The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,205 views: 421,415
NyquistFrequency 1 minute ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,409 views: 723,196
Pictus 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 1,727 views: 504,258
Black Imp 1 hour ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

diogo_c
replies: 395 views: 38,969
Dgr 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 51,798
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 10,971 views: 711,080
geeorge 3 minutes ago

So this is where I'm at right now: I own a RME UFX and Fireface800 connected thru ADAT for extra inputs. I work mostly as a...

andrzej00
replies: 8 views: 380
geeorge 7 minutes ago

Hi, I’m a voiceOver artist. I’ve been in a quandary for a while now (my first post on this was June I think). I’m looking...

TonyHolmes
replies: 17 views: 407
psycho_monkey 10 minutes ago

first of all i cant update firmware(it failed after initialize) anybody has any idea how to fix this? (tried both 3.2.0 driver...

stagio
replies: 1 views: 57
geeorge 13 minutes ago

Hi all! I've posted on Motu forums and scoured for issues that mirror mine but haven't quite found a similar situation or answer...

ShardsLV
replies: 74 views: 1,586
Bart Nettle 13 minutes ago

Ok, so I imported some drumfiles that I recorded with Paris for 12 years ago into my PT10 system with mytek 8x192 converters. I...

Rickard Bengtsso
replies: 98 views: 8,556
Will The Weirdo 58 minutes ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,505 views: 521,489
Cyril Markwardt 1 hour ago

Hello guys i wrote some Samples Its just a recording from my mind without lyrics to check the quality i think presonus quantum is...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 31
dimosz 1 hour ago

The one I'm using now is Orion Studio, which I love by the way, but It would be nice if someone creates something like this:...

reflix
replies: 10 views: 446
monkeyxx 2 hours ago

Just read this tonight. Not enough detail for my liking, but that's covered in the story as to why not. Intel CPUs Have a...

Toddskins
replies: 496 views: 23,148
Nate Wade 2 hours ago

Hello there! I, as many, compose, produce and mix. I've worked for probably more than 10 years with Logic. I hate Logic X but...

end
replies: 631 views: 35,025
chrisjones 3 hours ago

Not sure if this is the right area to post......but the noise from my Avid HDX card is brutal. It sounds like a lawnmower. Does...

ericemery
replies: 3 views: 149
Nate Wade 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,082 views: 295,924
lydpik 3 hours ago

I've used EZ drummer for a while and bounced it from computer to computer..my licensing is gonna run out if I bounce it...

Pchicago
replies: 9 views: 368
Webb 3 hours ago

I'm very close to build a new computer and I'm between i7 8700 and 8700k. I'm working on ableton live 9, mostly midi with lots of...

petergel
replies: 15 views: 683
Pictus 4 hours ago

I recently did my own small study on the DSP load from a very small 8 ch. session with 3 different plugins on each channel. I...

PeterJK
replies: 0 views: 77
PeterJK 4 hours ago

got a weird problem..my usb to midi cable was working fine then a few days ago i turned on my computer and the lights are coming...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 153
djwaxxy 5 hours ago

Hi, Firstly - I was a dumb cheap skate and opted for a 256Gb Macbook :facepalm: Now that I have Ableton Suite, some Kontact...

pechnatunk
replies: 2 views: 142
Mister Karloff 5 hours ago

Hello fellow Gearslutz: I hope you all had some great holidays, and welcome to the New Year! I'm still a wet behind the...

Robash
replies: 0 views: 75
Robash 6 hours ago

I am running a recording rig with a quad core Intel 3.4 Ghz processor, SSDs, and an Orion 32 USB interface. I have been having...

audiovisceral
replies: 13 views: 425
Pictus 7 hours ago

GOAL Duck bass with kick BEFORE peak occurs. POSSIBLE APPROACHES COMPRESSORS Compressors are the worst option due to the...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 3 views: 181
Ain't Nobody 7 hours ago

Hallo I'm new here. I'll try to be as short as possible. I play electric and acoustic guitar and I sing. I'm not a...

Black Imp
replies: 9 views: 326
Black Imp 8 hours ago

This place is probably the one place where people will actually have all these things and some idea what to do here. Here is...

nomadjames
replies: 1 views: 188
nomadjames 8 hours ago

Hi there, so i know there are other threads with same question, but every time all peoples speaks about driver-input output...

rameron
replies: 43 views: 3,789
chinesewhiteman 8 hours ago

Hey, need help chosing a interface with the best DAC. I would like at least 4 preamps thats 8x8. but if you have other options,...

mikedarolfi
replies: 35 views: 2,814
VenVile 9 hours ago

I am looking for an modular soft synth that can do/has the following: frequency shifter, sample and hold, tracking generator,...

