The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,719 views: 672,110
Alndln 2 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 166 views: 15,769
Mikael B 1 day ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,796 views: 853,058
DAW PLUS 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,372
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,387 views: 1,032,396
motomotomoto 1 minute ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 142 views: 5,278
login 14 minutes ago

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has experienced an issue with Softube Console 1 MkII causing distortion when automating the...

gtole
replies: 6 views: 624
gtole 27 minutes ago

So wondering if superior drummer is notably better sounding than easy drummer - out of the box...with no tweaking. I have several...

Jonas
replies: 2 views: 323
Jonas 51 minutes ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 436 views: 24,716
rezoneight 1 hour ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 27 views: 2,099
spankjam 1 hour ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,548 views: 503,123
troggg 1 hour ago

I just got the behringer 404 and I am happy with it. It is doing what it supposed to do. however, i have a problem when using it...

uglijimus
replies: 0 views: 54
uglijimus 2 hours ago

I hope this helps other readers - I just spent the best part of a year figuring the below out! There are a several major...

Mark64
replies: 84 views: 20,675
robinschell 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a free convolution reverb. Also looking for free IR's for it. Suggestions? Edit: Never mind, just found...

maggotspawn
replies: 19 views: 526
mjw63 3 hours ago

Hello. I am looking for a DAW controller. As I am new in this world of the pc use for music, I don't know what are the limits...

Dawero
replies: 32 views: 1,118
Yann Leon 3 hours ago

Yet another one of these, I know, but it's a very fun subject. kfhkh Lets consider a situation (very common nowadays) when you...

ianblack8
replies: 24 views: 1,590
ianblack8 3 hours ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 33 views: 3,509
Psychlist1972 5 hours ago

Hey guys, I am using the original gray version (NOT the Pro) of the Mackie Control Universal with one extender. My DAW is Cubase...

PurpleElixir
replies: 5 views: 445
Treebase DMX 5 hours ago

For all of us not focused on walking on the scary, yet rewarding path of building our own desktop Macs, Apple CEO Tim Cook's...

Mikael B
replies: 2,121 views: 101,492
Lady Gaia 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a USB powered MIDI keyboard with slender keys. I think they're called mini keys? I'm not bothered...

Alex Banks
replies: 2 views: 112
Alndln 5 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 39 views: 1,500
kslight 6 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,941 views: 396,803
Quetz 6 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 886 views: 82,326
mh_bj 7 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I'm going on tour in Europe and would like to have a recording rig with me for those moments of random...

moosemademusic
replies: 1 views: 108
jwh1192 7 hours ago

Wonder if its safe, have not installed it yet...? abduction New in version 5.0.0: Added support for automatic updates Added...

blackcom
replies: 23 views: 3,730
elambo 8 hours ago

Are there any vst's that allow for tuning to certain temperaments? This piano in well temperment sounds like the first time I...

YourBestFriend
replies: 5 views: 498
YourBestFriend 8 hours ago

Hi, Any user opinions on 'Samplitude Pro X' ? http://pro.magix.com/en/samplitude/overview.459.html i.e. What makes 'Object...

muziksculp
replies: 189 views: 48,151
drichard 8 hours ago

This is a cross post (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/apple-logic-pro/1237908-melodyne-issue.html), not sure the most effective...

newguy1
replies: 2 views: 122
newguy1 8 hours ago

hi all. does anyone know of any alternative packs or plugins that have useful 'retro loops' that are royalty free and good for...

benjiboko
replies: 1 views: 140
iLex 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking at a Apogee Duet for my Windows rig now that there's Windows support. I've been using the Duet 2 on my...

Br0ckout
replies: 0 views: 98
Br0ckout 10 hours ago

So, I've been driving myself mad lately thinking about what interface to get. I'm currently leaning towards the RME Fireface...

MisterCrayle
replies: 16 views: 763
DAW PLUS 11 hours ago

Hi all, Recently we noticed one of our rooms started making a low level noise, almost like some kind of RF interference type...

