The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,417 views: 1,113,791
IM WHO YOU THINK 3 minutes ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 298 views: 30,490
KorgAddict 52 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,690 views: 916,323
studer58 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 65,547
George Necola 13th September 2005

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 3,657 views: 155,782
nephew312 1 minute ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 767 views: 29,348
thenoodle 9 minutes ago

Hey, ! i use a desktop pc but not being able to do music everywhere i go is killing me.. i really want a laptop. i used to...

vinc2097
replies: 1 views: 237
vinc2097 1 hour ago

Has anyone tried Acid Pro 9 since Magix has taken it over? I always liked the simplicity of Acid and made some great tracks with...

smccarthy945
replies: 4 views: 760
theblue1 1 hour ago

Anyone have any experience running a Lynx Aurora(n) as an interface under Windows 10? If so, how stable is it? Can I run the Lynx...

tedtan
replies: 4 views: 211
Danielbest1 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 21,158 views: 1,669,974
profvonsok 1 hour ago

Will be back to post more details. Long story short, I went back to Windows 7, on a desktop, from being a really frustrated...

OK1
replies: 4 views: 863
Mindtree 1 hour ago

It's getting to be time for me to build a new desktop dedicated to audio (and a little bit of video) production, and I want to...

tedtan
replies: 5 views: 293
tedtan 1 hour ago

Let's start with secrets. You put reverb on bus and use sends. To have decent reverb level for blending\size as per mike senior's...

yrdlofff
replies: 21 views: 819
consnyc 2 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 377 views: 59,691
George Necola 2 hours ago

"Lethal is an incredibly powerful software synthesizer plug-in with a simple, yet comprehensive interface to suit...

Sana48
replies: 13 views: 3,083
Motor For Music 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,333 views: 766,247
AcusticaCM 2 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 36 views: 1,582
tagpass 2 hours ago

Please share your preferred plug-in for shaping the low-end of a so-so kick drum recording. I'm using bx-subfilter and a...

Henrik Hjortnaes
replies: 20 views: 1,377
stepone 3 hours ago

SSL Nucleus Remote 2 does not work on Catalina .. Of course, Solid State Logic adapts the software to MacOS Catalina :)

elbingo
replies: 22 views: 1,091
nyne 3 hours ago

I need a tape emulation that does not change the frequency spectrum much. What do you think is the flattest (frequency-wise)...

Eric Stravinsky
replies: 30 views: 2,418
ardis 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 366 views: 15,402
robshrock 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 7,241 views: 430,748
ardis 4 hours ago

which sounds the best? What are the differencies in sound?

fixitinthemix
replies: 23 views: 16,082
Phuz 6 hours ago

This is kind of a rant. I think I've given Windows 10 a fair chance; But after 2 1/2 years.. I'm going back to Windows 7....

juiseman
replies: 408 views: 20,996
thehightenor 6 hours ago

Hello everyone, So with christmas coming up I am going to buy a soundcard and I am really stuck on what to get. So originally I...

curtislholt
replies: 5 views: 353
BGMus 6 hours ago

Hey folks, guess what....I just got a new laptop! It's a 17 inch Lenovo with the I7-9750H processor, 16 GB ram, and a 1TB SSD...

sleepwalk
replies: 0 views: 166
sleepwalk 8 hours ago
replies: 232 views: 14,054
derdiedasscheusa 8 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 110 views: 10,240
shimoyjk 8 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 385 views: 95,851
chrisdee 9 hours ago

is there suppose to be a little bit of sound coming through the UA console even when the inputs are set at zero? i can hear my...

andwutt
replies: 4 views: 343
andwutt 9 hours ago

After using apple computers all my adult life, I decided to switch to windows. although the new MacBook Pro 16 seems to be quite...

dchalfon
replies: 26 views: 1,330
kraku 10 hours ago

I'm doing this on Arch Linux with a virtual machine running Windows 10 and Dante Controller. My goal is to have fully scriptable...

s00pcan
replies: 9 views: 2,362
cvxdev 10 hours ago

Hi, i am at a dead end trying to set up a Behringer ADA 8200 with my Motu Traveler MK3. I can't see on the internet a clear guide...

TimWolf
replies: 4 views: 246
TimWolf 10 hours ago

I have a Windows 7 desktop PC and am interested in getting a MOTU 624. If I install the MOTU ASIO drivers, and connect to the...

kanman
replies: 0 views: 180
kanman 11 hours ago

hello you guys i just want to confirm something before i make this purchase so im about to order a new apollo for my home...

cesarortiz24
replies: 10 views: 401
cesarortiz24 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Thavma 16 hours ago

My 27’ iMac from 2011 recently died and i’m currently looking for replacement options. My search however came down to the...

TimSmo
replies: 96 views: 6,715
plexus 17 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 135 views: 23,587
Yann Leon 17 hours ago

I`m hoping to get som help to get the latency down using my Ravenscroft 275 and ZOOM UAC-2. It is now 16 ms, measured with the...

guntun63
replies: 19 views: 984
ShadowsOfLife 17 hours ago

Hoping this finds everyone at Gearslutz inspired in this holiday season despite the seemingly grim tone of this subject matter. ...

JiveDance
replies: 4 views: 814
Alrod 17 hours ago

I just bought an Octo card and I'm debating getting the 13 plugins for $999. I was looking at the ultimate 7 bundle, but since...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 4 views: 282
Quetz 18 hours ago

Hello! Currently I've got the RME fireface UFX+ which has served me pretty well, think after 2 years i've kind of got total mix...

blinkybill86
replies: 5 views: 969
blinkybill86 18 hours ago

It looks like some new Mobos for AMD Ryzen/Threadripper only have PCIe lanes and no SATA3 connectors. What types of...

mizzle
replies: 2 views: 277
mizzle 19 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 108 views: 19,992
ajschot 19 hours ago

I am in the process of buying studio monitors and an audio interface, but I want to use my PC speakers (Altec Lansing ATP3, 2.1...

BGMus
replies: 6 views: 296
BGMus 20 hours ago

Basically my DAW's metronome is coming through my UAD Console. It isn't making any doubling noise or anything so I'm not sure if...

ToneG
replies: 4 views: 570
ToneG 20 hours ago

Hi all I’m picking up a Scarlett 18i20 interface which is USB-C. My Windows machine has USB-2, USB-3 and USB-C ports. I...

analogcabin
replies: 0 views: 268
analogcabin 22 hours ago

I had to replace my computers cooler the other day and in doing so I had removed some cards to make room to work. When I put it...

neveser
replies: 3 views: 264
neveser 22 hours ago

Hi ! Does “Apollo twin MKII quad” comes in usb? Or is it possible somehow to connect it to a PC? Any experience? It's my...

MichaelHausted
replies: 2 views: 231
MichaelHausted 23 hours ago

Hey there, I'm new here, hope this is the right place. Since the last one or two Windows updates, I sometimes encounter...

rbnbrx
replies: 1 views: 196
Alndln 23 hours ago

Hey UAD Staff - Can We Get an Quality Analyzer? Why? Many do not use a DAW with the UAD Console all the time. Suggested...

votive
replies: 7 views: 497
votive 23 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Humblenoob 1 day ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 124 views: 9,879
mikeka 1 day ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,818 views: 553,633
SleepCircle 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search