The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 430 views: 59,359
guavadude 43 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,492 views: 994,215
ponzi 2 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 1,804 views: 60,434
ponzi 7 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,364 views: 815,660
Noctambulant 19 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 61,273
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 4,337 views: 247,280
ardis 1 minute ago

Massive X

Some quick thoughts after spending an hour or so with it: This is NI's first high-res, scalable interface. Finally! At 200%...

Stormchild
replies: 158 views: 7,076
abluesky 5 minutes ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,924 views: 612,820
loopy 9 minutes ago

Hi. I would like to hear you guys favorite tape plugin. I play guitar and love Class rock music. Yesterday I started to use...

blueink
replies: 30 views: 1,417
Lotuz2019 19 minutes ago

Hello All ! I've been out of it for a while and neglected my recording etc. etc. Here's my PC: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU...

Gorquin
replies: 3 views: 121
Gorquin 22 minutes ago

I have a new iMac Pro incoming for work (not music-related) and I’ve decided to add a new audio interface. I’m looking at...

DimensionsTomorrow
replies: 3 views: 1,612
brmusician 31 minutes ago

Where are you guys with 5,1 Mac Pros at with your next Mac? I've had either 4,1 or 5,1 Mac Pros for over 10 years and whilst...

Chevron
replies: 32 views: 1,198
Chevron 33 minutes ago

I saw an interview with mixer, Ben Barresi, that Warren Heart conducted and as Warren and Ben went over Ben's wall of outboard...

UndergroundLab
replies: 271 views: 15,156
coolbass 34 minutes ago

Hi all! I've just got a new computer, and with my previous computer in my M-Audio Fast Track 600 I would only have to get the...

MJ_Chile
replies: 2 views: 289
MJ_Chile 38 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 18,436 views: 1,397,563
Ted brenn 1 hour ago

Is there a way to purchase and run the Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor without having the UAD DSP hardware? It seems from...

someUsername
replies: 3 views: 404
casiotone 1 hour ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 35 views: 2,236
stepone 1 hour ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 219 views: 12,484
Pictus 2 hours ago

There is a group buy sale at Orangetreesamples.com. Basically: the more people log in to their user account (or create one very...

StillLife7
replies: 6 views: 989
MustacheVerra 3 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 359 views: 69,348
monkeyxx 3 hours ago

I am trying to install a 3rd party library, through Native access. Library unpacked Verified serial number and...

Pip
replies: 1 views: 121
Pip 4 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,095 views: 548,489
mfx 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 6,728 views: 606,566
ceejay 5 hours ago

Shaun Martin was demoing Waves' latest VI, an acoustic piano named Grand Rhapsody. It sounds good (although there were audible...

zephonic
replies: 186 views: 28,220
Tui 5 hours ago

Hey everyone! I've built hackintoshes before, but i'm looking into building a beefed out computer for large orchestral...

Onfireee
replies: 10 views: 726
mpr 6 hours ago

Hello all! I am getting ready to build a new studio PC and my question is, with Thunderbolt 3 wouldn’t you just be able...

S_swanner
replies: 2 views: 404
fastlanephil 6 hours ago

Hi for a while now Ive been using my guitar and pedals integrated with ableton. I basically have a few pedals in a loop and have...

Lod_ashtaroth
replies: 4 views: 452
ttkfirst 6 hours ago

I think I'm over plug-ins... as for awhile now every time a new plug is released I'm totally...'meh!' about it, I just get the...

buzzlegs
replies: 35 views: 2,231
SWAN808 6 hours ago

I've been learning about audio setup for streaming from my PC and am looking for an elegant way to manage the volume of several...

lazykiwi
replies: 3 views: 178
lazykiwi 9 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 256 views: 41,267
simon.billington 9 hours ago

I have an UAD2 octo PCIe, but it's impossible to use for example the EMT 140 plate while tracking, as it imposes to much...

eagle007
replies: 1 views: 265
psycho_monkey 9 hours ago

Hi All, Is there such a thing as a hardware controller that has a rotary encoder that I can just hover my mouse over a...

