The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,458 views: 905,211
Quetz 5 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,014 views: 731,443
Secret80sMan 8 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 308 views: 36,053
Treebase DMX 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,733
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,064 views: 1,183,153
doom64 2 minutes ago

Dear Gearslutz community, This is my first post. I'm glad to have found such a good forum. Here I was able to research some...

el_marc
replies: 5 views: 447
croixdj 4 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,823 views: 521,089
norbury brook 20 minutes ago

You guys see this?! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdp7RTEAdb/?taken-by=rustbeltstudios

brothertony
replies: 205 views: 20,895
boofa 51 minutes ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 33 views: 1,298
AndreiPiatra 1 hour ago

Hi All I thought i'd start this thread mainly because I'm not a professional so I budget my purchases based on justifying the...

Lamster
replies: 21 views: 1,026
axisnyc 2 hours ago

I've got a Clarett 2Pre Thunderbolt but need a couple more stereo line-in inputs, so was looking at the 4Pre. But I notice that...

thesheep
replies: 3 views: 429
Panelhead 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,848 views: 483,255
Antagon1st 2 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 289 views: 21,593
zedsdeadbaby 2 hours ago

Anyone know where to find direct installation files for Softube products, specifically CL 1B? I have been trying to get this...

EMMST
replies: 98 views: 14,431
Harry_O 3 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 119 views: 6,782
dysamoria 4 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 112 views: 17,464
Eric Stravinsky 4 hours ago

I just got this in today, kind of lightweight but cheap: 4-Pin Molex Computer PC Case Fan Speed Reducer Low Noise Extension cord...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 134
JoeyM 4 hours ago

Hey guys, was just wondering when you use Revival vs. Lift. I look at Revival like a sonic maximizer and Lift as basically a...

fastlanestoner
replies: 0 views: 112
fastlanestoner 5 hours ago

Hey guys , so im going to buy an Audient interface , and here where i live the Audient ID14 and the Audient ID4 are separated by...

Cardoso
replies: 15 views: 11,185
locnus 6 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,422 views: 629,370
Eklo 6 hours ago

As the title suggests, has anyone tried the Unitor 8/AMT 8 drivers that came with Windows XP on Windows 7 yet, or even Vista?...

DevonB
replies: 82 views: 42,825
axisnyc 8 hours ago

Not too concerned about the audio quality today, think all of these are at least good enough so to speak. More important though...

T11
replies: 5 views: 345
Alndln 8 hours ago

For the past couple of years I've just been using the internal SSD on my MacBook for recording, but I've only been working by my...

trick fall
replies: 0 views: 105
trick fall 8 hours ago

Hey everyone. I was wondering if I could get a little help. My current setup is Ableton Live, an Apollo Twin Duo and...

tango01
replies: 1 views: 147
trick fall 8 hours ago

Hello. I have a Behringer ada800 going into a UAD Apollo Twin via ADAT. I can see the audio of each channel of the ada800 coming...

mojojunior
replies: 1 views: 167
SpicyPonyHead 9 hours ago

Since the last Win 10 update, I find my Behringer X-Touch is not "connecting" according to Sonar. It shows OK in the...

fireberd
replies: 17 views: 1,945
tech_equip 9 hours ago

How do you edit metadata for WAV files in Windows 10? This article, "How to edit music metadata info on Windows 10 using...

Resort Records
replies: 0 views: 117
Resort Records 10 hours ago

So I've been trying to get some info on my Lynx Mixer and their L-Dante card that would go into my Auroras L Slot bay, but I...

throbert
replies: 13 views: 277
jwh1192 10 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,033 views: 77,466
Dor 10 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,330 views: 118,207
planck 12 hours ago

Ideally, for a project, I would like a win10 software to to the following: Beeing able to play back at least 3 tracks...

yulquen
replies: 0 views: 125
yulquen 12 hours ago

So up till now I've used RazorLame with Lame audio codec installed to convert .wav files to mp3 as I've always felt that sounded...

Arksun
replies: 2 views: 190
Arksun 12 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,066 views: 83,771
DrAudioBot 12 hours ago

Hi all! Long time lurker but my first post here. The Apogee mini-me was all the rage some 10+ years ago but it's getting...

farbrorplast
replies: 22 views: 3,353
locnus 12 hours ago

Sorry if this is a repeat question. Now X299 has been out a while - I've read one or two concerning comments from users not...

frazz
replies: 3 views: 660
J_O_P 13 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 69 views: 5,553
ReDRuMx 13 hours ago

I'm trying to figure out what is the difference other than the fact that the Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII is an external...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 5 views: 304
OolalavSuperfukk 13 hours ago

I have a new iMac Pro incoming for work (not music-related) and I’ve decided to add a new audio interface. I’m looking at...

DimensionsTomorrow
replies: 1 views: 480
hoffersongs 14 hours ago

I’m working on a track and I have it sounding close to what I want but there’s one bass + kick part where the kick gets...

Scientific
replies: 9 views: 360
jwh1192 16 hours ago

ok, so one of my best friends I am working with is a great songwriter, primarily writes on guitar, and has been really...

lestermagneto
replies: 7 views: 346
jwh1192 16 hours ago

Didn't see a thread on this or know where to put it, but considering I've had my LX for years w/o incident (and excellent...

toowrongfoo
replies: 10 views: 1,014
mutetourettes 16 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 48 views: 7,178
Will The Weirdo 16 hours ago

Questions for anyone with experience using an old Motu 308. I found a little information but still not sure of it's...

Steve Fogal
replies: 15 views: 1,583
ohmelas 16 hours ago

I'm in the market for an SSL style channel strip plugin to serve as the framework for the majority of my mixing. I've done a lot...

Markdude
replies: 36 views: 3,062
Brainiac Beats 16 hours ago

I'll have a brand new MacBook Pro 6-core showing up in the mail in a few days. With it only having Thunderbolt connections, it...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 5 views: 484
thermos 16 hours ago

24-27 January Protools 2019 It’s so interesting.

toofanstudio
replies: 672 views: 38,348
deuc647 17 hours ago

Apologies, if this is already posted -- did not find it in a search. Go at it! My list is not ready yet... and to draw...

theMuzzl3
replies: 14 views: 1,097
Rapollo 22 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,210 views: 426,652
JSchlomo 1 day ago

I have a UAD Arrow and cannot get it to cleanly drive my SM7B or Rode Procaster for the life of me. There is just way too much...

Luke Wilmer VO
replies: 20 views: 881
jwh1192 1 day ago

Built new PC, will do a clean install because old computer has too much junk like conflicting drivers and also has been infected...

TS-12
replies: 13 views: 564
bill5 1 day ago

I couldn't really find the information I needed via searching previous posts, so I decided to ask my question here. The...

imdurc
replies: 5 views: 424
imdurc 1 day ago

Do you record automation in your DAW? If so, mainly for volume or also for other stuff?

danika
replies: 22 views: 1,231
audiospecific 1 day ago

So i had Cubase 5 ways ago. And then ditched it and switched to Reaper. Fastforward and im not on MBP and Mojave, which Cubase 5...

gregerlindberg
replies: 2 views: 341
gregerlindberg 1 day ago

I am excited as hell.. had I not just bought 2 Apollo 16 mk2 just a month ago.. Apollo X

pippismo
replies: 32 views: 4,174
AleLab 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search