2nd December 2020 Views: 435
Views: 435
2nd December 2020
Announcement: Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 1,305
Views: 1,305
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,721 views: 1,452,074
Kyle P. Gushue 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,593 views: 1,204,673
szyam 13 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 153 views: 16,294
Monotremata 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 2 weeks ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,776
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi, I have an Apollo Twin and two pair of monitors, Genelec 8040 and NS10's. My room is fairly small with limited options (but...

reddie
replies: 16 views: 1,773
travkidd 35 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,100 views: 2,645,580
DeNto 1 hour ago

I've been demoing and listening to demos of lots of plugins this last week, and many times when dude says "Now we'll hear it...

razorboy
replies: 8 views: 582
razorboy 1 hour ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 178 views: 24,062
iLCacciLLo 2 hours ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 44 views: 4,302
carolcappetta 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,320 views: 352,307
mh_bj 2 hours ago

I have just discovered a pretty weird issue. According to Apple´s official specs on their website, my late 2012 iMac is...

bluefonia
replies: 4 views: 113
GLouie 3 hours ago

Hi Guys! I'm not sure if you're familiar with Sonimus plugins or are into boutique plugin developers, but these plugins really...

llanea
replies: 0 views: 73
llanea 3 hours ago

Hi all, I have a duet2 that served me well for years and finally died. I do a lot of road work and need a new interface that can...

s34nsm411
replies: 5 views: 208
s34nsm411 3 hours ago

I just learned neither Logic nor Cubase will sync to incoming midi clock. I know Logic will sync to MTC and probably Cubase...

oortone
replies: 5 views: 257
Jeffguitar 4 hours ago

I can't believe my cheap ass had to wait for Black Friday to get these two plugins. this magic that they do cant be explained. I...

jkung
replies: 10 views: 460
hooper2 4 hours ago

Hi everyone! I own a Metric Halo ULN-2 2D unit that I purchased some 12+ years ago and I have used it to record classical...

Aurora_A
replies: 9 views: 393
Aurora_A 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 12,828 views: 981,212
tempsperdu 5 hours ago

I am shocked to not find a thread about Avid's new interface and platform (or did I miss it?) I think it has great potential...

KevWind
replies: 40 views: 1,188
KevWind 5 hours ago

Apple is moving away from Intel for their own chips. Any guesses as to what this means for all our Apps/Vsts/DAWs? What will...

Vertflyer
replies: 152 views: 15,479
TC2 5 hours ago

Let's say I have no interest in recording through an input and my sole interest is using the audio interface for monitoring and...

ingram
replies: 4 views: 188
markusschloesser 6 hours ago

I'm designing and building a single motorized fader controller for a couple buddies. Since one of them is living and working...

Wes Moore
replies: 37 views: 1,516
Wes Moore 6 hours ago

Hey guys, Looking to expand my Dante channel count, and just wanting a bit of feedback on the converter quality between the...

Pilbromatic
replies: 15 views: 1,258
markusschloesser 6 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,945 views: 1,160,163
ceejay 6 hours ago

The reason i open this topic is because there is not a separate topic on this. I recently acquired the whole line of products...

BasariStudios
replies: 65 views: 9,099
RockinRobinSTB 6 hours ago

Hi! I know this is a tiresome topic, but I've been reading and reading about solutions in BIOS, Windows, Mobo, PSU, wall...

Hanss1
replies: 2 views: 81
Rick Dalton 6 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 63 views: 4,775
tk_nacho 7 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 438 views: 22,846
Mikael B 7 hours ago

Hi gents and ladies. Figured to put this in high end as I am curious about experienced peeps and their choices on this. What...

Karloff70
replies: 97 views: 6,018
Raaphorst 8 hours ago

Ages ago I had a load of hardware and one of my favourite bits was a roland DEP-5 that had some amazing reverb patches on it, one...

upde
replies: 2 views: 3,018
nspaas 8 hours ago

Hey all - been looking at getting a UFX+ for many reasons (low RTL, drivers, i/o flex, total mix for monitoring) but can't find...

