The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,404 views: 1,158,897
Dallon426 26 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,016 views: 1,390,073
ponzi 1 hour ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,824
George Necola 13th September 2005

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,544 views: 85,193
Jolosch 6 minutes ago

Similar Burnt Molex result with R24 motherboard replacement; The replacement gigabyte motherboard finally came in, (from...

Thrip
replies: 0 views: 2
Thrip 11 minutes ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 247 views: 38,406
Tnsl 17 minutes ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 270 views: 68,209
bmanic 27 minutes ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 212 views: 13,339
SF_Green 30 minutes ago

Hi All, I just got the ARC USB but I'm having trouble with it making my Protools slow down and glitch. I tried running it...

Lovethyaudio
replies: 5 views: 208
Lovethyaudio 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,009 views: 323,026
fallout 1 hour ago

So im out desperately hunting for a new computer (definitely not a hackintosh or a windows) My loyal MBP mid 2012 has served me...

brown
replies: 68 views: 16,245
eightysix 1 hour ago

Hi Is there any way to automate volume without losing control of the fader? I select all my tracks and lower the fader all the...

colbykeyz
replies: 4 views: 169
TJe 1 hour ago

Hi everyone! I've been watching some videos from a channel called Ear Opener (which I highly recommend for anyone wanting some...

mrmadock
replies: 1 views: 140
Dor 2 hours ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 63 views: 4,420
Pictus 2 hours ago

Hello all, I've been working with Waves Kaleidoscopes lately and I feel like it's most powerful and unique feature has been...

YouTubeAudioGuy
replies: 2 views: 134
YouTubeAudioGuy 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,156 views: 2,411,873
omkar 3 hours ago

Who is still using and loving their Apogee Symphony I/0 MK II in 2020? I'm thinking of snagging the 8 x 8 Thunderbolt version...

CosmicSurfin
replies: 4 views: 409
Dirk Churlish 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,119 views: 863,793
bowzin 3 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 633 views: 101,958
greggybud 3 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,835 views: 634,534
ponzi 4 hours ago

Anybody try these side by side? Any sound examples to post? I’m only interested in the quality of the conversion in this...

RABE
replies: 4 views: 297
jakeru19 4 hours ago

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT I keep BSOD'ing with this when switching audio channels on and off with my Midas Venice, its very...

rasseru
replies: 0 views: 60
rasseru 4 hours ago

Spleeter and a dozen offshoot technologies are getting pretty good at isolating elements of mixed audio....stereo and mono. The...

thenoodle
replies: 0 views: 70
thenoodle 4 hours ago

Hello again. I am considering diving in to the UAD world and I am currently a Win 7 user. I am considering the OCTO card and I...

foamboy
replies: 4 views: 158
foamboy 5 hours ago

So it's been over a decade since I made any sort of interface or converter purchase. Trying to get a sense of what is worth...

indrasnet
replies: 2 views: 245
mh_bj 6 hours ago

Hi! I'd like to upgrade from my Audient id14 to a higher level of sound quality. I produce, mix and master mostly on my...

TOG1250
replies: 4 views: 297
TOG1250 6 hours ago

(Thread simplified for stressed ppl; I am looking for an analog mixer with 16/16 or 24/24 in/out over usb/firewire conection,...

Mesmerized
replies: 2 views: 426
boodyb 7 hours ago

I had this unit many years ago when I was on a pro tools rig. I really miss it, it just sounded incredible on so many sources....

syntheticrhyme
replies: 23 views: 7,855
wvshpr 9 hours ago

Hey everyone, I’m currently working to upgrade my tape emulation plugin. Currently I’m using U-he Satin and was thinking...

Altenhoffen
replies: 14 views: 1,326
Stikkers 10 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 223 views: 37,004
telecode 10 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,164 views: 914,696
Sound Arch 10 hours ago

Hi all, I have a PC for my audio creation and also a laptop for my daily job. I've been finding I've been having to unplug my...

Squidy
replies: 0 views: 101
Squidy 10 hours ago

I haven't been able to find any info on this error I'm getting with a UAD-2. It just keeps saying it's error -38 and that the UAD...

Lee
replies: 9 views: 15,110
eightysix 11 hours ago

I've been in PC land for a long time, Haven't used Mac OS much since old Pro Tools rigs with an 888 even before the first OSX...

basehead617
replies: 1 views: 354
GoatDeli 12 hours ago

Hi People, I just received my Maschine Mikro today but i'm having trouble getting it to work with Ableton, Battery and...

OmniTaff
replies: 0 views: 103
OmniTaff 13 hours ago

Hi Guys, looking for an interface which has: - 8 analog output - can connect to another interface via ADAT for 8 more analog...

lgabor
replies: 40 views: 966
lgabor 13 hours ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 674 views: 36,674
oratowsky 14 hours ago

Hi everyone! After twenty years of using Macs to create music, I've taken the plunge to build my very first MONSTER music PC....

~ufo~
replies: 3 views: 327
~ufo~ 15 hours ago

Looking at these 2 options for some extra outputs. Anyone have experience with both or are happy with them? It would be used in...

Chase Orion
replies: 5 views: 970
LiveMusicNY 16 hours ago

I'm adding an apollo x8 to my apollo8 and octo satellite and am not clear what the system groupings do. Uad give me a prompt to...

quincyg
replies: 9 views: 276
quincyg 18 hours ago

The headphone outs in my Liquid 56 are mono; they do not reflect panning changes. Speakers do pan as you’d expect with stereo...

cincyjack
replies: 2 views: 159
Rick Dalton 19 hours ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 537 views: 88,482
jondoe1972 19 hours ago

Hi, I was wondering if anybody here owns both of these. I am looking for nice "base" to go to for gener purpose...

wportx
replies: 3 views: 239
vitocorleone123 20 hours ago

Hi everyone! I've had this doubt for a very long time about whether a certain type of plugin exists, and I've come to the...

Tasukete
replies: 68 views: 1,464
Quetz 20 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,677 views: 1,049,735
JoeyM 20 hours ago

As I understand Melda's licensing, it's very liberal once you own it, but it holds certain personal information about you (ie....

razorboy
replies: 1 views: 134
AreYouHuman 21 hours ago

Well, I just received my SK 48 today and it was very disappointing. I did lots of research and did not want to believe some of...

darkness1
replies: 76 views: 35,763
razorboy 21 hours ago

Couldn’t think of a better subject title. Sorry Basically I’ve got all my gear - synths, fx- running thru a Focusrite...

gypsymoth
replies: 6 views: 428
szyam 21 hours ago

Is anybody else experiencing reliability issues/connection issues/audio drop outs with their iD22 after the last 'forced' Windows...

E.Shostokavitch
replies: 38 views: 7,942
dean701 21 hours ago

Worked for a month in version NI KONTAKT 5.8.1. Everything was perfect. However, yesterday, I ran into an unsolvable problem....

Musiccreator
replies: 1 views: 137
MisterCrayle 21 hours ago

I run Live at 512 to 2048 samples at 44100 here are my specs for my imac 2019 iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019) Processor:...

andwutt
replies: 1 views: 122
gearstudent 21 hours ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 40 views: 5,482
Pictus 23 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm starting this thread/topic to introduce ShineVerb, a resonator-based reverb processor with a good sound (I...

bruno_xhunaudio
replies: 5 views: 173
bruno_xhunaudio 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search