The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

replies: 1,898 views: 538,905
Dallon426 2 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

replies: 174 views: 23,021
DAW PLUS 6 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,679 views: 751,369
Royce 7 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 469 views: 53,138
junior 23 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,597 views: 446,303
Mike O 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 53,638
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi, I am curious why so many producers say Pro Tools is better for editing audio than other DAW's. How come? Does it have...

replies: 0 views: 1
Pompel 5 minutes ago

I'm currently looking to upgrade my studio equipment. I used to use the Scarlett 2i2 built in preamp to use the Neumann TLM102...

replies: 8 views: 406
Don S 28 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

replies: 3,056 views: 335,497
Shaolin 41 minutes ago

Hello all... I'm normally more of a sample based producer, but I have recently fancied turning my hand at a bit of ambient...

Living Bate
replies: 3 views: 68
explorer 42 minutes ago

Hello, i was wondering how many of you are actually using your midi controller(s) in day to day work, meaning the likes with...

replies: 17 views: 556
CPhoenix 46 minutes ago

To aid my next Audio workstation purchase, how much of an impact does the RAM type(DDR2/3/4) and speed have on DAW...

replies: 22 views: 2,192
thevisi0nary 55 minutes ago

Hello, By request of the developer (@newsonicarts), I'm creating a new thread for feature requests and general discussions for...

JC Biffro
replies: 59 views: 4,412
newsonicarts 1 hour ago

Am I right ? This Piece of junk is locked to 44.1 in slave mode ? Im using a ID22 as master and connected in spdif In/out to...

replies: 2 views: 226
Martel80 1 hour ago

Being that the UFX is slightly on the older side & the 802 hitting the shelves in the past year or so, I was wondering if...

replies: 16 views: 10,056
JeffreyC 1 hour ago

Just got the email rockout CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier Faithfully modeled after one of the most sought after studio...

replies: 112 views: 8,608
theblue1 1 hour ago

Hi everyone I need a soundcard for my Windows 7 PC. I only need 2 channel stereo output, nothing multichannel I have a...

replies: 7 views: 335
rrrega 1 hour ago

At my wits end here and despite repeated support requests to Native Instruments they only send me general advice that...

replies: 27 views: 1,666
mindbeet 2 hours ago

Hello all, I am planning to upgrade from Kontakt player to the full version and have been doing a lot of research online to...

replies: 2 views: 332
r.staettler 2 hours ago

just wondering how many of you work solely on a laptop , i was considering getting a dell xps with 32 gb of ram and 1 tb ssd ,...

Rainbow Jeremy
replies: 61 views: 2,452
.drIX. 3 hours ago

Which guitar amp & fx VSTs would you recommend? Which sound the most realistic? Which provide the best results for modern...

replies: 7 views: 398
DAW PLUS 3 hours ago

I've looked everywhere online but don't really seem to find an answer to my question. I have recently got myself a Neumann TLM...

replies: 8 views: 524
Exdeavor 3 hours ago

I just recently upgraded my interface from a Scarlett 18i20 to an Orion 32+, and since the Orion doesn't handle midi, I need a...

replies: 26 views: 672
drainyoo 4 hours ago

Has anyone tried Michael Stavrou's Pulsed Pink Noise Generator plugin (Stavs Pulsed Pink Noise Generator - Studio Stav)? I run...

replies: 2 views: 268
79adam79 4 hours ago

Hey Guyz, I'm a currently looking to upgrade from my Soundcraft MTK12 to an audio interface with 16 ins & outs. My price...

replies: 67 views: 2,175
mikedesignerd 4 hours ago

I use both UAD and Waves plugins. I like some from Waves, and others from UAD. I do not want to use only one company....

replies: 14 views: 989
Synetos 5 hours ago

Hello, I have checked out the gearslutz lists etc for best reverb - valhalla the winner. I see two issues with valhalla...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 106 views: 14,249
symetrk 5 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

replies: 3,396 views: 531,183
explorer 6 hours ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

replies: 132 views: 14,736
blinduncledallas 6 hours ago

I downloaded demo of NLS, started playing with it and im pretty impressed with it, sounds really good. I was planning to get VCC...

