The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,515 views: 635,472
Mehdi 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,384 views: 822,017
12Bass 5 hours ago

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 18 views: 1,856
troggg 21 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,679
George Necola 13th September 2005

There are only a couple of very short threads about their plugins on GS. They are having a big sale right now and their plugins...

Squeegee 303
replies: 64 views: 9,236
DOD505 7 minutes ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 304 views: 62,123
drichard 21 minutes ago

Now that everyone has had a chance to give it a thorough going over, I have a couple specific questions, though I'm open to...

dug dog
replies: 13 views: 700
dug dog 35 minutes ago

Hey guys, how long does it take Paypal to send a payment to Sweden from the US. I just paid for an Pro Tools Upgrade (Used) and...

M2E
replies: 4 views: 150
M2E 36 minutes ago

Hi, I am investigating which audio interface to get which would play well with a Subpac for low-end monitoring. The Subpac...

replies: 1 views: 42
bmanic 43 minutes ago

After getting advices from the forums I finally choose to purchase the SPL Madison 16X16 ADA converter with this RME MADI...

DanTheMan06
replies: 17 views: 618
JRT_in_WMass 49 minutes ago

I have the demos and I like them a lot, I just want to get other people's opinions. Maybe I can do better for ~$150 for a full...

TheLoud1Please
replies: 17 views: 2,990
moon_unit 1 hour ago

Currently I'm running a 2012 15" MacBook Pro for my main audio production needs. While shopping for a new external drive I...

drumzalicious
replies: 2 views: 91
drumzalicious 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 640 views: 58,426
ron.searles 1 hour ago

I currently own the Slate everything bundle, SSL native subscription and Kush's too.I think they sound great and have been using...

lgmstudios
replies: 4 views: 246
Drumsound 2 hours ago

I've been using Cubase LE5 for a few years now. I have more full featured versions of Cubase, but I really like the UI of LE5...

countpocket
replies: 14 views: 539
moon_unit 2 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,163 views: 136,920
iamthehuman 3 hours ago

I hear many positive things about this plugin and how much it can help your monitoring accuracy/quality. I just want to know...

thevisi0nary
replies: 11 views: 351
thevisi0nary 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm a very happy HDSPe AIO user. I currently use a mr816x connected via ADAT for the AD/DA. I'm planning the move from that...

Lethem
replies: 2 views: 251
Hired Goon 4 hours ago

It looks like Studio one 4 has just come out. I'm a Cubase 10 (correction I meant 9.5) user, that is considering Studio One 4....

JohnnyRocket
replies: 26 views: 5,844
fgimian 4 hours ago

Has anyone seen Steve Massey? Haven't heard a peep from him in a long while.

Keith Moore
replies: 12 views: 1,842
Philter 5 hours ago

There's probably a thread for this but didn't see - if anyone knows one, feel free to point out and I'll get mods to delete this...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 102
bill5 5 hours ago

The simplest way to be able to test a hub is to get a USB A female to A female adapter, then plug a normal USB cable into the B...

Muser
replies: 21 views: 1,686
Muser 5 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,262 views: 598,952
andy-cytomic 5 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 44 views: 9,369
monkeyxx 6 hours ago

Hello everybody. I will be buying Keyscape next week, with a view to expanding with omnisphere in the near future. I know that...

OhmGroan
replies: 2 views: 153
MediaGary 6 hours ago

Hi, I've just been trying the demo of Waves J37 and do quite like what I'm hearing on some sources. I'm pretty tempted to pick...

dickiefunk
replies: 6 views: 373
rhythmtech 7 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 1,020 views: 78,299
KorgAddict 8 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm a big fan of convenience and don't have a lot of gear. Hardwarewise, all I use is my Macbook, a guitar and a...

someguy432
replies: 2 views: 672
AudioGeek11 9 hours ago

I love the sounds you can get from this thing, it's so much fun to play with, but I'm experiencing strange results sometimes with...

