The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,252 views: 1,082,876
norbury brook 2 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 222 views: 16,483
lowkey 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,659 views: 893,540
TAFKAT 4 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 64,464
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 20,219 views: 1,591,370
hazza26 5 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 6,769 views: 393,828
musicman691 19 minutes ago

Hi right now i have a Babyface (blue) as my Monitor Headphone Controller. It is connected to my RayDAT via ADAT. My Headphones...

Charley
replies: 3 views: 85
msmucr 23 minutes ago

Hello all! I need to upgrade my computer situation. My current laptop is fine for small projects, but it get's overloaded...

caseyallensmith
replies: 4 views: 149
Snick 28 minutes ago

Hi, I'm using ableton live lite just for simple stuff at home, and have been looking at an upgrade since my Akai MPC mini became...

mromro
replies: 0 views: 1
mromro 32 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,146 views: 210,248
Musician 38 minutes ago

Im in the marker for a new computer, for mixing and mastering work and some simple graphics work. My setup is centered around...

heljehovgode
replies: 2 views: 277
TKFP 1 hour ago

I've seen pics of the previous "Mix Control" and it seems to follow some some sort of standard paradigm. Focusrite...

optofonik
replies: 3 views: 263
BT64 1 hour ago
replies: 4 views: 473
Sky 2 hours ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 20 views: 1,958
GreeneNoise 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,999 views: 729,237
kuulart 2 hours ago

This baby arrives Wednesday. My 2014 just can't keep up with my CPU intensive plugins (NI, UVI, Kush, Ableton, etc.). From 16 GB...

Feltman
replies: 10 views: 498
derdiedasscheusa 2 hours ago

I have an element 88 interface. NO MIDI in /out...I thought hey I’ll just get a midisport 2x2. Well they don’t sell them...

NoPro
replies: 3 views: 179
BT64 4 hours ago

Hi everybody I have a discrete 8 working on Mac. I have many problems of stability with it! Antelope has already changed it...

Valimar
replies: 0 views: 88
Valimar 5 hours ago

Hey guys, sadly this company is now gone and they had a handy free plugin called Ice9 which I would like to use again but don't...

fgimian
replies: 5 views: 553
fgimian 5 hours ago

Hi everyone (I apologize in advance for the rambling)! I’ve been running Pro Tools 7.4.2 (with two PCIe cards) and my trusty...

Chris900
replies: 0 views: 93
Chris900 5 hours ago

Sonimus: SonEQ I've had really excellent results with this plugin, on what would be one of the most difficult things to get...

kodebode
replies: 14 views: 3,368
Drumsound 6 hours ago

I have " SSL ALPHA LINK SX " ( X2 ) and " SSL MADI LINK HD ". my signal flow is that SSL Alpha link SX...

toofanstudio
replies: 0 views: 98
toofanstudio 6 hours ago

Hello to all old GS and new GS members out there.... It's been a tough 10 years which caused me to quit my music career and...

dreamsongs
replies: 4 views: 238
clearwave 8 hours ago

Any information on that is there any chances for thunderbolt PC:s and audio interfaces to finally become more common and...

golem
replies: 3 views: 357
onewire 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm making an upgrade from a Babyface Pro to a bigger interface and I think I narrowed down the list to these two: RME...

guigui
replies: 16 views: 597
guigui 10 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 3,335 views: 138,563
Monkey Man 10 hours ago

Wasn't sure where to put this so mods, move as required. Thought this might save some people some hours of install issues....

Oldone
replies: 5 views: 219
StevenLMorgan 10 hours ago

Hello What is the best CD/DVD printer for Mac. I have a MacBook Pro with Mojave I want to get a way from using a sharpie on...

wizcow
replies: 0 views: 147
wizcow 11 hours ago

Hello, By request of the developer (@newsonicarts), I'm creating a new thread for feature requests and general discussions for...

JC Biffro
replies: 91 views: 8,713
maxxim 12 hours ago

I`m hoping to get som help to get the latency down using my Ravenscroft 275 and ZOOM UAC-2. It is now 16 ms, measured with the...

guntun63
replies: 5 views: 249
ShadowsOfLife 13 hours ago

Anyone upgraded their 2009/2010 CPU to the a 12 core 3.4ghz? I am thinking of upgrading to extend my 2009 mac pro life for a...

gsilbers
replies: 189 views: 25,484
lestermagneto 13 hours ago
replies: 76 views: 8,377
Papanate 14 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,830 views: 519,042
MPrinsen 14 hours ago

I think a lot of modern EDM tracks has a certain, punchy, multiband ish sound to them. Are there any go to plugins...

erike123
replies: 1 views: 232
drainyoo 16 hours ago

Audio interfaces: What really happens with audio quality, once you switch from a Metric Halo 2882 to a cheap Native...

putte
replies: 0 views: 188
putte 16 hours ago

About 2 years ago a GS member posted a link / document in which Airwindows plugins were categorized (distiortion, compression...

zeep
replies: 6 views: 499
yewtreemagic 16 hours ago

I've been using Circular Labs Mobius for a few years but unfortunately, the graphics are screwy in Windows 10 and it is limited...

manymanyhaha
replies: 2 views: 231
manymanyhaha 16 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 99 views: 16,790
Niconic 17 hours ago

Hey, I'm doing an essay at College about the history of the DAW and how companies like Digidesign (Avid) and Steinberg have...

Protooled
replies: 60 views: 11,572
sistij 17 hours ago

So I'm in the market for a new interface/converter and have basically narrowed it down to either the Lynx Aurora (n) 8 channel or...

nas
replies: 6 views: 441
nas 18 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 325 views: 53,364
Bonzo4880 18 hours ago

I recently demoed/trialed Soundtoys Microshift, and I found it to be pretty good. Simple to use, fast workflow and very subtle if...

Kisame
replies: 41 views: 8,531
ardis 18 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 176 views: 36,958
RKeefe1032 18 hours ago

The Behringer website doesn't offer much of an explanation about the various downloads associated with the X-Touch: Audio...

SkyPirate
replies: 2 views: 261
SkyPirate 19 hours ago

I played around with DVS and now it´s time to upgrade. Are there any reasons to prefer the Yamaha (AIC128D) over Focusrite...

c00kie
replies: 1 views: 545
Hans-Olav 19 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 151 views: 23,951
drumdandrum 19 hours ago

Has anybody used the FW-1884 with Cubase? I bought it used and don't really know how to do the install for the computer. As of...

Zircon_Tweezers
replies: 0 views: 185
Zircon_Tweezers 19 hours ago

What’s your targets this year? I’m hoping to snatch few soft synths and maybe Maschine or new IPad. Will see who will have...

LukaSD
replies: 4 views: 900
LukaSD 20 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm totally desperate! I've searched 2 days for a CROSS DAW solution for comparing ACID Loops "ON THE FLY"...

CrazyS
replies: 0 views: 155
CrazyS 20 hours ago

Hi everyone, I know this is a very known issue but I've read a lot of forums and watched a lot of videos on YouTube and still...

fictionman
replies: 18 views: 653
mcanicos 21 hours ago

Forgotten Keys I bought FK6 Roland CR-78 years ago and was looking to purchase more of their instruments. But when I add an...

FrankieP
replies: 5 views: 1,241
lestermagneto 21 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 812 views: 66,982
juiseman 22 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Jazzy 23 hours ago

Use case: backing tracks + soft synth + video feed for live performances with my band in Reaper (currently doing it off a 7 years...

Snick
replies: 0 views: 166
Snick 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search