replies: 335 views: 118,118
blayz2002 7 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

replies: 11,908 views: 781,126
PhelixK 8 hours ago

I've not heard anyone else talk about this but I'm wondering why you can't use an IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 to reamp a guitar...

replies: 0 views: 165
wordsworth_jlg 12 hours ago

Nobody's dissing it, not saying that…you just don't see a lot of posts in general about the piece. Is it because most people...

replies: 10 views: 1,280
Pro5 12 hours ago

I've been searching and was wondering how many others are using external hardware (comps and eqs, and verbs) when mixing only...

replies: 2 views: 151
justinhowley 12 hours ago

Hey everybody. Complete rookie here trying to learn to record at home. This is a pretty broad question, but what would you gents...

replies: 80 views: 4,447
danthonymusic 13 hours ago

Since 2006, I've had a bad habit of using the DUY Wide, stereo widening plugin, on various stereo buses, occasionally even...

john caldwell
replies: 15 views: 604
David Ray 13 hours ago

Heya, My question is what sort of plugin limiter would be appropriate for maintaining a transparent sound. I write more DnB...

replies: 26 views: 2,217
MogwaiBoy 15 hours ago

Hey guys! Ever since getting my new 5k iMac, I've been saving to get a Thunderbolt UAD interface to pair with it. Currently...

replies: 49 views: 27,250
bgulian 16 hours ago

Hi all, I'm a bedroom guitar player and I'm looking to recreate a setup I used to have a couple years ago with more modern...

replies: 1 views: 174
Alndln 16 hours ago

Both of these companies offer subscriptions for their plugin bundles now and their stuff generally seems to be held in high...

replies: 3 views: 385
The Oracle 17 hours ago

Any new DAW cotrol surface being unveiled???? Are their any rumors??? Looking for a 8 motorized fader power house in a small foot...

Beat Head
replies: 211 views: 25,987
dgriff72 18 hours ago

Question about the Presonus Studio Live 24. Is there a “sonic” difference when using Studio One and running it into the...

replies: 0 views: 157
rallycapmusic 18 hours ago

Vienna Symphonic Library solo clarinets are on sale for around $50, there is a Bb Clarinet 1 CLARINET (Bb) 1 - Vienna Symphonic...

replies: 0 views: 160
giroliro3 18 hours ago

Hello. I`m noobie here and this is my first post in this forum. Sorry for my English (i`m Ukrainian) I want to pick up a studio...

replies: 7 views: 508
chinesewhiteman 18 hours ago

Hi im about to buy a new imac to replace my old 2007 model that i run logic9 on so its time to upgrade with a view of getting...

kev herb
replies: 5 views: 344
fastlanephil 18 hours ago

The problem i can't resolve a long time. After bouncing my mix in wav or aiff the peaks accurately seats under 0dB line. But when...

replies: 4 views: 363
ibananov2015 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
dangerstohlman 19 hours ago

Hey Steven! I'm a super happy customer and subscriber of your plugins. I just have a small request for your VMR and VCC...

replies: 57 views: 6,113
Pro5 19 hours ago

How do we connect a PC to Apollo if we want to use the new 8th generation Intel processors that require a Z370 chipset? I...

replies: 9 views: 465
Pete Kaine 1 day ago

I have downloaded the saturation knob plugin (which is free), and I like it a lot. I have plenty of high end outboard gear...

replies: 0 views: 201
ttattwa 1 day ago

Hi, I'm running Pro Tools 2018 into an Apogee Element 46 into a late 2014 4.0GHZ i7 iMac with a 512GB SSD and 32GB RAM running...

replies: 5 views: 372
EraMikkola 1 day ago

Hi! In your opinion and experience, what is the best DAW for audio quantizing? And any affordable good options ? I'm thinking...

replies: 14 views: 826
HSi 1 day ago

Not having a dig here. Just wondering... Is this still one of the best plug-in EQ's available or are the algorithms outdated...

china jam
replies: 92 views: 23,072
HSi 1 day ago

I have seen on some vocal products that it will listen to your voice and auto-eq what flaws it finds, is there any such things...

replies: 9 views: 10,425
kcorstel 1 day ago

Not sure if this is the right sub for this, here is a link to a post of mine 4 years ago... I was wondering if anyone could help...

replies: 0 views: 310
tweekums 1 day ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,437 views: 324,979
Patrick_ 1 day ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search