The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Views: 794
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,238 views: 1,337,940
Pictus 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,275 views: 1,118,552
bowzin 21 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 73,784
George Necola 13th September 2005

I keep getting anecdotal reports that the Gigabyte motherboards are buggy? Except I cant find anything official supporting this,...

Dwayne7
replies: 2 views: 125
Dwayne7 22 minutes ago

I have Pro Tools 11 from like 2014 and need to begin using it again for mixing. I don't even remember any Avid & iLok account...

imoan
replies: 0 views: 24
imoan 34 minutes ago

Thunderbolt interfaces are almost always significantly more expensive than their counterparts. Thus, I am trying to determine if...

vitamins
replies: 30 views: 10,614
PeteJames 41 minutes ago

Hi, I'm running Pro Tools 2018 into an Apogee Element 46 into a late 2014 4.0GHZ i7 iMac with a 512GB SSD and 32GB RAM running...

shobuddy
replies: 10 views: 2,256
Clbraddock 42 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,592 views: 2,237,816
31090291 44 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,946 views: 976,345
sound_of_ours 45 minutes ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 202 views: 27,475
MarcB 46 minutes ago

Hey guys, I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a new PC based music computer as soon as this July 2020. It's gonna cost me an...

Synth Guru
replies: 7 views: 241
Synth Guru 59 minutes ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 186 views: 28,327
Jackie Moon 1 hour ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 48 views: 3,516
mrufino1 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,278 views: 774,694
jams3223 1 hour ago

Hi all, I'm looking for a bit of advice. I have just moved into a new house and am experiencing constant EMI (think that...

JohnJohnto
replies: 1 views: 92
Rick Dalton 1 hour ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 139 views: 29,781
dnaflr2 1 hour ago

hi all, Weird thing. When Burl is my master clock feeding the Apogee Symphony all is well. When Apogee is feeding the Burl, I...

South Brokelyn
replies: 0 views: 66
South Brokelyn 3 hours ago

anyone know of an alternative to spending 400 quid on a light bulb for a projector screen that would give the same size image...

samual snooter
replies: 5 views: 178
wanker boy 3 hours ago

Looking over the Presonus thunderbolt line, I was wondering about the RME alternatives.

electro
replies: 12 views: 415
fromOhio 4 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,120 views: 904,787
over-man 4 hours ago

I want to print out a custom overlay for my X-Touch mini. Whats the best material to make one out of? Something that is...

JoshViV
replies: 0 views: 73
JoshViV 5 hours ago

Crackling started months ago and has only gotten worse. I've increased the buffer size all the way up, updated drivers, tried...

TikkoRome
replies: 11 views: 593
TikkoRome 6 hours ago

Should I put some piece of cardboard or cloth or I don't need it? I don't want to put them on the desk because I like a clean...

beyerman
replies: 1 views: 217
beyerman 6 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 653 views: 38,780
uOpt 6 hours ago

Hello, I just ordered a Audiofuse 8Pre and it should arrive in a couple of days. I need a 10' (3 meter) USB-C cable. Is the...

analogcabin
replies: 2 views: 129
analogcabin 6 hours ago

So I've been a long time mac user and I'm somewhat ignorant to the individual components that make up an actual computer. My...

Dwayne7
replies: 3 views: 223
TBlizz 7 hours ago

Hi, I was wondering whether anyone could bless me with their insight as to what interface I ought to get to replace my beloved...

MVW
replies: 2 views: 163
vitocorleone123 7 hours ago

when having PSR-SX900's USB-midi connected to a computer and audio (balanced) outs connected to audio interface (mackie onyx...

TS-12
replies: 53 views: 1,466
Rick Dalton 8 hours ago

I'm interested uad apollo twin usb but i Never known the uad is not support amd ryzen ? Did anyone got the Apollo Twin USB...

jatupong
replies: 0 views: 96
jatupong 8 hours ago

I bought a refurbished Apollo Twin Duo USB from Universal Audio. I went through the long process of starting registration,...

