The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 319 views: 37,174
Nu-tra 5 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,500 views: 909,731
DAW PLUS 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,019 views: 735,446
Dallon426 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,835
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hey all! First post here and I am currently struggling to find a solution for a high pitched whine noise with my mic setup. I am...

Tinykamakazi
replies: 6 views: 246
FoxInABox 6 minutes ago

I just realized this happens next year. Intel out and Arm in on Mac computers. Will this be like the Motorola to intel...

thenoodle
replies: 9 views: 409
JCBigler 8 minutes ago

Serious question, and am interested in hearing thoughts. Just fyi: the change has no effect on me, I am using windows, and am...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 208 views: 12,131
Brb 19 minutes ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 125 views: 7,099
Notheorem729 20 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,237 views: 429,240
augustusarnone 38 minutes ago

I normally use a Desktop with Reaper, nice unit but it's getting old so I'm considering setting up my HP for some of the workload...

MoBeach
replies: 25 views: 1,269
thenoodle 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,140 views: 1,193,476
Andy McGroarty 1 hour ago

Built new PC, will do a clean install because old computer has too much junk like conflicting drivers and also has been infected...

TS-12
replies: 19 views: 773
fastlanestoner 2 hours ago

Waves seems to get cheaper and cheaper considering the money put into it over the years. Are they falling behind other plugins...

db9091
replies: 48 views: 2,508
ponzi 2 hours ago

Hey folks, For the sake of easy recall and flexibility, I am trying to get rid of any hardware on my mixbus. I usually use...

WheelieR
replies: 46 views: 2,227
WheelieR 3 hours ago

Hi there, I´m currently thinking about "professionalizing" my mixing/mastering/Daw-work... Mostly I´m a live...

jatzemann
replies: 7 views: 405
fastlanestoner 3 hours ago

Dear All-- I want to use the processing power from the UAD-2 Satellite ALONG WITH NON-UAD VST plugins. I want to use VST...

E-Irizarry
replies: 0 views: 75
E-Irizarry 3 hours ago

I just bought a used Digi 002 w/ the BLA XB Mod, and I have to say that I am blown away at how well these converters not only...

slow records
replies: 29 views: 3,020
cqd 3 hours ago

Just a general tip which I wish I knew when I started out with DAWs. Coming from 4 and 8 track tape background I was used to...

Scragend
replies: 21 views: 1,821
Scragend 4 hours ago

Every now and then you run across something that tells you: hey! You're not alone, there are others who see things as you...

chrisj
replies: 22 views: 2,839
Fleer 4 hours ago

Dusting off my old Addictive Drums 1 license and AddPacks. I want to upgrade to AD2 but can find no mention anywhere on XLNs...

enuenu
replies: 2 views: 447
fastlanestoner 4 hours ago

watch to the end for SlickEQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OoVnTO3AB4

Dave.R
replies: 1 views: 190
fastlanestoner 4 hours ago

I'm looking to upgrade my audio interface and wondering if I should get the RME babyface Pro or something from the Audient range...

Thomas Brothers
replies: 3 views: 362
Thomas Brothers 4 hours ago

I am sold, sold, sold, on Reaper. WOW. The routing flexibility alone should make Digidesign feel like a bunch of schmucks....

soundrick
replies: 865 views: 163,162
s wave 5 hours ago

Good afternoon all! Finally dropped on a used 2015 i7 Macbook Pro while I wait to see if the rumored modular Mac Pro actually...

bigcohoona
replies: 0 views: 104
bigcohoona 7 hours ago

Having trouble with my Scarlett 8i6 as of yesterday. This all happened when I decided to plug in my midi keyboard (Novation 49SL...

xeromynd
replies: 1 views: 120
Alndln 7 hours ago

I have already demoed this a while ago but unfortunately didnt had the time to test them in a full mix. Asking for basic...

tk_nacho
replies: 23 views: 5,937
motomotomoto 7 hours ago

First time post in this forum. I just make the odd recording of pipe organs, and do some basic editing. I have tried Audacity,...

