The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,516 views: 636,370
Sascha Franck 2 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,384 views: 822,370
12Bass 1 day ago

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 18 views: 1,883
troggg 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,693
George Necola 13th September 2005

I am on my way to transitioning from a few cracked plug-ins to purchased ones. But in the meantime will it be an issue to use...

mapsoftheworld
replies: 2 views: 66
tcase 35 minutes ago

Just purchased the Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 and have had issues using MixControl on two similarly configured Win 7 64bit Intel i7...

BlindLemonOrange
replies: 46 views: 43,036
congamantony 1 hour ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 306 views: 62,549
HoRNet 2 hours ago

Hello everybody. I will be buying Keyscape next week, with a view to expanding with omnisphere in the near future. I know that...

OhmGroan
replies: 3 views: 273
pcaudiolabs 3 hours ago

Gigabyte's Z370 HD3P (rev. 1.0) motherboard appears to have a lone PCI slot (the others are PCIe). That's a useful halfway...

johnlewisgrant
replies: 14 views: 2,859
pcaudiolabs 3 hours ago

There are only a couple of very short threads about their plugins on GS. They are having a big sale right now and their plugins...

Squeegee 303
replies: 67 views: 9,499
Squeegee 303 3 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 45 views: 9,492
pcaudiolabs 3 hours ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 20 views: 960
pcaudiolabs 3 hours ago

I emailed and I called. Their phone is disconnected and I have gotten no email response. The configurations on their page seem...

Jay M
replies: 32 views: 2,007
pcaudiolabs 3 hours ago

So here is what i would love an educated opinion on: for Logic work with lots of plugins and tracks which of these two is a...

eromain
replies: 21 views: 1,110
Hardtoe 4 hours ago

It's that time of the year again : macOS 10.14 Mojave was introduced on Monday 4th at the WWDC conference. Official release in...

reno
replies: 7 views: 919
stratology 4 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,167 views: 137,626
Tooley 4 hours ago

I Have used Stylus, and Stylus RMX extensively since it's creation, i've converted over 400GB of rex files over the years in all...

Chris Brown
replies: 0 views: 125
Chris Brown 4 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 647 views: 58,943
planck 6 hours ago

Hi, I saw in differents threads that PSP plugins are very good and a lot of people love them, but I don't have much money to...

bellamimmo
replies: 23 views: 1,217
hollohe 6 hours ago

It's been years since I tried the latest plugs. I'm considering moving to a native system with a few UAD cards and newer plugs,...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 23 views: 650
deuc647 6 hours ago

I struggle with this as my hobby budget won’t let me get an iMac pro and sleep well. I can get a pretty loaded Dell for...

zekmoe
replies: 12 views: 252
Alndln 6 hours ago

Hi folks howdy A short paragraph as a preface to where I'm coming from: I use an Audient id14 that serves me well, but am now in...

johnsmithjohn
replies: 5 views: 316
louis1 6 hours ago

Apologies for my newbie question, but I haven't found this an answer for this question anywhere. Basically, I'm on Windows 10...

Bmtblader
replies: 1 views: 128
clonewar 7 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,655 views: 563,166
loopy 8 hours ago

I have the demos and I like them a lot, I just want to get other people's opinions. Maybe I can do better for ~$150 for a full...

TheLoud1Please
replies: 23 views: 3,160
pekbro 10 hours ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 36 views: 2,832
UnbalancedBeats 10 hours ago

I decided to purchase a used Presonus Quantum 2 to be used in conjunction with a Thunderbolt 3 laptop. I looked at most of the...

nsurround
replies: 3 views: 297
Mister Karloff 10 hours ago

Nice sale just for today over at their website. I got abbey road vinyl and the rhapsody piano (15 gig library!) for $30 in...

GJ999x
replies: 0 views: 187
GJ999x 12 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 1,022 views: 78,520
KorgAddict 12 hours ago

Hi, I've just been trying the demo of Waves J37 and do quite like what I'm hearing on some sources. I'm pretty tempted to pick...

dickiefunk
replies: 12 views: 634
Melvin III 12 hours ago

Hey guys, how long does it take Paypal to send a payment to Sweden from the US. I just paid for an Pro Tools Upgrade (Used) and...