TikkoRome
replies: 7 views: 251
TikkoRome 8 hours ago

Hi, I’m a voiceOver artist. I’ve been in a quandary for a while now (my first post on this was June I think). I’m looking...

TonyHolmes
replies: 19 views: 7,988
szyam 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I was looking for the help of any experienced people here who might be able to help me work out the best solution for...

Muskman
replies: 19 views: 591
Muskman 9 hours ago

Howdy Soundtoys is running a Covid sale: Effects Rack for 100$ or Full Bundle for 200$ It's a significant difference in...

miecznik88
replies: 24 views: 887
torkay 10 hours ago

Hi all, I'm in need of a really cool old Saloon Piano Sound. The client I have coming in has a Yamaha s90 keyboard and also a...

Cookie
replies: 13 views: 3,882
tromostheory 10 hours ago

I've got a question/observation about ARC 3 vs previous versions and was wondering if anyone has had the same issue I've...

cjn77303
replies: 0 views: 92
cjn77303 10 hours ago

Hi, recently aquired a d command from germanys government owned TV/ Radio broadcasting. Wasnt provided an ethernet cable...

D Becks
replies: 6 views: 320
D Becks 10 hours ago

Greetings to All and thanks to the many fine Gearslutz contributors, I am looking for a high quality audio interface which I...

gtrmatic
replies: 6 views: 147
gtrmatic 10 hours ago

I have an apollo 8 rack unit from 2019, black face. Anyone know what the converters are calibrated to? I've heard -16, I've...

jonpaulr123
replies: 5 views: 250
jonpaulr123 10 hours ago

Let’s say I’ve recorded 2 synth pads on 2 different tracks. I’d like the mix to shift and blend between individual pads at...

mrvy1
replies: 6 views: 231
mattiasnyc 11 hours ago

So I am mainly concerned about using Cubase 7 but some general tips may help. I just want to find the quickest way to get from...

Jobsworth
replies: 1 views: 861
M_nyh 11 hours ago

Just got a new Mac Mini 16gig ram 1TB SSD i7. Took me a whole day to get everything transferred over from my 2011 Mac Mini. Got...

FM Stew
replies: 2 views: 173
FM Stew 11 hours ago

He there, after months of waiting the first proper ryzen laptops are on the horizon... thinkpads mainly. For some reason they...

salomonander
replies: 2 views: 109
salomonander 11 hours ago

Hi guys, I tried searching for similar topics, but they're all too old I think. My question is, for pro tools and plugins you...

KingsX
replies: 2 views: 194
heraldo_jones 12 hours ago

I'm a beginner when it comes to this stuff so I'm just trying to figure it all out right now. How does this Pro Tools build look...

Dwayne7
replies: 14 views: 323
ChrisLudwig 12 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,363 views: 616,152
RDP 12 hours ago

Being trucking with the Audiobox vsl44 for a long time, tried a few other things but I defnintely need an upgrade. The latency is...

thevisi0nary
replies: 41 views: 16,964
Cpl. Punishment 12 hours ago

Hey everyone. It's been many years since i've been here on GS due to life changes so I haven't been making music and keeping up...

Phroggy
replies: 4 views: 367
Phroggy 14 hours ago

Unlike other usb, there's no eject button. Can I just remove it? Or should I eject it after entering sleep mode? System :...

offtheone
replies: 8 views: 299
sardi 16 hours ago

Hello, I`m looking for a device which just gives me 8 extra Sends for my Digi 003. Now I´m running the 003 with a Focusrite...

Lawrence2000
replies: 4 views: 191
BT64 16 hours ago

Title says it all. I know there is Vienna Ensemble Pro, but it doesn't do the job very well. I really want something that works...

toneage
replies: 138 views: 9,222
Bammbamm 16 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 270 views: 25,623
peterkunst 17 hours ago

I have a bunch of over 500 audio files (from various sources - varying sound / eq balance) which I'd like to 'straighten out' for...

seaking
replies: 2 views: 221
rabbit88 19 hours ago

I love the way compressors can add glue to a mix. I would like to understand in more detail, how and why they can do...

PeterChapman
replies: 1 views: 203
thismercifulfate 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search