The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,619 views: 1,001,546
Pictus 1 hour ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 1,833 views: 63,686
Wattsy 4 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,371 views: 820,047
TAFKAT 9 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 441 views: 60,793
807Recordings 21 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 61,437
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi, I'm having issues getting my iD14 to run on my Windows 10 (1903) PC. It might stay on for a few seconds before dropping...

Kekidesu
replies: 4 views: 669
Kekidesu 13 minutes ago

Good evening GS members, I have been trying out the demos for all the different console emulations that Brainworx has come out...

swaff
replies: 0 views: 7
swaff 31 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 18,548 views: 1,409,170
Michelle 34 minutes ago

Hey peeps, So I’m in the look to get a new 2019 iMac for, music production, recording and audio work in general. I end up with...

Yupimamut
replies: 31 views: 1,867
ProPower 40 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 4,751 views: 268,239
Monkey Man 1 hour ago

Hey I was watching this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwSuP8MMDY And it clearly shows the device on Studio One...

m00se11
replies: 1 views: 86
Alndln 1 hour ago

Just after any opinions or experiences anyone may have in relation to screen size with their DAW... I'm thinking of replacing...

7wattsub
replies: 1 views: 93
DUBCREATOR 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 6,772 views: 611,729
phantompower9 1 hour ago

My 27’ iMac from 2011 recently died and i’m currently looking for replacement options. My search however came down to the...

TimSmo
replies: 76 views: 4,019
blayz2002 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm trying to connect these to my iMac GarageBand: Roland PC-200 mk2 MIDI controller Keyboard (1x MIDI OUT) ...

applebebe2002
replies: 1 views: 189
Alndln 2 hours ago

Hey, I was watching the behind the scenes of "I Like Me Better" and found out that the "drop" melody is...

lukeforester1
replies: 1 views: 582
damien 2 hours ago

Hey guys. Question: Besides doing tracks for other artist? I’m also putting out my own music/instrumentals as a producer....

rallycapmusic
replies: 5 views: 883
rallycapmusic 3 hours ago

Massive X

Some quick thoughts after spending an hour or so with it: This is NI's first high-res, scalable interface. Finally! At 200%...

Stormchild
replies: 175 views: 8,304
dione 4 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 307 views: 19,773
ponzi 4 hours ago
replies: 48 views: 4,049
Gusss 5 hours ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 14 views: 1,267
vicenzajay 6 hours ago

The spec looks great on the 2019 i9 Imac, the only thing that concerns me is that the noise may be an issue when recording in the...

Chevron
replies: 8 views: 880
howseth 7 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 123 views: 19,625
szyam 8 hours ago

Hello everyone! I’m really interested to buy a X touch one, but I readed in internet that this had a problem: the select...

tofermusic
replies: 4 views: 634
Borja 8 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,682 views: 163,634
vincerutabaga 9 hours ago

I had this problem happen few times to me, so I think there's something going on here.. Sometimes I open a project, and all...

TS-12
replies: 11 views: 5,613
zvenx 9 hours ago

Just a heads up for guys who have an old PCI RME HDSP card. This PCI-e to PCI converter works...

highvoltage
replies: 2 views: 289
highvoltage 10 hours ago

Hello, I need feedbacks on the Alyseum U3-88c midi interface (usb3). Especially about jitter and latency. I've read nearly...

kicks91
replies: 23 views: 2,434
lowlou 12 hours ago

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm currently running an analog Midas Verona 400 40-input board. Alongside it I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 18 views: 779
pipelineaudio 12 hours ago

Hey guys, Been trying out Ozone 8 and some of it's modules on the mastering chain on my beats in Logic pro X, mainly the...

jakekarno
replies: 3 views: 497
jakekarno 13 hours ago

Hi All, Hopefully this is the correct forum to post this message. In regards to amp-simulators, I'm at a toss-up between TH-U...

