The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,010 views: 1,389,695
ofutur 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,403 views: 1,158,636
wooderson 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,819
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,101 views: 862,844
NeoVXR 10 minutes ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 203 views: 13,033
bace 12 minutes ago

Hi People, I just received my Maschine Mikro today but i'm having trouble getting it to work with Ableton, Battery and...

OmniTaff
replies: 0 views: 19
OmniTaff 32 minutes ago

Hi All, I just got the ARC USB but I'm having trouble with it making my Protools slow down and glitch. I tried running it...

Lovethyaudio
replies: 2 views: 135
Lovethyaudio 42 minutes ago

Hi Guys, looking for an interface which has: - 8 analog output - can connect to another interface via ADAT for 8 more analog...

lgabor
replies: 40 views: 945
lgabor 45 minutes ago

Hey everyone, I’m currently working to upgrade my tape emulation plugin. Currently I’m using U-he Satin and was thinking...

Altenhoffen
replies: 13 views: 1,191
b0se 1 hour ago

Hello again. I am considering diving in to the UAD world and I am currently a Win 7 user. I am considering the OCTO card and I...

foamboy
replies: 1 views: 57
vallok 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 674 views: 36,607
oratowsky 1 hour ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 269 views: 68,050
nil hartman 2 hours ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 62 views: 4,359
~ufo~ 2 hours ago

Hi everyone! After twenty years of using Macs to create music, I've taken the plunge to build my very first MONSTER music PC....

~ufo~
replies: 3 views: 304
~ufo~ 2 hours ago

Who is still using and loving their Apogee Symphony I/0 MK II in 2020? I'm thinking of snagging the 8 x 8 Thunderbolt version...

CosmicSurfin
replies: 3 views: 373
j_rocket 2 hours ago

Looking at these 2 options for some extra outputs. Anyone have experience with both or are happy with them? It would be used in...

Chase Orion
replies: 5 views: 951
LiveMusicNY 2 hours ago

Anybody try these side by side? Any sound examples to post? I’m only interested in the quality of the conversion in this...

RABE
replies: 2 views: 249
LiveMusicNY 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,998 views: 322,618
elgordito 3 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 630 views: 101,665
greggybud 4 hours ago

I'm adding an apollo x8 to my apollo8 and octo satellite and am not clear what the system groupings do. Uad give me a prompt to...

quincyg
replies: 9 views: 264
quincyg 5 hours ago

The headphone outs in my Liquid 56 are mono; they do not reflect panning changes. Speakers do pan as you’d expect with stereo...

cincyjack
replies: 2 views: 144
Rick Dalton 6 hours ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 537 views: 88,463
jondoe1972 6 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 246 views: 38,339
360studios15 6 hours ago

Hi, I was wondering if anybody here owns both of these. I am looking for nice "base" to go to for gener purpose...

wportx
replies: 3 views: 223
vitocorleone123 7 hours ago

Hi everyone! I've had this doubt for a very long time about whether a certain type of plugin exists, and I've come to the...

Tasukete
replies: 68 views: 1,435
Quetz 7 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,677 views: 1,049,432
JoeyM 7 hours ago

As I understand Melda's licensing, it's very liberal once you own it, but it holds certain personal information about you (ie....

razorboy
replies: 1 views: 106
AreYouHuman 8 hours ago

Well, I just received my SK 48 today and it was very disappointing. I did lots of research and did not want to believe some of...

darkness1
replies: 76 views: 35,736
razorboy 8 hours ago

Couldn’t think of a better subject title. Sorry Basically I’ve got all my gear - synths, fx- running thru a Focusrite...

gypsymoth
replies: 6 views: 402
szyam 8 hours ago

Is anybody else experiencing reliability issues/connection issues/audio drop outs with their iD22 after the last 'forced' Windows...

E.Shostokavitch
replies: 38 views: 7,926
dean701 8 hours ago

Worked for a month in version NI KONTAKT 5.8.1. Everything was perfect. However, yesterday, I ran into an unsolvable problem....

Musiccreator
replies: 1 views: 100
MisterCrayle 8 hours ago

I run Live at 512 to 2048 samples at 44100 here are my specs for my imac 2019 iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019) Processor:...

andwutt
replies: 1 views: 89
gearstudent 8 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,533 views: 84,830
Psychlist1972 9 hours ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 40 views: 5,452
Pictus 10 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm starting this thread/topic to introduce ShineVerb, a resonator-based reverb processor with a good sound (I...

bruno_xhunaudio
replies: 5 views: 149
bruno_xhunaudio 11 hours ago

I've been looking trying to find info on a z490 motherboard that may be good for use in an audio production pc. Anandtech and...

imhungry
replies: 27 views: 942
TonalDynamics 11 hours ago

Hi all, Does anyone has tips or know a link towards a proper tutorial on how to set-up a Roland TR-8S drum machine as an...

gorguts6
replies: 0 views: 79
gorguts6 11 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 221 views: 36,790
makinbeatz 12 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,153 views: 2,410,401
Faint Brouhaha 12 hours ago

OWC announces Mercury Extreme Pro 6G SSD Lineup Bring Your Mac or PC Back To Life With The New OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 298
The Press Desk 13 hours ago

I was mucking around working on a snare, as you do, looking through my way oversized plugin collection, as you also do. And I was...

Mania
replies: 217 views: 38,385
Magic Theatre 13 hours ago

After exhaustive research, I’m between the and the new or UA Twin MkII Quad. I’m struggling to decide between these...

NightWriter
replies: 224 views: 59,400
MrKahuna 13 hours ago

Hello dear community, I'm having trouble with my cMP. It's been rock solid since day one, and I love it. It's a quad 2.8...

Jfalikman
replies: 0 views: 98
Jfalikman 15 hours ago

Hello all, I've been working with Waves Kaleidoscopes lately and I feel like it's most powerful and unique feature has been...

YouTubeAudioGuy
replies: 0 views: 77
YouTubeAudioGuy 15 hours ago

I recently picked up ShaperBox 2 and having some trouble with the WidthShaper plugin. Either I do not understand its use, or it...

BM0
replies: 4 views: 111
BM0 15 hours ago

Hi, could you recommend me most silent cpu fan for LGA775 socket? Original one is a intel E30206-001 12v 0,16A (not...

KIDBILL
replies: 0 views: 69
KIDBILL 15 hours ago

Looking for a basic motorised Controller for Ableton that's silent. I do a lot of theatre work, and play music/sounds etc....

bing81
replies: 0 views: 106
bing81 16 hours ago

Hi! I'd like to upgrade from my Audient id14 to a higher level of sound quality. I produce, mix and master mostly on my...

TOG1250
replies: 3 views: 240
Bammbamm 16 hours ago

Does anyone here use Sonarworks Reference 4 for headphones? I've been trying it out and wondering what the best approach to using...

EmprosAudio
replies: 12 views: 687
sp1200 17 hours ago

Hello, I am willing to build a small Mini-ITX form factor PC, slim enough to be transported in a suitcase while being powerful...

amundsen
replies: 8 views: 780
amundsen 17 hours ago

Does your Duet get very warm? I don't want to use the word hot, but I've noticed mine gets very warm. Maybe borderline...

replies: 3 views: 2,117
AnandaLycs 17 hours ago

So it's been over a decade since I made any sort of interface or converter purchase. Trying to get a sense of what is worth...

indrasnet
replies: 1 views: 190
Zmago Šmon 18 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,163 views: 914,602
tlmn 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search