The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,236 views: 806,883
Pete Kaine 17 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 66 views: 5,487
Friedrik83 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,418 views: 615,997
monkeyxx 2 days ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 279 views: 54,902
smoke 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,114
George Necola 13th September 2005

Has anyone had a chance to test out the Emvoice One beta that came out August 15? I've been following the project and am...

Clbraddock
replies: 0 views: 1
Clbraddock 17 minutes ago

I only found one such thing in my Googling, and it wouldn't work with Logic, for some reason. I'm looking for a simple plugin to...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 12 views: 269
Tui 24 minutes ago

Does anyone have any opinions on these two pieces of software for mastering? I am coming from Waveburner for mastering. But...

junomat
replies: 4 views: 2,720
mrgkeys 1 hour ago

Hello, I am interested in the Focusrite Clarett 2Pre audio interface for a 2018 MacBook Pro. Are you able to advise if I should...

Oluain
replies: 1 views: 212
JCBigler 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,524 views: 924,207
doom64 1 hour ago

Hi all, Just got a new (to me) MacBook Pro. It's a mid-2015 model, so it has Thunderbolt 2 connections. I bought a...

NeveSSL1
replies: 0 views: 43
NeveSSL1 1 hour ago

Hey there, First off, I'm new to the forum. My name is Tim, and I'm glad to be here. I have a Tascam x48 that I have only used a...

TimP
replies: 11 views: 4,530
digisonic 1 hour ago

There are only a couple of very short threads about their plugins on GS. They are having a big sale right now and their plugins...

Squeegee 303
replies: 59 views: 8,648
chrisjones 2 hours ago

I currently have two bus compressors, the Waves API 2500 and UA Neve 33609, and I'd be nice to have a third option...

79adam79
replies: 58 views: 2,625
79adam79 2 hours ago

Is there any love here for PSP L’otary? I have search here and can find almost no mention of it. I ask because it is on...

razorboy
replies: 0 views: 61
razorboy 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm just having an issue with melodyne plugin in Reaper which I never had before. The problem is that the playing cursor in...

Jirka Mucha
replies: 4 views: 449
netrom 2 hours ago
replies: 368 views: 20,412
Callison 3 hours ago

There was yet another plugin advertised on the sidebar of a thread . . . something about a tube channel strip. Now, I realize...

robert82
replies: 0 views: 78
robert82 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 507 views: 42,449
mh_bj 4 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 931 views: 114,119
Monkey Man 5 hours ago

Another just released plugin from UA hat I just got ahold of is the Century Tube Channel . Been trying it on all sorts of...

yrplace
replies: 2 views: 510
Universal Audio 5 hours ago

Hi, i want to expand my home studio and i'm looking for an interface with 8 or 10 analog outputs. I have a Xone:4D, and use...

ieselisra
replies: 0 views: 78
ieselisra 5 hours ago

Hello! A disclaimer: I'm rather new to the world of music production. I've studied music and I play the piano ever since I can...

TheDeadPrince
replies: 2 views: 263
Alndln 6 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 64 views: 7,397
LesC 6 hours ago

August 2018 IK Multimedia T-RackS Group Buy IK Multimedia - T-RackS Group Buy - Get 4 plug-ins for the price of 1! Seems like a...

soundmodel
replies: 3 views: 407
Drumsound 6 hours ago

Hello all, I have searched the net for a while trying to find an answer to my question but haven't found a solution yet. Figured...

Studio 8o5
replies: 0 views: 84
Studio 8o5 6 hours ago

I have several stereo widening plugins, but they all change the sound. They tend to get much brighter. Is there a stereo...

musicus
replies: 16 views: 2,041
aligak 7 hours ago

I like the idea of a more modern verb, since I'm the proud owner of a POS Lexicon MPX 110 that gets little use. But all the...

