The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,296 views: 1,416,827
Kyle P. Gushue 42 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,492 views: 1,180,758
brousseau6933 4 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 50 views: 4,698
Dirk Churlish 13 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,287
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,259 views: 1,096,105
moge 40 minutes ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 160 views: 3,441
blyt 44 minutes ago

Who is working with Addictive Trigger and has experienced these issues : When I trigger a bassdrum track I get weird timing...

joh
replies: 8 views: 2,197
joh 1 hour ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,227 views: 317,464
Ski spiggy 2 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 919 views: 108,474
izish 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,898 views: 911,824
monkeyxx 3 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 354 views: 20,010
trock 3 hours ago

I've heard the 2626 suffered from low mid/hi bass build up. Can anyone confirm if this is on the line inputs aswell as the mic...

pdpd
replies: 1 views: 161
Denta 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,621 views: 2,511,520
johnliquid 4 hours ago

A word of advice to any and all software companies out there: Do us a favor and make your manuals easily accessible from your...

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 110
Aziak 4 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 103 views: 17,251
cuby 5 hours ago

It's fantastic just before the limiter to eek out a bit more loudness/glue. 100% effect, input hitting the green bar...

b0se
replies: 111 views: 20,541
biksonije 5 hours ago

Hi all, I'm unfortunately running OS X Catalina (due to Final Cut Pro), and Slate's Instrument Editor will not run. I emailed...

ocharlas
replies: 0 views: 85
ocharlas 6 hours ago

Looking for more colors to my distortions. Any plugin that sounds like the Boss Bass Overdrive pedal?? (It's an overdrive but...

Weile
replies: 0 views: 109
Weile 6 hours ago

I'm looking for a downward expansion plugin to clean up drum tracks (kick and snare). The stock expander in Logic is really basic...

singaiya
replies: 7 views: 317
Ol' Betsey 7 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,221 views: 338,932
josuepfl 7 hours ago

Waves Audio Introduces V12, the New Version of Waves Plugins, Featuring Plugin Resizing and More Exciting New Features ...

The Press Desk
replies: 150 views: 9,505
eightyeightkeys 8 hours ago

I read a lot of horrors of running Universal Audio Thunderbolt interfaces on PC. Anyone that have it running smoothly, can you...

TS-12
replies: 3 views: 251
ChrisLudwig 8 hours ago

Hey Guys, Any experience with this little fella ? Behringer MONITOR2USB | Sweetwater.com I never liked behringer but this...

JanZoo
replies: 53 views: 19,955
Drowl 8 hours ago

I'm in the market for a new audio interface and I'm looking for input on these interfaces in particular: - MOTU 828ES - Antelope...

vwruuska
replies: 22 views: 972
szyam 8 hours ago

Recently I've got to transpose down the song Animal by Kesha using Version 5 Algorithm in Logic Pro X, finding that the result is...

FANTASINE
replies: 1 views: 143
Musician 9 hours ago

For those of you that upgraded your 5,1 pro to a 'metal' compatible graphics card, which one did you use and any tips along the...

sleshnyc
replies: 10 views: 250
Monotremata 9 hours ago

I have never figured out the best way to connect my MacBook Pro to my KRK V4 monitors without getting all kinds of interference....

patrickkidd
replies: 1 views: 194
Muser 9 hours ago

I'm wondering if there's a simple way to have access to the same hard drive, between 2 computers. Here's my situation; I have 2...

Benmrx
replies: 27 views: 1,797
Muser 10 hours ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 226 views: 10,586
ejsongs 11 hours ago

Slutz! Before downloading another plug demo I'd like to know... What can owners of the Sony Oxford Inflator tell me...

John J.
replies: 91 views: 50,313
Ol' Betsey 11 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 164 views: 19,722
b0se 12 hours ago

Who is still using and loving their Apogee Symphony I/0 MK II in 2020? I'm thinking of snagging the 8 x 8 Thunderbolt version...

