The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,947 views: 867,715
Pete Kaine 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,846 views: 691,553
filo01 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 269 views: 24,413
Monkey Man 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,815
George Necola 13th September 2005

Just curious, because according to Microsoft (by one of its software guys), its the only version of windows 10 that is...

DrAudiospecific
replies: 10 views: 489
DrAudiospecific 10 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,109 views: 1,087,111
elcct 14 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,392 views: 445,499
RJHollins 22 minutes ago

They don't try to invoke any kind of analog hardware. Do they lack character or is it even needed?

goom
replies: 2 views: 227
sardi 42 minutes ago

Hi There, Just bought myself a laptop and need an audio interface thats portable and bus powered if possible. Currently have...

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 6 views: 306
Left Headphone 47 minutes ago

TL:DR Does anyone know if passive thunderbolt 3 cables have shielding issues and buying an active TB3 cable will clean up the...

DarkandKurious
replies: 6 views: 243
Tui 1 hour ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 711 views: 48,600
gti 1 hour ago

so I randomly get a click here and there when monitoring my microphone through rme totalmix fx and when recording with it. Dont...

azdre90
replies: 8 views: 270
azdre90 1 hour ago

After 15 years using Cubase (and sometimes suffering it), I think that it's time to look around to see what's happening in the...

Antonio Escobar
replies: 114 views: 18,211
augustusarnone 1 hour ago

Hey all! So I’m demoing the MM-1 right now and I’ll be purchasing, I think it’s fantastic. I mostly focus on mixing and...

SDB_12
replies: 2 views: 828
blackcom 1 hour ago

Hi all I'm sharing this here because I know there's a lot of interest in TB in Windows. Normally we wouldn't make a formal...

Psychlist1972
replies: 297 views: 61,192
KimGitz 3 hours ago

I’m currently on 1st generation i7-920 built PC. 24GB ram. Internal drives: system SSD: 1TB. soft synths / samples SSD: 3TB...

TS-12
replies: 11 views: 524
Hint 3 hours ago

It's 2018 and DPC latency is still a major problem. Is it really that hard for computer manufacturers to put together a system...

Scoox
replies: 17 views: 637
Pete Kaine 3 hours ago

Okay I know there are a million threads and articles and stuff like that out there talking about these. I've read a bunch, but...

padillac
replies: 1 views: 133
thehightenor 4 hours ago

Since I am editing my field recordings to prepare them as samples for a sampler, I use Eq many times. Sometimes even 4 or 5...

Langur
replies: 30 views: 741
biksonije 4 hours ago

This is a genuinely innocent question. What is the big deal with EUCON? Everywhere this protocol is brought up, it's highly...

Toonman
replies: 25 views: 14,512
Capej 5 hours ago

While mixing a session of primarily midi machines (xpand II, mini-grand piano etc), all of a sudden my Mini grand instrument...

jml designs
replies: 7 views: 929
jml designs 6 hours ago

Well...I need a recommendation for a pc or non Mac computer ...but also a Mac ...and a few other issues . I’ve had some...

NoPro
replies: 17 views: 484
NoPro 9 hours ago

I have already demoed this a while ago but unfortunately didnt had the time to test them in a full mix. Asking for basic...

tk_nacho
replies: 17 views: 4,697
Eric Stravinsky 9 hours ago

Do you ever find that you need to reach for an EQ better than the DAW EQ, yet don't want to go for anything too CPU...

smoke
replies: 30 views: 5,501
yrdlof 10 hours ago

Hey everybody, I'm just starting out getting deeper into Kontakt 5 (think I'm getting 6 soon) and owning approx 100 libraries...

Uli Auer
replies: 0 views: 129
Uli Auer 13 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 117 views: 8,233
maxwelldub 14 hours ago

I know there is a discount thread, but lets talk about the deals! What are you interested in this BF? For...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 91 views: 9,744
smackmastering 15 hours ago

I wanted to kick off a thread about these two emulations because I find them the most musical deep plug ins I own (except for...

ardis
replies: 52 views: 11,176
vermeee 17 hours ago

Hi there Guys. I recently bought a used Euphonix mc mix. Have tried to get the newest drivers from avid but they wont let me...

colinmk
replies: 38 views: 15,167
Sumiser 17 hours ago

I have no idea what specs I need for MBP. I'm using Logic but open to other Daws. Also Arturia synths, Keyscape Possibly...

mctoad
replies: 6 views: 411
dr_Jezz 17 hours ago

Hi guys, i need an audio interface that i can use to record vocals without external preamp and cloud filter. Could be the...

