The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,663 views: 1,444,290
daskeladden 1 hour ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 144 views: 13,955
jeremy.c. 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,539 views: 1,197,110
MediaGary 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,639
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,659 views: 659,670
Pluginbug 1 minute ago

Hello , I have a new built pc ( so far i have turnd it on only a few times so it has worked for a few hours only) I wanted to...

Memona
replies: 5 views: 66
bradh 1 minute ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,735 views: 1,145,550
Cupwise 23 minutes ago

Hi everyone, Still super bummed out about AR's decision to discontinue the RS124. It's the one compressor that I've never found...

theothermarkwilliams
replies: 128 views: 21,388
seawell 26 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 12,464 views: 959,755
Tobias Enstrom 35 minutes ago

I’m curious to see what Plugins the community is going for going for. Oeksound Soothe 2 for me. Feel free to link any deals as...

shortyboyboy
replies: 81 views: 10,032
razorboy 41 minutes ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 397 views: 19,392
amberience 44 minutes ago

Is there any (preferrably free/low cost) Mac software which allows me to enter and send MIDI sysex strings? I've looked into the...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 3 views: 82
facej 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,866 views: 2,592,335
Rocket88 1 hour ago

Hi GSers. I have a Mackie Control C4 which was running fine up until recently. One day I went to use it and I got this message...

archetypemusic
replies: 3 views: 767
phutureboy 1 hour ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 2,475 views: 136,534
ponzi 1 hour ago

Hey. I'm buying a desktop computer that's going to cost me some money, and I have been looking for options of...

Lfoxxx
replies: 16 views: 398
mat1 1 hour ago

I though it may help to start this thread so we can discuss which of these new "smart" plugins we are using and where...

spectacular g
replies: 154 views: 12,539
3l3ctr0flux 2 hours ago

i am looking for a new audio interface with adat in so i can use my tascam us20x20 as a preamp only. i was sold on the babyface...

dchalfon
replies: 6 views: 166
standup 2 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,246 views: 326,297
Ditto85 2 hours ago

What are the most overused one-shot snare samples used repeatedly in many rock and metal songs over the last 20 years? I'm not...

Nevemachine
replies: 1 views: 164
Eric Stravinsky 2 hours ago

Hi Anyone with a M1 mac can try loading tons of sample libraries and see if it works well even with 8 or 16 gigs of RAM...

invalidusername
replies: 7 views: 448
mat1 3 hours ago

I have just received an Apogee Element 24 as an upgrade from my Apogee Duet for Mac and iPad. I live in UK and had to order it...

Groove Driven
replies: 0 views: 84
Groove Driven 3 hours ago

I've got an untreated room. I'm pretty sure some frequencies are being skewed for my ears. Is Sonarworks Reference 4 worth it...

MrMusic1070
replies: 4 views: 122
SwitchesAndDials 3 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 270 views: 13,984
Pictus 4 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 288 views: 76,664
B.Collins 5 hours ago

I have a UAD Apollo Twin Duo. To put it briefly, every now and then, I'm experiencing constant audio dropouts / stuttering /...

Fanu
replies: 31 views: 8,663
captainjack 5 hours ago

I'm considering buying a Custom Bundle from UAD. I can pick 4 plugins for 400 euros. Right now I own these plugins: 1176LN...

RubenP
replies: 9 views: 399
mattias78 5 hours ago

Like others, as time goes on I’m finding it more difficult to view information on many of my VST plugins . So I have decided to...

electrow
replies: 5 views: 172
mbvoxx 5 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 142 views: 21,995
insolucine 6 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 351 views: 44,763
amberience 7 hours ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,798 views: 120,714
sax512 7 hours ago

Hey all, Thought I'd share my Dante experience so that others can learn from my mistakes. Wanted to use the Aurora (n) system...

spice house
replies: 2 views: 203
[email protected] 8 hours ago

Hi! I have a problem w/ Pro Tools 2020. When I quit a session I save, quit the session and then Pro Tools. Pro Tools quits...

kite
replies: 2 views: 100
play.exe 9 hours ago

Who has it and how are you feeling about it for getting "that" Rhodes sound? I could assume because it's by Orange...

zovosaf
replies: 21 views: 445
robertom 9 hours ago

I've searched, not seen anything......

razorboy
replies: 4 views: 231
Lotuz2019 10 hours ago

It's fairly common now, I think, for companies' downloading protocol for plugins to be that you download a 45 gallon drum of...

razorboy
replies: 12 views: 824
razorboy 11 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,300 views: 349,847
Eric33680 12 hours ago

Hi everyone! I own a Metric Halo ULN-2 2D unit that I purchased some 12+ years ago and I have used it to record classical...

Aurora_A
replies: 8 views: 331
Aurora_A 13 hours ago

Hi, I believe this is my first post here,although I've been visiting the forum,on and off,for many years. So,thanks for all...

ThunderHeart
replies: 0 views: 163
ThunderHeart 13 hours ago

Hello folks. Finally am making the switch to the new trash cans. Going to buy a new thunderbolt gear as was really thinking about...

Jooonnna
replies: 15 views: 7,011
Dokterrock 15 hours ago

Looking for best in class AD/DA + Interface + Preamp combo in a desktop format. The interfaces I have my eye on are: 1) Apogee...

Faceless98
replies: 53 views: 1,763
[email protected] 16 hours ago

I´m running a soundgrid studio system in my studio on an Windows 8.1 machine, planning to build a new machine in January but too...

submarin
replies: 5 views: 502
Totigerus 17 hours ago

What app for PC are you guys using for reliable measurement of data transfer speeds between an external drive and a...

TurboJets
replies: 0 views: 78
TurboJets 19 hours ago

Hi, What are the best plugin delays? I am searching the bye a few for slap and other purposes. Thanks.

kite
replies: 58 views: 3,791
fgimian 21 hours ago

Hi guys, I just want you to know that I will release my new Waveform-Synthesizer Plugin (for rough electronic music genres on...

CPS
replies: 0 views: 93
CPS 21 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 202 views: 26,335
DamianL 21 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 245 views: 18,584
Teofunk 22 hours ago

Hey guys! First post here! Having problems with installing my Apollo Twin to Catalina. I have used Catalina for a week...

Adam.frostrom
replies: 1 views: 164
Adam.frostrom 22 hours ago

Hello, can someone provide me with the Blue EQ installers? The plugin has been discontinued and I only have a backup of my...

gilmanoel
replies: 1 views: 149
gilmanoel 23 hours ago

What is currently the Cirklon of iOS MIDI sequencer apps? Or in other words, what is the most advanced feature set iOS MIDI...

teh_huss
replies: 0 views: 103
teh_huss 1 day ago

I want to export my track in ableton with the settings of... sample rate 44100 file type WAV bit depth 32 then dither...

andwutt
replies: 4 views: 258
Alexey Lukin 1 day ago

Hi, I was wondering if anybody here owns both of these. I am looking for nice "base" to go to for gener purpose...

wportx
replies: 4 views: 349
wportx 1 day ago

Which do you think is the best tool for softening/smoothing resonances/harshness in tracks and opening up space for other tracks...

orbita
replies: 0 views: 157
orbita 1 day ago

For the point of view of bus/mix polishing which would you recommend and why... Vote and leave your reason...

orbita
replies: 0 views: 154
orbita 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search