The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,692 views: 840,122
onewire 21 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,620 views: 655,759
Hired Goon 49 minutes ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 114 views: 9,428
michaelpv 2 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,052
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,990 views: 996,281
motomotomoto 52 minutes ago

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 12 views: 393
ekwipt 1 hour ago

I've heard some great things about the Echoboy delay plugin and I'm wondering how it compares to Logic's stock delay plugins in...

nas
replies: 10 views: 3,674
Scoox 1 hour ago

Has Celemony giving up creating/developing the best vocal correction tool in the world? To me it seems like that: in the last...

Harry_O
replies: 572 views: 104,696
aaron aardvark 1 hour ago

I'm looking for a relatively affordable way to get 8 more channels of 24/96 audio into my Metric Halo LIO-8. Does anyone know...

teleharmonium
replies: 0 views: 55
teleharmonium 3 hours ago

There are only a couple of very short threads about their plugins on GS. They are having a big sale right now and their plugins...

Squeegee 303
replies: 70 views: 10,392
drichard 3 hours ago

I found the standard reverbs in Cubase to sound pretty good. I also have 112 Red, Aether, Waves, and Softube reverbs as...

Jason rocks
replies: 14 views: 617
robert82 4 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 783 views: 70,903
thermal 4 hours ago

I cant update halion 6/halionsonic 3 its giving me a error message 1612..ive checked online and its saying I need to have the...

djwaxxy
replies: 0 views: 78
djwaxxy 6 hours ago

I have an 8P. It does a great job and I had no plans to make any changes. With the release of the Apollo X 8P I'm wondering if...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 12 views: 1,252
psycho_monkey 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for libraries with drum samples from both the direct and the bleed signal. For example, I want a drum...

neurotic18
replies: 6 views: 515
dcwave 7 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,129 views: 421,283
Arthur McArthur 7 hours ago

Yes, I did a search already, and the threads I found were at least 5 years old. Maybe I missed something. In any case...

plus6vu
replies: 5 views: 323
NamesAreAPain 7 hours ago

I recently bought Waves REDD. I do like the sound on some source, but I struggle with the gain control. A vocal track I recorded...

prophet
replies: 0 views: 107
prophet 8 hours ago

Just bought a used Motu Ultralite mk3 hybrid interface on the bay. Powered and connected it to my Macbook via USB. Problem is...

sconnection
replies: 1 views: 1,835
SolomonSevens 9 hours ago

All, OK... I love my mac book pro. It has a quad i7,16gb ram and all SSDs.. for most things it is OK but it's getting a little...

s0nguy
replies: 11 views: 902
pimpinainteasy 10 hours ago

I’ve had a Duet 2 for several years and really like it, but I find it glitchy. It often drops power & I need to reconnect....

TorchMusic
replies: 0 views: 117
TorchMusic 10 hours ago
replies: 479 views: 32,638
kirky 10 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 86 views: 13,189
Axisofrealtalk 11 hours ago

I have my DVD player connected via optical to the optical in of my RME Babyface, but it overloads/clips. Is my RME too sensitive...

Guitarking
replies: 2 views: 228
Guitarking 12 hours ago

Hi, Running RME RayDat fed by an Audient ASP800 and an Apogee AD8000 and feeding an Apogee DA16. All connected through ADAT....

vonphilip
replies: 1 views: 174
vonphilip 12 hours ago

RE: Radar 24 video card & battery replacement and CMOS reset problem; I installed a newly delivered video card, the AOpen...

Thrip
replies: 8 views: 252
Arthur Stone 12 hours ago

I thought I'd take advantage of the special pricing Izotope offered on their Music Production Bundle 2 on Halloween. I'm using a...

danharr
replies: 8 views: 2,354
Andydo 12 hours ago

YouTube From 0.00 to 0.19. The effect I am referring to is how the melody goes 'in and out', for lack of a better term. Does...

MonarkSix
replies: 2 views: 177
Drumsound 12 hours ago

Producers, Sound Artists and Sound Lovers, We are excited to announce that we have partnered up with many audio companies to...

