The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Views: 1,326
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,301 views: 1,342,336
Pictus 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,275 views: 1,121,651
bowzin 6 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 73,863
George Necola 13th September 2005

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,710 views: 622,461
ponzi 2 minutes ago

It looks like Studio one 4 has just come out. I'm a Cubase 10 (correction I meant 9.5) user, that is considering Studio One 4....

JohnnyRocket
replies: 77 views: 29,642
HSi 4 minutes ago

Im not talking "phaser effect" plugins but the kind to manually adjust phase between 180 & -180 degrees when usung...

blackcom
replies: 19 views: 491
HSi 15 minutes ago

I was getting the clicking/popping we generally associate with a low buffer. After messing with the buffer and different...

TikkoRome
replies: 0 views: 1
TikkoRome 17 minutes ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 59 views: 4,383
bill5 1 hour ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,761 views: 171,933
TikkoRome 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,345 views: 782,540
c0nan 1 hour ago

Hello, I am about to create two workstation PC for the studio heavy work I would like to know your advice and opinions. I read...

Ehabmxd
replies: 5 views: 284
Psychlist1972 2 hours ago

Hey there, im interested in a laptop that a user on reddit was kin enough to do a latencymon test for me. He only exported the...

salomonander
replies: 3 views: 175
Psychlist1972 2 hours ago

Hi! I came from mackie 1640i to ufxII, everything else is millenials ahead of my rusty mixer except rme has poorer handling of...

Exponent11
replies: 3 views: 265
Psychlist1972 3 hours ago

Text: The picked attack is the transient peak and has lots of energy, the sound then dies a bit (called the initial decay) to the...

jtanasi12
replies: 15 views: 431
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

Everything was going fine, it must have been when I updated my Mac to 10.15.5 that it suddenly stopped recognizing the interface....

bibingkadrinka
replies: 0 views: 78
bibingkadrinka 3 hours ago

Is it still a fact that most non-hobby studios are running Pro-Tools and every engineer needs to know Pro-Tools, or are some of...

drockfresh
replies: 17 views: 560
Flippy Floppy 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,673 views: 2,256,256
jBranam 4 hours ago

MOTU has two more products with AVB: the 24Ai and the 24Ao. 24Ai is a 24-channel ADC, 24Ao is a 24-channel DAC Each is a single...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 91 views: 19,391
Mesmerised 5 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 477 views: 87,655
kingcloudx 5 hours ago

I'm thinking about buying a new virtual piano and I decided that it must be a Bechstein. I would mainly use it with recorded...

X Composer
replies: 1 views: 126
MichaelT 5 hours ago

It occurs to me lately that there may be a better way to use reverb that leads to a more coherent sound with fewer clashes and...

Bongo Spank
replies: 9 views: 382
apartment dog 6 hours ago

Hello, I am desperatly looking for a feature from MEMORYMAN which I just can not find in any similar VST products, the clones are...

Solar High Power
replies: 7 views: 681
myles 9 hours ago

Hey guys! recently I am looking to buy Sfotube console 1. I read some posts on Gearslutz and found something weird to me. For...

citytape
replies: 2 views: 539
Muser 10 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 261 views: 39,432
TAFKAT 11 hours ago

I've decided to add a external hard drive or two to my recording setup, but can't find a concrete answer to the question: What...

KillerTofu
replies: 5 views: 239
DeadPoet 12 hours ago

At the moment, I'm having to swap out my current Thunderbolt Clarett 8Pre for a USB version (no thunderbolt on the new PC)....

imdurc
replies: 7 views: 552
maticomp 12 hours ago

I have a few great sounding Orchestral sound music library. My personal favorite is without a doubt the Sonokinetic...

Martel80
replies: 1 views: 149
Scubaman 12 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 725 views: 43,508
Dave_Ionic 12 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,027 views: 658,903
HCMarkus 13 hours ago

apparently earthvega is no longer suporting custom directmusic midi driver and the driver certificate is expired. me and few...

TS-12
replies: 97 views: 9,719
tuxedo79 13 hours ago

I'm using two different interfaces for the first time so I assume I need a word clock cable. My question is I have a Lynx Hilo...

occam
replies: 3 views: 164
BT64 13 hours ago

Heyas. 1) Apollo Twin isn't seeing (old 'grey face'?) Alesis ADAT 20 bit optical. My repeated persistence in likely futile...

menialmoose
replies: 0 views: 96
menialmoose 14 hours ago

Title says it all. I know there is Vienna Ensemble Pro, but it doesn't do the job very well. I really want something that works...

toneage
replies: 139 views: 9,498
mrufino1 14 hours ago

Has anyone here moved from a tight relationship with Reaper to having an affair with Studio One? I'm curious about the learning...

robert82
replies: 6 views: 466
T82 14 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 239 views: 32,776
jams3223 15 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,857 views: 302,529
mh_bj 17 hours ago

I currently use the Clarett 8Pre and I am thinking about getting the Apollo x4 to be my new main interface. I do a good bit of...

camdenhutcheson
replies: 9 views: 1,078
gearstudent 18 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 9 views: 3,131
mrufino1 20 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,996 views: 982,877
sloansimpson 21 hours ago

Just curious, as I've been experimenting of late. Do you mix without a mix buss compressor then add it as a final touch? If...

Mind Riot
replies: 6 views: 289
Oldone 21 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 453 views: 81,852
FusionInTheBox 22 hours ago

Here's my issue, I have the iK MultiMedia VST instrument in my DAW, the B-3X Hammond organ, and I want to add an additional...

retsoor
replies: 15 views: 310
speerchucker 22 hours ago

So, I have a 1st generation Scarlett 2i4 and when I use my guitar at the instrument input, I have this strange hum that increases...

gabrielcsr
replies: 1 views: 126
BT64 1 day ago

I got Steinberg UR-RT4 from the store and testing it out. I still have about a week left. I've traded in my old Native...

grayprog
replies: 5 views: 2,283
vitocorleone123 1 day ago

Two questions. 1) what plugin companies do you think are the best OVERALL? (or is the 2014 or another thread up to date for...

fromthepuggle
replies: 4 views: 370
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

There is such a huge volume of new great stuff out there, I know I am missing something cool! Let me know your favorite obscure...

astralpen
replies: 122 views: 11,841

I love the way compressors can add glue to a mix. I would like to understand in more detail, how and why they can do...

PeterChapman
replies: 23 views: 1,092

Hey Guys, Any experience with this little fella ? Behringer MONITOR2USB | Sweetwater.com I never liked behringer but this...

JanZoo
replies: 51 views: 18,493
HaroldCrumb 1 day ago

Hey there, Do you run pro tools in a normal studio setup? If so I would LOVE to hear your experience with your setup!!! I need a...

beelzebub2
replies: 0 views: 134
beelzebub2 1 day ago

Is there a good sample rate converter that will run on an iMac, similar in quality to FinalCD? The OS on my iMac is High...

Peakly
replies: 5 views: 194
Peakly 1 day ago

Hello everyone! Hope you're all well and safe... I switched from a iRig Pro I/O to a Focusrite Scarlett 18i8, and I was used...

itshsilva
replies: 0 views: 122
itshsilva 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Robo 1 day ago

As topic says -- just curious! Currently I find the UAD Cambridge EQ to be great for this task but I would love to know what...

Sirocco
replies: 64 views: 6,602
nightchef 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search