The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,174 views: 1,081,557
hedgehognrown 19 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,938 views: 1,292,800
throbert 3 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 72,105
George Necola 13th September 2005

There is such a huge volume of new great stuff out there, I know I am missing something cool! Let me know your favorite obscure...

astralpen
replies: 109 views: 9,375
pencilextremist 8 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 10,539 views: 704,037
Local Man 13 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,622 views: 154,940
~ufo~ 23 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,280 views: 905,989
wjmwpg 24 minutes ago

Paul Frindle - Digital Truth's and Myth's Paul Frindle - Product Design Paul Frindle has 35 years' experience in the pro audio...

M2E
replies: 1,756 views: 219,614
frenzy 39 minutes ago

Hi, I am looking for an audio interface (USB or PCI express) that can do the following: Support ASIO VST playback with low...

oshogg
replies: 28 views: 1,683
whittin3 49 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,577 views: 608,256
ponzi 51 minutes ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 595 views: 50,312
streetbeats 1 hour ago

I have a 2017 i7 2.9 ghz quad core 16g RAM macbookpro, Im trying out logic, using the trail. When logic was being used, about 7...

marshallguitar
replies: 6 views: 227
syntonica 1 hour ago

so i was an early adopter and got a laptop with thunderbolt over usb-c 5 years ago or so, back when everyone was using the...

hedgehognrown
replies: 4 views: 194
hedgehognrown 1 hour ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 154 views: 20,423
putte 1 hour ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,179 views: 290,490
MattyJoe 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've recently been working on setting up a home studio, and am noticing a low level of hiss that sounds like...

haydonoz
replies: 0 views: 68
haydonoz 3 hours ago

I’m writing this as a sort of request to any developer that might be reading. I’ve used VCC along with various plugin...

Drywsef
replies: 21 views: 3,715
DJ Bechara 3 hours ago

Hi, very impressed with these things indeed.. the 49800HS and H especially. Has anyone else been following these closely? the...

TNM
replies: 42 views: 2,456
HSi 4 hours ago

My id22 seems to be clipping the signal without the meters going above 0db in the panel. I feel as if I distinctly remember this...

rectifryer
replies: 0 views: 86
rectifryer 4 hours ago

I have seen a few threads about quad versus duo, but one thing that I do not see considered in these conversations is this. I...

TravisU
replies: 3 views: 136
HSi 4 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 129 views: 12,514
pkuchar 4 hours ago

Hi To All , here to talk (and may it help) about Hard Disk Data Recovery Tools (Mac-Pc) please post your experiences and tools...

wavewalker
replies: 15 views: 504
wavewalker 4 hours ago

Looking for a good solution for running my AD/DA in the control room with the PC in a machine room. Building out a new space and...

EMMST
replies: 20 views: 2,587
MediaGary 5 hours ago

Been using Cubase for 20 years. Would consider myself a high-end, expert user. There’s very few features of Cubase that I...

BrendanMc
replies: 5 views: 285
Ran_ks 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,878 views: 2,069,147
AcusticaCM 6 hours ago

ive justy had a nice surprise ive just loaded up komplete kontrol and to my surprise i found my spitfire bbc disvocery free is...

djwaxxy
replies: 0 views: 100
djwaxxy 7 hours ago

I just picked up a G-Technology 1TB HDD. With the included software I chose the PC format option. Quick &...

Buss-me
replies: 6 views: 241
Buss-me 7 hours ago

Hi need some help please. I have contacted Soundtoys support but it would appears this is more to do with something specific to...

mfx
replies: 6 views: 4,543
The_Bunker 8 hours ago

So,a friend has lent me a Macbook Pro for a while as he wants me to get him started in production when i find the time.i've...

Idontcare
replies: 0 views: 101
Idontcare 8 hours ago

I think RME should release an audio interface with 2 in 2 out and nothing else. Many young producers become frustrated because...

