The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,015
Views: 2,015
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 396 views: 50,743
Monotremata 7 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,018 views: 957,914
Pictus 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,209 views: 783,439
Diogo C 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 60,064
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 2,623 views: 165,317
JamesGuitar 9 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to music production. This forum has been very helpful as I can usually search and find answers to...

Jaycich
replies: 5 views: 125
ShadowsOfLife 10 minutes ago

I’m going to speculate that the plugin “industry” is plagued with the same market saturation that Apple is dealing with....

robert82
replies: 52 views: 3,485
simon.billington 11 minutes ago

Anyone know how to get MIDI data over Serial ports on an Intel-based Mac, with say, a PCIe serial port adapter? It would be...

quiet_storm
replies: 3 views: 224
toledo3 27 minutes ago

Echo Audio have just released Mac OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) drivers within the last few days for their Audiofire range....for anyone...

studer58
replies: 8 views: 960
tuttoo 1 hour ago

I need to get a new laptop for hobbyists music production. Looking to spend around $500 upwards of $750ish. Currently use an 8...

Volt Thrower
replies: 6 views: 296
Alndln 2 hours ago

Opinions on whether I should buy a laptop or desktop for running a lot of cpu intensive plugins and midi for both live gigs and...

cpjofarrell
replies: 2 views: 134
Alndln 2 hours ago

Its been nearly 5 months and I still cannot decide which DAW to this day suits my taste after months of searching and using trial...

Roiemen
replies: 13 views: 453
Alndln 2 hours ago

So Lexicon reverbs have recently gone on sale for 50% off. However, I'm actually more inclined (for various reasons) to get VSS3....

3saul
replies: 0 views: 91
3saul 2 hours ago

Hi folks, I know there have been a few of these threads but they generally seem to boil down to "these are decent" and...

Rohann
replies: 23 views: 2,323
Fleer 2 hours ago

Not mine, it just popped up in my YouTube recommendations and is a decent shootout with a relatively small amount of...

TheSweetSpot
replies: 1 views: 345
Fleer 2 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 150 views: 31,817
Fleer 2 hours ago

Any thoughts or opinions on this new kontakt instrument I looked at some of the videos and I wasn't sure how useful it would be...

audiofunken
replies: 2 views: 295
Fleer 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,499 views: 456,252
lazyhunter 3 hours ago

I'm after a plugin (if it actually exists) that will let me do the following: Split the audio signal into 3 or 4 bands (like a...

MrTinkle
replies: 9 views: 542
Sybille 4 hours ago

So I have Cubase Artist 7.5 and I noticed I cannot change the output of my fx sends (which I believe are the same thing as aux...

ty45
replies: 0 views: 76
ty45 4 hours ago

Waves has a new sub enhancement plugin called--appropriately--Submarine. The intro price is 29.00 and, of course, there is the...

LPXRH
replies: 18 views: 856
Nuieve 4 hours ago

There are quite a few "smart" plugins now that analyze a track and remove unwanted resonance. I own Slick EQ GE and...

79adam79
replies: 7 views: 381
Sybille 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 17,783 views: 1,327,217
RJHollins 5 hours ago

I’m totally stumped and it seems all the computer and Mac experts I know are stumped too. Maybe I’ll give it a whirl here and...

henryrobinett
replies: 38 views: 843
seclusion 6 hours ago

Does anyone know about ScanScore? Is it worth the money? I just received a $20 voucher for it, but I don't know if it's a good...

pianowillbebach
replies: 1 views: 306
pianowillbebach 7 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 136 views: 8,282
joshka 7 hours ago

Hi, Does something like a "tilt equalizer" exist as a plug-in? I mean that kind of EQ where you have a given center...

nucelar
replies: 22 views: 8,708
HSi 8 hours ago

Hello all, I've been using a Steinberg MR816csx interface for years now, and it's still as rock solid as ever. My problem is...

