The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,495 views: 908,580
cinematree 8 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,018 views: 734,131
Helbob 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 315 views: 36,855
Monkey Man 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,799
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,853 views: 484,737
drumsareme 5 minutes ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 105 views: 15,038
Lady Gaia 39 minutes ago

I am sold, sold, sold, on Reaper. WOW. The routing flexibility alone should make Digidesign feel like a bunch of schmucks....

soundrick
replies: 857 views: 162,636
s wave 40 minutes ago

My DAW is Studio One 3 Pro which supposedly has great integration with Console 1. But I don’t use nor have nor interested in...

aligak
replies: 5 views: 197
aligak 41 minutes ago

I am testing out the new linux/windows hybrid os called Modicia. There are a lot of things I like about it. Using linux and win...

s wave
replies: 11 views: 549
s wave 50 minutes ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 108 views: 6,496
swartzfeger 56 minutes ago

Just a general tip which I wish I knew when I started out with DAWs. Coming from 4 and 8 track tape background I was used to...

Scragend
replies: 14 views: 1,078
Patrick_ 1 hour ago

I can get a uad octo dsp unit and a Audient id22 for a little more than just the apollo twin quad. More i/o options with the...

boomer81
replies: 6 views: 393
Patrick_ 1 hour ago

I’ve been researching this I have a 2012 Mac Mini with 16 gigs of ram using an SSD drive. I was using logic 10.44 and had one...

babydaddymusic
replies: 6 views: 312
babydaddymusic 1 hour ago

Hi there, I´m currently thinking about "professionalizing" my mixing/mastering/Daw-work... Mostly I´m a live...

jatzemann
replies: 4 views: 151
bill5 2 hours ago

just migrated from Mac to custom built Windows 10 DAW PC. the motherboard is Gigabyte Z390 with ThunderBolt expansion...

TS-12
replies: 4 views: 211
Jorock 3 hours ago

So i've built a computer, just for music production. Everything should be running fine as every component has been chosen...

chokerjoker4
replies: 5 views: 363
Alndln 3 hours ago

Hey folks, For the sake of easy recall and flexibility, I am trying to get rid of any hardware on my mixbus. I usually use...

WheelieR
replies: 41 views: 2,038
WheelieR 3 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,049 views: 79,340
Dor 4 hours ago

If I already have Nectar 3 Standard and Ozone Elements do I need Nuetron 2. I don’t make beats but heard it is good mixing you...

limerl2018
replies: 2 views: 311
facej 5 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,101 views: 86,257
Monkey Man 5 hours ago

For the life of me I can't get melodyne to cut in Protools. I pick the slice tool, and it just plays the audio I clicked on. I...

xmission
replies: 1 views: 270
Lunar Attic 5 hours ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 209 views: 27,089
audiodistortion 7 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 81 views: 7,785
ReDRuMx 7 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,230 views: 428,566
MoyenChari 8 hours ago

Yo. Having a bit of an annoying issue. Ableton MIDI (Push 2) input is fine when there is nothing on the Master bus. After adding...

b0se
replies: 8 views: 2,154
jamesmudgett 8 hours ago

If you had to choose only one, which one would it be? My initial impression of demoing seems to indicate, that the CL-1B is...

Kisame
replies: 9 views: 1,265
Mercado_Negro 9 hours ago

Hello people, the truth is, I do not know how to start the topic because I have not been to online forums for about a decade,...

RapaNizze
replies: 2 views: 208
RapaNizze 9 hours ago

Hey everyone! I bought the Orion 32+ to use over USB with my mid 2010 Mac Pro. I like that there is TB available when I...

Grindcrusher
replies: 26 views: 3,881
TVRL 9 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,334 views: 119,818
loaf 9 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,127 views: 1,191,247
swartzfeger 10 hours ago

Hi please i need help. this may be a dump question. i have the Pre amp, Art Pro Voice channel Mic pre amp, and i would like...

Jamestiago
replies: 0 views: 118
Jamestiago 10 hours ago

I am planning on upgrading my pc to a 9900k and Gigabyte - Z390 DESIGNARE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard. Using a Antelope Zen...

shadyru
replies: 3 views: 326
shadyru 11 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 47 views: 2,080
troggg 11 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 126 views: 7,212
dysamoria 11 hours ago

Hello all, I am a happy owner of a Saffire Pro24 DSP for many years. I have it connected on a firewire interface from VIA (6308P)...

john909
replies: 9 views: 350
john909 13 hours ago

Not to be confused with generic sites that list freebies from everywhere like Plugin Boutique, these are specific companies which...

bill5
replies: 3 views: 544
Alex_HS 13 hours ago

Built new PC, will do a clean install because old computer has too much junk like conflicting drivers and also has been infected...

TS-12
replies: 18 views: 736
WorldPowerLabs 14 hours ago

Antares Auto-Tune Pro.. what are its license iLok location options? Trying to live dongle-less... Does the new Auto-Tune Pro...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 6 views: 1,711
jkh0208 14 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,441 views: 631,944
Pali 15 hours ago

Waves seems to get cheaper and cheaper considering the money put into it over the years. Are they falling behind other plugins...

db9091
replies: 40 views: 2,279
ponzi 16 hours ago

Hey guys, been lurking around here a while but I thought I'd join with a question I've been unable to find an answer on. I got...

tbasstreble11
replies: 10 views: 2,531
Raise3x 16 hours ago

I'm sure many of you know this already, but just in case I thought that I would put it out there. I am running a 2012 Mac Mini...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 162
babydaddymusic 16 hours ago

I normally use a Desktop with Reaper, nice unit but it's getting old so I'm considering setting up my HP for some of the workload...

MoBeach
replies: 23 views: 1,243
Seccione 17 hours ago

Hey Gearslutz people I exchanged by Komplete audio 6 for an Audient id14 and since then my recordings are playing back...

OSSO
replies: 1 views: 258
audientworld 19 hours ago

As part of a software project I need to compile a list of audio interfaces that have multi-client drivers, i.e. that can...

sonicsilver
replies: 32 views: 9,349
amundsen 20 hours ago

Ok, I understand to use a VST3 with Cubase9.5 to access side-chaining with Fabfilter Pro-Q3. However I can only get side-chain...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 4 views: 1,131
adl 21 hours ago

Hey guys! Reeaallly gonna need a new laptop as mine is on it's proverbial last leg (can hardly bounce a 5 minute song at 24/48...

mtbarba
replies: 5 views: 796
WilfredoFernando 21 hours ago

I just got this in today, kind of lightweight but cheap: 4-Pin Molex Computer PC Case Fan Speed Reducer Low Noise Extension cord...

JoeyM
replies: 6 views: 444
JoeyM 1 day ago

Hi Guys I would like to get help on how to properly make my equipment work accordingly. Below is what I have. Logic Pro...

MarvinLee
replies: 15 views: 564
MarvinLee 1 day ago

Being a complete baby in building a PC from scratch by reading a lot of posts about it, I came to the day where I am building one...

Killo
replies: 6 views: 386
chrischoir 1 day ago

When I have a client who can't come to the studio, I've been able to broadcast my mix live to the client using a software program...

Musiclab
replies: 16 views: 570
jwh1192 1 day ago

Ran the Win 10 1809 update this morning. Launched Trillian and received an authorization screen without a Challenge code. I can't...

davet
replies: 6 views: 404
davet 1 day ago

Anybody use these guys for plugin purchases? Legit?

bgood
replies: 3 views: 530
bgood 1 day ago

Hi gearslutzzz I recently reinstalled my operating system (same as before , windows 8.1) onto a new hard drive as my old one was...

zoi
replies: 0 views: 257
zoi 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search