M2E
replies: 8 views: 339
thedberg 15 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,790 views: 963,626
zaphod 15 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a new monitor, specifically 43' large. I have narrowed it down to the new Philips 43' Momentum and HP's...

Thorns
replies: 6 views: 499
Thorns 16 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,024 views: 409,065
Andy McGroarty 16 hours ago

It looks like Studio one 4 has just come out. I'm a Cubase 10 (correction I meant 9.5) user, that is considering Studio One 4....

JohnnyRocket
replies: 28 views: 6,150
Monkey Man 17 hours ago

I'm in the process of overhauling my system to PT11/64-bit/AAX. I'm a long time Waves Renaissance user, and have upgraded the...

che_guitarra
replies: 5 views: 4,275
TJC 17 hours ago

Now that everyone has had a chance to give it a thorough going over, I have a couple specific questions, though I'm open to...

dug dog
replies: 16 views: 910
brockorama 21 hours ago

I hear people say all the time recording and mixing at 24 bit/44.1 khz is perfect for professional audio but I find that must be...

sammmoxo
replies: 1 views: 245
Alndln 21 hours ago

August 2018 IK Multimedia T-RackS Group Buy IK Multimedia - T-RackS Group Buy - Get 4 plug-ins for the price of 1! Seems like a...

soundmodel
replies: 24 views: 1,961
Zyzygis 22 hours ago

I wondered if anyone had the instrument definition files that Mackie once supplied for a variety of hardware for their now...

raveystabs
replies: 2 views: 846
bxt403 23 hours ago

so for the last 12 years of my life ive been recording using a tascam, as well as fl studio on my WINDOWS XP. So i just moved and...

richay13
replies: 4 views: 318
JRT_in_WMass 1 day ago

Hi, I am investigating which audio interface to get which would play well with a Subpac for low-end monitoring. The Subpac...

replies: 4 views: 202
occultron 1 day ago

Hi! I want to buy 1 of these 3 compressors by Waves: - PuigChild Compressor - API 2500 - CLA-76 Compressor 1) Do you think...

TOG1250
replies: 4 views: 544
Tobias Enstrom 1 day ago

I currently own the Slate everything bundle, SSL native subscription and Kush's too.I think they sound great and have been using...

lgmstudios
replies: 5 views: 398
Alex_HS 1 day ago

Hi, I'm a very happy HDSPe AIO user. I currently use a mr816x connected via ADAT for the AD/DA. I'm planning the move from that...

Lethem
replies: 3 views: 294
SilentMind 1 day ago

After getting advices from the forums I finally choose to purchase the SPL Madison 16X16 ADA converter with this RME MADI...

DanTheMan06
replies: 17 views: 658
JRT_in_WMass 1 day ago

Currently I'm running a 2012 15" MacBook Pro for my main audio production needs. While shopping for a new external drive I...

drumzalicious
replies: 2 views: 217
drumzalicious 1 day ago

I've been using Cubase LE5 for a few years now. I have more full featured versions of Cubase, but I really like the UI of LE5...

countpocket
replies: 14 views: 582
moon_unit 1 day ago

I hear many positive things about this plugin and how much it can help your monitoring accuracy/quality. I just want to know...

thevisi0nary
replies: 11 views: 410
thevisi0nary 1 day ago

Has anyone seen Steve Massey? Haven't heard a peep from him in a long while.

Keith Moore
replies: 12 views: 1,910
Philter 1 day ago

There's probably a thread for this but didn't see - if anyone knows one, feel free to point out and I'll get mods to delete this...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 211
bill5 1 day ago

The simplest way to be able to test a hub is to get a USB A female to A female adapter, then plug a normal USB cable into the B...

Muser
replies: 21 views: 1,717
Muser 1 day ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,262 views: 599,155
andy-cytomic 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm a big fan of convenience and don't have a lot of gear. Hardwarewise, all I use is my Macbook, a guitar and a...

someguy432
replies: 2 views: 686
AudioGeek11 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search