The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,184 views: 1,083,568
DanRand 3 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,942 views: 1,294,294
Pictus 3 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 72,161
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,321 views: 909,195
MrChick 2 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,895 views: 2,073,918
Lazpete 8 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 10,607 views: 708,244
Durk Diggler 14 minutes ago

Hi guys, I need to replace an Mbox Pro 3 with a new interface that will work seamlessly on Mac OS Catalina, ideally over...

guibara
replies: 5 views: 242
Kimono Cowboy 23 minutes ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,874 views: 664,063
thenoodle 25 minutes ago

I'm thinking of getting a Mac. I have a few iPads (chock full of great music apps, thank you Audiobus Forum!) but I've always...

puppychumful
replies: 7 views: 146
standup 31 minutes ago

I am looking to get a new interface. I've it down to a Prism Lyra 2 or a higher end RME. Mainly for mixing and using outboard...

HOTC
replies: 17 views: 1,000
DJURBAN 34 minutes ago

Hey! With all the different streaming services out there I wondered how to best implement them in my current setup for...

Kris Pohl
replies: 7 views: 1,081
CasperHBL 1 hour ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,587 views: 608,840
Psychlist1972 1 hour ago

I have an SM7B paired with an Apollo twin and I was wondering if anybody has suggestions on which preamp I could use for...

Retfirdrats
replies: 5 views: 226
Diogo C 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm just getting started with doing more work at my home studio and it's time to get a controller. I saw the new Icon Qcon...

elduque
replies: 36 views: 12,710
greggybud 1 hour ago

I've been running some audio null tests for fun recently, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a null testing app that shows the...

Anthony Quinn
replies: 55 views: 575
Anthony Quinn 2 hours ago

Hey guys! Question. Does gain staging even matter if I'm using stock plug-ins? (DAW: Studio One). Im running all...

rallycapmusic
replies: 10 views: 451
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, I have recently purchased the two plug-ins for $299 package and am now trying to decide on the second choice (the...

studiotee
replies: 28 views: 14,038

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 131 views: 13,204

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 200 views: 32,321
rectifryer 3 hours ago

Been using Cubase for 20 years. Would consider myself a high-end, expert user. There’s very few features of Cubase that I...

BrendanMc
replies: 11 views: 668
popmann 3 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,637 views: 155,841
marshallguitar 4 hours ago

Not UAD -- I'm looking only for native plugins that replicate the Dimension D. There are other threads about this but none that...

noah440
replies: 2 views: 178
psycho_monkey 4 hours ago

I think RME should release an audio interface with 2 in 2 out and nothing else. Many young producers become frustrated because...

Dallon426
replies: 153 views: 4,451
troggg 4 hours ago

So, how come the Babyface Pro outputs are +19dBu and cannot be changed, whilst the FS version (updated version) allows you to...

barbital
replies: 0 views: 84
barbital 4 hours ago

Hi, I have a midi-controller (M-audio Oxygen 49) that sends out CC #.. I would like to convert these signals into NRPN...

callix
replies: 0 views: 75
callix 5 hours ago

I'm looking to add a midi track directly into an MP3 or WAV/AIFF file that can be played in any standard computer based media...

|-|
replies: 2 views: 1,624
TweakGeek 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've recently been working on setting up a home studio, and am noticing a low level of hiss that sounds like...

haydonoz
replies: 7 views: 225
haydonoz 5 hours ago

Currently have an Apollo Twin mkii. I was going to wait for the Symphony Desktop but the website now says August and don't want...

etrella
replies: 2 views: 153
Sance21 5 hours ago

Are any DAW users affected by Native Instruments abandoning reauthorization/authorization of older instruments? The...

treeg
replies: 7 views: 496
Mikael B 6 hours ago

I see Intel is including thunderbolt 4 and usb 4.0 on Tiger Lake. I pretty much know the likely high-end Acer laptop models that...

thenoodle
replies: 0 views: 90
thenoodle 6 hours ago

There is such a huge volume of new great stuff out there, I know I am missing something cool! Let me know your favorite obscure...

astralpen
replies: 115 views: 10,065
Arksun 6 hours ago

Hi need some help please. I have contacted Soundtoys support but it would appears this is more to do with something specific to...

mfx
replies: 7 views: 4,606
mfx 7 hours ago

Howdy Soundtoys is running a Covid sale: Effects Rack for 100$ or Full Bundle for 200$ It's a significant difference in...

miecznik88
replies: 2 views: 110
joeq 8 hours ago

*** No software / piracy chat allowed *** This thread is for the discussion of picking hardware, settings, drivers, tweaks,...

b0se
replies: 127 views: 8,920
reflexon 8 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 157 views: 20,834
Monotremata 8 hours ago

I have the Apogee Duet 2 but I need a few more inputs and one more mic pre. I am considering the Ensemble in the long run but...

dc_r
replies: 0 views: 104
dc_r 9 hours ago

Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD | Sweetwater.com Looks like crazy specs for a $100 interface right?

dullfangs
replies: 30 views: 13,521
jabney 9 hours ago

Hi, just got a new MBP 16, and all the computers on my studio have a naming convention for ease of use within the network....

ReverbHead
replies: 1 views: 518
Platt 9 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,245 views: 595,837
JoshViV 9 hours ago

I'm knowledgeable and proficient on both Windows and MacOS. I prefer MacOS. I used to use Macs for my music system but moved from...

BrockJon
replies: 10 views: 365
BrockJon 9 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am planning on buying a Mac workstation for music production, which will be located into a small studio of...

yellow_lupine
replies: 1 views: 108
computeraki 9 hours ago

I have a Ultralite MK3 and I'm using it for live performance. I have two hardware synths - Moog Grandmother and DFAM that I'm...

beedoola
replies: 0 views: 69
beedoola 9 hours ago

I've given up looking at "best plugins" lists because they're all so different. Like they seem not to overlap at...

Samion
replies: 13 views: 482
nightchef 9 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 39 views: 10,368
HSi 9 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 131 views: 29,418
monkeyxx 11 hours ago

I'm looking for a VST filter for making instruments sound like they are coming through a tinny, old-timey radio. I recall an...

DaveJes1979
replies: 12 views: 320
Brent Hahn 11 hours ago

So I purchased an Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core and am unable to connect it via Thunderbolt 3 so far. I installed...

Chupanebre
replies: 3 views: 168
Chupanebre 11 hours ago

I’m about to upgrade my laptop to the new MacBook Pro, pretty much fully specked out. With the new 8 core processors and SSD...

Javy Montoya
replies: 1 views: 155
J_O_P 11 hours ago

Hi all! Curious if anyone has seen any intel motherboards with TB3 for the new 10th gen chips launching soon. I am...

Jcolontonio
replies: 3 views: 154
Jcolontonio 12 hours ago

Hi There, I use an Apogee Symphony Mk1 with an 8x8x8 card. I'd like to use the AES in/out to hook up a couple of external...

citrusburst
replies: 1 views: 126
citrusburst 12 hours ago

Hey guys, I am a guitarist but also interested in recording some good vocal. I can’t choose between these 2 interfaces....

Triibox
replies: 5 views: 561
TheKosherButcher 12 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 78 views: 4,514
SyneRyder 13 hours ago

Simple setup below, wondering if there is any DAW out there the can correctly delay compensate for this? Setup: An instrument...

djohnq
replies: 5 views: 194
djohnq 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search