CosmicSurfin
replies: 5 views: 636
evil_cliff 13 hours ago

Are there any users here who can comment one way or the other about Pale Moon? Also, they had a hack some time ago which was...

razorboy
replies: 5 views: 464
snoskit 14 hours ago

Hi all, I have a quick question as I do not have access to facilities to test those two interfaces side-by-side; anyone have...

decurion99
replies: 74 views: 19,698
shoepedals 15 hours ago

Looking to build a new studio mac, as my Macbook is currently on its way out. I know a lot of people build the Mac 5,1's...

Onfireee
replies: 2 views: 143
Ski spiggy 16 hours ago

I miss having two 24" Dell screens but side by side was getting in the way of my studio monitors and causing a sonic...

thehightenor
replies: 20 views: 656
greggybud 17 hours ago

Hey Guys, So i've been sticking with my Komplete 6 soundcard for a good 8 years now and its time for an upgrade. I'm kind of...

jonbongjovi
replies: 7 views: 426
jonbongjovi 19 hours ago

I was told that Waves had a FREE VU meter plugin but I went to the site and it isn’t free - maybe I needed a coupon or...

Matthew_Knowes
replies: 3 views: 484
Matthew_Knowes 20 hours ago

Just wondering who else is a Mcdsp Filter Bank fan around here, haven`t seen many posts about their plugins, am I the only...

echojulca
replies: 39 views: 5,095
Brent Hahn 23 hours ago

Not sure where to put this so I’ll put it here. I’ve been running an Apollo Duo USB with an Audient ASP880 for quite some...

refugee1
replies: 2 views: 232
refugee1 1 day ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 128 views: 38,005
rez 1 day ago

I tried to order an Apogee element 24 audio interface but I am told it has been discontinued. What would you recommend as an...

El Gonzo
replies: 5 views: 496
trakzero 1 day ago

I'm mostly keyboards and would like creative options as much as quality, if not more. Mix of outboard in inboard, 2 DAWs locked...

trakzero
replies: 0 views: 140
trakzero 1 day ago

I've been having this problem that's been stumping me all day... it's been more blatantly audible in certain instances over...

judaspurple615
replies: 2 views: 911
watkino 1 day ago

Hi, I have an old tape (cassette) with some excellent performance on it (piano and vocals) which I would like to import in my...

Roger Starr
replies: 1 views: 136
xgman 1 day ago

Hi All, This will be a first Black Friday when plugins and virtual instruments are of interest to me. I have some loyalty...

insider9
replies: 2 views: 323
insider9 1 day ago

Hello, I hope I got in the right thread. I am wondering, are there any "perverts" use Patchmix DSP mixer in E-mu cards...

Valeto
replies: 0 views: 126
Valeto 1 day ago

I have just got my installation disk of the Platinum Orchestra (Update from Gold). Unfortunately I can´t install and just...

musicsound-2
replies: 8 views: 11,709
frazz 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm looking at buying Massive and have heard about Serum also. I'm looking for a modern kind of sound and one I can...

Squidy
replies: 8 views: 864
XAXAU 1 day ago

Clearly old keyboards have their quirks. And one of them is how many used floppy drives. Assuming your floppy drive is...

markustg
replies: 2 views: 161
markustg 1 day ago

Hello all, Got my new Quantum 2626 in the mail today. Just wondering if link speeds appears to be correct for this kind of...

brousseau6933
replies: 3 views: 226
brousseau6933 1 day ago

So... Which one do you use? I tend to use "Linear phase" for drum mics and multiple bass signals and many times on...

audioloud
replies: 12 views: 696
Mercado_Negro 1 day ago

Hello everyone. First of all I wanna say hello and let you know that I think this forum is a solid base of knowledge, thanks to...

n0vy
replies: 2 views: 287
johannburkard 1 day ago

Hey guys, I wanna know what pultec EQ you mostly use for mixing low-end, or vocals. Please let me know your reason why you...

llanea
replies: 21 views: 1,341
dickiefunk 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search