Dallon426
replies: 130 views: 3,478
Billy Budd 9 hours ago

HI everyone, I just got protools ultimate (demo) and I'm trying to get Altiverb 6 inside it. I know AV6 is 32 bit so I did some...

Guitarking
replies: 1 views: 122
Guitarking 10 hours ago

What is the best software (non-free, non-online) to convert WAV to MP3? Price is not an important factor. Just in terms of best...

PeterChapman
replies: 31 views: 1,151
PeterChapman 10 hours ago

Hi, I'm about to move to ProTools HD. As a long time DigitalPerformer user and fan, I'm so used to the input monitoring...

toolstudio
replies: 10 views: 2,958
toodamnhip 11 hours ago

Anyone compare the two yet? Thinking of upgrading from my Apollo Twin MK2 to the new Apollo X or the Lynx Hilo. I have UAD...

Chase Orion
replies: 5 views: 1,437
etrella 12 hours ago

I have an SM7B paired with an Apollo twin and I was wondering if anybody has suggestions on which preamp I could use for...

Retfirdrats
replies: 0 views: 113
Retfirdrats 12 hours ago

Native Instruments to discontinue long list of products, meaning they can’t be reinstalled on new...

db9d9
replies: 40 views: 3,138
dysamoria 13 hours ago

Hi all! So I've been using Antelope Audio products for a couple years now...started on the Zen Studio and currently have the...

SDB_12
replies: 43 views: 14,229
blayz2002 13 hours ago

I have been reading about the SampleBot version for Yamaha Montage but am gong Ableton Live instead. Is there an equivalent in...

Jupiter4
replies: 1 views: 122
lllubi 14 hours ago

Finally did some testing on my MOTU MIDI Express XT and finding what I thought was a tight MIDI device is anything but. I'm...

Sir Ruff
replies: 0 views: 91
Sir Ruff 15 hours ago

Hi all. I’m in need of a really good but simple percussion library with all your standard elements like woodblocks, shakers,...

benjiboko
replies: 5 views: 483
J_O_P 15 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,760 views: 287,313
dbjp 15 hours ago

How's it going everyone? Having an issue and I want to see if any of y'all could help me.. So.. I got a new MacBook Pro...

JohnnySlash777
replies: 1 views: 635
kuasalogam 16 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 72 views: 4,311
J_O_P 16 hours ago

I'm knowledgeable and proficient on both Windows and MacOS. I prefer MacOS. I used to use Macs for my music system but moved from...

BrockJon
replies: 9 views: 301
BrockJon 16 hours ago

I though it may help to start this thread so we can discuss which of these new "smart" plugins we are using and where...

spectacular g
replies: 127 views: 6,434
JfromRVA 21 hours ago

Hi Im looking for a plugin that can alter or take out vocals from a stereo track. So there is only music left. I can only find...

musicmixer04
replies: 15 views: 589
musicmixer04 22 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 184 views: 31,499
chezmattaz 22 hours ago

Why aren't more people sampling their gear for Nebula? Particularly, because I find it a bit problematic that there are few guys...

soundmodel
replies: 39 views: 1,910
maiv 22 hours ago

First off, I love the new 10.5. And I understand and a .0 release will have bugs. I'm having a lot of issues with Midi...

illynoise
replies: 0 views: 147
illynoise 23 hours ago

Can any one recommend a plugin for doing this to polyphonic audio? It's very simple... I'm essentially looking for a keyboard...

Drywsef
replies: 0 views: 156
Drywsef 23 hours ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 114 views: 32,628
kmgiants 23 hours ago

Hi all. I use Logic Pro X and Ableton Live. What ive found over the years is that ive made plugin chains, instrument patches...

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 96
benjiboko 23 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm an absolute greenhorn in recording with my computer. I bought a Scarlett 18i20 interface and put 8 mics around...

FatTony1981
replies: 2 views: 170
MediaGary 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search