The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,037 views: 1,307,459
FoxInABox 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,197 views: 1,093,175
Marando 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 72,605
George Necola 13th September 2005

Im gonna go ahead and guess this is a Mac OR PC universal issue. In 2020, what about your backup method is worth bragging about?...

johnscalia
replies: 32 views: 906
robotecho 1 minute ago

Hello all! I just upgraded to a RME madiface USB card instead of using my Orion32 usb (Because i couldn't get 32ch working on...

vsthalion
replies: 32 views: 231
vsthalion 4 minutes ago

Hi guyz here's how to use Console one with 3rd party plugins in Studio one Cubase coming next 9P5EEk9dOBE Thks...

Jeezo
replies: 9 views: 689
smartfreq 9 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,517 views: 930,509
tcc 38 minutes ago

Hi everyone I need a soundcard for my Windows 7 PC. I only need 2 channel stereo output, nothing multichannel I have a...

rrrega
replies: 9 views: 980
TomJackson 1 hour ago

Hi, I’m a Logic Pro user trying to add Pro Tools as my second DAW for compatibility. The thing is. I’m very confused about...

Sign
replies: 0 views: 43
Sign 1 hour ago
replies: 824 views: 60,773
Oop 1 hour ago

Title says it all. I know there is Vienna Ensemble Pro, but it doesn't do the job very well. I really want something that works...

toneage
replies: 69 views: 4,979
Patrick_ 1 hour ago

How to set up 16" 2019 MacBook Pro for digital audio workstation Hello Gear slutz land can some kind people please...

dariendaniel
replies: 0 views: 68
dariendaniel 2 hours ago

I've recently have been having problems with a Rosetta 800 that refuses to lock narrowly to Isochrone OCX via wordclock. We also...

benmcguinn
replies: 11 views: 2,535
bleep 2 hours ago

I've been sticking with Mojave so far. Wondering if it would be beneficial to update to Catalina in regard to my most important...

thermal
replies: 2 views: 111
fastlanephil 2 hours ago

Just some future planning. Is Apple going to ARM for their laptops in 2021? That is what I've read. If so, is it going to...

realtrance
replies: 3 views: 161
Mr.Duck 2 hours ago

Fast (preferably with H instead of U for better performance), as lightweight as possible with screen 14-15 inch preferably 2...

ceyhun242
replies: 2 views: 254
ceyhun242 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,767 views: 290,488
bleep 4 hours ago

I'm looking at getting a controller for Pro Tools (currently on version 11, but probably due for an upgrade soon). Avid S1 stuff...

jimbo_baby84
replies: 1 views: 172
Patrick_ 4 hours ago

I've got a buddy with an old M-Audio MobilePre USB. The latest driver 1.8.1 (still pretty ancient) looks like it's 64-bit...

BerkeleyBernie
replies: 1 views: 156
PaulNose 4 hours ago

Pretty simple really, looking for great sound quality, a simple feature set and not a cpu hog. To be used on individual tracks...

spectacular g
replies: 19 views: 1,198
RedBaaron 4 hours ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 123 views: 6,498
ProPower 4 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 194 views: 32,437
infindebula 5 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 172 views: 22,962
mikoo69 5 hours ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 124 views: 33,383
captain54 5 hours ago

Hi there I am running a quite old but still decent windows 10 (64-Bit) machine with a 6-core i7 980XE CPU on a Gigabyte...

nicogrubert
replies: 10 views: 739
electro 5 hours ago

Hi can somebody please tell me how to get the ensoniq esq1 to communicate with Ableton 10 live. Not sure what the esq1 should be...

broomy
replies: 18 views: 390
broomy 5 hours ago

Protools 7.4 w 003 Interface. Windows XP (Stop chuckling:) Hi. Haven't been here in a while but I've got the damndest problem...

George Marinelli
replies: 0 views: 80
George Marinelli 6 hours ago

Which 15" or larger MacBooks with thunderbolt 3 ports are reliable ? I heared there are models with bottlenecking,...

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 86
TS-12 6 hours ago

There are a number of scenarios in the studio where you may have your headphones cranked, or your ITB master buss low but...

radio_death_wish
replies: 4 views: 216
Mikael B 6 hours ago

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a 2-ch USB interface that allows large amounts of preamp gain to...

chris661
replies: 1 views: 152
msmucr 6 hours ago

what do i need for my imac to run more plug ins smoothy? is it just ram and a cpu processor? any recommendations? is it better to...

andwutt
replies: 7 views: 232
joeq 6 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 10,731 views: 724,007
peter.m.junior 8 hours ago

Hello, I recently bought this plugin and I use it with Sonarworks Reference, the problem is when placing it in the chain, it...

Whozimo
replies: 0 views: 103
Whozimo 8 hours ago

*** No software / piracy chat allowed *** This thread is for the discussion of picking hardware, settings, drivers, tweaks,...

b0se
replies: 139 views: 10,073
poshook 8 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,049 views: 2,114,708
SDB_12 8 hours ago

i just noticed that i still get an incoming signal even with my preamps turned all the way down, like if i clap right in front of...

andwutt
replies: 3 views: 275
andwutt 9 hours ago

Lifelong Windows Luddite here (been running the same core2 quad/XP rig since 2008) suddenly presented with an opportunity to...

bulls hit
replies: 19 views: 576
mungu 9 hours ago

I though it may help to start this thread so we can discuss which of these new "smart" plugins we are using and where...

spectacular g
replies: 143 views: 8,201
JfromRVA 10 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,009 views: 653,186
MrKahuna 11 hours ago

Does anybody have any experience with this, does it work?

Salvesen
replies: 0 views: 99
Salvesen 11 hours ago

I think I already know the answer to this question but want to make sure before I start printing a bunch of individual tracks and...

Shanktron
replies: 0 views: 116
Shanktron 11 hours ago

Good morning, I have always worked at 44100khz. Today I uploaded files recorded at 88,200 and found that both my laptop and PC do...

ad libitum
replies: 4 views: 249
MediaGary 11 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 173 views: 19,909
Jonstudio 12 hours ago

I recently purchased a quality multi-sampled classical library which sounds quite nice. However, I am pretty disappointed with...

shreddoggie
replies: 3 views: 186
jzero 12 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,272 views: 601,037
RyanC 14 hours ago

Hi, Just a warning, I tried v2004 (May 2020 update) for around a week and had audio pops/clicks and performance/stuttering...

howiec
replies: 2 views: 335
doughnuts 14 hours ago

AIR Music Technology Hybrid 3 I've sent them a msg to confirm this isn't some trial version, seems suspicious/misleading - if...

bill5
replies: 28 views: 3,033
mickey13 15 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,663 views: 160,095
Lesha 17 hours ago

I'm not tech stupid or daw stupid but aren't privy as to how I'd test this question (or I would have done it myself and reported...

LoungeRat
replies: 1 views: 172
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 18 hours ago

Okay, seriously. Waves plugins are getting scary cheap. I'm wondering why. I know the UAD plugins have become big competition....

Sophroneo
replies: 124 views: 27,689
Wolf LeProducer 20 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 205 views: 33,235
radio_death_wish 20 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 599 views: 72,313
joeq 21 hours ago

Hi Gearslutz.... After we had an hard debate in this forum about recreating the Beatles Sound it came into my mind that I never...

Deleted 99dc753
replies: 91 views: 29,852
Squeegee 303 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search