The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,118 views: 1,490,358
onewire 7 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 215 views: 25,958
Hanss1 13 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,702 views: 1,236,668
dickiefunk 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 76,402
George Necola 13th September 2005

I just upgraded Arturia V Collection from 7 to 8 and was interested to see that Analog Lab has changed quite a bit. They've...

thesheep
replies: 4 views: 302
thesheep 3 minutes ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,140 views: 175,952
dbjp 16 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,556 views: 2,748,571
Andy McGroarty 33 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 14,193 views: 1,075,304
alibling 37 minutes ago

Have you ever heard about a plug-in being announced in advanced. You get excited for its release, only to buy it and be highly...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL
replies: 1 views: 79
MuleHeRo 58 minutes ago

The OB-X manual suggests that turning various knobs will change the filter frequency, but the documentation is so vague as to be...

badmanual
replies: 11 views: 176
badmanual 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,532 views: 371,931
CustomStudios 2 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 513 views: 55,002
elisasound 3 hours ago

Has anyone got a list of plugin compressors with external sidechain input? I know of Softube's CLB and FET. Also Fabfilter's...

rhythmtech
replies: 0 views: 66
rhythmtech 4 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,978 views: 690,829
elambo 5 hours ago

Melodyne has quite similar functions as a MIDI sequencer. Recording and editing are very similar in functions. I wonder, does...

Gaul
replies: 1 views: 116
ambiguous signal 5 hours ago

Hi, just a quick question, I’d like to record at 96kHz, 32 bit. I am thinking of getting i7 10900KF 8 core 16 thread with 16 GB...

Zooks
replies: 1 views: 92
gdoubleyou 6 hours ago

Hi, this may be a total noob thing to ask but can one use the vintage keys to trigger mini in a DAW without the use of a midi...

Ryal1
replies: 0 views: 94
Ryal1 6 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 675 views: 37,444
onewire 7 hours ago

I received my Console 1 Fader and got a chance to put it through its paces last night. I have had the console 1 on two separate...

babydaddymusic
replies: 16 views: 3,510
armand63T 8 hours ago

Hi, if someone has such a playable system please reveal your components. The targets are output latency below 1ms (not...

Metasfera
replies: 2 views: 320
Metasfera 8 hours ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 103 views: 22,764
PettyCash 9 hours ago

Anyone out there still having this problem in Windows or Mac environments? Very frustrating. The plugin works great in my DAW....

Sonicaurus
replies: 5 views: 251
KabukiHakase 9 hours ago

Has anyone here used this board for their hackintosh? Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH I am looking into building one and would like to...

shadyru
replies: 3 views: 3,071
brousseau6933 10 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 245 views: 34,408
pcuser32 10 hours ago

Hey! I was wondering if there's a way to apply the summing in LUNA to every single track of a mix, and then export those tracks...

Ollivolli
replies: 4 views: 212
Ollivolli 11 hours ago

Hi! I'm looking to upgrade my home audio interface, and I've been considering Presonus Quantum 2626, but it uses Thunderbolt,...

ianblack8
replies: 20 views: 656
brousseau6933 11 hours ago

Hi all, I'm new here, so I hope this is in the right place. I have been using my Scarlett 2i2 and Reaper with my Mac for years....

may4th
replies: 1 views: 151
Arthur Stone 12 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 268 views: 45,413
werners22 12 hours ago

Hello, Has anyone found an audio player that acts like soundclouds player but for wordpress, or an HTML5 / Ajax solution. I...

macleod
replies: 0 views: 88
macleod 13 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 979 views: 59,474
Raaphorst 13 hours ago

This is a dumb question. Is it really damaging to turn off a mounted drive without ejecting it first? Same goes for a memory...

henryrobinett
replies: 11 views: 508
Muser 16 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 423 views: 24,645
chiasson 16 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,194 views: 1,211,084
Will The Weirdo 17 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,030 views: 133,001
thewizrad 17 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 142 views: 10,113
blanka 18 hours ago

I've been having a plugin spring clean and workflow refresh. I now have a Softube Console 1 with the SSL 4K, 9K and British A...

thehightenor
replies: 18 views: 1,035
cfen 18 hours ago

Hi - I'm looking to upgrade my audio interface (Apogee One from back when dinosaurs roamed the earth) and would like to know -...

Fabrin
replies: 11 views: 2,802
Fabrin 18 hours ago

I'm looking at some drum libraries that are only available in Kontakt, and would like to play some of the individual multisamples...

Bongo Spank
replies: 0 views: 86
Bongo Spank 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
raey 19 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,596 views: 594,496
cabooter 23 hours ago

So I've always wanted to make tracks and sound effects like these listed below. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGhxY8EYoJc...

Broth3rz
replies: 3 views: 176
ambiguous signal 23 hours ago

I find it impossible to load multiple instruments as some instrument's midi channel is set to include "groups" which...

kdf
replies: 0 views: 101
kdf 1 day ago

hey... going back and forth on getting this thing for the studio (rock and roll + acoustic + soundtrack stuff) have...

seeker
replies: 2 views: 198
seeker 1 day ago

Considering purchasing Ebony. Everytime I installed a demo it was always glitchy and couldn't get it to work properly but this...

Diegel
replies: 15 views: 951
bgrotto 1 day ago

coming from the same 2013 trash can as screens...any ideas? wanting as many wires gone as possible...TIA

monet
replies: 0 views: 113
monet 1 day ago

has 4 ports, I have 2 gtech gdrives (1 port each), 1 port for audient id22, last port for usb hub...but I'm trying to go wireless...

monet
replies: 0 views: 104
monet 1 day ago

Anyone else try to buy the Plugin Boutique 80% off iZotope Insight 2? I got an email of this deal and the deal is posted here...

Mokey
replies: 4 views: 218
Mokey 1 day ago

I don’t see an option in Native Access to download the Apps only . i just took delivery of my new apple Silicon Mac Mini 16gb...

rockreid
replies: 3 views: 183
bill5 1 day ago

Hey everyone! I was looking through the Overview for PA's new Lindell 50 series plug and noticed that their Tolerance Modeling...

bbabb
replies: 3 views: 280
filterfreak 1 day ago

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum. I'm having a very specific and strange problem with my focusrite scarlett 2i4 (2nd gen) audio...

erik0298
replies: 1 views: 140
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

What is the advantage of running ECC memory? Is it worth paying extra for ECC memory? The Computer is a dual 2.3ghz Mac G5 that...

bilalshabazz
replies: 6 views: 1,844
Monotremata 1 day ago

I bought 4 presonus speakers, 2 wired and 2 wired and with the bluetooth option. I'd like to set up a 4 speakers surround sound...

Luanro
replies: 0 views: 96
Luanro 1 day ago

1. Ammunition compressor in Samplitude is one of the best clean type of compressors that has so much flexibility. 2. Waves V...

Tube World
replies: 133 views: 18,439
Omega_Man 1 day ago

Hi, Sometimes my inputs become inactive and I don't know how to make them active in I/O settings. This happens time to time...

kite
replies: 0 views: 97
kite 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search