The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 1,437 views: 43,056
Sascha Franck 8 minutes ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 404 views: 55,366
putte 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,259 views: 799,547
mfer 18 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,211 views: 976,574
daskeladden 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 60,706
George Necola 13th September 2005

Does anyone else agree that the pianos on keyscape are terrible? I was expecting to be blown away like I was with Omnisphere and...

djx611
replies: 44 views: 5,401
kodebode 4 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 3,220 views: 195,344
bongo_x 28 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 21 views: 784
Scoox 37 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 18,167 views: 1,367,283
filterfreak 51 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 6,491 views: 584,663
elcct 1 hour ago

This is a tired old topic but I'm a little frustrated and want fresh opinions. I run a small ad music company and we’ve...

jjbyron
replies: 28 views: 1,116
jjbyron 1 hour ago

Hey, I was almost about to buy the ID22 when the new Sono interface from Audient got released today. However, I see that it...

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 27 views: 2,992
Ishaan Kunwar 2 hours ago

I've been looking for years for an accurate, ITB way to get a great Through-Zero flange-type effect on specific buses or tracks...

kudabux
replies: 10 views: 1,172
kvandy 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I have a dilemma and maybe some of you can help me: I need a quality (but not expensive) adat input interface for my...

pluto_ro
replies: 9 views: 570
pluto_ro 3 hours ago

As the title says, I'm looking for a new "all around go to comp" for single channel use (vox, individual instruments,...

TriSoul
replies: 45 views: 2,221
TriSoul 3 hours ago

I’m trying to decide between the Audient iD4 and the M-Audio M-Track 8X4M. Here is what I am mainly going to be recording: -...

Macphreak
replies: 3 views: 175
Alndln 4 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 136 views: 7,431
Finnish 6 hours ago

Curious, is there any way to bounce tracks in Logic with sidechaining without using normal bouncing and solo'ing each track?

maxiedaniels
replies: 9 views: 4,838
SunshineBeats 6 hours ago

Hi For a long time I've been using Cableguys VolumeShaper for ducking various mix elements to make room e.g. for the kick,...

TOG1250
replies: 1 views: 209
psynical 7 hours ago

:cowbell: Hi - my first post! I could use the help. I am a pretty good keyboard player, but the few times I have used...

buckerfield
replies: 6 views: 257
Alndln 9 hours ago

Hello everyone, Been a lurker in these forums for years, but haven't interacted much. So, sorry if I've posted this in the...

caseyleesharp
replies: 18 views: 2,713
dyscode 9 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,620 views: 154,938
planck 10 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 191 views: 13,985
Notheorem729 11 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,578 views: 465,809
Jeezo 11 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 39 views: 2,056
kvandy 11 hours ago

This is what I want to do: - DSI Mono Evolver Keyboard receiving midi from the mac so I can using the soundtower plugin to...

blizt
replies: 4 views: 156
terrible.dee 11 hours ago

I'm feeling like my Scarlett 6i6 is outputting an unusably low signal for it's +4 outputs... From Ableton's Master meter...

dwbkeys
replies: 2 views: 163
dwbkeys 12 hours ago

Ok, so I am about to purchase a new mac. Well, new to me. Late 2012 i7 2.3 ghz. 16gb ram and a 1.25tb fusion drive. My question...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 0 views: 126
HeadlessDinosaur 13 hours ago

Anyone got the sound card running on newest macOS? Doesn't seem to be working, at least in my case :/

egoless
replies: 31 views: 5,401
CN70 13 hours ago

Upon opening omnisphere I get the message “Data properties file not found for Omnisphere. A possible explanation is that...

S8888
replies: 0 views: 140
S8888 13 hours ago

Logic crashed i lost a great take. And finally I snapped i dont know if its because I just finished reading i heard you paint...

boomer81
replies: 1 views: 229
stepone 13 hours ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 114 views: 34,153
ardis 13 hours ago

My 27’ iMac from 2011 recently died and i’m currently looking for replacement options. My search however came down to the...