Nvibes
replies: 2 views: 199
Nvibes 18 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,791 views: 579,830
KimGitz 18 hours ago

So it was announced a while ago, and now there are a few more details, including pricing and release...

mattiasnyc
replies: 468 views: 33,198
Avgatzeblouz 20 hours ago

hi, i´ve downloaded the manual of it but i couldnt find an answer ... how can one use 64 channels out of the orion 32 HD?...

mr. harrison
replies: 4 views: 455
Moka 20 hours ago

Hi Plugins are better & better, computers are faster & faster, YET latency is still killing the joys of modern DAWs....

invalidusername
replies: 80 views: 2,602
msmucr 21 hours ago

Hi people, Thought I'd ask as I'm not reading anything on it. Just bought it yesterday since it's on special until the end of...

KorgAddict
replies: 25 views: 3,130
davidperetz 21 hours ago

When I play something from my hardware it's playing without any routing in Ableton (no External Instrument set up), then when I...

piratejazz
replies: 3 views: 180
airzwei 21 hours ago

Hello, I'm getting a high pitch sound from my speakers during CPU load over 1GHz. Below there's zero pitch sound. I've read a...

Teelf
replies: 4 views: 413
captaink 22 hours ago

About the new Faderport V2 / Faderport 2018: On Presonus's website you can read: "Motorized fader requires 12 VDC, 1.2A...

mdChap82
replies: 0 views: 186
mdChap82 22 hours ago

You're mixing a track, and the guitars sound ok, even really good, but you want more overdrive/distortion. You really wish the...

aside
replies: 4 views: 331
Alndln 23 hours ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 121 views: 8,276
Tui 1 day ago

I'm about to buy the FabFilter Pro Q but Frederik there has told me of the Tell-a-Friend feature they offer. So I was wondering...

Phil Foster
replies: 77 views: 8,630
Melvin III 1 day ago

No pre-amps, no plug ins, no fx,....just good (or great) conversion. Who makes one without having to refinance my house?

phaqu
replies: 13 views: 843
e6400ultra 1 day ago

Hey all, Due to a power surge issue a while back I always turn my system computer off when I leave the studio. The only sort...

Rezivor
replies: 2 views: 238
plexity 1 day ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 40 views: 1,679
midmost 1 day ago

Hey all, I just bought a Zoom UAC-2 to replace my aging Firewire mixer. After installing it, it shows up in my list of audio...

RustyShack
replies: 8 views: 1,019
filo01 1 day ago

I am providing my unsolicited review of this interface = the first one anywhere on the internet. I bought it earlier this...

Braindedzluney
replies: 2 views: 281
Braindedzluney 1 day ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,566 views: 612,869
LAtoNash 1 day ago

I've been shopping for a new Piano VST and I think The Grandeur is my favourite out of all the examples I listened to. Was...

ty45
replies: 0 views: 276
ty45 1 day ago

So, I've been driving myself mad lately thinking about what interface to get. I'm currently leaning towards the RME Fireface...

MisterCrayle
replies: 22 views: 1,214
CPhoenix 1 day ago

Hey everyone. apologies if this is a recurring feed, i couldn't find the answer so here is the question again... i work as a...

jernerbirdy
replies: 17 views: 890
dethbyoogabooga 1 day ago

I put a fair amount of effort into recording a bunch of guitars for a song I just learned is just a bit too high for the...

troggg
replies: 17 views: 749
thenoodle 1 day ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 107 views: 3,900
Jeezo 1 day ago

Hi. I use NI's Battery 4 a lot but it has a lot of bugs and restrictions, such as not being able to simply change a cell to...

benjiboko
replies: 56 views: 10,392
Sascha Franck 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search