The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 266 views: 23,678
Mikael B 7 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,844 views: 689,812
zolko 9 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,923 views: 865,948
throbert 12 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,767
George Necola 13th September 2005

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 670 views: 45,838
zephonic 2 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,955 views: 1,078,887
spndsh 3 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,362 views: 443,448
tomheavybeats 3 minutes ago

I'm trying to get my ID14 to pan left and right using the mixer but it seems like when recording through audacity it does not...

cluelesskiddo
replies: 4 views: 139
cluelesskiddo 32 minutes ago

I currently have a 2012 Mac Pro 12 core(3.46GHz) computer and am looking at upgrading. I do not want an iMac as I use a large...

ckett
replies: 15 views: 493
jwh1192 50 minutes ago

Hi, I am trying to get the UAD Apollo Twin Mk2 to work with my PC. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. Motherboard is Asus...

DMan
replies: 26 views: 446
DMan 1 hour ago

Hi Plugins are better & better, computers are faster & faster, YET latency is still killing the joys of modern DAWs....

invalidusername
replies: 60 views: 1,811
msmucr 1 hour ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 106 views: 7,536
Tui 1 hour ago

Anyone know if the current prices on the Fabfilter webshop (e.g. Pro bundle £549) are the 'special' December sale prices...

Ogre Battle
replies: 0 views: 73
Ogre Battle 1 hour ago

Curious to hear everyone's top delay plugins. Let's say top three. Any new ones that piqued any interest?...or are we all still...

fairchildren
replies: 28 views: 1,455
Pictus 2 hours ago

I know there is a discount thread, but lets talk about the deals! What are you interested in this BF? For...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 90 views: 9,464
Macky 2 hours ago

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 114 views: 7,404
Pictus 3 hours ago

Hey guys. Looking for something like the Sans Amp PSA-1 by Avid, like the one that's available with Pro Tools, but one that i can...

Barncore
replies: 23 views: 4,549
jollyr 3 hours ago

So just upgraded from the babyface pro to the ufx+ and had a couple of questions. 1. I have a shure sm7b going into a great...

azdre90
replies: 2 views: 371
guyacier 4 hours ago

I created a scale of which 1/1 is A. After everything is set I go to "Edit - Edit Mapping" Here as...

zanshin777
replies: 0 views: 71
zanshin777 5 hours ago

Hey guys! I'm in the market for a new laptop but don't have 2 grand for a Macbook Pro just yet haha Are there any descent laptops...

Hubiverse
replies: 17 views: 1,291
Scoox 5 hours ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 63 views: 5,378
doom64 5 hours ago

Hi all, running an rme Babyface pro, built a new i7-8700k build and figured I would get some way bigger mixes happening at...

orbiterred
replies: 2 views: 197
orbiterred 6 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 72 views: 9,037
simon.billington 6 hours ago

I purchased Waves REDD -the emulation of three classic Abbey Road tube desks. While I like the EQ on it, I find that it doesn't...

Voiceover Guy
replies: 71 views: 8,296
simon.billington 6 hours ago

I just picked up this unit and all I can say is WOW. The quality of the sound is really really nice. The only way I can explain...

Dallon426
replies: 5 views: 852
191919 7 hours ago

Hi GS, I am in a bit of a pickle with my system at the moment; I'm on Mavericks 10.9 OS and I run Pro Tools HD 12.5, Logic Pro...

phillus
replies: 5 views: 302
Whoopysnorp 7 hours ago

My current interface has died and I desperately need a new one. Features I want: - Two mic inputs. - Very low noise level. I...

keman
replies: 21 views: 1,298
pmx_arturia 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, does anyone what the Waves equivalent of UAD's UA 610-B plugin is?

derrickhou
replies: 2 views: 380
BM Grabber 7 hours ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 114 views: 7,801
simon.billington 7 hours ago

Are there any vst's that allow for tuning to certain temperaments? This piano in well temperment sounds like the first time I...