MainSail
replies: 0 views: 297
MainSail 13 hours ago

It bums me out that my GTX 970 sits here mostly idle while working on music. I imagine how many plugins this thing might be able...

dullfangs
replies: 18 views: 6,216
Spede 14 hours ago

Hi all! I am a bit out of my comfort zone on a technical issue - I am hoping the GS hive-mind can rescue me. I have a...

Named User
replies: 7 views: 551
bcslaam 14 hours ago

I'm thinking of upgrading my computer. Currently, I own a 2012 pre retina Macbook Pro. 15-inch quad-core, 16gb ram, 1TB SSD....

Govier966
replies: 3 views: 561
SWAN808 15 hours ago

I recently upgraded to a new iPhone having backed up my old iPhone I had many playlists on my old iPhone I do not sync my iPhone...

KIDSCUSSI
replies: 0 views: 224
KIDSCUSSI 16 hours ago

Upgraded to Win10 1903 this morning and had a decent fight with my old nanoKONTROL2.. Just wanted to write down the instructions...

Finnish
replies: 0 views: 308
Finnish 16 hours ago

Hi, I'm going to be looking to upgrade my current Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP audio interface to something with better RTL,...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 230
dickiefunk 16 hours ago

Apologies if this is a basic questions, but I couldn't find a thread with this problem, so here goes. Also, I tried posting it in...

Fezzter
replies: 10 views: 616
stella645 17 hours ago

Hello, Considering the S61 MK2 controller and was wondering if the resolution of the encoder knobs is higher than standard...

ckett
replies: 0 views: 461
ckett 17 hours ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 92 views: 23,970
lydfar 18 hours ago

I always had a desktop. I just bought a new MacBook Pro. So dam powerful but I when I am working in Ableton or Logic. The fan is...

passionmax
replies: 23 views: 1,197
Mage 19 hours ago

Hey everyone! I've built hackintoshes before, but i'm looking into building a beefed out computer for large orchestral...

Onfireee
replies: 22 views: 1,064
blade_sg 20 hours ago

Hi, I want to upgrade my 21.5 mid 2011 iMac with a 1 TB SSD drive, and I don't know if I should pay someone to put an internal...

ampar
replies: 4 views: 718
ampar 21 hours ago

Okay, so I have been reading/researching for nearly 6 hours now and I am going a bit crazy. I need an interface to pair with my...

born2relax
replies: 8 views: 446
Shannon Adkins 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I am looking to custom build a PC as my HP laptop is getting on and I fancy just keeping it as an on the go studio...

jaggy89
replies: 1 views: 721
Bassole 1 day ago

I recently tried out the Goodhertz WOW Control and I had to go and buy it right away. I make a lot of psychedelic music and this...

smithy78
replies: 82 views: 8,511
fgimian 1 day ago

Hi all Thinking of buying a iCon Digital QCon Pro USB DAW MIDI Controller or a Behringer X Touch for my new set up. Just bought...

SanctionSteve
replies: 57 views: 22,668
[email protected] 1 day ago

I'm currently using a late 2012 mac mini quad 2.3 i7 as my main computer. I'm trying to add a uad duo to my workflow, but my...

quincyg
replies: 6 views: 599
quincyg 1 day ago

I'm on a Mac. This relates to a general problem with corrupt aiff files, but it may pertain to my use of...

superreggie
replies: 7 views: 1,916
jsoko579 1 day ago

I was reading some article where a big name engineer was explaining how awesome bx_saturator is, cuz of how you can just saturate...

79adam79
replies: 3 views: 677
A Fak 1 day ago

Hey guys, hope you're all well. Back in the day, I owned a Fireface UC which was a fantastic unit through all the years I...

fgimian
replies: 4 views: 675
msmucr 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
stratquebec 1 day ago

I am talking about helpful Plug-in/Apps. Do you know which ones?

Rounsil
replies: 25 views: 950
Mark Alpine 1 day ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 16 views: 1,506
Biosynth 1 day ago

Hi, I am looking to buy the best Channelstrip Plugin. I am more focused specially in the EQ Section. I want to know which...

zak7
replies: 23 views: 7,793
zvukofor 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search