Thavma
replies: 0 views: 147
Thavma 13 hours ago

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie and I've hit information overload so I'm seeking help. I'm wanting to get a PC laptop that will...

pimpinainteasy
replies: 1 views: 154
pimpinainteasy 15 hours ago

Hi all! Have a Maschine mk3, and about to have a KK s61 mk2. Otherwise I only have a Roland System-8. So not a lot of...

cpaf
replies: 5 views: 323
cpaf 17 hours ago

Hi, I have purchased and installed a brand new Focusrite Clarett 8Pre USB audio interface. Recently it started to produce...

Lophophora
replies: 6 views: 342
fireberd 18 hours ago

Hi guys, I am upgrading from 4 digidesign 192 units to 4 Antelope Orion 32 HD units and a 10MX atomic clock. This will all be...

Radiotech96
replies: 0 views: 212
Radiotech96 1 day ago

Hi Everyone! I recently rebuilt my little home studio and decided to upgrade my soundcard from my now-ancient UR22. A friend...

chimpazilla
replies: 0 views: 152
chimpazilla 1 day ago

I just bought a used Digi 002 w/ the BLA XB Mod, and I have to say that I am blown away at how well these converters not only...

slow records
replies: 26 views: 2,313
themiracle 1 day ago

I know this question or some variation of it has been asked a million times, but I have been doing a ton of research and have yet...

drsoundsmith
replies: 9 views: 473
drsoundsmith 1 day ago

Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD | Sweetwater.com Looks like crazy specs for a $100 interface right?

dullfangs
replies: 9 views: 5,562
JohnCameron2018 1 day ago

Hi guys, I'm curious to know which DAW can handle DSD for SACD production. I know Pyramix can do it, but what are the...

Magucci
replies: 3 views: 3,773
CaptureAudio 1 day ago

THE SOFTWARE The only software-only solution out there that provides an excellent solution for turning a DAW into a "mixing...

brucerothwell
replies: 1,465 views: 81,890
rcprod 1 day ago

Just got back from having my production laptop diagnosed for a fault and they're saying bad sectors on the HDD, so looking to...

steve_sax
replies: 35 views: 6,288
MediaGary 1 day ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 789 views: 61,013
BM Grabber 1 day ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 82 views: 10,209
LesC 1 day ago

I've been getting more and more curious about using an Amiga to do some sampling/sequencing (really love the 8-bit sound), but am...

Sir Ruff
replies: 7 views: 1,704
JonAudioO 1 day ago

Hi there, I am new to gearslutz so I hope I'm in the right place with my question. I'm thinking about wiring up all my...

tvbene
replies: 22 views: 2,156
_jon 1 day ago

I know I’m gonna sound like a total noob but wanna start experiment I’ve been basically been around music my whole life and...

jwalamukhi
replies: 2 views: 334
CPhoenix 1 day ago

Hi, I've been using Maschine Studio for about a year now and finding that I'm leaning on it more and more these days. The only...

engmix
replies: 0 views: 177
engmix 1 day ago

Hi everyone. I am looking into the new range of 21.5” imacs, for music production in garageband (and eventually logic pro x)....

g.kenneth
replies: 19 views: 1,798
Hardtoe 1 day ago

ASUS Prime B360M-C This mainboard is quite affordable and has very interesting features like 2x displayport, 1 legacy PCI...

LonDonsen
replies: 0 views: 190
LonDonsen 1 day ago

Hi all! I am finalizing my upgrades and wanted your opinions or help if you have the time. I am thinking of running a Motu 16a,...

steven mc.
replies: 24 views: 3,408
szyam 1 day ago

I use both UAD and Waves plugins. I like some from Waves, and others from UAD. I do not want to use only one company....

eljohnny22
replies: 23 views: 2,069
Synetos 1 day ago

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 73 views: 10,224
Scoox 1 day ago

I was thinking about running my DAW from an SD card. Recording my tracks to an external HD and letting the OS run on the internal...

Stuart Coleco
replies: 29 views: 5,286
Glamdring 1 day ago

Hi everybody, Long time miner of the wealth of information here on Gearslutz but first time poster. Any and all help is...

ElstonG
replies: 3 views: 296
simon.billington 1 day ago

Greetings Slutz... I have an OLD license that I totally forgot about sitting on my iLok. Didn't realize that I could upgrade...

Agno
replies: 39 views: 6,340
simon.billington 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search