The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the product section...

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 216
George Necola 22 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,239 views: 808,261
soulata 2 days ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 66 views: 5,685
Friedrik83 5 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,417 views: 618,019
monkeyxx 6 days ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 279 views: 55,519
smoke 2 weeks ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,179
George Necola 13th September 2005

Just picked this up, and it's behaving quite oddly. First, it's quite subtle... to the point where I'd prefer if it could be...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 12 views: 911
Ain't Nobody 11 minutes ago

I just sent this email to UAD. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it. Hi there I am getting some errors...

Dallon426
replies: 7 views: 220
octatonic 11 minutes ago

Great works guys, love it

DCommand
replies: 84 views: 10,909
Joe_caithness 15 minutes ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 943 views: 116,420
Slyym 16 minutes ago

I have been a Windows user since I started using computers. I have always been far more comfortable on this OS compared to OSX....

thevisi0nary
replies: 172 views: 6,109
mattiasnyc 44 minutes ago

Looking at a computer upgrade path for my studio. I currrently am running a 2012 Mac Pro and think that the iMac would be the...

ckett
replies: 6 views: 297
wegface 45 minutes ago

I just want to find a replacement for my Audio Kontrol 1. WHAT DO I BUY??????????????? Every ****ing alternative I...

Sweepes
replies: 6 views: 443
Sweepes 1 hour ago

Hey sluts, i just acquired a 2013 model mac pro black trash can, 12-core, 64GB and 512GB PCI internal. My main music focus is...

dethbyoogabooga
replies: 2 views: 79
dethbyoogabooga 1 hour ago

Hey guys, What are your favorite UAD plugins for mixing heavy rock? Especially drums and guitars. cheers

Darius1
replies: 6 views: 171
Vox_Humana 1 hour ago

I have a UAD Apollo Twin Duo. To put it briefly, every now and then, I'm experiencing constant audio dropouts / stuttering /...

Fanu
replies: 20 views: 3,565
Universal Audio 2 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 780 views: 72,527
maisonvague 2 hours ago

Hi, I’m about to purchase my first UAD card. I was thinking of purchasing a DUO pcie card because I just want to be able to...

neurotic18
replies: 8 views: 374
neurotic18 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,549 views: 929,101
gregerlindberg 5 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,952 views: 398,325
tomheavybeats 5 hours ago

Hi people, Thought I'd ask as I'm not reading anything on it. Just bought it yesterday since it's on special until the end of...

KorgAddict
replies: 24 views: 2,604
sdesign75 5 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 525 views: 44,600
salvobeta 5 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 19 views: 784
adl 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, It is technically not supported by Neyrinck yet, but for the most part it does work! I have managed to get my...

LDStudios
replies: 0 views: 75
LDStudios 7 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 46 views: 4,645
legacybeats413 7 hours ago

Anyone have an opinion on the sound quality of one...

highfructose
replies: 0 views: 91
highfructose 8 hours ago

Maybe this belongs in Geekslutz, but this looks like it might be possible to use ray tracing to mimic the way sound reacts with...

robert82
replies: 3 views: 185
Seccione 9 hours ago

Anyone got the sound card running on newest macOS? Doesn't seem to be working, at least in my case :/

egoless
replies: 22 views: 2,432
egoless 11 hours ago

After picking up on the option to buy an iLok 2 a few years ago it would seem that this piece of hardware has now expired and...

colineastwood
replies: 183 views: 4,385
Slate Fan 12 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,824 views: 821,828
skylenol 13 hours ago

I'm looking to get Fabfilter MB-Pro. Does Fabfilter stuff ever go on sale or should I just pay the $200? Coming from using NI...

dilznik
replies: 1 views: 158
danthonymusic 13 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to build up a resume of Python projects, and I would like to focus on music related projects if I can. I'm...

Spano
replies: 0 views: 103
Spano 14 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,281 views: 483,507
TAFKAT 14 hours ago

Is there any love here for PSP L’otary? I have search here and can find almost no mention of it. I ask because it is on...

razorboy
replies: 9 views: 644
Alndln 15 hours ago

I recently got a MiniDSP OpenDRC unit so that I could upload my Sonarworks headphone calibration FIR curves into it. The MiniDSP...

Markdude
replies: 3 views: 174
David Rick 15 hours ago

I know that Fairchild plugins have been discussed here a bit, but all those threads are fairly outdated. Some of the newer...

justinheronmusic
replies: 54 views: 8,035
b0se 16 hours ago

Hello, I have checked out the gearslutz lists etc for best reverb - valhalla the winner. I see two issues with valhalla...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 121 views: 22,785
james_bond 16 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,633 views: 557,872
loopy 17 hours ago

Hey guys, I currently have a focusrite saffire pro 40 and am interested in adding more inputs to my setup. i was wondering is it...

rjo361
replies: 6 views: 1,641
adrianww 17 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,540 views: 533,752
Gutz 17 hours ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 771 views: 142,734
Mr Funk 19 hours ago

I've got a problem with my MOTU 896mk3 FW interface. Just the day before I was recording some ideas in GarageBand and...

ResidentRenzo
replies: 13 views: 1,881
ResidentRenzo 20 hours ago

Sorry if the title got anyone excited... I'm not an affiliate, and it's not actually happening (that I know of). But, I'm...

LifeWhyz
replies: 2 views: 487
Slate Fan 20 hours ago

Hi, I am reaching out to you guys to help me out with a configuration that will provide me with up to 16 outputs from a...

JimK
replies: 6 views: 352
CPhoenix 21 hours ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 160 views: 18,386
JayTee4303 21 hours ago

I currently have two bus compressors, the Waves API 2500 and UA Neve 33609, and I'd be nice to have a third option...

79adam79
replies: 83 views: 3,877
JC Wolf 23 hours ago

Another just released plugin from UA hat I just got ahold of is the Century Tube Channel . Been trying it on all sorts of...

yrplace
replies: 3 views: 697
contramark 1 day ago

Does anyone else have a problem with this interface crackling - mine is very new (just over the year's guarantee of course!), I...

omnibeard
replies: 142 views: 47,671
JosMeulman 1 day ago

Hello, is there an ai effect that can isolate direct sound from reflections. For instance if one records a vocal in an echoing...

bdemenil
replies: 7 views: 566
wvshpr 1 day ago
replies: 392 views: 22,018
DAW PLUS 1 day ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 723 views: 222,648
Tui 1 day ago

Hello y'all, I'm sure some of you Windows 10 Home users were force updated to the Creators update. Have you noticed how...

Zacchino
replies: 5 views: 832
Pete Kaine 1 day ago

Went to the Opti Drive Control web site and see the latest update was in 2012, and no mention of support for Windows 10. Does...

kdf
replies: 0 views: 194
kdf 1 day ago

Has anyone had a chance to test out the Emvoice One beta that came out August 15? I've been following the project and am...

Clbraddock
replies: 5 views: 341
Clbraddock 1 day ago

Looking for a good solution for running my AD/DA in the control room with the PC in a machine room. Building out a new space and...

EMMST
replies: 9 views: 542
EMMST 1 day ago

I'm considering the RME ADI-2 Pro and would like to know anybody's experience with this compared to other high-end converters...

Bmtblader
replies: 1 views: 463
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search