The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,799 views: 956,338
msmucr 4 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,927 views: 1,164,648
lesique 9 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 432 views: 49,390
MattyJoe 11 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,168
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 664 views: 56,718
Tom Barnaby 2 minutes ago

So I sure would like to be able to buy one of the New Mac Pro towers, but that's just not in the cards. Nor is a new iMacPro. So...

climber
replies: 58 views: 1,949
climber 5 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,017 views: 491,806
ardis 5 minutes ago
replies: 583 views: 33,974
MattyJoe 17 minutes ago

Some kind of weird problem. I'm trying to connect a typical headset with 2 stereo mini-jacks to my audio interface via...

Michael E
replies: 9 views: 9,012
Patchess 26 minutes ago

We are considering a new mac pro (cheese grator) but defo not interested in the new Apple displays. Would like 2 x 27" or...

nyne
replies: 1 views: 34
Br0ckout 29 minutes ago

Hello All, I'm stock on Mac OS Sierra with Logic 10.4.4 I'm running a late 2013 MacPro, Using a 6TB JOBD Raid of SSD drives....

Viv
replies: 2 views: 223
bambamboom 51 minutes ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 153 views: 5,632
thesecession 52 minutes ago

Just purchased my new Alienware Area 51M for music production purposes only! Spent a lot of money on it so I want to ensure I do...

amrindersandhu
replies: 9 views: 356
thenoodle 1 hour ago

My main Studio iMac is sadly starting to die(GPU problems) and I've been quoted €7-800 to get it fully working working again...

dj.anti.matter
replies: 12 views: 452
biksonije 1 hour ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,980 views: 876,966
gypsymoth 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I made an account to ask this question. I use FL studio and a Focusrite Scarelett 2i2. I'm about to order this...

Rove2600
replies: 0 views: 58
Rove2600 2 hours ago

This may sound like a dumb question but does more RAM help avoid audio dropouts? Lately I've been using a lot more plugins on...

Ken Lusk
replies: 5 views: 120
stella645 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,110 views: 1,773,350
vangelis79 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,743 views: 811,225
Fisto 2 hours ago

Some of the pots on my Console 1 Mk2 are much stiffer than others. Has anyone experienced the same? Is there a reason for this...

JoshViV
replies: 2 views: 250
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 3 hours ago

Hey guys! I´m trying to install my v9 Waves plugins on Mojave with no luck... Waves Central 10 wont show v9 plugins, Waves...

JulianFernandez
replies: 34 views: 24,508
Ted Krotkiewski 3 hours ago

If you own a Dante AoIP studio and own 4 pair of stereo studio monitors how do you have your monitoring setup? I am having a...

filboid
replies: 12 views: 310
DAW PLUS 3 hours ago

For me, it was the softube FET today. I just can't find another native 1176 plugin I like this much. I had an acoustic...

TNM
replies: 22 views: 1,177
TexasCat 3 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 458 views: 57,058
greggybud 3 hours ago

Hello, I am building a new computer (PC) and plan on running Pro Tools 19. My question is...does Windows 10 support FireWire...

dial_it_in
replies: 6 views: 233
dial_it_in 4 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 69 views: 2,809
xenozeno 5 hours ago

Hello all, I'm using a Roland A-88 at the moment, and I found something very unusual when connected via USB. Whether using...

grantozolins
replies: 13 views: 2,585
johnonguitar7 6 hours ago

Hello gearslutz people, I am looking to buy a laptop for production and especially live electronic Music. And I am looking...

tsoli
replies: 2 views: 336
Synth Buddha 7 hours ago

Hello looking to replace my aging RME Haspi multiface card. Looking at the MOTU 8A. It doesn't have word clock. Most of my...

MikeHarper
replies: 4 views: 253
DAW PLUS 8 hours ago

hi, I aim to get rid of my Motu 828 mk2 fw and my monicon monitor controller, so I am looking for small USB desktop audio...

lowtech
replies: 0 views: 110
lowtech 8 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for an audio interface (USB or PCI express) that can do the following: Support ASIO VST playback with low...

oshogg
replies: 3 views: 172
BenSW 9 hours ago

Hi all My latest plugin software tracks are not as loud as my previous tracks I made with hardware synths 10 yrs ago. The only...

mins3008
replies: 0 views: 81
mins3008 9 hours ago

Hello All I purchased some used licenses from another gearslut member, and he tried to transfer them, but they were awaiting DUY...

loosejaw
replies: 81 views: 10,633
Mikey MTC 10 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,285 views: 106,181
N1Greg 12 hours ago

Reaper

Is Reaper more powerful than Protools? EDIT: Clarification Is Reaper more powerful than Protools with regards to feature set,...

chrischoir
replies: 69 views: 1,937
b0se 13 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 170 views: 9,056
joeq 14 hours ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 511 views: 84,092
Noctambulant 15 hours ago

Of these three Thunderbolt interface options, which represents the best bang-for-buck strictly in terms of audio quality? Are...

nightchef
replies: 7 views: 510
Noctambulant 15 hours ago

Hello, I’d like to get some recommendations on vst plug ins that could be used for acoustic folk music. Ie. Instruments to...

HughHarris
replies: 3 views: 312
bill5 16 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,374 views: 239,243
MoyenChari 23 hours ago

Did any body use Kontakt VSTs with One Man Band (OMB) on Windows? I just got stuck on the setting and unable to get sound out of...

dkali1
replies: 0 views: 163
dkali1 1 day ago

I am trying to set up my Element so I can monitor through Optical Out (into a DAC), HP1, and HP2 at the same time. I am doing...

mam8dg
replies: 1 views: 248
mam8dg 1 day ago

A few years back, I got on the "automatic withdrawal " train with my car note and mortgage. For most , that's a given....

johnscalia
replies: 1 views: 373
johnscalia 1 day ago

Hi guys We've just built a small studio at home and I'm updating our computer. I'd love your thoughts on which way I should...

Sequentialist
replies: 4 views: 384
mat1 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
kllutzy 1 day ago

So I have found a company in the UK that configure and sell Apple Mac Pro 2013 computers, which are only a couple of years old,...

kerochan
replies: 28 views: 3,178
Meatloaf24 1 day ago

I have a 2010 Mac Pro and I am considering upgrading my three SATA SSDs to a single PCIe M.2 NVMe hard drive. Years ago, my...

Jeff19
replies: 19 views: 661
Jeff19 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 518 views: 77,037
Mikael B 1 day ago

Hey everyone, Bought a pair of used Mackie CR4 monitors and played them for nearly 4 hours or so yesterday. Initially, there...

karx25
replies: 0 views: 182
karx25 1 day ago

Only a couple of years ago the best you could hope for was a highly strung 4 core chip. Which was fine to a point but still...

Hammer v2
replies: 44 views: 2,783
Hammer v2 1 day ago

Hi all, As more of us upgrade to the new Mac Pro, I thought it might be helpful to have a thread that focuses on storage...

Resonater
replies: 27 views: 968
thestarfire 1 day ago

I've scanned the forum to make sure I wasn't reposting, if I am, my apologies. I'm at wits end though. I upgraded my studio to...

EighthAndGrace
replies: 16 views: 7,949
kolore5 1 day ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 117 views: 19,250
JDO 1 day ago

I recently sold my BLA 002 sig interface to partially fund one of the new Apogee Element interfaces. I went with the Element 46...

silence2-38554
replies: 6 views: 970
Derek Reese 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search