Uberqi
replies: 2 views: 265
BH61 9 hours ago

I work in Logic X. I am curious if I go to another studio that has Avid HDX converters, will Logic X be able to use these...

zulusound
replies: 2 views: 236
bzone 9 hours ago

Hi! I'm having trouble with my newly acquired Motu 828es. For some reason when I turn on all my gear, the output of the motu is...

kaustik
replies: 2 views: 458
VenVile 9 hours ago

Can someone explain what is the difference between Neutron 2 and Ozone 8? They seem to do the same thing.

iamgod
replies: 1 views: 150
Dazlermac 10 hours ago

howdy Wanted to asked a question. What do you feel like the best (quality/price) SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor plugin? Options I am...

kofi2
replies: 12 views: 576
SameOh 11 hours ago

I have the 2016 15" 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 and plan to upgrade to the 15" 3.2 GHz Intel Core i7- will I notice any...

erike123
replies: 4 views: 279
MatsNo 11 hours ago

Propellerheads released the infamous ReBirth RB-338 for free a few years ago. However, they no longer support the software and...

jordanstoner
replies: 30 views: 68,482
Transistor 13 hours ago

I am planning what I am going to upgrade my interface with in the future, as I am currently using a UAD Apollo Twin Duo and have...

timc3
replies: 2 views: 201
smoltron 13 hours ago

Looking to record vocals through BURL b2ADC and mix through it as well. Don't need more than 4 outputs. Interface must have...

Krush411
replies: 4 views: 158
Krush411 15 hours ago

I'm getting a new laptop for music. My current one is a Lenovo with 8 GB RAM and an i5. It freezes up and crashes way too...

livide
replies: 20 views: 10,455
Hanksery 15 hours ago

I purchased an Apollo 8 a few weeks ago but I'm thinking about exchanging it for the Apollo 16. My reasoning behind it is future...

Rockinthehill
replies: 0 views: 136
Rockinthehill 16 hours ago

I realize this has been asked in many different ways, and I appreciate anyone who takes the time to address the question directly...

abrokentenor
replies: 15 views: 413
sardi 17 hours ago

This is kind of a rant. I think I've given Windows 10 a fair chance; But after 2 1/2 years.. I'm going back to Windows 7....

juiseman
replies: 49 views: 1,433
studer58 17 hours ago

So here is what i would love an educated opinion on: for Logic work with lots of plugins and tracks which of these two is a...

eromain
replies: 4 views: 349
Jason Sheesley 18 hours ago

I just upgraded my studio PC, and did a fresh install with Cubase 6.5 64bit, Windows 7, and my thrusty old Digi002r. I used to...

DaPhunk73
replies: 8 views: 2,554
Powerful 19 hours ago

Okay so im looking to get a laptop for running more then 1 instances of kontakt and omnisphere in my DAW. I can spend some money...

OogyG
replies: 1 views: 480
Vckickzit 20 hours ago

For all of us not focused on walking on the scary, yet rewarding path of building our own desktop Macs, Apple CEO Tim Cook's...

Mikael B
replies: 1,695 views: 75,424
Mikael B 20 hours ago

I know there are several threads about latency with this unit but I need specific input for my application. I'm not the most...

Rockinthehill
replies: 9 views: 732
retractablezing 23 hours ago

Hey Guys! I recently started producing Ambient/Chill Out Music and I'm trying to find the right piano (and/or piano mixing...

mad_max03
replies: 2 views: 196
mad_max03 1 day ago

I have a ilok 2 that I have had for a few years now. Maybe 2-3 years. I use it in my studio only. So, it is always plugged...

arsmusic
replies: 3 views: 346
arsmusic 1 day ago

I've seen this question been asked previously and answered for the person's setup, but none of the solutions I have seen have...

St. Augustine
replies: 3 views: 268
St. Augustine 1 day ago

Hi folks. This is an interesting topic that some of us have been having fun experimenting with. 2017 has been a watershed year...

StoneyBCN
replies: 172 views: 7,006
StoneyBCN 1 day ago

Hi, I'd like to pass my problem with Apogee Duet 2, using it outside on temperatura under 6-7 degrees Celsius. Duet simply can...

Gor_An
replies: 0 views: 172
Gor_An 1 day ago

I have a UR44 I've been using to play a midi keyboard, but I'm not satisfied with the sound quality, either to monitors (Neumann...

Lumify
replies: 11 views: 678
ikonomov 1 day ago

There's hardly any talk of this on these boards. Looks pretty powerful in the vid (little distortion using even ridiculously high...

b0se
replies: 89 views: 7,137
ChrisNunchuck 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search