The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByMeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,318 views: 91,534
Crazy4Jazz 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,955 views: 1,037,688
tommyv7939 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,526 views: 851,866
Tui 7 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 483 views: 69,035
ResidentRenzo 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 62,630
George Necola 13th September 2005

I know all songs/singers are different and require different treatment, but what is your default chain that you later tweak to...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 24 views: 1,330
bob2018 5 minutes ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 136 views: 21,428
dickiefunk 12 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,407 views: 1,500,836
Arionas 15 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,706 views: 488,589
Hierofonix 41 minutes ago

Hi, I’ve noticed that the EQ on the softube console 1 does not appear to be accurate, what I mean by this is if I select SSL...

Lyricalgenius81
replies: 0 views: 89
Lyricalgenius81 2 hours ago

Hi, I need a plug-in that can add harmonics and/or grit and dirt to a sound but without being dependent on dynamics and...

bebbo
replies: 7 views: 480
standingwave 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 5,999 views: 333,553
musicman691 2 hours ago

2013 Mac Pro 256ssd 6 core 3.5 16GB ram VS 2019 iMac 21” 1Tb fusion 3.0ghz i5 six core 8GB ram Same Logic Pro demo on...

Pikelets
replies: 0 views: 167
Pikelets 3 hours ago

Hi All I'll be doing is recording vocals using one microphone. Am I fine just grabbing the focusrite solo or will the focusrite...

T E C H N I C A
replies: 7 views: 565
Jagman18 4 hours ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 50 views: 11,549
anguswoodhead 4 hours ago

Obligatory "I'm not affiliated with these guys" statement as everyone seems to be on a witch hunt lately :cop:. I've...

andersmv
replies: 6 views: 820
Calagan 4 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 636 views: 48,824
PitchSlap 9 hours ago

Hello, One topic i’m not very informed on is converters. I want to upgrade my converter from an Apollo Twin to something better...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 9 views: 571
psycho_monkey 10 hours ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 7 views: 2,424
LettingDaysGoBy 10 hours ago

This is my first post, so please forgive me if it is in the wrong place or something is not up to par. I searched pretty...

insink
replies: 1 views: 389
insink 10 hours ago

Hi All, I've just spent all morning trying to wrap my head around a new setup that I'm looking at trying. Basically, I have 2...

mattrico
replies: 18 views: 610
mattrico 11 hours ago

In my studio setup I have an Orion 32 with an rme madiface USB, which is great but I need to add midi. At home I want to get...

jBoo3000
replies: 1 views: 213
Alndln 12 hours ago

I really like all of the drum sounds from The Downward Spiral. Can anyone educate me on how these types of drums are...

hduncan
replies: 19 views: 10,678
Noisewagon 12 hours ago

I'm currently in the market for a new Macbook Pro and found myself wondering if the i9-2.9GHz option is "worth it" over...

Gimmick
replies: 3 views: 1,639
JBlongz 14 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,481 views: 672,760
Andy McGroarty 16 hours ago

Doesn't seem like there is much in use discussion about the Steinberg AXR4 on here. Haven't seen anything in the low latency...

monkeymanx
replies: 0 views: 488
monkeymanx 16 hours ago

I really like the look of this Focusrite 8PreX Thunderbolt Interface , cooge Link; Clarett 8PreX | Focusrite all user guides...

seafoam_green
replies: 19 views: 4,036
d.dot 16 hours ago

The title says it all. Now that two of the best audio interface manufacturers are embracing AVB (MOTU, RME), when will there be a...

Tunetiger
replies: 6 views: 1,031
Drumfix 17 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,952 views: 187,085
mh_bj 18 hours ago

I want to install my RME PCIe host card for use with my AES system when I'm doing serious recordings. And also install a USB...

thehightenor
replies: 2 views: 422
VenVile 18 hours ago

Today I set up Cubase on a spare computer synced to Pro Tools and it worked great. My intention is to use Cubase for MIDI...