808KickDrum
replies: 50 views: 8,299
sloansimpson 9 hours ago

which sounds the best? What are the differencies in sound?

fixitinthemix
replies: 21 views: 14,456
Tui 10 hours ago

So it was announced a while ago, and now there are a few more details, including pricing and release...

mattiasnyc
replies: 275 views: 21,903
norbury brook 10 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,273 views: 482,656
maggotspawn 11 hours ago

Do interfaces without DSP impact performance when monitoring plugins while tracking live with a small buffer? Some newer...

bluedoorstudios
replies: 6 views: 380
DAW PLUS 12 hours ago

hi all i just bought a new ssd(256 gb) and im thinking about what's the preferred setup for a DAW? my opinion -1st...

stagio
replies: 1 views: 165
MediaGary 12 hours ago

i'm considering a jump from cubase to protools 11 or 12. the biggest thing that's holding me back is my pretty sizeable...

dave007
replies: 9 views: 1,147
e-are 13 hours ago

Hi guys, I have 10-15 synths + drum machines in my home studio : some with a single mono analog out, some stereo, some with...

reno
replies: 1 views: 261
reno 14 hours ago

Hey guys I am torn between these 3 interfaces for my home studio. What are your thoughts on the Apollo MKII Twin USB vs. RME...

DecadeNow
replies: 15 views: 3,510
SameOh 14 hours ago

Hello everyone I am interested to know about your storage solutions I will assume that we all have SSDs these days so cooling...

Stuart B
replies: 10 views: 462
Stuart B 15 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 697 views: 71,246
wegface 15 hours ago

I am about to drop some cash on the Apollo 8 Quad to take advantage of the free satellite Quad. However, you know UA usually...

radiant
replies: 12 views: 1,498
octatonic 15 hours ago

Has anyone used it before? What makes this such a great DAW to do mixes? I usually port my sessions over to either Logic or...

iamgod
replies: 88 views: 12,704
smackmastering 16 hours ago

Just purchased this Waves Vocal Rider plug-in. Not completely confident in what this plug-in is 'doing' or what it is suppose to...

engineejoel
replies: 36 views: 11,588
toretorden 17 hours ago

I’m yet to catch the SSL bug, the emus I try always make me think brittle, however this 9K emu coupled with the console 1 has...

GRiFF
replies: 1 views: 513
illsoulprod 22 hours ago

Welcome to the new Fathom Synth official thread on Gearslutz. Over the last year, since the first release of Fathom, we have...

FathomSynth
replies: 14 views: 824
Diogo C 23 hours ago

Hello guys, I'm searching for a clue almost everywhere, here on GS and among the internet. I have an RME UCX and a ADI 8...

Friedrik83
replies: 0 views: 189
Friedrik83 1 day ago

I should be building it next week. Wish me luck! :) CPU - i7-7820X Skylake 8-core Amazon.com: Intel Core i7-7820X...

Quantum7
replies: 11 views: 663
Quantum7 1 day ago

MOTU has two more products with AVB: the 24Ai and the 24Ao. 24Ai is a 24-channel ADC, 24Ao is a 24-channel DAC Each is a single...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 87 views: 15,443
Monkey Man 1 day ago

Hello, By request of the developer (@newsonicarts), I'm creating a new thread for feature requests and general discussions for...

JC Biffro
replies: 72 views: 5,369
Raddler 1 day ago

where can i find a "high precision" meter plug-in? Free-G seems to be the only thing around but that is not precise...

stinkyfingers
replies: 22 views: 3,103
stinkyfingers 1 day ago

Anyone out there used both of these extensively? I have a UFX and the pres are clean and usable, but nothing great. How much...

Sota Kidd
replies: 18 views: 1,620
Ari88 1 day ago

Hi guys, I'm in need for a new storage device for my samples - I'm producing 100% in the box so I have heavy use of samples and...

yosi199
replies: 31 views: 2,082
kafka 1 day ago

Hi folks. This is an interesting topic that some of us have been having fun experimenting with. 2017 has been a watershed year...

StoneyBCN
replies: 265 views: 16,431
StoneyBCN 1 day ago

Hey all! So I’m demoing the MM-1 right now and I’ll be purchasing, I think it’s fantastic. I mostly focus on mixing and...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 530
ChrisNunchuck 1 day ago

Has anyone compared the reverb Waves Manny Marroquin (small room) with the IR Bricasti (preset Studio A)? I found it very...

gilmanoel
replies: 35 views: 4,897
danthonymusic 1 day ago

Hello, I know many people who do live acts and have problem with soundcard's usb connection. Meaning that with the slightest...

zafa
replies: 0 views: 244
zafa 1 day ago

Hey all -- Not exactly sure where to leave this question, but perhaps someone can help nonetheless. TL;DR -- I'm looking...

derrek_clay
replies: 9 views: 547
walter88 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search