YourBestFriend
replies: 6 views: 559
SyntheticThought 8 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 103 views: 3,697
Jeezo 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I‘m new to this forum and a passionated producer since some years, so first of all a friendly hello to all of you...

DannyV
replies: 3 views: 531
tremolux 9 hours ago

Since the over heating issues with the MBP i9 have been "supposedly" addressed is it worth getting over the...

mctoad
replies: 2 views: 172
mctoad 10 hours ago

So every u tube video that talks about MacBook Pro i9 heating up and slowing down being fixed by the new Vega 20 graphic card...

mctoad
replies: 0 views: 134
mctoad 12 hours ago

After 15 years using Cubase (and sometimes suffering it), I think that it's time to look around to see what's happening in the...

Antonio Escobar
replies: 113 views: 18,026
RicardoWheelock 14 hours ago

I’m currently on 1st generation i7-920 built PC. 24GB ram. Internal drives: system SSD: 1TB. soft synths / samples SSD: 3TB...

TS-12
replies: 1 views: 290
TS-12 16 hours ago

It seems to me a little clumsy of a firm with a reputation like Neumann to announce a release of already overdue software for...

LouisC
replies: 10 views: 1,573
jerrydpi 17 hours ago

Ok, that was clickbait....but I miss using the 1040 and cubase from 1990. I was just watching Flossy Carter's atari 2600...

illynoise
replies: 5 views: 327
Monkey Man 18 hours ago

I'm thinking of getting a mic pre plug for my Apollo twin. Voxbox has lots of extras, 1073 is just the pre but is legendary. Any...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 3 views: 231
LouisC 18 hours ago

A few years ago, I gave Novation's Automap software a go, and it was a sodding nightmare. It never worked. Like. Ever. The...

JC Biffro
replies: 3 views: 215
zvukofor 20 hours ago

I've tried to learn and get comfortable with synth plugins in the past, but I've always moved on and back into acoustic/electric...

tromostheory
replies: 4 views: 357
Foleycore 20 hours ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 7 views: 574
JRT_in_WMass 20 hours ago

I am providing my unsolicited review of this interface = the first one anywhere on the internet. I bought it earlier this...

Braindedzluney
replies: 1 views: 159
txbdan 23 hours ago

I accidentally plugged my mixers output into the output on my audio interface while audio was being played. Was meant to be...

azdre90
replies: 1 views: 227
Poinzy 23 hours ago

I put a fair amount of effort into recording a bunch of guitars for a song I just learned is just a bit too high for the...

troggg
replies: 16 views: 655
KelbyVP 1 day ago

Anyone know if there's a really cheap USB to AES/EBU converter for less than a hundred quid ? Yes ive seen the other threads...

Gusss
replies: 4 views: 343
msmucr 1 day ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,548 views: 539,711
terence 1 day ago

Hello, I wonder if there is some plugin that would somehow simulate the effect of having non-coincident stereo microphone array...

rojaros
replies: 6 views: 344
rojaros 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,590 views: 507,087
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

Hi , I bought a FCB1010 and a cheap midi-usb cable to connect it to my pc. Whenever i press any button on the fcb , the...

Bladestep
replies: 0 views: 146
Bladestep 1 day ago

Hi there! Yesterday, I was recording voice over with my Scarlet 2i2 and Røde NT1-a mic. This morning I woke up and to my...

TheJD
replies: 0 views: 163
TheJD 1 day ago

I have Softube's TAPE, Steven Slate's VTM, and ToneBooster's TB ReelBus v4 I was able to achieve the best sound on TB ReelBus...

Foleycore
replies: 0 views: 273
Foleycore 1 day ago

Just like Serum is this super versatile synth plugin, is there a sampler that has the same quality to it? I've looked...

viiana
replies: 11 views: 589
explorer 1 day ago

Hi guys, Having an issue with CPU usage that I cannot work out is simply hardware limitations or something I can solve. I am...

nothingexpert
replies: 6 views: 415
nothingexpert 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search