JoshCK
replies: 0 views: 106
JoshCK 11 hours ago

I am thinking of buying an Arturia Keystep. I use Ableton Live 9 (soon to be 10) BUT want to use an 90's Akai MIDI Sampler...

james090
replies: 1 views: 444
Banditos 12 hours ago

Hey there everyone, Had a couple of questions here and would really appreciate any help. I’ve got an Apollo twin MKII,...

Vauxhallandnick
replies: 0 views: 118
Vauxhallandnick 12 hours ago

DOes anyone know if can use a 2408 mk2 with my 828 mk2 to get more analog outs? I'm using Logic Pro 7.2 on a dual 1.8 G5. Thanks...

montanasan
replies: 3 views: 3,589
drhardlove 12 hours ago

I wanted to kick off a thread about these two emulations because I find them the most musical deep plug ins I own (except for...

ardis
replies: 51 views: 10,750
ardis 12 hours ago

Hi, I've been searching for information on the Sound Devices MixPre-10M working as a conventional audio interface, connected to...

thiagoscp
replies: 1 views: 215
pauljisaacs 12 hours ago

Which plugin companies allow you to use one licence on (at least) two computers – as simple as possible (no hardware needed...

Arseny
replies: 16 views: 5,278
unr 12 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,279 views: 607,985
chrisj 12 hours ago

Hello, Recording a voiceover into Ableton Live 9 through an Audient ID14, I am experiencing skips in the audio during...

mmillerm
replies: 6 views: 431
Steve Fogal 13 hours ago

Let me preface this by saying I am on the verge of building a new system. I plan to take advantage of the Black Friday sales to...

LashoutMedia
replies: 2 views: 250
LashoutMedia 13 hours ago

BackGround Over the last 3 years I have become more and more interested with Networked Audio. Recently I decided to start a...

KimGitz
replies: 70 views: 14,743
KimGitz 13 hours ago

I have 2 options for for audio interface Roland Octa Core vs Roland Rubix 44, wich one is better?

miodragz
replies: 0 views: 126
miodragz 14 hours ago

I am testing the demo versions of these two plugins. both sound very good and I want to buy one of the two for the black friday...

masterlogic
replies: 26 views: 1,347
Rapollo 15 hours ago

Hey friends, I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and i've noticed a big problem when it comes to the volume control. The Scarlett...

derrickgotera
replies: 8 views: 3,288
DarkJoney 15 hours ago
replies: 35 views: 4,086
Rtroost 15 hours ago

Which one would you suggest for minimal/techno? I understand that Diva has a more analogue colour and hive is a little more...

jamiemac114
replies: 7 views: 611
nil hartman 15 hours ago

Hi all, I found there are some existing threads on this topic, and learnt that the most ideal setup would be keep everything...

Aplus
replies: 4 views: 145
Matti 15 hours ago

Looking to improve my mixing speed and workflow. I’m not a professional mixer so I’m not looking to spend a ton of money, and...

LGK_Dude
replies: 2 views: 290
Matti 15 hours ago

I have an Apollo that I love using for tracking but I would like to use my old MacPro tower to run my daw (cheese grater) in a...

neofolk
replies: 1 views: 139
smackmastering 16 hours ago

Hello dear community, Im looking for a recommendation about a good and reliable dock for my MBP 13" 2018. I'm using a baby...

Jfalikman
replies: 1 views: 208
Jfalikman 16 hours ago

It looks like Studio one 4 has just come out. I'm a Cubase 10 (correction I meant 9.5) user, that is considering Studio One 4....

JohnnyRocket
replies: 29 views: 8,920
Matz67 19 hours ago

I am currently looking for the name of a remote computer controller i found online a while ago. The box is a remote box with 1...

Darq1
replies: 0 views: 135
Darq1 19 hours ago

Hey there, I'm currently using an Apogee Duet in my mobile set up but am thinking about swapping to an Audient ID44 because it...

montanasan
replies: 7 views: 763
montanasan 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search