TornadoTed
replies: 3 views: 487
BT64 19 hours ago

One stayed in the box and one has been through one ad/da loop. Which one do you prefer and...

corianjackson
replies: 9 views: 610
joeq 19 hours ago

I'm just getting into MADI in my studio. I understand that if I want to daisy chain a few different MADI devices, I need to use...

_jon
replies: 5 views: 777
Master_Splinter 21 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 304 views: 48,699
monkeyxx 22 hours ago

Just curious are the max velocity hits nice and strong? Only after buying SD3 did I read about the weak max velocity hits of the...

Rev2010
replies: 1 views: 581
monkeymanx 22 hours ago

Hi, the new Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy Core is very tempting. I want to get one but I’ve frequently heard that their...

mOne8
replies: 13 views: 1,159
PhaseLinear 23 hours ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 94 views: 16,296
Alrod 23 hours ago

Hello I was wondering what are peeps using. Let's say you have made your own bass patch/sound on your hardware or software...

Audioman_id
replies: 6 views: 484
Carl Freeland 23 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 463 views: 38,618
daskeladden 23 hours ago

Hello, I have a question: does anyone know about the existence of a plugin that shows relative time from one specific point of...

Telephone Line
replies: 1 views: 550
explorer 1 day ago

I’ve not bought into the eco system yet...How do you or have feel about it?

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 9 views: 890
ponzi 1 day ago

Hello everyone, Although I have been following the forum for more than ten years today I have decided to publish my first post...

Csalazam
replies: 1 views: 762
tenderboy 1 day ago

Hey everyone Forgive me if im posting in the wrong spot; its my first ever thread. I've been mixing more and more clients now...

Elian20
replies: 3 views: 641
msmucr 1 day ago

Hi! I have a Strymon Bigsky Reverb connected to my Focusrite 18i20. Output is from my soundcard to the Bigsky. From Bigsky I...

neoking
replies: 8 views: 1,739
BT64 1 day ago

I’m just curious what people here think is the best FREE DAW available. I’m planning to get back onto Cubase eventually, I...

Raleigh
replies: 14 views: 904
bill5 1 day ago

How many threads have I read on this issue??!! I am still confused. I have a 2i2 Scarlett and Mackie HD 824 Mk 2s with an...

horizon2horizon
replies: 33 views: 9,822
sylva 1 day ago

Any Motu Ultralite mk4 owners here? I'm looking to get one but need some clarifications before making the decision. I have a Dell...

izzymusa
replies: 40 views: 8,587
TRSC 1 day ago

Is there an adapter to get an expression pedal directly into a USB port? I have a Yamaha FC7 that I used with a Yamaha...

mizzle
replies: 7 views: 617
mizzle 1 day ago

Basically my DAW's metronome is coming through my UAD Console. It isn't making any doubling noise or anything so I'm not sure if...

ToneG
replies: 3 views: 503
ToneG 1 day ago

Hello. Considering upgrade to a MOTU AVB interface, have 2 computers: 1st one is primarily for DAW, 2nd one is a laptop...

alex13july
replies: 2 views: 954
alex13july 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,190 views: 558,761
ponzi 1 day ago

My dear gearsluts, We have a big problem with high resolution music streaming services and our audio interfaces. One of...

alex13july
replies: 1 views: 793
alex13july 1 day ago

So I currently have a - i7 4930K 6-core Intel CPU (professionally over clocked) ASUS P9X79 32GB RAM DDR3 SSD drives. Running...

thehightenor
replies: 2 views: 503
thehightenor 1 day ago

..and I want to know if I really need to get a new Mac mini or new iMac to start composing again I tend to like using lots of...

Pikelets
replies: 3 views: 659
thedberg 1 day ago

AVG was fine - then the popups started Avira was beyond annoying with trying to take over the whole operating...

Gusss
replies: 38 views: 5,059
bill5 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search