LSP
replies: 5 views: 465
LSP 9 hours ago

hello gearlsutz, simple question, what is your favourite synth? mine is still absynth.

blaugruen7
replies: 53 views: 4,463
vitocorleone123 12 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,611 views: 543,561
b0se 12 hours ago

In desperate need. I’ve called dozens of stores and trolled eBay and letgo for a month. I bought a 2016 MacBook Pro with 16gb...

jml designs
replies: 20 views: 975
fastlanephil 12 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 124 views: 8,274
elcct 13 hours ago

Hi, I'm producing in "Temper" by Angry Red Planet and wonder why the sum always sounds so flat in comparison to other...

Elden
replies: 139 views: 4,355
HSi 14 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,564 views: 146,652
sliwowitz 14 hours ago

Longtime Saffire user, new problem: sometimes, the input LEDs flash erratically sometimes, the input LEDs are ALL lit up,...

jaschanarveson
replies: 2 views: 856
jaschanarveson 15 hours ago

Anyone have experience with this? Can I have all the faders be 14-bit? I'm using Novation 25SL MKII, Cubase 10 DAW. Some of...

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 134
BrainCheck123 16 hours ago

hey guys, i know this is going to be somewhat controversial but have any of you noticed that it can be somewhat challenging to...

ejsongs
replies: 34 views: 2,389
IM WHO YOU THINK 16 hours ago

Apologies, if this is already posted -- did not find it in a search. Go at it! My list is not ready yet... and to draw...

theMuzzl3
replies: 34 views: 4,486
kite 16 hours ago

Hey everybody, I've done my best to troubleshoot some confusing audio blips I've been encountering on my own, but have only...

wilchett
replies: 5 views: 258
fireberd 19 hours ago

Running PT9. What is the best way to calibrate my meters (Coleman MB2 if that matters)? - Level from Signal Generator to = 0...

jeffinaustin
replies: 6 views: 5,214
chrismeraz 20 hours ago

Must haves for the sale? I currently have Soundtoys Echoboy for my Delay and Pure Plate for Reverb (came with my UAD...

mikoo69
replies: 6 views: 624
lllubi 21 hours ago

Hello Do you guys think that NKS is the future of the controller technology? With recent Waves upgrade, it seems pretty...

EvgenyStudio
replies: 13 views: 1,320
HSi 21 hours ago

Hey peeps, So I’m in the look to get a new 2019 iMac for, music production, recording and audio work in general. I end up with...

Yupimamut
replies: 19 views: 1,046
alexbachell 22 hours ago

Building my first workstation rig in a long time and would love some feedback. Just want to make sure I'm not overlooking...

stongbah
replies: 13 views: 3,083
miscend 1 day ago

I'm finally ready to start recording music and will need to build a PC to get started. I have experience with building PC's from...

Awr123
replies: 0 views: 210
Awr123 1 day ago

I went to install efx and afterwards its been pure ****. So i moved activated the demo license on my ilok and then went to run...

sadix
replies: 0 views: 183
sadix 1 day ago

Does anyone out there have an MPD226 that can export and upload the factory presets for me?? At the very least preset 3 for the...

Monotremata
replies: 2 views: 302
Monotremata 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,022 views: 538,804
thenoodle 1 day ago

Hi, What is the best LA-2A compressor emulation VST at the moment? Thanks

dickiefunk
replies: 109 views: 27,407
Monotremata 1 day ago

I have the UA Apollo DUO, so I've been recording at 44.1k for the extra DSP. I've been thinking about switching to 96k tho.. I've...

79adam79
replies: 5 views: 452
msmucr 1 day ago

is there any emulation except guitar rig on the market so far which can come close to the quality of marshall amp's?

ein fisch
replies: 10 views: 685
Zargg 1 day ago

Hi all, Since upgrading from Sierra to High Sierra (on my A rig) and Mojave (on my B rig) the presets for the Lexicon PCM...

Wilburguy
replies: 0 views: 243
Wilburguy 1 day ago
replies: 30 views: 3,198
lgmstudios 1 day ago

I've been using Pianoteq for years as my piano( I write mainly solo piano/classical/jazz/film music).It fitted my budget and was...

bluearrows
replies: 5 views: 471
Diogo C 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search