Peter Allison
replies: 1 views: 191
Alndln 7 hours ago

I'm looking to get a new interface to go with new Macbook Pro mobile setup. I need some honesty on the ULN8 because I am...

work2do
replies: 95 views: 24,908
ensoniq 8 hours ago

Been having terrible issues with the 2018 MBP for audio work. Long story but the audio keeps glitching out during all sorts of...

motomotomoto
replies: 1 views: 754
pkward88 9 hours ago

With Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales approaching, I'm going to be in the market for a monitor to go with the 2018 Mac Mini. Any...

MattDawg5
replies: 11 views: 1,437
pkward88 9 hours ago

Just received my new Prism Sound Titan in the mail and wanted to share my (so far) complete satisfaction. Moved on from an Apogee...

fridge_me
replies: 13 views: 1,928
RichC 10 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,863 views: 485,795
Will The Weirdo 10 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 188 views: 25,660
Dr. Mordo 11 hours ago

So i've built a computer, just for music production. Everything should be running fine as every component has been chosen...

chokerjoker4
replies: 7 views: 452
JohnRick 12 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 51 views: 7,533
ajschot 12 hours ago

Hello people, the truth is, I do not know how to start the topic because I have not been to online forums for about a decade,...

RapaNizze
replies: 13 views: 593
jwh1192 12 hours ago

Hi! I have a problem about slow loading time of kontakt libraries. For example, I have batch resaved Cinematic Strings 2 but...

Nikolaos
replies: 47 views: 28,569
Scragend 13 hours ago

The title says it all. Now that two of the best audio interface manufacturers are embracing AVB (MOTU, RME), when will there be a...

Tunetiger
replies: 4 views: 244
msmucr 14 hours ago

Hi, I am writing because I cannot get the Apogee to start automatically. I have tried several other interfaces and have not had...

Dallon426
replies: 2 views: 249
Dallon426 15 hours ago

I need to buy a laptop to do location recording. I have backing tracks and just need to record vocals..... I can add processing...

Richarddthompson
replies: 2 views: 175
Richarddthompson 15 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,345 views: 120,467
PP20144 15 hours ago

Hi, does anyone know if there is a complete tutorial on how to optimize windows 10 for audio? I know there are several ones...

yentz
replies: 2 views: 277
yentz 17 hours ago

Hi, I'm upgrading my Lenovo W541 to a i7-4810mq. I believe it only works with 4th gen cpus. I'm also looking at an i5-4590. It...

FoS Productions
replies: 0 views: 177
FoS Productions 19 hours ago

Hi all, I'm in the process of retiring my UAD plugins for a couple of reasons (sorry: I'm not gonna engage in any arguments at...

noah440
replies: 52 views: 5,020
TJC 20 hours ago

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 80 views: 15,392
Kites 21 hours ago

First of all since this is my first thread here,I would like to start my first post with a warm hello to everyone here!! Now,for...

blitz22
replies: 22 views: 777
Savana Violenta 21 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 82 views: 8,146
CloudsOfSound 23 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,104 views: 86,919
Monkey Man 23 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 127 views: 7,338
EvilRoy 1 day ago

My DAW is Studio One 3 Pro which supposedly has great integration with Console 1. But I don’t use nor have nor interested in...

aligak
replies: 10 views: 506
blayz2002 1 day ago

I am testing out the new linux/windows hybrid os called Modicia. There are a lot of things I like about it. Using linux and win...

s wave
replies: 13 views: 642
s wave 1 day ago

I am planning on upgrading my pc to a 9900k and Gigabyte - Z390 DESIGNARE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard. Using a Antelope Zen...

shadyru
replies: 5 views: 413
shadyru 1 day ago

Hi. I'm going to be getting komplete 11 soon which comes with kontakt sampler. Do any sample libraries work with kontakt or do...

Richarddthompson
replies: 14 views: 1,247
TonStrom 1 day ago

Have been running through some interfaces as I'm working through an upgrade on some essential gear. Was previously using Lynx....

Critic
replies: 24 views: 1,684
TheRealSPH3 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search