The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,986 views: 1,387,666
Rumi 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,397 views: 1,156,789
paulnajar 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,772
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have 2 Echo Audiofire 8 interfaces, and each is capable of 8 analog mic/line inputs and a stereo SP/DIF input...for a total of...

studer58
replies: 6 views: 176
studer58 5 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,884 views: 184,442
N1Greg 8 minutes ago

I'm wanting to collaborate remotely with some friends on various songs/sessions. I'm wondering what file sharing platforms folks...

TrashTreasury
replies: 1 views: 491
bcslaam 11 minutes ago

Hi everyone! I've had this doubt for a very long time about whether a certain type of plugin exists, and I've come to the...

Tasukete
replies: 58 views: 1,092
joeq 13 minutes ago

Hi, I'm searching for processors and effects to use them with MIDI Pedals and Knobs that are MIDI controllable. The ones that...

Pali
replies: 3 views: 153
Pali 31 minutes ago

I've been looking trying to find info on a z490 motherboard that may be good for use in an audio production pc. Anandtech and...

imhungry
replies: 10 views: 550
imhungry 37 minutes ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 825 views: 97,492
MusiKLover 46 minutes ago

After exhaustive research, I’m between the and the new or UA Twin MkII Quad. I’m struggling to decide between these...

NightWriter
replies: 219 views: 59,072
etorfox1 52 minutes ago

Hi Friends. Apologies if this has been brought up a gazillion times. but there is not much info on the new 2020 Mac...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2 views: 173
charlieclouser 1 hour ago

Hey all, Just trying to find out what everyone else uses to keep their songs, mixes, track ideas etc etc.. across their devices...

Tansao
replies: 1 views: 140
johannburkard 1 hour ago

Hi! I want to control my dm1000 from a DP console or in general how to use sysex to control a fader from my computer. This SOS...

bivouacrecording
replies: 0 views: 55
bivouacrecording 1 hour ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,825 views: 633,421
marco_well 1 hour ago

Is there a real huge difference between them ? Is it worth the upgrade ? I am deciding if to buy a second hand 16 channel...

dcreatorx
replies: 34 views: 8,041
LiveMusicNY 1 hour ago

I'm looking at an Overtone DSP bundle, but if I spring for it now and it goes on Big Sale for Black Friday, I'll probably beat...

razorboy
replies: 3 views: 117
Pali 1 hour ago

Straight to the point: I have the Console 1 hardware connected to the PC. I have the On-Screen Display running. But when i open...

mottell
replies: 25 views: 5,818
TobyB 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,134 views: 2,401,909
AcusticaCM 1 hour ago

I am trying to use the Discrete 4 under Digital Performer 10, but when I try to select it, it shows as in the picture attached,...

davidramirez
replies: 0 views: 37
davidramirez 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,075 views: 859,943
Eigenwert 2 hours ago

I just had to tell someone...my wife wouldn't understand. I have a Mac Pro 5.1 running Mojave. This old thing shouldn't work,...

Tonehenge
replies: 14 views: 1,314
vasylek 2 hours ago

Hey all! I just got an Avid Artist Mix and I'm having a heap of trouble trying to get it to work. In network preferences, it...

Kroc
replies: 23 views: 3,093
standup 3 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 207 views: 12,216
asdf 3 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 243 views: 38,166
Lady Gaia 3 hours ago

Hi all, Is there any way of connecting my Scarlett 18i8 1st gen to my new Clarett 8 pre interface as an ADAT device? All...

Roflmaoist
replies: 2 views: 95
Roflmaoist 4 hours ago

Given the resale value of plugins these days, $25 for an iLok transfer is extortionate. It really discourages the selling of...

soapmak3r
replies: 4 views: 229
razorboy 4 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 16 views: 1,477
Bammbamm 4 hours ago

I will start by saying I am a huge UAD fan especially with the latest emulations II models that have come out. I was never crazy...

Jason rocks
replies: 19 views: 9,976
monkeyxx 5 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,664 views: 1,047,220
wagz 6 hours ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 110 views: 31,984
Mrmatthewfelton 6 hours ago

Hi there everyone. I am planning to buy a Quantum interface and am trying to decide between the original Quantum (26x32) and the...

Dan Steinberg
replies: 2 views: 120
Dan Steinberg 6 hours ago

OK, I understand that this is the heights of laziness.... but can someone direct me to some plugs that have great presets for...

redddog
replies: 0 views: 91
redddog 7 hours ago

Hey Slutz, Been doing a Pro Tools deep dive during quarantine and just wondering what people’s desert island short cuts are....

jlasoul
replies: 8 views: 324
jlasoul 7 hours ago

This is my first slut post - go easy on me! I've recently switched from Reaper to Pro Tools and it's great, apart from one...

russhq
replies: 1 views: 77
russhq 7 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 267 views: 67,378
GusGranite 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, I am looking to upgrade my setup, and though I have been reading quite a bit on here and other places I still have...

Aussieyankee
replies: 0 views: 73
Aussieyankee 8 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,989 views: 321,727
fallout 9 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 138 views: 15,964
Mikael B 10 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 206 views: 31,082
telecode 11 hours ago

Hey Im currently mastering a song right now in Ozone 9. My RMS is around 4-6. Doesn't this mean my songs too compressed? How can...

colbykeyz
replies: 2 views: 164
CJ Mastering 11 hours ago

Hi all, I've got a Motu Ultralite mk3 in order to use it with my Windows 10 thinkpad x260. I installed the latest MOTU driver and...

belzrebuth
replies: 7 views: 181
Dj AMF 12 hours ago

Hi everyone... I have just discovered a plugin I was imagining in my head but did not know was there already: Blue Cats...

audioloud
replies: 4 views: 237
nonstatic 16 hours ago

Hey all I thought I'd post here as there are a few experts here. I heard that via ADAT the Prism Orpheus compared to the newer...

Rixsta
replies: 2 views: 202
msmucr 16 hours ago

Hello hello, I was wondering where it would be possible to purchase Myriad as it has been bought by Audiofiles Engineering....

Plop0
replies: 5 views: 651
Monotremata 16 hours ago

I thought I’d start a thread about this one because strangely there isn’t one, and it doesn’t even come up in the GS gear...

microwave
replies: 85 views: 17,424
Tubthumper 17 hours ago

Hi as soon as I put Pro L on the master I instantly hear white noise. How do I get rid of it?

colbykeyz
replies: 2 views: 290
1TP 18 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,511 views: 83,453
machinesworking 19 hours ago

I've been messing around ITB (PC, Win10) for a few years and have started expanding my setup to a few more boxes; couple of...

acided
replies: 11 views: 273
coreyspencer 20 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 146 views: 10,723
Quetz 20 hours ago

Hi! I checked the Waves Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain vs. Softube's Chandler Limited® Curve Bender Mastering EQ. The Eq's...

kite
replies: 5 views: 2,067
Surbitone 23 hours ago

Howdy fellow slutz ...so I'm slutting over a Console 1. I think I want one. I am not sure I really do. Here's my situation and...

rezloh
replies: 56 views: 4,086
Pali 1 day ago

Need a new setup for writing with keyboards and soft synths as well as guitar and bass at home. Will use for controlling soft...

StrykeBack
replies: 0 views: 129
StrykeBack 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search