ProPower
replies: 16 views: 563
Whatever 8 hours ago

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 44 views: 2,408
play.exe 8 hours ago

Hi folks, I am tearing my hair out trying to figure this out. Apologies if it is a really silly simple question but I am...

SonicPirate
replies: 1 views: 657
jpacemaker 8 hours ago

Hello, I am building out a small production studio. I have two options: 1. put the 88 key midi keyboard on top of the desk,...

gearstudent
replies: 4 views: 377
Strand-old-man 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I just bought some plugins (a ton actually) during this Cyber weekend! I have issues with Softube plugins they...

JimmyBoyZ
replies: 10 views: 563
RJHollins 9 hours ago

Just wanted to recommend that literally every engineer / producer / musician look into some sort of room correction software. I...

YRLK
replies: 95 views: 28,441
RJHollins 9 hours ago

Wondering if anyone else is doing this...? I just started separating all of the sibilances from the vocals (literally editing...

Nevemachine
replies: 0 views: 108
Nevemachine 9 hours ago

Howdy! I’m wondering what is the most important component for music production in a computer? The ram and hd upgrades seem...

Jawnwolff
replies: 0 views: 90
Jawnwolff 9 hours ago

FWIW (updated): Ableton Air Apogee AudioEase (Altiverb) Avid Celemony (Melodyne) East West Eventide Exponential...

bill5
replies: 7 views: 292
elkcloner 9 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 313 views: 26,961
mat1 9 hours ago

Hi, I've just been looking at some of the earlier reviews of Apples new MAC mini M1 and it seems to be very impressive! I'm...

dickiefunk
replies: 19 views: 1,334
jerrymorrison 9 hours ago

Hi everybody, I have recently purchased a i7 mac mini and put 32 gb memory stick in. I am noticing very high temps (idle...

wportx
replies: 2 views: 121
wportx 10 hours ago

Hello guys! I tried to make a parallel compression today and noticed that all plugins of T-Racks present phase problems when used...

gilmanoel
replies: 40 views: 3,270
Peter - IK 11 hours ago

I have taken a huge step in upgrading my home studio for vocals.... but I ran into an issue I am having trouble resolving and...

ELAmental
replies: 0 views: 117
ELAmental 11 hours ago
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Anyone else experiencing an issue with the Slate FG-X plug where upon playback, the audio passes starting panned to one side (for...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 105 views: 14,323
BStone 12 hours ago

Have been at Musikmesse Frankfurt, got a minute of the VMR demo, took another look at Raven, met Steven but definately forgot to...

marQs
replies: 119 views: 26,599
alexe 12 hours ago

I decided to get the iD44. But there are only a few comparisons between this one and the 22. How do the Cirrus Logic converters...

Deleted 5eec6e9
replies: 30 views: 11,073
ardis 13 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 113 views: 18,441
MediaGary 14 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 2,610 views: 143,681
kludgeaudio 14 hours ago

Voxengo came out with the new TEOTE which got me interested in all their plugins. I wish I would've known about them years ago....

AudioSoundzz
replies: 4 views: 418
Sonic_Beast 14 hours ago

Which do you think is the best tool for softening/smoothing resonances/harshness in tracks and opening up space for other tracks...

orbita
replies: 1 views: 330
jams3223 15 hours ago

Hey guys, I work as a film composer and I use SSDs for Kontakt and Play sample streaming for a while now. However, I'm running...

_Stevie_
replies: 37 views: 3,866
skkain 16 hours ago

Can someone explain to me, how I have to set up talkback on the Motu 8Pre-es, so it is routed to Analogue out 7/8, but only when...

JGebauer
replies: 2 views: 131
JGebauer 17 hours ago

Hi, I have the latest Mac Pro, and use Logic. I wondered if its '' safe '' to upgrade to Big Sur yet, or wait six...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 200
psycho_monkey 17 hours ago

Thimeo Stereo Tool https://www.stereotool.com/download/ The basic version (which is more than enough for anybody!) costs 35...

bmanic
replies: 19 views: 1,521
B.Collins 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search