Gingerninja
replies: 0 views: 119
Gingerninja 10 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,650 views: 562,928
Billy Budd 10 hours ago

Gigabyte's Z370 HD3P (rev. 1.0) motherboard appears to have a lone PCI slot (the others are PCIe). That's a useful halfway...

johnlewisgrant
replies: 13 views: 2,807
Hitrate 11 hours ago

So, help my settle an argument here if you don't mind… I understand that most 64bit plugs are code coherent ports from 32bit...

lestermagneto
replies: 107 views: 21,876
hamid.eddie 12 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,378 views: 490,112
mfx 12 hours ago

I'm in the market for a 2018 portable thunderbolt interface. I mostly work by myself or tracking one instrument at a time with a...

Clbraddock
replies: 1 views: 214
Kaatza Music 14 hours ago

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for the Sweetwater custom Computing PCs, you see the...

atma
replies: 31 views: 1,085
Tui 14 hours ago

Hi everyone i have a problem and i need your experience i m trying to work work positive grid plugin "desktop bias' using...

mesfigas
replies: 8 views: 1,820
AlxR0u 15 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,788 views: 962,644
MrG 15 hours ago

Hi! I want to buy 1 of these 3 compressors by Waves: - PuigChild Compressor - API 2500 - CLA-76 Compressor 1) Do you think...

TOG1250
replies: 3 views: 402
moon_unit 17 hours ago

I am looking to buy EZDrummer 2 but I think my money is better spent on SD3. More options, more sounds, etc. But what about...

cap217
replies: 2 views: 200
numero6 19 hours ago

I'm on Windows 10 x64 and I'm having teething troubles with a Satellite FW I just picked up. Need to know if it's a UA hardware...

Quetz
replies: 9 views: 314
Quetz 21 hours ago

August 2018 IK Multimedia T-RackS Group Buy IK Multimedia - T-RackS Group Buy - Get 4 plug-ins for the price of 1! Seems like a...

soundmodel
replies: 23 views: 1,844
Quetz 21 hours ago
replies: 456 views: 28,600
pmsounds 23 hours ago

To capture online audio or any other apps audio into Cubase. Here is what I have figured out so far. There HAS to be an...

shanabit
replies: 0 views: 162
shanabit 1 day ago

I finally found the PERFECT monitoring solution for a small (12' x 10") home studio. My studio is well treated (and...

Symph900
replies: 2 views: 591
Sonichead 1 day ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,023 views: 408,681
think2wice 1 day ago

Hi Everyone, Overnight my free Sibelius First version's general midi stopped working. I have no sound when playing. When...

renedufry
replies: 4 views: 223
Chao 1 day ago

What do you think about Fx Bundles from Vengeance Sounds? Looking for Soundtoys products and great products from U-he, I've been...

Trancer
replies: 0 views: 170
Trancer 1 day ago

I saw this on another forum so I thought I should pass this a long, it might gives us some light for the future for us H8000FW...

Immersion
replies: 126 views: 12,952
Analog Dessert 1 day ago

Has Celemony giving up creating/developing the best vocal correction tool in the world? To me it seems like that: in the last...

Harry_O
replies: 555 views: 101,537
troggg 1 day ago

I am currently using an ID14 as my audio interface and I just think the headphone amp stinks! I would like to buy a midrange...

Vasquez3
replies: 4 views: 357
Arksun 1 day ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 54 views: 7,471
chris_A 1 day ago

I emailed and I called. Their phone is disconnected and I have gotten no email response. The configurations on their page seem...

Jay M
replies: 31 views: 1,939
Sid Chigger 1 day ago

The issue: Audio playback during recording & mixing drop outs for 1-3 seconds at a time randomly and often. This makes...

yxz
replies: 78 views: 10,204
macleodgrant 1 day ago

Hi all, For a mobile recording rig, to use with USB Interface, What is in your opinion the minimum req. I'd be able to get away...

Lorenzop
replies: 9 views: 1,586
emmawatsun 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search