The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 624 views: 64,189
chet.d 25 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,953 views: 466,674
Synth Guru 6 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,109 views: 572,314
Dallon426 15 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 242 views: 38,865
dotl 1 day ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,870 views: 775,060
cyberkrunk 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 54,737
George Necola 13th September 2005

Lets say I build a PC here and need to access the Cubase projects and S1 Songs off the old mac drives. Will Windows 10 be...

shanabit
replies: 4 views: 131
ponzi 1 minute ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 496 views: 78,227
nnajar 2 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I have been a gearslutz daily reader for several years, way more constructive reading than the news pappers and I...

Piux
replies: 34 views: 12,789
tuco 6 minutes ago

Over the years I've gotten the sense that Melodyne is the preeminent vocal tuner. But it also does a lot more, such as polyphonic...

Local Man
replies: 32 views: 1,409
abrokentenor 1 hour ago

My workflow is mid to high end front end and mostly plugins once everything is captured... My daw (studio one) integrates...

bgood
replies: 178 views: 16,560
M2E 1 hour ago

Hello, By request of the developer (@newsonicarts), I'm creating a new thread for feature requests and general discussions for...

JC Biffro
replies: 69 views: 4,833
drdbldnm 1 hour ago

Appologies if this has been covered before. I have just installed Pro Tools 2018 and Kontakt 5.8 on a brand new IMAC 27",...

hmac
replies: 0 views: 30
hmac 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,612 views: 367,718
Martel80 1 hour ago

Altiverb 7 vs nebula 4 reverbs (3rd party) Which one do you think sounds more like the hardware and is generally more superior...

Arsun
replies: 0 views: 41
Arsun 1 hour ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 10 views: 869
lematrix 2 hours ago

If any of you guys have experience with iMac Pro or thunderbolt in general and handling moderately large amounts of data, I'm...

gradivus
replies: 15 views: 516
gradivus 2 hours ago

Hi Got some nasty artifacts on some bass stems. Bass is played high up the neck, almost lead-like. But I have some nasty...

pdpd
replies: 10 views: 317
12ax7 2 hours ago

I just picked up an old laptop for free, which has windows 10 on it which is crippling it. I was wondering if it’s a good idea...

BoardsOfBurnley
replies: 43 views: 1,045
Steve Fogal 4 hours ago

Is it just me, or does UVI sound a bit better than Kontakt? Every time I load up a UVI library, it seems to stand out to my ears...

Quantum7
replies: 27 views: 5,876
zephonic 5 hours ago

Hi Guys.. I am running Logic X and using a Line 6 Helix for my guitar rig. Up until recently Logic has been syncing tempo...

Major Sinner
replies: 0 views: 70
Major Sinner 5 hours ago

For all of us not focused on walking on the scary, yet rewarding path of building our own desktop Macs, Apple CEO Tim Cook's...

Mikael B
replies: 2,010 views: 92,827
zephonic 5 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,648 views: 346,070
JSchlomo 5 hours ago

???????? Will this be the year BJ?

shalimo
replies: 1,049 views: 158,643
grinsch 6 hours ago

For the owners of Focusrite audio interfaces this month only: Free Exponential Audio R2 reverb!...

Den
replies: 61 views: 4,377
Teemeister 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
dluther 6 hours ago

Hi! Got a problem with lavalier mics. In short: Why aren't lav mics (TRRS CTIA) not working when plugged into interface via...

Shredd
replies: 1 views: 90
kwaehner 7 hours ago

At the moment I record my electric guitar (mostly clean jazz type stuff) by simply connecting my guitar to the input of my...

RonObvious
replies: 2 views: 206
RonObvious 7 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,490 views: 541,856
wilkinsi 7 hours ago

Can anyone recommend a good plugin for producing dreamy, organic, evolving arpeggios similar to the kind you'd hear on, say, the...

pdpd
replies: 3 views: 289
lllubi 8 hours ago

Hello! I have another quick question in regards to my Antelope Zen Tour and Pro Tools 12. So, I am experiencing some...

apologymusicinfo
replies: 3 views: 268
e-are 13 hours ago

I have Focusrite 6i6 2nd Gen but not totally satisfied with DI sound quality and want more mobile audio interface. I'm recording...

