just died and I am looking for...

imot3p
replies: 0 views: 71
imot3p 3 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 453 views: 34,941
Emanuel23 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 208 views: 5,789
viciousbliss 4 hours ago

Hi all, I have currently connected my studio monitors (PreSonus Eris E5) to UR242 External Audio device, and have my Novation...

sharath83
replies: 5 views: 347
psycho_monkey 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently using Focusrite Saffire firewire interface which is rock solid and offers surprisingly good RTL performance...

dickiefunk
replies: 7 views: 345
monkeyxx 6 hours ago

I'm am looking at buying a new Mac ASAP and looking for the best upgrade possible right now. I don't think the new Mac Pro will...

TheMagician
replies: 6 views: 385
coolbass 9 hours ago

Hey – It seems that the are fewer Focusrite Clarett 8Pre and 8PreX on the market. Take a look in Thomann for example: during...

snm10
replies: 0 views: 109
snm10 9 hours ago

Am i making a mistake if I don't water cool my I9 9900k/Protools build? I typically put my builds in rack mount cases, but I'm...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 11 views: 541
HexRanger 10 hours ago

My current interface has died and I desperately need a new one. Features I want: - Two mic inputs. - Very low noise level. I...

keman
replies: 44 views: 4,223
aewon 10 hours ago

Hey! I'm building a scoring stage infrastructure, and at this critical point, we are trying to decide what digital route to...

Julian J. Ludwig
replies: 11 views: 669
throbert 12 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 537 views: 50,569
Mikael B 13 hours ago

Hi Guys, I always have issues with using hardware w/Pro Tools. At the moment my setup is: MacPro + ProTools 2018 + RME UFX +...

noam_rightway
replies: 3 views: 209
msmucr 14 hours ago

Hello all Im producing music ITB, sometimes work related work requires to record spoken words for audio books. Price is...

gedna
replies: 25 views: 1,795
Alndln 15 hours ago

I'm wanting a audio interface for a hobbyist level DAW using Logic Pro X. My short list is the Clarett Pre4 or a Behringer...

SkyPirate
replies: 0 views: 118
SkyPirate 15 hours ago

Hello, i am thinking about buying a laptop for mobile music production, which also has enough reserves for film music (heavy...

Crack17
replies: 3 views: 195
GYMusic 16 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,131 views: 640,803
ceejay 22 hours ago

Shaun Martin was demoing Waves' latest VI, an acoustic piano named Grand Rhapsody. It sounds good (although there were audible...

zephonic
replies: 195 views: 29,055
Roberto Alvarez 23 hours ago
replies: - views: -
mobofunk 1 day ago

SSL Nucleus Remote 2 does not work on Catalina .. Of course, Solid State Logic adapts the software to MacOS Catalina :)

elbingo
replies: 3 views: 316
elbingo 1 day ago

I have a Windows 7 Laptop and the internet works fine , I use the Hotspot off an ipad to get online . BUT......when I go to...

ScumBum
replies: 0 views: 167
ScumBum 1 day ago

I want to start by saying I really like the drum sounds here and the play ability is great. I have a Mimic Pro module too. Having...

monkeymanx
replies: 2 views: 564
Slate_Justin 1 day ago

Right, I have been recording and mixing music for years and I'm finally in the process of setting up a studio, and I would like a...

EVSS
replies: 16 views: 2,608
mattrixx 1 day ago

Cannot seem to find a definitive answer to this. I'm on High Sierra and want to upgrade to Mojave for several reasons. I have an...

Breaks Dude
replies: 1 views: 222
pentagon 1 day ago

Hello, Recently purchased a used euphonix mc mix from ebay. I got the transfer of ownership form, but it really bothers me...

guitarplayerone
replies: 10 views: 884
guidodelfaro 1 day ago

Hi, there is not a lot of reviews about Antelope FX and how good they are compared to UAD. Antelope is giving the FX suite for...

Sofort
replies: 38 views: 11,367
tridelica 1 day ago

I'm looking at a complete system overhaul here. Here's what I have: IZ Radar 24 (machine is bunk, malfunctioning) but I have...

Jonk
replies: 1 views: 599
ezrashanti 1 day ago

Most "high definition" reverbs at the moment ? By "high definition" I mean "hyperrealism". So I'm...

soundmodel
replies: 6 views: 612
TurboJets 1 day ago

Anyone got the sound card running on newest macOS? Doesn't seem to be working, at least in my case :/

egoless
replies: 34 views: 6,093
kings 1 day ago

Hey everybody, I've done my best to troubleshoot some confusing audio blips I've been encountering on my own, but have only...

wilchett
replies: 14 views: 616
wilchett 1 day ago

As the iMac Pro launched today..... Who's looking at one for their studios? UK prices start at £4.9k...... Dan

ScoobyDoo555
replies: 200 views: 21,552
seclusion 1 day ago

I have a folder in WinRAR on my Windows PC that has individual WAV files of the Electric Organ from the Casio CZ 1000/101, each...

StefanLL1991
replies: 3 views: 320
StefanLL1991 1 day ago

So this is not precisely a "Music Computers" topic, more just a "computers" topic -- and kind of a 101-level...

sailor
replies: 0 views: 198
sailor 1 day ago

I use internet very sparingly on my computer that I use for audio. I only go online if I need to download software or update...

colinknight
replies: 7 views: 327
colinknight 1 day ago

Since I purchased my Fireface UCX last year, I'm carrying my cross to make this thing work correctly. First, there has been this...

cubic13
replies: 10 views: 817
msmucr 1 day ago

As of now I’ve been strictly recording/mixing ITB with an Apollo Twin MK2 + Satellite and using an external Neve 1073>CL1B...

Chase Orion
replies: 2 views: 278
Chase Orion 1 day ago

Even using my Shure SMB7 on my voice, singing a few inches away, I have some sibilance on my voice. I'm pretty sure that mic is...

bluesmonk
replies: 21 views: 843
Lesha 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search