TimSmo
replies: 61 views: 2,671
brousseau6933 13 hours ago

I see a eSATA port on my laptop and see an eSATA 7200 drive 3 tb on ebay. So the obvious question is, can I run daw audio and...

Jeffguitar
replies: 10 views: 295
Cabirio 13 hours ago

I just wanted to post this here in hopes it will help out someone. I have a Mackie Onyx 1220i and it has served me well. I have...

microstudio
replies: 2 views: 534
MattTheFurniture 14 hours ago

I'm planning on buying either/or. Not both. They're both great. I don't want the "not good for everything you need...

mxbf
replies: 5 views: 296
mxbf 15 hours ago

Is there a software that does the work that Fairlight CMI does? That re-adjusts, re-synthesizes a sound? Here is a video of...

MojoRisin
replies: 1 views: 430
Lorenzop 16 hours ago

From my understanding the Fairlight used sample rate to alter pitch of a sample across the keyboard. Why isn't the Arturia CMI...

Amphibian
replies: 32 views: 2,399
Lorenzop 16 hours ago

I tried a few from Waves and some other one don't remember the name... they make the sound really weird, so I never use them....

Nuieve
replies: 35 views: 1,800
Poinzy 16 hours ago

Is anyone using this? How is it? Watched the videos and heard the stuff, really interessting.

UtopiaBlues
replies: 2 views: 270
UtopiaBlues 17 hours ago

Output and Slate said they both have big announcements today but still Ive heard nothing. Anyone else have a clue as to what it...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL
replies: 5 views: 587
d.dot 17 hours ago
replies: 14 views: 2,482
Jay Asher 18 hours ago

Hi Nutters, Please direct me elsewhere if there's already a thread on this, however I'm about to swap out the processor,...

davros303
replies: 5 views: 390
mfer 19 hours ago

Groove Music has a nice user interface, but I just can't get my live albums and Pink Floyd albums to play back seamlessly....

chrismeraz
replies: 4 views: 361
chrismeraz 20 hours ago

Hi, would be grateful for some advice.... I run the following system Mojava 10.14.5 MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late...

James77
replies: 2 views: 199
plexity 20 hours ago

Any opinions or experiences with the Audient ID4? Recommendations? Thanks!

foxwaves
replies: 71 views: 15,354
RyanM 22 hours ago

Looking for some advice on purchasing a 2013 Mac Pro(trashcan). I’m debating whether I should get the 4-core or 6-core. I will...

JAM7
replies: 2 views: 369
palebluedot 1 day ago

I'm about to push the button to get Pigments by Arturia. I almost got Serum because it's nice and I have heard some bad ass banks...

Dave east
replies: 9 views: 515
Dave east 1 day ago

I’m curious to know if anyone else does. I built my DAW more than 10 years ago and have been upgrading and replacing components...

Franco
replies: 11 views: 751
Alndln 1 day ago

I'm looking to save / sample sounds from my Moog Grandmother and am failing in my searches to discover what's out there....

The Hamburglar
replies: 3 views: 387
Monotremata 1 day ago

The 8-core i9-9980HK is a $400 extra compared to the base 6-core model. Here's what Anthony over at Linus Tech Tips thinks about...

Mikael B
replies: 0 views: 251
Mikael B 1 day ago

Hey guys, i just bought arturia’s keylab essential 49 and ran into a problem with midi cc learn, Everything works fine when...

VonDietl
replies: 0 views: 130
VonDietl 1 day ago

Looking for an interface that focuses on 8+ hardware outputs. Inputs are not important for this rig. Driver stability is a...

LyrnxG
replies: 7 views: 543
dpsbb 1 day ago

I'm not sure if this issue has been addressed by someone else in a different thread but I couldn't find anything specific to my...

goldteamrules
replies: 9 views: 2,197
d.dot 1 day ago

How low of a round trip latency would you say is acceptable when recording vocals with reverb.eq etc already on the...

mnplays
replies: 6 views: 460
RyanM 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search