DBen
replies: 0 views: 167
DBen 13 hours ago

Guys, im looking for good quality and usability timbales. No matter samples or kontakt library or smth else, also no matter it's...

ibananov2015
replies: 0 views: 158
ibananov2015 14 hours ago

Please don’t answer with your conjecture based on your negative opinion about waves. I’m genuinely curious what motivated the...

pixeltarian
replies: 65 views: 2,303
iLex 15 hours ago

I've been using this lately and finding out how amazing this plug-in is. It glues the bass drum and bass together nicely and...

heisleyamor
replies: 23 views: 13,032
eLUX 17 hours ago

is there a plugin that emulates the Quad 8 consoles.Alot of older records were done on this console.Eagles ,Sly and i think some...

mikeyman
replies: 0 views: 211
mikeyman 19 hours ago

Hi all. Curious to know if anyone has a PC build with the Intel Core i9-7980XE in it. Looking to build my next generation rig...

cdruzeta
replies: 10 views: 812
cdruzeta 20 hours ago

Is there a real huge difference between them ? Is it worth the upgrade ? I am deciding if to buy a second hand 16 channel...

dcreatorx
replies: 15 views: 1,865
Nick.Fainbarg 21 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,195 views: 582,171
man in the house 23 hours ago

"The Final Sale - everything must go! I have decided to close the SCARBEE web shop as it is no longer possible to run it...

Tui
replies: 19 views: 1,032
Tui 23 hours ago

hey there, i have an apogee unit that gives me headaches. its a one interface. it all works great until i power it via the psu....

salomonander
replies: 4 views: 391
ApogeeDigital 23 hours ago

So like the topic says, what do you think of the waves API bundle vs today plugins not including UAD. I'm asking because I can...

Limit54
replies: 63 views: 4,338
Rolleum 23 hours ago

So, help my settle an argument here if you don't mind… I understand that most 64bit plugs are code coherent ports from 32bit...

lestermagneto
replies: 101 views: 19,992
Tui 1 day ago

Hello! I wanted to ask for some advice -I didn't know exactly where to place this thread since it involves different issues...

MusiComp
replies: 2 views: 316
MusiComp 1 day ago

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not, but hopefully it's a pretty simple question. I do a lot of traveling,...

JohnnyAmato
replies: 2 views: 268
3rdpath 1 day ago

I have an Apogee Quartet that i bought but the person that i bought it from said he lost the usb cable. Looks like a Type B but i...

robcerati
replies: 0 views: 246
robcerati 1 day ago

Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a good plugin for Reason 10 that can adjust or transform drum tracks by adding groove...

Teknobeam
replies: 3 views: 307
Teknobeam 1 day ago

Any opinion on DIGIcheck für mixing in the DAW? I'm wondering if anyone find it usefull along analysers such as Span in a DAW.

AreYouHuman
replies: 3 views: 417
wafa 1 day ago

I used to use Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 and had to downgrade to 2i2 Scarlett (1st gen). I was never content with the sound of...

bigsol91
replies: 4 views: 486
thevisi0nary 1 day ago

I just load the demo version of ELEVATE (Eventide) and it seems to be an incredible Limiter. :cowbell::cowbell::cowbell: I...

Orcel
replies: 26 views: 4,425
ardis 1 day ago

Once you start using plug ins with the Console 1, going back to a mouse with my other plug ins is really a big step backwards....

Jason rocks
replies: 11 views: 2,560
BezowinZ 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
wrgkmc 1 day ago

Between the Tascam UH-7000 vs the Tascam Celesonic US-2020 interfaces, do their converters & preamps really make THAT much of...

Steve Fogal
replies: 0 views: 260
Steve Fogal 1 day ago

Pro-Q 2 has got to be the most popular and well-loved EQ plugins in its category. There are definitely some amazing EQs from a...

skycaptain
replies: 44 views: 3,364
Mark III 1 day ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 149 views: 16,344
lawrence_o 1 day ago

Never come across this before. On my laptop, running latest Studio One and Reaper, all of my Waves plugins show up fine, but...

skiltrip
replies: 4 views: 442
simon.billington 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search