The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,877 views: 983,221
pangea2003 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 68,215
George Necola 13th September 2005

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,377 views: 585,769
markusschloesser 7 minutes ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 32 views: 1,225
J_O_P 14 minutes ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,179 views: 77,732
earlevel 19 minutes ago

I am wondering this. Ive a MacBook pro, protools 9. I need to do a live gig recording. But, I want to test laptop for its...

retiredstudio
replies: 4 views: 295
Quetz 24 minutes ago

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System — Apollo-powered recording system features Accelerated Realtime...

The Press Desk
replies: 3,817 views: 282,647
jonljacobi 24 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,441 views: 1,826,486
doom64 26 minutes ago

Came across this http://www.auditory-lab.com/VinylFX.html and the video demo sounds good, but I'm on my phone and there's no...

trevon
replies: 4 views: 376
Dr. Mordo 57 minutes ago

Hi there, I'm looking for a portable audio interface with comp, eq and reverb to hear in real time monitoring. I'd like to...

RandomPerson
replies: 9 views: 573
facej 1 hour ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 126 views: 12,969
Backlight 1 hour ago

Been gating drums lately. Same ol frustrations. Seems there must be a better solution out there. Looking at the Fab Filter...

velvetgeorge
replies: 10 views: 422
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

Have been looking at and possibly forward to the release of Ik Multimedia’s Sunset Studio reverb. I’ve read about Altiverb...

melodic dreamer
replies: 4 views: 182
cmwolf 1 hour ago

My Windows 10 workstation (Intel i7-4930k @ 3.4 GHz) shows a steady 50-60% CPU usage in Task Manager while Cubase falls to its...

Resort Records
replies: 0 views: 60
Resort Records 2 hours ago

*** No software / piracy chat allowed *** This thread is for the discussion of picking hardware, settings, drivers, tweaks,...

b0se
replies: 52 views: 2,269
norbury brook 2 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,190 views: 1,194,753
norbury brook 2 hours ago

I'm seriously considering the Lynx Aurora (n) TB and I'm just wondering how are the drivers in terms of latency and stability? ...

nas
replies: 6 views: 467
Timbone 2 hours ago
replies: 690 views: 42,949
lowkey 2 hours ago

Hey, Guys -- Using Wavelab 10 to master some songs, I’ve got Softube’s *MM-1 Maximizer in the chain (right before...

ADWolpert
replies: 4 views: 354
ADWolpert 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,332 views: 523,853
monkeyxx 3 hours ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 220 views: 27,921
JblKid95 3 hours ago

Is anyone running a system like this successfully? I'm specifically wondering about running 2 HDX cards in a X299 motherboard...

hivestudios
replies: 7 views: 320
msmucr 3 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 402 views: 74,556
dickiefunk 4 hours ago

Hi forum, Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, But is it possible to connect two UAD apollo8 with two...

SamplingPerson
replies: 3 views: 147
msmucr 4 hours ago

How to install native plugins on Pro Tools 10 w Mavericks? I am running into an issue where I will place the downloaded plugin...

pinkqwall
replies: 0 views: 109
pinkqwall 5 hours ago

Hi All, I’m planning on getting the Ensemble within the year just had a couple of questions: 1. How are the DI’s on...

metalbrian
replies: 0 views: 139
metalbrian 5 hours ago

Hej dear gearslutz I sold my apollo twin mk2 quad cause i need more mic inputs (8 is enough) for my master thesis...

Pathetique
replies: 23 views: 810
msmucr 6 hours ago

I realize this may sound like alchemy, but I've noticed that backing up mixes online and sending mixes (say, to a mastering...

burns46824
replies: 242 views: 9,213
Spindrift 6 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been researching and asking around about what mastering compressor to get. I feel like I have ended up with a...

Altenhoffen
replies: 2 views: 218
cmwolf 7 hours ago

I wanted to wait to post this thread until I was able to do as much troubleshooting as possible, and now I wanna post this in...

MattyJoe
replies: 102 views: 5,265
pavvel 8 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,382 views: 118,800
highvoltage 8 hours ago

This is kind of a rant. I think I've given Windows 10 a fair chance; But after 2 1/2 years.. I'm going back to Windows 7....

juiseman
replies: 452 views: 24,827
Brian Campbell 8 hours ago

Hey My Audient ID22 has serious latency issues. Even when I run audio buffer on 1024 samples I get crazy amounts of pops and...

Frequency
replies: 10 views: 874
dpsbb 9 hours ago

Wasn't sure where to put this so mods, move as required. Thought this might save some people some hours of install issues....

Oldone
replies: 8 views: 638
muttong 10 hours ago

Consider, if you will, the "zzing" sound of the violin or the "shoop" sound of a foot close high hat. In the...

wbrookfield
replies: 46 views: 1,804
mattiasnyc 10 hours ago

Is there anyone using a 3DConnexion SpaceMouse for audio work? I’m thinking of getting one (compact version) for...

Sry
replies: 9 views: 632
spaceman 12 hours ago

Hi all, There is a lot of talk on these forum on how sampling rates affect the sound of a recording. Many claims are made about...

UnderTow
replies: 479 views: 40,132
monomer 12 hours ago

Anyone else besides me being driven crazy by the constant upgrades to Win 10? They had version 1909 come out this week and from...

wrgkmc
replies: 30 views: 1,152
VenVile 14 hours ago

Hi guys! Well Im really desperate and need some help ´cause the guys of Focursite didn´t answer. Well I have this issue. I...

Alsviik
replies: 46 views: 87,463
JackFocusrite 15 hours ago

Hey GS community I've been wondering how to go about comparing the fidelity of converters, specifically, DACs, when you don't...

PTB
replies: 32 views: 1,121
psycho_monkey 16 hours ago

This is a basic question, but it's very hard to find info on Antelope plugins. I've been putting together a list of the hardware...

fulgentius
replies: 1 views: 624
revelrystudios 17 hours ago

I have EZ keys and know it has the function where you can tell it what chord you want and in what key, etc, and it'll create it...

johngrind
replies: 8 views: 601
lllubi 18 hours ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 78 views: 3,419
M2E 18 hours ago

I use the Apogee Element 24 into Logic Pro X I connect my guitar into the ¼" input and use Logic's stock guitar amps for...

EpicEsquire
replies: 4 views: 176
Theo Desktop 20 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 445 views: 36,034
ceejay 1 day ago

Hello Slutz I’m having a difficult time with this. I want to run my mix out the d/a into the the a/d Into protools I...

Melvin III
replies: 1 views: 410
cmwolf 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,489 views: 251,130
domino 1 day ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 139 views: 25,209
howseth 1 day ago

Hello there, I was wondering how the converters of the Apollo X and the Babyface Pro FS hold up with the old Lynx Aurora...

spankjam
replies: 3 views: 1,012
Colin McCabe 1 day ago

A question for those of you who own a brainworx tmt emulation consoles. If i run a mono recording into the channelstrip...

colonelporridge
replies: 4 views: 371
SBX-80 1 day ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,068 views: 260,938
Mendocino beano 1 day ago

Hey! My saffire pro 40 is on its deathbed and im buying an RME babyface pro Ive read you can get access to Pro 40:s preamps...

Casper B
replies: 1 views: 573
L-Fire 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search