The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Views: 1,167
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,301 views: 1,341,374
Pictus 4 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,275 views: 1,120,767
bowzin 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 73,839
George Necola 13th September 2005

It looks like Studio one 4 has just come out. I'm a Cubase 10 (correction I meant 9.5) user, that is considering Studio One 4....

JohnnyRocket
replies: 75 views: 29,350
projektk 34 minutes ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 447 views: 81,286
T_R_S 36 minutes ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 232 views: 31,715
Illusionaire 38 minutes ago

I'm getting ready to get a new PC for my DAW. My last one was ADK and it was great and has lasted me about 9 years. I just...

JetLag
replies: 7 views: 222
projektk 39 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,650 views: 2,251,202
think2wice 1 hour ago

Im not talking "phaser effect" plugins but the kind to manually adjust phase between 180 & -180 degrees when usung...

blackcom
replies: 11 views: 330
Sequenza 1 hour ago

Is there a good sample rate converter that will run on an iMac, similar in quality to FinalCD? The OS on my iMac is High...

Peakly
replies: 4 views: 89
brousseau6933 1 hour ago

Two questions. 1) what plugin companies do you think are the best OVERALL? (or is the 2014 or another thread up to date for...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 97
Jeffguitar 1 hour ago

Hi, Been using PT for a long time. I also use Reason. I like the new Reason Rack Plug In because I feel like I'm just using...

Poopypants
replies: 67 views: 1,126
Poopypants 1 hour ago

It occurs to me lately that there may be a better way to use reverb that leads to a more coherent sound with fewer clashes and...

Bongo Spank
replies: 4 views: 150
RyanM 2 hours ago

I asked this in REAPER forum and since I got no answers I'm going to ask it here. I'd like to know how REAPER interprets...

dfghdhr
replies: 0 views: 44
dfghdhr 2 hours ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 788 views: 157,088
runamuck 2 hours ago

Text: The picked attack is the transient peak and has lots of energy, the sound then dies a bit (called the initial decay) to the...

jtanasi12
replies: 8 views: 223
RyanM 3 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,026 views: 658,591
gravyface 5 hours ago

Posting this here because I want a single place to refer to, rather than repeat this information, buried in various...

Psychlist1972
replies: 6 views: 1,107
Diogo C 6 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 708 views: 42,330
Muser 6 hours ago

Unlike other usb, there's no eject button. Can I just remove it? Or should I eject it after entering sleep mode? System :...

offtheone
replies: 9 views: 370
Muser 6 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,986 views: 981,014
Jeffguitar 6 hours ago

MOTU has two more products with AVB: the 24Ai and the 24Ao. 24Ai is a 24-channel ADC, 24Ao is a 24-channel DAC Each is a single...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 88 views: 19,219
gravyface 6 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,751 views: 171,266
dirtROBOT 7 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,698 views: 622,146
popmann 7 hours ago

I want to do some guitar tracking on the road, but I cannot stand the headphone cables.

thevisi0nary
replies: 49 views: 21,540
joeq 7 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,334 views: 780,620
Sleazy_Rider 9 hours ago

Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD | Sweetwater.com Looks like crazy specs for a $100 interface right?

dullfangs
replies: 32 views: 14,277
dickiefunk 9 hours ago

Hi, I was wondering whether anyone could bless me with their insight as to what interface I ought to get to replace my beloved...

MVW
replies: 6 views: 253
vitocorleone123 9 hours ago

I just built a new PC to replace the "old" one because UA Apollo Twin Duo USB required me to have my USB3.0 ports built...

TikkoRome
replies: 1 views: 85
mattiasnyc 10 hours ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 21 views: 2,905
JblKid95 10 hours ago

apparently earthvega is no longer suporting custom directmusic midi driver and the driver certificate is expired. me and few...

TS-12
replies: 96 views: 9,631
Tomtom42 11 hours ago

I'm trying to learn more about what memory latency is and how it impacts performance on a PC and more specifically audio, but for...

thevisi0nary
replies: 0 views: 84
thevisi0nary 12 hours ago

Hi, very impressed with these things indeed.. the 49800HS and H especially. Has anyone else been following these closely? the...

TNM
replies: 73 views: 5,399
Mplay 14 hours ago

I have an artist that I work with but because of quarantine we are stuck in different parts. He has the same daw as I do. Is...

cap217
replies: 0 views: 78
cap217 15 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,380 views: 617,886
RyanC 15 hours ago

Echo Audio have just released Mac OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) drivers within the last few days for their Audiofire range....for anyone...

studer58
replies: 22 views: 3,928
somant 16 hours ago

I was wondering who has BeatBox Anthology 2 and what's your thoughts. I have it and just starting to dig into it a little...

SEA
replies: 2 views: 221
LeoSlayer 18 hours ago

Looking for a good solution for running my AD/DA in the control room with the PC in a machine room. Building out a new space and...

EMMST
replies: 22 views: 2,921
MediaGary 19 hours ago

Looking over the Presonus thunderbolt line, I was wondering about the RME alternatives.

electro
replies: 18 views: 776
Sonny Casanovas 19 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 640 views: 56,703
Ribbonmicguy 19 hours ago

Here's my issue, I have the iK MultiMedia VST instrument in my DAW, the B-3X Hammond organ, and I want to add an additional...

retsoor
replies: 6 views: 205
Behrmoog 20 hours ago

My work has gone thru some changes and long story short,... part of my "severance" is to get our old Dell PowerEdge...

carl_is_tall
replies: 15 views: 428
snoskit 22 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 618 views: 75,566
jayfett 22 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 8 views: 2,230
mattrixx 22 hours ago

Hey guys, I was looking for the help of any experienced people here who might be able to help me work out the best solution for...

Muskman
replies: 20 views: 713
Muskman 22 hours ago

There is a very tempting upgrade offer on Plugin Boutique on iZotopes Exponential Audio NIMBUS - it is an upgrade from Excalibur...

Mokey
replies: 5 views: 340
Mokey 1 day ago

Hey guys Wanted to hear from anyone using / that has used this plugin. I have a room that has pretty much no acoustic...

infernouk
replies: 72 views: 17,316
HSi 1 day ago
replies: 868 views: 66,205
Canadian_Farmer 1 day ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 289 views: 23,733
Leo Lucchesi 1 day ago

As the iMac Pro launched today..... Who's looking at one for their studios? UK prices start at £4.9k...... Dan

ScoobyDoo555
replies: 204 views: 23,829
GBP 1 day ago

Laptop I5 sandybridge SSD 8gb ram Behringer umc204hd In 48k Reaper 6.1 Working on one track monitoring neural dsp Plini...

Briandress
replies: 0 views: 115
Briandress 1 day ago

Hi: I was wondering if anyone has tried the macOS Mojave (10.14) Roland UA-M10 (Mobile UA) driver under macOS Catalina? Roland...

rp88.2
replies: 5 views: 195
brousseau6933 1 day ago

I’m a Logic Pro-X user. I also have a Softube’s Console-1 and Console Fader. There are some features with Console-1 that...

melodic dreamer
replies: 0 views: 138
melodic dreamer 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search