The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,054 views: 1,393,883
Pictus 13 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,464 views: 1,163,349
TAFKAT 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,915
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have a Huawei Matebook X Pro 2018 with an i7 and 16gb ram. Full specs: CPU: 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U (quad-core, 8MB cache,...

RubenP
replies: 12 views: 273
RubenP 4 minutes ago

i've had Halion 6 for about a month now and its a really a deep software. Sounds great, decent library etc. Only problem with it...

StarfishMusic
replies: 0 views: 1
StarfishMusic 13 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,233 views: 870,396
blaugruen7 14 minutes ago

I own a perpetual licence, but according to Avid I "crossgraded" my license last year and lost my perpetual licence by...

osk
replies: 2 views: 99
microwave 36 minutes ago

Hello everyone. I want to amplify a personal instrument construction with electric piezzos. I want to use 5 piezzo inputs and a...

midibassbass
replies: 2 views: 83
msmucr 1 hour ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,523 views: 639,831
JSchlomo 3 hours ago

I have Presonus Quantum with a couple different external preamps (chameleon 7603, art MPA gold) connected to line-ins 5, 7, and...

redddog
replies: 28 views: 346
fried fingers 3 hours ago

I'm about to push the button to get Pigments by Arturia. I almost got Serum because it's nice and I have heard some bad ass banks...

Dave east
replies: 59 views: 12,468
alibling 3 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,601 views: 88,411
tbirdparis 3 hours ago

Hello! Long time reader seldom poster! I have a question and I hope I don't get too hammered! I know I will seem very noob...

SignalAhead
replies: 8 views: 559
FinleyHowells 3 hours ago

I'm finding it hard to determine which interfaces have spdif. Specifically, which have coaxial spdif (preferred) Reason is...

daveasdf
replies: 2 views: 147
Braindedzluney 3 hours ago

Hi guys It's been quite a while since the amazing Mixosaurus Kit A came to an end. Does anyone at all know what happened to...

Sequentialist
replies: 15 views: 3,094
keepitsimple 4 hours ago

Hi all. Looking to get an interface for recording (probably no more than two tracks at once), but will most be used for mixing...

analogmanash
replies: 10 views: 1,171
Melodicca 4 hours ago

Hi Slutz! This ones about UAD Apollo (Twin)_It's supported to run on Windows 10 64 (which I've got)_on OS images on some...

frazz
replies: 0 views: 65
frazz 4 hours ago

How do you work? Historically I've always just let one long session flow in Logic when tracking a band for the day, tracking...

Bobby Decay
replies: 4 views: 167
studer58 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,719 views: 1,054,139
mattias78 5 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 15 views: 1,496
MattyJoe 5 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 245 views: 14,619
Ragan 6 hours ago

I've been using HDSPe AES with Cubase 5 on Windows 7 since 2010. With Direct Monitoring on, I was able to "control"...

psytrus
replies: 2 views: 124
psytrus 6 hours ago

I currently use the Steinberg MR816csx interface. I've been using it for approx. 12 years now, and I'm ready to upgrade,......

LSP
replies: 9 views: 785
psytrus 6 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I have my mac mini hooked up to internet via a lan cable. I also have an Avid S1 that I want to connect to my...

jonpaulr123
replies: 4 views: 115
Rick Dalton 7 hours ago

The Symphony MKI is good sure, but if I wanted to go up a notch, even a small but noticeable one, what would you get?

Unknown soldier
replies: 2 views: 282
nyandres 7 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,057 views: 326,647
mh_bj 11 hours ago

Running Cubase 7.5 on a Windows 7 HDD. Adding a new Windows 10 SSD and will clone data except for OS and Cubase (upgrading to...

Fergie
replies: 0 views: 105
Fergie 12 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 227 views: 31,287
Pictus 12 hours ago

This is maybe less a question and more a call for more variety on the market. I'm wondering: What's the tightest...

Polarelch
replies: 1 views: 145
Bartolobartus 13 hours ago

I had to reimage my pc and lost the actual installer but have my license still. Does anyone know where any old nebula 3...

shadyru
replies: 18 views: 1,060
Fuseburn 14 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,221 views: 2,426,699
Shaolin 15 hours ago

Hi guys, My Soundtoys plugins in Logic X (14.4.8) are only displaying with basic logic controls or editor mode and not their...

dylanfreed
replies: 0 views: 119
dylanfreed 15 hours ago

Anyone here running a Mac Mini 2012 model with Logic Pro and Komplete? Looking for a cheap solution where I'm able to run these...

The_Champ
replies: 11 views: 413
Jay Asher 16 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 463 views: 84,831
Jay Asher 16 hours ago

I'm right on the verge of buying an Apollo, but can't help but feel like I'm going to wind up wasting hundreds of dollars buying...

Miiko
replies: 156 views: 22,479
greggybud 16 hours ago

Thimeo Stereo Tool https://www.stereotool.com/download/ The basic version (which is more than enough for anybody!) costs 35...

bmanic
replies: 10 views: 634
bmanic 16 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,941 views: 187,270
mattiasnyc 17 hours ago

Hi All, Does anyone know what the system requirements are for RME total mix v1.66? I'm running an old Mac computer OS 10.6.8....

Lovethyaudio
replies: 4 views: 277
Lovethyaudio 18 hours ago

Is registering a twin x apollo audio interface possible with a usb computer? I'm trying to avail of the free plugin offer UA have...

cpjofarrell
replies: 2 views: 132
cpjofarrell 18 hours ago

I've been very happy with my UCX, but I want to start summing through my mixer, so I need an interface with more outputs. ...

TheGetDown
replies: 27 views: 3,036
jubjub 19 hours ago

Hi, I did a live recording of my friend's band last week.:guitarjam::rockband::synth: However, when I checked the recorded file...

Granny Nakajima
replies: 6 views: 312
nd33 20 hours ago

I've been out of the scene for a good 10 years plus, and it seems that there's a whole world of daws that went from freeware...

StrykeBack
replies: 13 views: 470
insider9 20 hours ago

Hi there. Advanced apologies to all and the moderators if this is duplicating previous posts, but I did search for this...

MaverickMan
replies: 7 views: 219
gdoubleyou 20 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 656 views: 61,700
RitchieBorg 23 hours ago

Hello, Which batch converter software can you recommend for WAV to FLAC conversion? I need a software compatible with...

amundsen
replies: 3 views: 140
msmucr 23 hours ago

Hey guys, Just wondering how these artists that are representing the new "ambient wave" of the last years are working...

nabucodinosaur
replies: 3 views: 658
worm 1 day ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 118 views: 32,820
lydfar 1 day ago

I have looked for this and I couldn't find anything, I was wondering if there might be something out there that I have missed...

The_Bunker
replies: 3 views: 246
Exidus 1 day ago

UAD 3

I'm very tempted to buy a UAD 2 card but the technology in it is nearly 5 years old. I fee like it's only a matter of a month or...

RDFiorentino
replies: 390 views: 36,757
elegentdrum 1 day ago

And how do you find the differences between said plugin and hardware? Myself I've been obsessed with the SSL bus compression...

Dirk Churlish
replies: 5 views: 549
Wayne 1 day ago

I've been recording a band and we have a song almost done that's sounding great. The band is asking if it would be possible. to...

fastlanestoner
replies: 14 views: 454
thenoodle 1 day ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 649 views: 103,932
JonnBoy 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
joeq 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search