Deleted cec0d5b
replies: 14 views: 1,460
HSi 10 hours ago

I would love to have VSL (Vienna) Synchron Strings, but the basic library is 500GB and $500. Is there anything that can come...

TopoTony
replies: 2 views: 318
Musician 10 hours ago

Is the Dell XPS 15 a good choice? I'd like the portability of a laptop and I will purchase an external display for use in the...

WillSqueak
replies: 2 views: 240
WillSqueak 10 hours ago

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to enable direct monitoring on the rme babyface pro like on the focusrite scarlett 2i2? I...

azdre90
replies: 24 views: 5,439
jamesarrecifior 12 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 267 views: 19,046
orange 12 hours ago

searched older threads and Long time lurker here but I would really like to get a little insight. I have been in the process of...

theOrb10
replies: 3 views: 407
theOrb10 16 hours ago

Hi guys. I come from a Macmini 2018 i7 - 32Gb Ram and 1Tb. This machine has worked really well for me. Right now I need...

wiinilo
replies: 15 views: 800
Rockafella 17 hours ago

I was wondering if doing a fresh install with NO Logic 7 already installed, will the "upgrade" version of Logic Studio...

SRS
replies: 5 views: 3,408
seahorse02 17 hours ago

I’m curious to know if anyone else does. I built my DAW more than 10 years ago and have been upgrading and replacing components...

Franco
replies: 13 views: 992
M.S.P. 18 hours ago

I will start by saying I am a huge UAD fan especially with the latest emulations II models that have come out. I was never crazy...

Jason rocks
replies: 11 views: 7,826
monkeyxx 20 hours ago

It's fantastic just before the limiter to eek out a bit more loudness/glue. 100% effect, input hitting the green bar...

b0se
replies: 16 views: 1,206
Kristofer Harris 22 hours ago

THE SOFTWARE The only software-only solution out there that provides an excellent solution for turning a DAW into a "mixing...

brucerothwell
replies: 1,498 views: 88,958
rcprod 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,676 views: 161,475
mh_bj 1 day ago

Hello ! I hesitated for a while to get the software suite komplete 12 for all the possibilities it offers. Since the beginning...

Fraktaal
replies: 4 views: 731
guildorf 1 day ago

Hello everybody! My name is Asen Nedyalkov and I am just about to finish my 2 years audio production coarse at SAE, Amsterdam....

Nedyalkov
replies: 0 views: 340
Nedyalkov 1 day ago

Hi all, i just recently purchased a new Macbook Pro which i’ll be using as my music machine. I want to keep my setup as...

syrcle
replies: 0 views: 498
syrcle 1 day ago

Hi, I'm looking firmware update version 2.1.2 for Mackie MCU (first edition with black surface). Mackie website doesn't share...

Monroy
replies: 5 views: 2,106
punkpop101 1 day ago

Just wondering if any of you have compared this classic to other offerings today, i.e. from UVI, Wavesfactory, etc. I...

Ishkash
replies: 102 views: 12,237
Local Man 1 day ago

hi all, where is the best place to put vsts i have all stored at C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins but not all my synths are showing...

m1ck300668uk
replies: 0 views: 512
m1ck300668uk 1 day ago

To my surprise, I am finding that an Apollo Twin mk2 Thunderbolt is performing very poorly at low latencies when...

soapmak3r
replies: 5 views: 711
Reverb 1 day ago

Hi guys, so I've been using the Steinberg UR22 MK2 audio interface with a windows desktop for several years and its been great...

orla
replies: 0 views: 565
orla 1 day ago

Hi! SO I updated my Komplete 10 Ultimate to 12 Ultimate. I can't install a single product...Every time I try to update Native...

mherrane
replies: 7 views: 493
guildorf 1 day ago

I've read almost all mac vs. pc threads on this and some other forums, but I still can't understand one thing. The general...

::fred::
replies: 56 views: 5,081
Monkey Man 1 day ago

Fulfilling a promise made a long time ago. Two presets. Nothing special or out of the ordinary. I find that while the provided...

kodebode
replies: 3 views: 620
Monkey Man 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search