2nd December 2020 Views: 235
Views: 235
2nd December 2020
Announcement: Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 1,105
Views: 1,105
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,589 views: 1,203,516
amberience 22 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,705 views: 1,450,971
Pictus 3 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 153 views: 16,019
Monotremata 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 2 weeks ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,759
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 40 views: 2,254
MatzeMillion 6 minutes ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 305 views: 25,515
mat1 19 minutes ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 333 views: 17,247
Kyle P. Gushue 20 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,674 views: 663,601
Jeezo 27 minutes ago

Hi, I've just been looking at some of the earlier reviews of Apples new MAC mini M1 and it seems to be very impressive! I'm...

dickiefunk
replies: 18 views: 1,129
OK1 36 minutes ago

Hello everyone, Just hoping to get a roll call from RADAR Studio users around the world, we have one of the first units produced...

readIcculus
replies: 191 views: 20,018
terrysound 42 minutes ago

FWIW: Ableton Air AudioEase (Altiverb) Avid Celemony (Melodyne) East West Eventide Exponential...

bill5
replies: 1 views: 33
SBX-80 47 minutes ago

I’m curious to see what Plugins the community is going for going for. Oeksound Soothe 2 for me. Feel free to link any deals as...

shortyboyboy
replies: 136 views: 18,294
lhm1138 51 minutes ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,199 views: 924,370
ZippoTragedy 1 hour ago

CLOSED - Found it. Hi all, before updating to MacOs Mojave I want to make sure my TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6...

OlavB
replies: 8 views: 584
cowudders 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 12,787 views: 978,611
ardis 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,093 views: 2,641,250
AcusticaCM 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I work as a film composer and I use SSDs for Kontakt and Play sample streaming for a while now. However, I'm running...

_Stevie_
replies: 36 views: 3,700
MediaGary 2 hours ago

Hi everyone! I'm new here. (as a member, I've been reading posts here for quite some time from google search results) I have a...

ashlarman
replies: 0 views: 64
ashlarman 2 hours ago

Hi guys wondering if im right, if an RME DI-8 PRO will connect thru ADAT on my APOLLO 8P to give me 8 more inputs?? Please...

dafendrz
replies: 4 views: 618
BobbySacamano 2 hours ago

Recently got a MADI card for my Cymatic Audio uTrack24 with the intention of using the converters in my Antelope Orion 32. ...

davernoise
replies: 2 views: 211
ed_arnold 2 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 739 views: 115,059
SBX-80 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I just bought some plugins (a ton actually) during this Cyber weekend! I have issues with Softube plugins they...

JimmyBoyZ
replies: 5 views: 423
Whitecat 3 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 112 views: 18,370
Karloff70 3 hours ago

Let's say I have no interest in recording through an input and my sole interest is using the audio interface for monitoring and...

ingram
replies: 3 views: 123
P. Ness 3 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 360 views: 45,580
Psychlist1972 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,939 views: 1,158,320
think2wice 4 hours ago

I think the answer is "there isn't one." When does a sale end? If it is 05 December, does that mean at 23:59 on the...

razorboy
replies: 2 views: 84
mbvoxx 4 hours ago

Hi. I am trying to open an audio file without an extension from a session in the 90's. It may be an compressed file but I...

pianoscope
replies: 5 views: 132
pianoscope 4 hours ago

Hello everyone! I need some help with the TAL Sampler. Does anyone else find everything seems to be too loud? The presets are...

SPProductions
replies: 4 views: 283
worm 5 hours ago

Hello! Not sure if this topic belongs here, but ill ask anyway. I'm using Google Drive to send mixes to artists and to...

dadodetres
replies: 0 views: 71
dadodetres 6 hours ago

Can someone explain to me, how I have to set up talkback on the Motu 8Pre-es, so it is routed to Analogue out 7/8, but only when...

JGebauer
replies: 1 views: 88
MOTU Tech 6 hours ago

I´m totally frigging lost on this one. I have it registered but it doesn´t show up as a VST in Nuendo which is since 2009...

ljona
replies: 0 views: 95
ljona 8 hours ago

Just wanted to recommend that literally every engineer / producer / musician look into some sort of room correction software. I...

YRLK
replies: 87 views: 28,189
SteelyDani 9 hours ago

I've been demoing and listening to demos of lots of plugins this last week, and many times when dude says "Now we'll hear it...

razorboy
replies: 4 views: 331
in media res 9 hours ago

Hi. I just bought a Macbook Pro 16 i9 2,3 with 8 cores and 16 threads and I'm having an issue. I'm using Cubase 10.5.12 and...

just_manu
replies: 5 views: 643
ckett 10 hours ago

Hi All, One of the features of TBProAudio's mvMeter2 is "adjustable pre-gain including gain matching". I can't...

cpsmusic
replies: 3 views: 154
cpsmusic 10 hours ago

Has anyone run a comparison between the Sound Devices Mixpre 3/6 and Apogee Duet or Motu 624 / 1248? I need a portable battery...

hebjam
replies: 31 views: 2,708
monkeyxx 11 hours ago

Thimeo Stereo Tool https://www.stereotool.com/download/ The basic version (which is more than enough for anybody!) costs 35...

bmanic
replies: 16 views: 1,392
k3datj 11 hours ago

I have a Presonus MP20 dedicated preamp that I currently connect to a PCI M-Audio Delta audio interface (which does not have...

ingram
replies: 1 views: 102
sardi 12 hours ago

Hey group, Anyone know of a workaround to use the Frontier Designs "Tranzport" DAW controller on the latest Mac...

VirtualPG
replies: 40 views: 5,298
stefangs 13 hours ago

Hi there! I want to share with you some opinions about UVI price policy for upgrading some soundware. In 2018 I bought the...

VirtuAlex
replies: 0 views: 131
VirtuAlex 15 hours ago

Apple releases a brand new mac mini that only allows a maximum of 16gb RAM... and on top of that if you bought the 8gb first, it...

fairchildren
replies: 103 views: 7,154
Chevron 15 hours ago

Hello, I need to upgrade my PC to accommodate Thunderbolt for an Apollo Twin Interface and am wondering if I have the right gear...

ELAmental
replies: 6 views: 241
ELAmental 18 hours ago

Hey guys, just wanted to point how absolutely jaw dropping the seventh heaven sounds to me .. im surprised. I've been in the...

Elian20
replies: 17 views: 2,876
velvetgeorge 18 hours ago

Dear people, I own an Apollo X6 with 6 sharc cores. Previously I could run like 20 plugins before I would get a notification...

RubenP
replies: 6 views: 290
Rick Dalton 19 hours ago

Hi all, This might be a somewhat obscure request, but I am currently trying to track down Impulse Response files (for use...

stringsibanez
replies: 0 views: 106
stringsibanez 19 hours ago

Hello! Which is your 2020´s mix bus chain ? (plugins / hardware) Cheers! My current rig is: Api The Box Obsidian...

mrcrowly
replies: 131 views: 16,040
melodic dreamer 21 hours ago

Hi gents and ladies. Figured to put this in high end as I am curious about experienced peeps and their choices on this. What...

Karloff70
replies: 96 views: 5,828
razorboy 22 hours ago

just transfering a perpetual license to someone and I paid for the asc...I go to the page where it says enter it, and I do, I hit...

monet
replies: 2 views: 189
monet 22 hours ago

Hello everyone! I just built my very first computer strictly to be my computer in the studio. I'm having a really annoying issue...

grubes
replies: 0 views: 155
grubes 1 day ago

I've asked multiple questions on this forum about interfaces, order multiple interfaces, canceled orders, etc. Seems like...

rectifryer
replies: 3 views: 156
rectifryer 1 day ago

Hello all, I'm looking into upgrading my main DAW computer to windows 10. So far all of my software looks good, however I've...

MattStarling
replies: 35 views: 27,003
PantonD 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,304 views: 351,664
mh_bj 1 day ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 131 views: 34,600
Mrmatthewfelton 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search